Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

+7
Wileama
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
sasahara17
LoC978
rusty-spring
Sintendo
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

Post by Wileama Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 17:43

My god, don't you all see! 27:00. The Japanese are so productive that they've managed to create another three hours in the day! No wonder they have so much high tech stuff. They've had months, maybe years in extra time to develop stuff. The implications are truly freighting.

I can't wait to get the first episode.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 19:54

1 Word Answer...
YES!!!!!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:06

sasahara17 wrote:Hey, were can I find those sketches? Best I can manage in my imagination of a long haired rico is... Elsa? What the-?

3klicks wrote:I would agree to that. It's part of her character. The type of cutness you might ascribe to Angelica or Henrietta doesn't quite suit her. I would be interested in how you guys have drawn her with long hair, though. So if you've got that done, please post.

I haven't done any proper drawings yet - all I have are some stuff you could consider 'doodles' at best. I promise to post them as soon as they're done, but don't hold your breath - academics and work continue to stalk and plague me like two... giant... plaguing and stalking... things. Oy.

Rico with long hair doesn't even vaguely resemble Elsa, who looks cold and hard no matter what hairstyle she wears (yes, I experimented with that, too). Our little Sniper Wolf ends up looking very sweet and demure - an effect that's amplified when you also put her in a dress.

Just for the record - I groaned with disappointment when Henrietta's tresses were cut short.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:15

Nachtsider wrote:Rico with long hair doesn't even vaguely resemble Elsa, who looks cold
and hard no matter what hairstyle she wears (yes, I experimented with
that, too). Our little Sniper Wolf ends up looking very sweet and
demure - an effect that's amplified when you also put her in a dress.

Just for the record - I groaned with disappointment when Henrietta's tresses were cut short.

When did Elsa come up? It's more that Henrietta and Angelica have the cutness of a dolly, while Rico's cutness is more along the lines of a little animal, like a rabit or fox-cub. I can never quite explain things when it comes to non-mechanical discussion, but you get the point.

I like Rico in her dress-pants, but a dress is fine too (Just, please, promise me it won't be an aggressively pink one like on the figurine.)

Nachtsider wrote:Just for the record - I groaned with disappointment when Henrietta's tresses were cut short.
I completely missed this, when did it happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:20

Klicks, Elsa came up when Sasahara mentioned that he thought Rico with long hair looked like her to him. The fox-cub analogy is a very nice one. And no - the dress I had Rico wear was a muted forest green.

Henrietta sported long hair before being turned into a cyborg - see Volume One of the manga, or Episode One of the anime.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:30

Nachtsider wrote:Klicks, Elsa came up when Sasahara mentioned that he thought Rico with long hair looked like her to him.
Like Elsa with long hair? Hmm... Somehow their tipical face expressions are so at odds with each other that I doubt I would get them confused, even if they would look similar. Also, with long hair the hair in the front would stay the same. Rico's is roughly divided into 3 in the front and is generally all over the place, while Elsa's is split in the middle.

Nachtsider wrote:Henrietta sported long hair before being turned into a cyborg - see Volume One of the manga, or Episode One of the anime.
I remember now. It was in the very beggining so it got lost somewhere for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:37

another distinguishing feature: Elsa's eyes are green, Rico's are blue.
...I'd love to see your take on a long-haired Rico, Nachtsider.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:38

I can't believe the number of fanfic writers who depict Elsa's eyes as being blue.

It'll come, LoC. Trust me.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 22:40

Nachtisder wrote:I can't believe the number of fanfic writers who depict Elsa's eyes as being blue.
No kidding.. they would totally clash with her coat if they were. :lol!:

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 23:37

LoC978 wrote:
Nachtisder wrote:I can't believe the number of fanfic writers who depict Elsa's eyes as being blue.
No kidding.. they would totally clash with her coat if they were. :lol!:
:lol!:
One of her eyes were blue...
BLUE it right out of her own eye socket with her own SIG!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 0:09

Nachtsider wrote:I can't believe the number of fanfic writers who depict Elsa's eyes as being blue.

*raises hand*

Guilty.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 2:35

ElfenMagix wrote:One of her eyes were blue...
That's just plain wrong. Funny, but wrong.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 14:23

ElfenMagix wrote:
One of her eyes were blue...

NO
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 19:11

Nachtsider wrote:I haven't done any proper drawings yet - all I have are some stuff you could consider 'doodles' at best. I promise to post them as soon as they're done, but don't hold your breath - academics and work continue to stalk and plague me like two... giant... plaguing and stalking... things. Oy.

Rico with long hair doesn't even vaguely resemble Elsa, who looks cold and hard no matter what hairstyle she wears (yes, I experimented with that, too). Our little Sniper Wolf ends up looking very sweet and demure - an effect that's amplified when you also put her in a dress.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Nacht! Anyway the whole Elsa thing was just wierd. And I agree, Henrietta would loke so good with longer hair too.

Do I have a long hair fetish? more like a pony tail one.

Nachtsider wrote:I can't believe the number of fanfic writers who depict Elsa's eyes as being blue.

It'll come, LoC. Trust me.

Whew! Just in time before i put her eye color down. Can dodge that bullet now!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 19:22

sasahara17 wrote:Do I have a long hair fetish? more like a pony tail one.

I for one, prefer long hair on females. Short hair is meh, ok. But I've always found longer hair to be prettier.

And it's a well known, publicly accepted fact that ponytails = AM R BESTEST.👅 :geek:
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 20:32

sasahara wrote:Do I have a long hair fetish? more like a pony tail one.

"Poooooooonnnnyyyyyyyyyy"

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 34582427ms3

If you don't get it:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Fumoffu+6&search=Search

[FMP Fumoffu (ep. 6 "Fetish of Tout")]

rusty-spring wrote:I for one, prefer long hair on females. Short hair is meh, ok.
I have nothing against long hair, but some girls look better when it's short.

note: I really enjoy the old art style. Unfortunately now everything is CG and doesn't look nearly as nice.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 15ic6

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 94380119de3

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Ciel4qx1

[edit] Killing time till tommorow comes, so I may kill time once again, and so over and over till the end of time. What a vicious circle.

Really enjoyed the Hyper Police series even if it's really nothing special it has this... thing, about it.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 47990251wq3

Just remembered the Ghost in the Shell fans. Motoko wouldn't be the same if she let har hair grow.
Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 88757418cy5

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 21:22

sasahara17 wrote:Do I have a long hair fetish? more like a pony tail one.
Care to show the gal some of the specail moves of 'The 7 Knots Of Love'?
*gestures knot tying with his hands...*

Hey! Where did you think Braiding came from? :lol!:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 21:28

Ciel! dominance
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 21:31

BDSM. My kinda thing. *unsheathes talons*
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 22:03

3klicks wrote:

"Poooooooonnnnyyyyyyyyyy"

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 34582427ms3

Heh, that whole season cracked me up. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 22:13

You know, when I was in Western Australia, some guy actually cosplayed as Pony and won the cosplay contest.

I love pokytails. I think any character who can have one, amle or female, should have one. Take Albel Nightroad for instance. Nice ponytail.

And Speaking of Ciel, Arc's hair is short too. Short hair is fine with Ciel, but I don't think I'm ready to forgive Altrouge for cutting Arc's golden tresses. That little vampiress is EVIL for robbing the world of the flowing banner of gold!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 22:17

Well, I was trying to find the finest examples of shortness. So I confined myself ot girls who have it cut very short in the back (shorter then Henrietta).

[edit]Ah, that's right. Sasahara, you're from Australia. When I was in Poland my familly was going to leave wither for Australia or Canada. Australia was actually teh first choice, but the time at which we would have to leave just didn't work out, and we went to Canada instead. What's it like. There are hudge areas that are practically uninhabited in the middle, so the nature is relatively intact, while the cities on the coast are pretty much like anywhere else. That's what I've heard. Is that about right.

Last edited by on Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 18:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 23:47

\\Sighs

You know short hair is great in terms of maintenance. I don't wake up any more with hair in my mouth. However, I really do miss my pony tail...

P.S. Pony! Fumufoo! Pony! Fumufoo! Pony pony! Fumufooooo...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:03

Wileama wrote:You know short hair is great in terms of maintenance. I don't wake up any more with hair in my mouth. However, I really do miss my pony tail...
ditto. damned US military regulations...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:12

Eh, I'll be the first to say it makes sense. Besides it was a pain from time to time. Though it was awesome as a hat when it got cold.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:37

The army barber asked me if I wanted my sideburns, I said, "SURE!"
He placed them in an envelope for me...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:58

I thought Henrietta looked really cute with long hair in the hospital (manga). Of course, in that particular picture you have to ignore the fact that she's been sliced and diced... Cry
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 2:06

I'll drink to that, Danjo, as I've mentioned before in this thread.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 5:41

Nachtsider wrote:I'll drink to that, Danjo, as I've mentioned before in this thread.
Sorry, I must have missed it. I always wondered why Jose would cut her hair short and not leave it long, the way Enrika wore it. Henrietta seems to be kind of a substitute after all.

Maybe it hits too close to home?
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 9:04

Either that, or he did not wish Henrietta to be an eventual victim of Jean's compulsion for pulling on long, tied hair.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 10:20

Nachtsider wrote:Either that, or he did not wish Henrietta to be an eventual victim of Jean's compulsion for pulling on long, tied hair.

👍

Also, I agree with Danjo. I assume that in the beginning, Jose tried to be like Jean: distant and uncaring for Henrietta (not as much, but I bet he tried). He probably just couldn't handle it anymore by the time we see him in "current time" volume 1...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 12:06

I thought that current time jumped back all the way to her initial training. I don't think telling her about venus, and having her look at it through her scope is very detached. Well maybe he just crumbled really quickly.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 12:29

Danjo3 wrote:I thought Henrietta looked really cute with long hair in the hospital
(manga). Of course, in that particular picture you have to ignore the
fact that she's been sliced and diced... Cry
It all depends on the type of character, for me, and what suits her best. I'm not sure what I think about Henrietta (the hospital scene isn't a very fair comparison because of the condition she's in), but her hair isn't all that short. Rico's is short, Henrietta's is average.

On the battlefield hair that is too long can be a problem. Henrietta's is short enough, but Angelica's for example will have atendency to get in her eyes, get caught on things, or be something to hold onto for an opponent.

If you look around girls that have their hair grow all the way to their waistline are rare. Most have it down to a bit below their ears or to a bit below their shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:01

3klicks wrote:On the battlefield hair that is too long can be a problem. Henrietta's is short enough, but Angelica's for example will have atendency to get in her eyes, get caught on things, or be something to hold onto for an opponent.

If you look around girls that have their hair grow all the way to their waistline are rare. Most have it down to a bit below their ears or to a bit below their shoulders.
In vol.9, Triela has her's almost down to her ass (See shower scene Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Icon_redface).
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:36

For some reason I lol'd @ "ass"...
PSP post...
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 18:39

Nachtsider wrote:Either that, or he did not wish Henrietta to be an eventual victim of Jean's compulsion for pulling on long, tied hair.

Actually, why doesn't Jean just let rico have long hair, put them in Pigtails, and then tug them all he wants? Unlike Elsa who has the dredded Naru Punch, I'm sure Rico won't mind too much if her handler relived himself of his sinful urges (that sounded so wrong) on her in private. Maybe if he does it often enougth, it'll go away. he just has to make sure nobody catches him to keep his dignity intact.

Jean; Rico, I need to tug you hair after this mission.
Rico; Yes, Jean.
(Jose comes into the room to report preperations are complete without the duo noticing)
Jean; Come to my office later, we'll do it then when nobody is watching.
Rico; Yes Jean *smiles*.
(Jose decides he'd better be going back to Henrietta now)
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 20:12

That one's fairly easy. Prior to Rico's selection (when Angie and Triela were the only cyborgs around, that is), Chief Lorenzo received numerous complaints from Hillshire and Marco regarding Jean tugging on their protegees' hair. This resulted in Lorenzo sharply reprimanding Jean, and forbidding him to have his cyborg grow her hair out when he finally received one.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 20:19

Danjo3 wrote: In vol.9, Triela has her's almost down to her ass (See shower scene Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Icon_redface).
Volume 9?... but, that's so far away. If you keep this up I might end up snaping and betraying my no spoiler policy. Oh, what horrible torture it is to stick by what you believe in.

Nachtsider wrote:That one's fairly easy. Prior to Rico's selection (when Angie and
Triela were the only cyborgs around, that is), Chief Lorenzo received
numerous complaints from Hillshire and Marco regarding Jean tugging on
their protegees' hair. This resulted in Lorenzo sharply reprimanding
Jean, and forbidding him to have his cyborg grow her hair out when he
finally received one.
What crewel and unusual punishment. A man has needs you know. Now I understand why Jean has that frown on his face most of the time; it's just eating him up from the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 20:42

My guess is that the entire Agency is in the know about Jean's 'needs'. I think it's beyond coincidence that none of the outfit's grown women (Ferro, Priscilla and Olga) have opted to wear their hair long.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 21:43

WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE?!

:faint:
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 21:51

You've blazed a trail, compadre. Stand up and be proud.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 4:36

3klicks wrote:
Danjo3 wrote: In vol.9, Triela has her's almost down to her ass (See shower scene Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Icon_redface).
Volume 9?... but, that's so far away. If you keep this up I might end up snaping and betraying my no spoiler policy. Oh, what horrible torture it is to stick by what you believe in.
I've only seen a few scans and heard a some things here and there - I probably don't know a whole lot more about vol.9 then you do.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 11:25

Danjo3 wrote:I've only seen a few scans and heard a some things here and there - I
probably don't know a whole lot more about vol.9 then you do.
That is proubably ture. Still, every little jewel like that makes just looking it all over more tempting... But, heck, I'll prevail. I have the release of season 2 to look forward to, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 18:25

and anyway,you don't need the shower scene to realise how long triela's hair is,just look at the first chapter of volume 3,or in fact,just look in any of the pages triela is in lol.

Uh,i was bored,did some research,and teatrino does mean theatre but more specificly for a muppet show.
it can mean "a play" too , seems to be used a lot in a political context.
Basicly "political arena'="Il teatrino della politica" (i think lol)

I guess that makes more sense to me.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 18:52

Smile Now, I get it. He was proubably thinking along the lines of the SWA or more precisely the girls being the governments puppets. Then again, what do I know, he may have just been reffering to anything else just as easily.

Either way this makes more sense now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 20:12

that makes a lot more sense. almost like a theater of war, only political. Da'es Daemar, as it were.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 1 Dec 2007 - 0:17

I see it now - a fading passion play crumbling away into an insidious source of self-destruction, with our cyborg hit-kids as tragic puppets on strings, their lives of death becoming clearer...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 10:19

anyone know where i can find this image in good quality?

https://2img.net/h/i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/totoum/5034014byGAF.jpg?t=1196608093
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 11:55

It would help if you included the site you got it from. Is there any information there as to a producer, a site, or an owner? (In general something you can type into a search engine.)

You can do some fixing in photoshop (a bunch of filters and sharpening), but I doubt that would end up being a very sharp image even after that (and have no idea how to do it anyway).

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 16:50

it comes from here:
http://www.gaforum.org/showthread.php?t=160617&page=2

i'm assuming it's an official poster to promote the 2nd season.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 17:31

Just how good do you want the quality to be?

This one is better qulity then the last and can be cut out, pasted on white background. Removing the letters will be a bit of work with the color sampler tool, but it's dooable (My avatar had the same thing going on and I had to recreate her legs and the lower part of the violin case using a 1 pixel brush).
Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 52931837ks4

p.s. - Here's a thought. I'm no PS pro, but I'm pretty sure you can use the "select color range" optio to wipe out the greens. That will save some work. (Of course everything depends on what you want it for. This one is rather small, so it definitely won't make a wallpaper.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 17:55

Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?

God bless America! head bang
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 18:21

Sintendo wrote:Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?
Sure do. Very Happy

The cleaning business is turning out to be lots of fun and a lot easier then I expected. Redoing the stuff hidden under the letters will be a bit harder. Totoum, do you still want this image? I'll have fun doing it, but if you don't I'll proubably finish coloring another Rico for my avatar first.

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 22531161ab4

[edit] Dumb me, forgot to include the sample (title not removed yet):

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Demoyy7
[edit] :idea: Or, I could just leave the title in. This one's finished (unless the title is to go).

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Gsg2posterfinkm8

Zis ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 2:10

Looks like I've got a new wallpaper for my cellphone...

Awesome!
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 14:21

3klicks wrote:
Sintendo wrote:Goddam, Triela REALLY love the shotgun, no?
Sure do. Very Happy
[edit] :idea: Or, I could just leave the title in. This one's finished (unless the title is to go).

Gunslinger Girl --Il Teatrino-- News - Page 3 Gsg2posterfinkm8

Zis ok?
Awsome picture. You got it in a larger size?
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 17:50

It's definitly not just "ok" it's freaking great,thanks a lot,it was simply for an avatar,the title can stay as far as i'm concerned.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 18:16

Least I could do for our translator. Smile

Danjo, this is as big as it gets without looking fuzzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 19:16

3klicks wrote:Least I could do for our translator. Smile

Wow,if that's the least,I really wonder what more you could do Smile

Huh,bad news (well,to me anyway) according to ANN the second season will have 13 episodes,i wanted 26 Sad
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=8977&page=25
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 20:52

damn....
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next