Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

+7
Wileama
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
sasahara17
LoC978
rusty-spring
Sintendo
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 17:31

Just how good do you want the quality to be?

This one is better qulity then the last and can be cut out, pasted on white background. Removing the letters will be a bit of work with the color sampler tool, but it's dooable (My avatar had the same thing going on and I had to recreate her legs and the lower part of the violin case using a 1 pixel brush).
Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 52931837ks4

p.s. - Here's a thought. I'm no PS pro, but I'm pretty sure you can use the "select color range" optio to wipe out the greens. That will save some work. (Of course everything depends on what you want it for. This one is rather small, so it definitely won't make a wallpaper.)

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

Post by Sintendo Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 17:55

Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?

God bless America! head bang

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Forum Posts : 618

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 18:21

Sintendo wrote:Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?
Sure do. Very Happy

The cleaning business is turning out to be lots of fun and a lot easier then I expected. Redoing the stuff hidden under the letters will be a bit harder. Totoum, do you still want this image? I'll have fun doing it, but if you don't I'll proubably finish coloring another Rico for my avatar first.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 22531161ab4

[edit] Dumb me, forgot to include the sample (title not removed yet):

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Demoyy7
[edit] :idea: Or, I could just leave the title in. This one's finished (unless the title is to go).

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Gsg2posterfinkm8

Zis ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 2:10

Looks like I've got a new wallpaper for my cellphone...

Awesome!

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 14:21

3klicks wrote:
Sintendo wrote:Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?
Sure do. Very Happy
[edit] :idea: Or, I could just leave the title in. This one's finished (unless the title is to go).

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Gsg2posterfinkm8

Zis ok?
Awsome picture. You got it in a larger size?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 17:50

It's definitly not just "ok" it's freaking great,thanks a lot,it was simply for an avatar,the title can stay as far as i'm concerned.

Totoum

Forum Posts : 480

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 18:16

Least I could do for our translator. Smile

Danjo, this is as big as it gets without looking fuzzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 19:16

3klicks wrote:Least I could do for our translator. Smile

Wow,if that's the least,I really wonder what more you could do Smile

Huh,bad news (well,to me anyway) according to ANN the second season will have 13 episodes,i wanted 26 Sad
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=8977&page=25

Totoum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 20:52

damn....

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:31

I'd rather have 13 episodes than none... ya know? Bong hit
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:34

Quoted for truth.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:38

26 would have been nice, but since the previous one was 13, it was unlikely. I'm still happy with what we got, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:40

Bong hit
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:46

Woah, don't overdo it. Laughing
( :yaay: Embarassed :weed: Awesome! Bong hit Bong hit Bong hit :drunken: :face: 🤡 :sleep: ... 😕 🐘 :affraid: :faint: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:49

Sintendo wrote:I'd rather have 13 episodes than none... ya know? Bong hit

And I'd rather have 26 episodes than 13...ya know?

Wink
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Fan of : claes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 21:56

Obviously I feel the same way... I think... hold on...

Bong hit

Bong hit

...yeah. Same.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 22:08

You know when I came into this thread I wasn't hungry, but I'm starting to get there. That, and there is this awesome smell.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Wed 5 Dec 2007 - 19:07

meh,got all excited over nothing,it's 13 episodes at least,so maybe there's more.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 2:12

However, you never know what could happen.

After all, Haruhi Suzumiya was only supposed to have one animated season.

But lo and behold fan reaction took over and that as they say, is that.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 2:44

More like "greedy, money grubbing companies", right?

Haruhi was great, I'll give you that, but it's wasn't the end all of anime. The books are nothing to get a boner over, either. I don't even know WHY it got as famous as it is now.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 6:36

I agree, Thirteen episodes aren't anything to sneeze at. And look on the bright side, like Boomer siad, maybe it'll be popular enough to warrant an OVA or the like. Thechances of season 3 on TV are pretty low, there aren't too many of those areound, and most of the ideas I can pull off the top of my head are Shonen... which automatically put them on my shit list unless they are awesomem (rare).

I'm very worried they may try for an original ending. Many 2 season anime have gone that route as of later, and most of them do not end very well.

Exhibt A?- ZnT KnK.
If the online summaries of the light novels were anything to go by, Saito's final charge into the horde should have been awesome. Instead I had this bad taste in my mouth. True that it did follow the novel... to a point.
After that I was looking for a plance ticket to japan and a sharpened battle axe. Some people might have like it, but damn that killed the drama.

I have this horrible idea that they try and end the show in this original arc with all the girls dying in this horrible cliche manner for then mainstream audience, leaving dedicated fans punching the compuer monitors in rightous fury an indignation.
If they pull of that shit, I'm really going to Japan with a battle axe, Law degree and Airport security be damned. And I'm betting i waon't be alone either.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 10:24

OT! :yaay:
Sintendo wrote:Haruhi was great, I'll give you that, but it's wasn't the end all of anime. The books are nothing to get a boner over, either. I don't even know WHY it got as famous as it is now.
well, it did start a faux-religion. and as we all know, anything that gives people rules, gods, and an excuse not to think for themselves tends to get popular fast.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 10:50

sasahara17 wrote:I have this horrible idea that they try and end the show in this original arc with all the girls dying in this horrible cliche manner for then mainstream audience, leaving dedicated fans punching the compuer monitors in rightous fury an indignation.
If they pull of that shit, I'm really going to Japan with a battle axe, Law degree and Airport security be damned. And I'm betting i waon't be alone either.

Animator #6: [gets out of car. Looks at the beautiful country side for a moment.]
\\Cell phone rings
Animator #6: [answers phone] Hello?
Person on phone: Is this Animator #6 of Gunslinger Girl?
Animator #6: Yes, who is this?
\\Cracking sound
Animator #6: [crumples to the ground, a bullet injury in his leg. Begins to crawl forward]
Animator #6: [stop at some ones feet, looks up]
Wileama: [silenced MP7 pointing to the sky, putting a cell phone away] The man who's going to kick your ass.

I doubt they'll kill another girl off, let alone the entire cast. I could be wrong, but I would be surprised.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 19:56

sasahara17 wrote:I have this horrible idea that they try and end the show in this original arc with all the girls dying in this horrible cliche manner for then mainstream audience, leaving dedicated fans punching the compuer monitors in rightous fury an indignation.

I doubt it,yu aida's name is all over the place,seems like he has a lot to say in how this anime is going to be done,and I don't think yu would do anything for the mainstream audience when adapting vol 3-5.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 21:01

Wileama wrote:Animator #6: [stop at some ones feet, looks up]
Wileama: [silenced MP7 pointing to the sky, putting a cell phone away] The man who's going to kick your ass.
It's not the animator's I'll be after, I'll only chase them down if they produce some really crappy looking animation that looks like monkeys drew it. It's the script writer I'll trying to assassinate.

Totoum wrote:I doubt it,yu aida's name is all over the place,seems
like he has a lot to say in how this anime is going to be done,and I
don't think yu would do anything for the mainstream audience when
adapting vol 3-5.
True, true. Many original ends in the past have ended well (see FMA the TV series, the entire second half of it was supposedly original), but with the unsatisying Claymore ending and ZnT FnK's even more unsatisfying one, I can't help but wonder...

If an Original Ending is so unavoidable maybe Aida will do us all a big favor and write one himself so it still has class.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 22:08

sasahara17 wrote: It's the script writer I'll trying to assassinate.

But yu aida is the screenwriter!So like you said,if there needs to be an original ending,i'd trust him.

But why the need for an original ending in the first place?I think the end of vol5 is just fine.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 22:16

Totoum wrote:But why the need for an original ending in the first place?I think the end of vol5 is just fine.
I agree. The manga is actually quite neatly divided into sub-arcs, and there are places every now and then that do leave things unfinished, but are decent endings none the less.

If they do an original ending it will be purely for the hype.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 1:52

Totoum wrote:But why the need for an original ending in the first place?I think the end of vol5 is just fine.
I would be very happy with that, but if I recall correctly, someone in an earlier post had a translation saying the Petra story was going to be included. If this is true, then I have a sinking feeling that 12 of the 13 episodes will be about her. If THAT'S the case, then I'm joining the hit team and head for Japan! Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 249364
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 2:00

...it was actually just the fact that they have a voice actor in the cast for 'Sandro... Petra isn't mentioned anywhere.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 4:30

3klicks wrote:If they do an original ending it will be purely for the hype.
That is exactly what I am worried about. Hopefully it will be as you say and they'll end the series at Vol. 5, but previous exprince tells me that there is a good chance they'll shoot for something different.
Danjo3 wrote:
I would be very happy with that, but if I recall correctly, someone in an earlier post had a translation saying the Petra story was going to be included. If this is true, then I have a sinking feeling that 12 of the 13 episodes will be about her. If THAT'S the case, then I'm joining the hit team and head for Japan!
God forbid.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 9:24

Danjo3 wrote:
I would be very happy with that, but if I recall correctly, someone in an earlier post had a translation saying the Petra story was going to be included.

I've seach this thread and the GG in engrish thread and i can't find it.
Like LoC said,we do know sandro has been cast.However,there's no sign of petra anywhere,not in the VA cast or the sketches shown on the website.
I don't think they'd set up a 3rd season by introducing sandro at the end,because that would kinda force them to do one.Though he could be shown during the series as a new member,with no cyborg,but helping out with the missions.
Like that,if there is a 3rd season he doesn't come out of nowhere like in the manga.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 15:10

Totoum wrote:I've seach this thread and the GG in engrish thread and i can't find it.
Like LoC said,we do know sandro has been cast.However,there's no sign of petra anywhere,not in the VA cast or the sketches shown on the website.
I don't think they'd set up a 3rd season by introducing sandro at the end,because that would kinda force them to do one.Though he could be shown during the series as a new member,with no cyborg,but helping out with the missions.
Like that,if there is a 3rd season he doesn't come out of nowhere like in the manga.
That's actually a good idea Totuum. That could mean 'Sandro had a histroy with the SWA. Maybe the'll have him make a cameo as an Section 1 agenct assigned to help them?

I se a Petra intorcution ending now... after the credist roll past on Triela's final battle against Pinocchio, we arer treated to one final scene. 'Sandro, who by then is a very established character with a season's worth of character development, is taken to a room where his new cyborg is waiting for him. 'Sandro of couse does his 'checking out the assets scene'. Cue Petra (one speaking line, which is 'kyaa!'). She licks 'Sandro in the face, and the screen goes black. The end. Life goes on.

Perfect ending, and it garentees we get at least one OVA.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 21:24

sasahara17 wrote:That's actually a good idea Totuum. That could mean 'Sandro had a histroy with the SWA. Maybe the'll have him make a cameo as an Section 1 agenct assigned to help them?

Or maybe they'll make him a former member of the support staff - someone like Prissy, Amadeo and Georgio. I used to have this theory that those guys were a bunch of soon-to-be-handlers, still unassigned to cyborgs.

sasahara17 wrote:Perfect ending, and it garentees we get at least one OVA.

Full of sex and death and human grime, in polychrome for one thin dime, and at least the trains'll all run on time, but they won't go anywhere...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 3:31

Nachtsider wrote:Or maybe they'll make him a former member of the support staff - someone like Prissy, Amadeo and Georgio. I used to have this theory that those guys were a bunch of soon-to-be-handlers, still unassigned to cyborgs.
I thought 'Sandro was ex-Section One? Oh well, different medium different role. It'll be more reasonable if he starts off on Section Two and is so impressive they give him a promotion of sorts. I've always been under the impression Section One and Two had this rivaly going on, having an agent transfer to become a handler off the bat over seems odd now that you think about it.

Nachtsider wrote:Full of sex and death and human grime, in polychrome for one thin dime, and at least the trains'll all run on time, but they won't go anywhere...
Where'd this come up? I suppose 'Sandro does try and get into Petra's pants a few times (okay alot) and an OVA does have a much righter maturity rating so they might... show stuff... but this seems a bit odd as a reply, Nacht.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 9:11

It's all in the rhyming value. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 12:06

apparantly this:

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 04856200450bygafpe1

means the first episode will be chapter 12 of the manga.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 13:11

They open the second season with Kaleidoscope?

How... anti-climatic?

Ahh well, I guess a re-introduction of the characters is needed. That just peans the Pinocchio arc will come sooner.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 13:16

Sintendo wrote:They open the second season with Kaleidoscope?

How... anti-climatic?

Ahh well, I guess a re-introduction of the characters is needed. That just peans the Pinocchio arc will come sooner.

Well,it is the first chapter of vol3 afterall but yeah,it definitly won't be as spectacular as opening with henrietta going bezerk.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 18:48

The first episode of any television show should set the tone of the reat of the series. Perhaps they picked Kaleidoscpoe with the intent of saying 'we want to focus more on the characters' instead of 'this is where we left off, so lects pick up from there'?

I'm talking nonsence, so don't mind me.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 22:06

Sasahara's post
That's true, and the opening should do the same, but there are surprisingly many anime in which the mood/tone/apperent genre of the opning has nothing to do with the series, and in some cases the first episode is also very inconsistent.

The "pilot episode" ratings often decide whether the show stays on air or not, so writers want to wow the audiance into watching the second episode and often make it into a hook quite inconsistent with the series. [but, this doesn't really apply to GSG, and in this case the berserk Henrietta would seem like the better choice.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 22:11

You make good points Klicks. However you have to remember that this is the second season. They've already established what the show is about. At this point it more about pleasing the fanbase you already have happy.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 22:16

Yeah, but the hard core fans will stay even if you throw crap at them. Laughing They will stay all the way, so that they can despair about how horrible it was once it's done. (Not that I thing GSG will turn out anything like this)

You have to give the people who watched the first season and already mostly forgot it a good kick in the ass, so they wake up and say "Hey, that's cool. I remember that show."

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 22:25

Chapter 11 is the Pasta Prince Story, and that wazs already been done. Chapter 12 reintroduces the girls and gives them more interaction. It gives more in their lives, and perhaps a sneak-peek at Beatrice?
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 2:11

3klicks wrote:You have to give the people who watched the first season and already mostly forgot it a good kick in the ass, so they wake up and say "Hey, that's cool. I remember that show."
I would also think that the majority of people have only seen the anime and not read the manga, so seaon 2 will be all new to them.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 10:49

Danjo3 wrote:I would also think that the majority of people have only seen the anime
and not read the manga, so seaon 2 will be all new to them.
Good point. (The manga definitely got less hype then it deserved.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 12:16

The manga started selling well when Volume 4 was announe and people wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about.

Also, according to ANN's trivia section: "There will be 13 television broadcast episodes and an additional 2
episodes on the DVD release for a total of 15 episodes for season 2"

Man... makes me want to wait for the DVD eleases. I bet those 2 extra episodes are of Snadro and Petra.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Fri 14 Dec 2007 - 15:45

according to this: http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_WINTER_2008

shinsen will be subbing,since that's one of the most known groups out there it should be good publicity for GG

going with the whole "puppet" theme,the name of the ED is "doll".
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 13:10

due to recent updates, I'd like to draw attention to an old conversation:
LoC978 wrote:
Totoum wrote:though what time is "27:00" lol?
...that's a good question... the time it's supposed to air is listed as "Month/27:00". If you look at some of the other series' listed, they have things like "Water" or "Wood"... (or sometimes just "Saturday"... that one makes sense) instead of "Month"... are we getting into zodiac attributes here?
as for 27:00... joke answer: 0300. tomorrow. but when the time arrives... it's still tomorrow. NUUUUUUUUU!
Wileama wrote:My god, don't you all see! 27:00. The Japanese are so productive that they've managed to create another three hours in the day! No wonder they have so much high tech stuff. They've had months, maybe years in extra time to develop stuff. The implications are truly freighting.
-Even though it was a joke, I'm starting to believe Wileama on this. 27:00 seems to be an official time, now:
Google's translation engine wrote:(from the front page of gunslingergirl.com):
[Information] broadcasting
TOKYO MX 2008年1月7日(月) 27:00放送開始予定
テレビ大阪 2008年1月9日(水) 26:55放送開始予定
中京テレビ 2008年1月16日(水) 27:14放送開始予定
※上記はすべて予定です TOKYO MX January 7, 2008 (Monday) plans to begin broadcasting 27:00
TV Osaka on January 9, 2008 (Wednesday) scheduled to start broadcasting 26:55
Chukyo TV January 16, 2008 27:14 (Wednesday) scheduled to start broadcasting
※ all of the above events.
Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 4 Thefck1or
Do the Japanese have 28 hours in their days? 😕
just as importantly, can I watch TOKYO MX over the internets?
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 13:19

Those people are workaholics. I wouldn't put days lasting more than twenty-four hours past them.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 14:22

you were actualy right loc according to someone who i think knows what he's talking about 27h00 is really 3AM of the next day so it'll air tuesday at 3AM.

Not exactly primetime is it?
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 14:26

I'm not suprised. Most major anime air at that time, with very few exceptions (Code Geass is the lates one I can think of.)

It's normal; what kind of otaku would be asleep that early anyways?
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4