Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back

+12
Kiskaloo
Tommygunner70
Whatface
ElfenMagix
West Nile
Totoum
Danjo3
Nachtsider
Triela
LoC978
Kougeru
tsundere9kagami2
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back Empty Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:53

Anyway was searching on baka updates for episodes of Natsu no Sora (its a good show btw you should watch) and lo and behold Gunslinger Girls episode 8 for season 2 has been subbed and released by zomg.

Ive already asked them wether they are trying to complete it and i hope they do cause its just 6 more episodes...so yeah cant wait for their reply

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back Empty Re: Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:05

OMG!!! i can hardly wait waku waku doki doki waku waku
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back Empty Re: Gunslinger Girls Teatrino Subs are Back

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:06

I remember them saying that they intend to finish the series. anyway,am I the only one having playback issues with their subs? snow

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:35

what media player do you use?
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kougeru Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:37

Too bad they're crappy subbers. A lot of un-needed translator notes and non-subbed lines.

Boring episode anyway lol.

my favorite translator note they had:

"Anje (Angelica)"

Yeah. thanks..anyone who is on episode 8 of season 2 doesn't already know that!

and Nukii, their site says to use a certain media player (i didnt use it, but i had no issues other than the ones listed above)..KMPLayer and zoomplayer both seem to work fine for it, but they claim Mediaplayer classic doesnt
Kougeru
Kougeru

Male

Forum Posts : 51

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela, Rico, Angelica, Petrushka

Original Characters : Kougeru

Comments : plz just call me Kou. contact me anyway u want, always willing to chat

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:53

I tried zoomplayer, bsplayer, mpc, and even the GOM player they said to use. The only time I got it to run fluidly is on veoh...but I don't want to watch it online No Good

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:06

VLC media player has always worked for me (on this file too). It's nice in that it doesn't rely on your OS's installed codecs for playback (unlike most media players)... it has its own. The only thing I've ever found that it can't play is RealMedia files (and they suck a fat... cigar... anyway).

also:
FAAAANSUUUUBS!!!
Awesome!

...finally...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:25

nowadays i use mpc with ccp codecs or else zoom player but VLC usually works perfect on everything but h264 MKVs also i have AVC core to helf my hold computer along with h264 mkvs
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:33

I need to see a subbed episode for 13! Does anyone know if it came out yet, or knows where I can see it?
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 0:52

Great news! Getting it now!

Gotten and watched it Very Happy Wonderful!

They left some bits untranslated, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 1:44

the only complete[ep 01 -13] il teatrino sub i've been able to find is apparently chinese. don't read chinese so i can't say for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 5:10

Despite the fact that there's lively, intelligent discussion to be had in countless other sections of the board, why do lurkers come out of the woodwork and post only when this kind of stuff appears?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 2:16

I wouldn’t be too hard on ‘em Nacht. Even lurkers have a place in any good forums ecosystem. Smile
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 10:59

wow thx, VLC does work....but now the mkv version is out and that seems to run on everything else cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 18:37

Nachtsider wrote:Despite the fact that there's lively, intelligent discussion to be had in countless other sections of the board, why do lurkers come out of the woodwork and post only when this kind of stuff appears?

For some reason this post made me went to login and reply Laughing

Anyway vlc is fine as long as you stay away from softsubs
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 7:27

Nachtsider wrote:Despite the fact that there's lively, intelligent discussion to be had in countless other sections of the board, why do lurkers come out of the woodwork and post only when this kind of stuff appears?

yeah sorry man ive been so occupied with work and stuff like that to really even use the computer at all......pretty sad life huh....

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 10:15

i guess they only post for things they come for (manga and videos) who are you referring too?
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 12:07

I'm referring to people who lurk and lurk, clearly visiting the site frequently but only bothering to post in threads that have to do with material like scanlations and fansubs. Don't know about you, but I almost feel as though they think that the rest of the forum isn't worthy of their attention.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 12:25

It's not entirely surprising -- there is a lot of stuff in the various fora but many may not have the time to sift their way through it all. Also, many may not feel that they have enough expertise in a lot of topics to post an opinion. "Real life" also decreases the amount of time that many can spend here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 12:37

People should realize that over here, there are no stupid questions, and that they shouldn't be afraid to speak up and voice their opinions in the various other discussions. They can opt to PM the vets for help if they need any queries answered.

The 'real-life' and 'lack of time' issues might hold true, but they don't explain ALL the stuff I see. From my seat behind the admin control panel, I can confirm that many of these lurkers spend A LOT of time on the site. Also, I'm actually beginning to wonder how many of them, who are only in it for the scans, have actually bothered to privately contact Tommy's scanlation team and express their gratitude.

But ah... what the hell. I'll get off my soapbox now.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 14:31

Back from mowing the lawn -- hot work here in Texas (...and it's not even 90 F yet...) Smile

Unfortunately (or is that fortunately?), not everyone is an extravert (...we could end up with a lot more of the evolution threads...). A lot people on many web fora sites just prefer to stay in the background. Hopefully, some topic will pop up that will grab their interest and get them involved. However, I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

I came to this site originally because of the scanlations. I have added an entry here and there in some threads but I don't have a lot of interest in many of the threads that are ongoing right now nor do I have particular skills or knowledge of topics that are discussed in a lot of other threads so sometimes it is just better to observe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 16:57

Nachtsider wrote:People should realize that over here, there are no stupid questions, and that they shouldn't be afraid to speak up and voice their opinions in the various other discussions. They can opt to PM the vets for help if they need any queries answered.

The 'real-life' and 'lack of time' issues might hold true, but they don't explain ALL the stuff I see. From my seat behind the admin control panel, I can confirm that many of these lurkers spend A LOT of time on the site. Also, I'm actually beginning to wonder how many of them, who are only in it for the scans, have actually bothered to privately contact Tommy's scanlation team and express their gratitude.

But ah... what the hell. I'll get off my soapbox now.
Oh no, stay on it, please!
To this I have to add, go into the admin panel and make an 'Experienced Gunner' title for those who hit over 100 posts, and only give them access to the scandelation forum.

This way, if lurkers are waiting for the up and coming chapters 56, 57, and 58- they have to have at least 100 posts before they can even go into that section and look inside.

And if any of them have an issue with that, they can take it to the administration... and I wear a US-Sized 11EEE Boot, so booting will be quite painful!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:40

ElfenMagix wrote:Oh no, stay on it, please!
To this I have to add, go into the admin panel and make an 'Experienced Gunner' title for those who hit over 100 posts, and only give them access to the scandelation forum.!

Of course, there are only 30 members that have 100 or more posts. You'll end up with a ton of "me too" posts with that kind of restriction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:46

GrafSpee wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Oh no, stay on it, please!
To this I have to add, go into the admin panel and make an 'Experienced Gunner' title for those who hit over 100 posts, and only give them access to the scandelation forum.!

Of course, there are only 30 members that have 100 or more posts. You'll end up with a ton of "me too" posts with that kind of restriction.

It's sad that we have tins of people but a lot are inactive, or they ere active and now they're not. Puzzled
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:08

Well, according to the membership page, 47 members haven't been to the site in a month or more (and 3 of them have 100 or more posts). A large majority of the membership have visited in the last couple of weeks. But, as Nachtsider has said, most people lurk and rarely if ever post. I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing but that seems to happen on a lot of sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:11

A fandom is what you put into it.
If you think it sucks, yeah, it will suck- to you.
If you think its great, yeah, its great to you...

As for me and a couple of others here, I was invited here when this place first open (open invite on the FF.net forum since that one went down to Sucky Lane and BJ Avenue), and already had 100 posts up before the 3rd day- useful posts!

There are more than 100 topics and threads here for people to give honest opinions and answers too. Not just "ME TOO..."

Man, I'm so worked up right now, I see a 'Me Too' post, I'm deleting it!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 8:22

Me two...?
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 8:36

*arives on topic a bit late*

I have to agree with Nacht in this one.

Though my job in scanlating only takes up 2 hours or so, and Kodoku doing most of the work and think load for the actual translations.

So far, I only know of a standard 10 to 14 people who actually give enough of a damn to actually come out and say their thanks and give us the kudo's for a job well done.

it gets frustrating at the point where I look in Mediafire.com, and check how many times the scanlations have been downloaded...

here... look for your selfs...

Spoiler:

Seeing those figures, and keeping in mind that only 13 thank me for it. while only now seeing a good large number of those dudes post only now that there is talk of subbs.

it is an understatement on my part to say that just aggravates the hell out of me.
more truthfully, I am furious.

I don't punch out those Scanlations to be taken for granted, same holds true for those who fan subb.

Ok, they might be crappy, but what else are you gonna do?

we are here so you lazy asses dont have to go learn japanese to understand it all.

how the hell do you come up with this shit anyway? never giving a damn to post a simple "Hey Scanlation team, thanks for your hard work."

but now that there is talk about subs. "ZOMG FANSUBS LOLZ! WHAT CODEC SHALL WE USE?"

its that kind of shit that makes me want to quit the works all together!

I'll leave you guys, the Lurkers, to ponder about that. see if any of them either have the balls or the brains to try and answer the things I mentioned above.

Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 9:05; edited 1 time in total
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 8:59

I know how you feel Tommy...

Well maybe not exactly. But I know how it feels like to waste hours and hours of your life doing something, then in the end, nobody appreciates or gives a rats ass about it.

I also know how important positive feedback is for motivation too. There's nothing I can do about the lurkers & leechers, but I'll do my part and say:

Thanks for everything.

You have my support buddy!! Good
Whatface
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 880

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 9:08

Whatface wrote:I know how you feel Tommy...

Well maybe not exactly. But I know how it feels like to waste hours and hours of your life doing something, then in the end, nobody appreciates or gives a rats ass about it.

I also know how important positive feedback is for motivation too. There's nothing I can do about the lurkers & leechers, but I'll do my part and say:

Thanks for everything.

You have my support buddy!! Good

Thanks Whatface.
But Honestly, and this isn't meant in a rude fashion: I am not really waiting for your response on this. I know you are grateful, because you've posted your thanks a few times in the scanlation sections.

I am waiting for a response from the god damned Lurkers.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:31

I recently stumbled across the scanlations on SPECTRUM NEXUS. I don't know if you had a hand in those, Tommygunner70 or not. If so, my thanks. If not, my thanks anyway for the work you do since I have seen your collected Volumes 8 and 9 around the web and found them to be excellent work.

Those scanlations helped me get through the Japanese raws of Episodes 8-13 after The Triad dropped the show. I'll collect the new ones to "complete the set", so to speak, until Funimation releases the R1 box set next year at which time I can "retire" the fansubs.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:38

hmm... yup, it's Tommy's work... at least they left in the credit page (it's at the end, though)
http://view.thespectrum.net/series/gunslinger-girl-volume-10.html?ch=Volume%2010%20Ch%2051-56&pg=gunslingergirl_v10_131.jpg
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Sep 2008 - 20:42

About time cheers I've been waiting a long time hoping some group would pick it up eventually. Torrent's doing fine Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 11:30

First off, I'm not a lurker; I've simply been browsing elsewhere. But I felt compelled to respond to 'certain' allegations that people who don't post are both unappreciative and selfish. Simply put, people only post in forums when they feel like posting; if they really did have an interest in posting before (even if they have been 'lurking') they would have done so. Now that something has caught their interest (i.e. fansubs of remaining shows) they feel glad and wish to post about their excitement. Simply put, they weren't interested in whatever was being posted about before and abstained from commenting. Now what Tommy was talking about is a different matter, because when you invest time and energy into something it can be annoying to not be thanked for your work. On another note the said 'lurkers' probably have a direct link to the downloads section, because lurkers in general can't be arsed trudging through forums where people like you and me chatter about; when all they are interested in is 'their' new chapter of GG manga. Unappreciative bitches......SO SAYS THE "WRATH OF THE LURKER!" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 12:04

People, it´s the internet.
Of course that there will be people here that will just come here to download manga, not that i think that´s it´s an acceptable thing to do but this is just one of those things you have to tolerate.

Asking for every single person who ever downloaded the stuff you worked on borders on arrogance Tommy.

Thanatos

Male

Forum Posts : 140

Fan of : Portugal

Original Characters : DUR HUR

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:00

oh yeah, a little of topic here, how good are the subs, i seriously don't want to read something like this again...

"People die when they are killed!" -Shiro from Fate/ Stay Night
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:11

West Nile wrote:oh yeah, a little of topic here, how good are the subs, i seriously don't want to read something like this again...

Having already watched the RAWs for 8-13, I only watched a bit of this new one, but the translation team does seem to like to put in extraneous text and sometimes think of themselves as being more clever then they are.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 21:50

West Nile wrote:oh yeah, a little of topic here, how good are the subs, i seriously don't want to read something like this again...

I've made a list of a few of the problems with episode 9.I typed this to post to on their comments but it will probably not make it past moderation. They probably don't even know what it says..doesn't seem like they know english very well.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 15 Sep 2008 - 23:02

phew. quite the exhaustive list, Misuzu. Too bad the zomgSUBS folks probably don't frequent this place...
If they do, though... please don't stop subbing! A flawed translation is better than no translation!
Spoiler:
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 4:03

AWS wrote:First off, I'm not a lurker; I've simply been browsing elsewhere. But I felt compelled to respond to 'certain' allegations that people who don't post are both unappreciative and selfish. Simply put, people only post in forums when they feel like posting; if they really did have an interest in posting before (even if they have been 'lurking') they would have done so. Now that something has caught their interest (i.e. fansubs of remaining shows) they feel glad and wish to post about their excitement. Simply put, they weren't interested in whatever was being posted about before and abstained from commenting. Now what Tommy was talking about is a different matter, because when you invest time and energy into something it can be annoying to not be thanked for your work. On another note the said 'lurkers' probably have a direct link to the downloads section, because lurkers in general can't be arsed trudging through forums where people like you and me chatter about; when all they are interested in is 'their' new chapter of GG manga. Unappreciative bitches......SO SAYS THE "WRATH OF THE LURKER!" Razz
Amen brother. head bang
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 7:13

@LoC - That 'consistency' pic had me in stitches. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 7:45

Yeah, ZOMG started fansubbing "GSG:Il Teatrino". Video quality isn't what you'd call top-notch, luckily enough there's another video source that uses ZOMG's subs, it's a collaboration between lre and ZOMG, using Il Teatrino DVDs as video source.

[LRE-zomg]Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- 08 [H264-Vorbis][DVD][B9E6A325].mkv

Also, ep. 9 is out today Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 17:11

Thanks for the info trellis. What annoys me more though is the audio quality. I'm not so sure if it's not the equipment they used to record though, so i doubt that even using DVD rips will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kougeru Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 18:17

LoC978 wrote:phew. quite the exhaustive list, Misuzu. Too bad the zomgSUBS folks probably don't frequent this place...
If they do, though... please don't stop subbing! A flawed translation is better than no translation!
Spoiler:

I don't think Misuzu was trying too hard to spell things correctly and stuff, just was pointing out errors. I agree with the whole list of complaints. I could care less if they stopped subbing..I don't understand Japanese but as bad as they are it's like they don't even know english...I could probably understand the episodes just as well from a RAW just by figuring things out from the images alone. If you havn't seen the video yet, watch this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0
Kougeru
Kougeru

Male

Comments : plz just call me Kou. contact me anyway u want, always willing to chat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 18:22

We might just have another group on the fansubs job, people - a group who have a member among our community here. Stay tuned for more info.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 18:32

Kougeru wrote:
LoC978 wrote:phew. quite the exhaustive list, Misuzu. Too bad the zomgSUBS folks probably don't frequent this place...
Spoiler:

I don't think Misuzu was trying too hard to spell things correctly and stuff, just was pointing out errors. I agree with the whole list of complaints. I could care less if they stopped subbing..I don't understand Japanese but as bad as they are it's like they don't even know english...I could probably understand the episodes just as well from a RAW just by figuring things out from the images alone. If you havn't seen the video yet, watch this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYlqLlbix0
I was typing it on notepad as I went along through the episode. I didn't spellcheck or read over it, like they should have. If they're gonna put their name so big, they should as least proof-read their work and make sure it's proper. If they don't know how to spell a character's name they could easily look it up on many websites including the offical english GSG website.I don't want to sit here arguing about it but fact is ZOMG subs are horrible and their english is about equal to a 3rd grader's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 19:12

I don't want to criticize them, since they're the only ones going for it, instead I propose we help them proof-reading and QC'ing their work. Jeez, even I could be of some help with italian words Smile and I already did. Now they know there's no such thing as a "Sarusiccha" but it's "Salsiccia" and means "Sausage". "Marcontoyo" is a mispelled italian name, the correct one is "Marcantonio" (Marco Antonio).

Don't be so harsh, let's help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kougeru Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 20:17

trellis wrote:I don't want to criticize them, since they're the only ones going for it, instead I propose we help them proof-reading and QC'ing their work. Jeez, even I could be of some help with italian words Smile and I already did. Now they know there's no such thing as a "Sarusiccha" but it's "Salsiccia" and means "Sausage". "Marcontoyo" is a mispelled italian name, the correct one is "Marcantonio" (Marco Antonio).

Don't be so harsh, let's help them.
I emailed them about episode 8, suggesting that they hire more QCs and editors but they told me they didn't need any. That's the main reason I'm mad..because they DO need them, and badly.
Kougeru
Kougeru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 20:19

Thanatos wrote:Asking for every single person who ever downloaded the stuff you worked on borders on arrogance Tommy.
Another Ditto.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 16 Sep 2008 - 23:44

Thanatos wrote:Asking for every single person who ever downloaded the stuff you worked on borders on arrogance Tommy.

I'd have to disagree Thanatos, but thats just a difference of opinion.

Wileama wrote:Another Ditto.

You playing Pokemon?
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next