Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique / Odd Weapons

+20
kamajii
Nuke is Good
LoC978
Probit Return
rusty-spring
funkmachine
Danjo3
SPARTAN 119
emperor
Alfisti
tsundere9kagami2
Piero
MadHatChemist
ElfenMagix
MikhailN
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Nachtsider
Tommygunner70
Awinnell
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Empty Re: Unique / Odd Weapons

Post by MikhailN Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 21:51

H&K FTW

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 29 Dec 2009 - 11:42

Awinnell wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:
funkmachine wrote:a sword belt

Reminds me of the six foot long flexible steel swords the Indian martial artists use.

Kisk is correct,called Urmi-Payattu,they have long been used,and were often disguised as belts , its the stiffness across the blade that is important rather than along the blade

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 800px-10

Now that is a weapon Pooty-Tang would approve of. Good

boomer_gonz

Forum Posts : 2574

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 0:24

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Mp5dmr
an mp5DMR?

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Forum Posts : 1075

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 11:29

The tactical Mosin-Nagant.
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 2635022443_cabe134070

funkmachine

Forum Posts : 95

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 14:08

funkmachine wrote:The tactical Mosin-Nagant.
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 2635022443_cabe134070

In this case "tacticool" seems like a better descriptor. Laughing

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:24

Wow it looks to be a nagant or equal with an LE stock (lol theres a buffer tube) and RIS he shoulda given it a way to take magazines.

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 13:05

tactcrap or old school
how much power will you lose by cuting the barel down so far,still good for a Type IIIA vest?

funkmachine

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 20:12

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Ni01b
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 NI_1
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 NI-2
The NI Tank, a Russian WWII-era tank, built off a tractor chassis, manufactured in Odessa in the early days of the German Invasion of the USSR. A number of variants exist, including those armed with a 7.62mm machine gun, 37mm "mountain gun", or 47mm anti-tank gun.

Also, another improvised tank: The Killdozer
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Killdozer
Marvin John Heemeyer, welder and an automobile muffler repair shop owner built the "Killdozer", after being angered over the outcome of a zoning dispute, he armored the Komatsu D355A bulldozer with layers of steel and concrete and used it on June 4, 2004, to demolish the town hall, a former judge's home, and other buildings in Granby, Colorado. The rampage ended when the bulldozer became immobilized. After a standoff with law enforcement agencies, Heemeyer committed suicide by gunshot.

Heemeyer took about a year and a half to prepare for his rampage. In notes found by investigators after the incident, Heemeyer wrote: "It's interesting how I never got caught. This was a part-time project over a 1½ year time period." Heemeyer was surprised that several men who had visited the shed last autumn did not discover the modified bulldozer, "especially with the 2,000 lb (910 kg). lift fully exposed". "Somehow their vision was clouded", he wrote.
The machine used in the incident was a Komatsu D355A bulldozer[8] fitted with makeshift armor plating covering the cabin, engine and parts of the tracks. In places, the vehicle's armor was over one foot thick, consisting of concrete sandwiched between sheets of steel to make ad-hoc composite armor. This made the machine impervious to small arms fire and resistant to explosives; three external explosions and over 200 rounds of firearm ammunition fired at the bulldozer had no effect on it. National Guard units were placed on standby orders by Governor Bill Owens for possible anti-armor support.
For visibility, the bulldozer was fitted with several video cameras linked to two monitors mounted on the vehicle's dashboard. The cameras were protected on the outside by 3-inch shields of bullet-resistant plastic. Onboard fans and an air conditioner were used to keep Heemeyer cool while driving and compressed air nozzles were fitted to blow dust away from the video cameras. Food, water and life support were present in the almost airtight cabin. Heemeyer had no intention of ever leaving the cabin once he entered; the hatch was permanently sealed. Authorities speculated Heemeyer may have used a homemade crane found in his garage to lower the armor hull over the dozer and himself. "Once he tipped that lid shut, he knew he wasn't getting out", Daly said. Investigators searched the garage where they believe Heemeyer built the vehicle and found cement, armor and steel.
For armament the bulldozer was fitted with a .50 caliber semi-automatic Barrett M82 rifle pointing out to the rear, a semi-auto variant of the FN FNC in front, a .223 Ruger Mini-14 to the right, a 9mm Kel-Tec P-11 semi-auto pistol and a .357 magnum revolver with which he killed himself.
Afterwards, the modified bulldozer came to be known as "Killdozer", although only Heemeyer was killed in the incident.

On June 4, 2004, Heemeyer drove his armored bulldozer through the wall of his former business, the concrete plant, the Town Hall, the office of the local newspaper that editorialized against him, the home of a former judge's widow, and a hardware store owned by another man Heemeyer named in a lawsuit, as well as others. Owners of all the buildings that were damaged had some connection to Heemeyer's disputes.[11]
Heemeyer's rampage resulted in 13 buildings destroyed,[8] resulting in total damages estimated at more than $7 million.[12] The bulldozer also knocked out natural gas service to City Hall and the cement plant, and damaged a truck and part of a utility service center.[13] Despite the great damage to property, no one besides Heemeyer was killed.[1]
According to Grand County commissioner James Newberry, Grand County emergency dispatchers used the reverse 911 emergency system to notify many residents and property owners of the rampage going on in the town.[3] Thus, many people were forewarned and were able to get out of harm's way.[citation needed]

One officer dropped a flash-bang grenade down the bulldozer's exhaust pipe, with no immediate apparent effect. Local and state police, including a SWAT team, walked behind and beside the bulldozer occasionally firing, but the armored bulldozer was impervious to their shots. Attempts to disable the bulldozer's cameras with gunfire failed as the bullets were unable to penetrate the thick 3-inch bullet-resistant plastic. At one point during the rampage, Undersheriff Glenn Trainor managed to climb atop the bulldozer and rode the bulldozer "like a bronc-buster, trying to figure out a way to get a bullet inside the dragon". However, he was eventually forced to jump off to avoid being hit with debris. Further attempts to mount the bulldozer were hampered due to oil that Heemeyer had spread on the vehicle to hinder such attempts.
Two things conspired against Heemeyer as he reduced the Gambles hardware store to rubble. The radiator of the dozer had been damaged and the engine was leaking various fluids, and Gambles had a small basement. The bulldozer's engine failed and Heemeyer dropped one tread into the basement and couldn't get out. The bulldozer became stuck. About a minute later, one of the SWAT team members who had swarmed around the machine reported hearing a single gunshot from inside the sealed cab. Heemeyer had shot himself. The coroner stated that Heemeyer used his .357-caliber handgun in the suicide.
Before this happened, the police department was making a call to a local Army National Guard base, asking for support from one of the base's AH-64 Apache attack helicopters to fire a Hellfire missile at the bulldozer, ensuring the destruction of the vehicle despite collateral damage. The reasoning behind such was the officers believed that Heemeyer would have caused more damage than the missile strike would have had he not been stopped. By the time they were making the call however Heemeyer had already committed suicide.
Heemeyer's body was subsequently removed by police with a crane, though it took twelve hours for them to cut through the hatch with an oxyacetylene cutting torch.

I copied all of this from wikipedia because I figured I couldn't show this image without retelling this epic. Unfortunately, the "Killdozer" was dismantled and scrapped. However, I recommend reviving the idea in the even of (and only in the event of) the inevitable zombie apocalypse! Although I'd reccommend that you, unlike Heemeyer, include an exit to the vehicle in your design.

SPARTAN 119

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 21:32

I remember seeing the Killdozer being on the news.
Damn, that was some ride.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows Sat 30 Jan 2010 - 13:16

I think the F2000 is an odd-looking weapon, too. Also, I saw a very small handgun on this movie a while back. It gave me a good chuckle seeing how the woman held it up.
DaGuyEvery1Knows
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Forum Posts : 102

Fan of : Triela, Claes, Henrietta

Original Characters : Roberto, Estela, Scott, Dalia, Julian, Jasmin, Oliver, Bellissa

Comments : "Momma didn't raise no fool."
"The elephant never forgets, but I forget what the elephant remembered."

Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 0:58

I've also seen a P90 with a rail system extension thing. It looked like a cross between a F2000 and P90, so I jokingly called it the "PF2090". Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Get_weapon_image

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 23:26; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Elfen: It needed the 'http://' to fix it.)
DaGuyEvery1Knows
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Original Characters : Roberto, Estela, Scott, Dalia, Julian, Jasmin, Oliver, Bellissa

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 14:16

russain silenced pistols

The S4M Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 S4m-1
shoots 7.62x63 PZ / PZA / PZAM
yes there funy captive piston rounds.
thay made a even smaller gun the MSP (Malogabaritnyj Spetsialnyj Pistolet – small special pistol)

the US armys Quiet Special Purpose Revolver (QSPR)
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Sw_qspr_1
note that it a mock up
built for use in the tunnels of Vietnam so sound was a big no-no(your in a 2 by 2 hole) and ranges where in feet.

fires fifteen tungsten balls (loaded into plastic sabot), each weighting about 7.5 grain / 0.5 gram, at muzzle velocity of about 730 fps / 222 m/s the practical lethal range was estimated at about 30 feet / 10 meters

numbers made range from 20? to 250+

edited for links.

Last edited by funkmachine on Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 18:38; edited 1 time in total

funkmachine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 18:20

DaGuyEvery1Knows wrote:I've also seen a P90 with a rail system extension thing. It looked like a cross between a F2000 and P90, so I jokingly called it the "PF2090". I can provide a likn if you'd like Make it So
Links are a must if you are going to say something about the gun.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 21:15

There, I think I inserted the link correctly. XD Sorry, I'm not used to linking here.
DaGuyEvery1Knows
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 2 Feb 2010 - 20:53

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 43259735297c07b7ae4b
This a p90 (reddot ver) a guy I know is working on it has an m4/box mag conversion. the barrel extension with ris and folding grip
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows Tue 2 Feb 2010 - 23:54

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 43259735297c07b7ae4b
This a p90 (reddot ver) a guy I know is working on it has an m4/box mag conversion. the barrel extension with ris and folding grip
It's very pirtty XD Who uses this version?
DaGuyEvery1Knows
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 1:26

DaGuyEvery1Knows wrote:I've also seen a P90 with a rail system extension thing. It looked like a cross between a F2000 and P90, so I jokingly called it the "PF2090". Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Get_weapon_image

How the hell does one properly pull that trigger on that 203 without a grip? At least when the launcher's mounted on a rifle, you can used the rifle's magazine as a grip.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 1:45

Nachtsider wrote:
How the hell does one properly pull that trigger on that 203 without a grip? At least when the launcher's mounted on a rifle, you can used the rifle's magazine as a grip.

Same way you play a "b" properly on the trumpet if you have small hands (like a Gunslinger Girl): with your pinky finger. Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Icon_wink

Of course, if you've got full size hands then you can use your ring or middle finger as well...

Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Trumpetbbcnow

Either way, it's gonna be the most dainty 203 firing ever Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 9:47

i think recoil is the issue
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 10:04

Awinnell wrote:i think recoil is the issue

Yeah, but if you're fireing with your pinky then you can loop your thumb back through the front grip of the P90 component (like where the bloke's thumb is on the back of the trumpet valves). I mean hey, you'll possibly dislocate your thumb, but it'll be good for a laugh Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Feb 2010 - 23:25

I am examining the image and I think its safe to say that that is an airsoft gun.

The RIS extension dosen't have an elongated barrel so they just put a long supressor on it to make up for it and wrong cal supressor.

Another dead giveaway is the Lipo battery where the mag used to go.
Also in the m4 mag converter (which dosent exist in real life the 2 guns are chambered differently) there is a hi cap airsoft mag.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 1:40

thought it looked a bit like a plastic kit bash job
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Thu 4 Feb 2010 - 17:44

that 203 add a good 9 inch to the gun and shifts the center of wight to the front.
the HK AG36 is newer(the 203 is 40) and shorter.

funkmachine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 14:53

SPARTAN 119 wrote:
rusty-spring wrote:
My favorite of the bunch. Appears to be some bastard child AK/Famas thing carved from wood. For being a disfigured, ugly, crime against firearms it still strikes me as awesome.
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 93255189op8
You know the name of that thing by any chance?

This was a experimental bullpup rifle made polymer housing and stamped steel parts in mid-1962 called Korobov TKB-022. it is 7.62mmX39 and uses a standard AK-47 mag. There are many other russian bullpup rifle and sub designs and that few have seen, most created between 1960-90's for special forces\police use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 7 Feb 2010 - 15:24

Nachtsider wrote:
DaGuyEvery1Knows wrote:I've also seen a P90 with a rail system extension thing. It looked like a cross between a F2000 and P90, so I jokingly called it the "PF2090". Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Get_weapon_image

Several other weapons mount M203s without a grip behind the trigger, including M203 equipped versions of the Steyr AUG. It apparently isn't a problem. The M203 is a very low recoil weapon anyway. (An also a relatively quiet one -it's firing signature has been compared to a cap gun's iirc. Of course, then you have the sound of the grenade itself going off...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JyyiaXJ8I
(Not a M203, but set up for the same 40mm rounds, so they probably sound similar.)

And I definitely agree with Tsu on this being an airsoft piece. If it was a real P-90 all the crap up top would made it so that you couldn't reload it without disassembling. Plus for whatever reason it's got that STANAG looking magazine on the side despite the fact that P-90s don't fire 5.56x45mm ammunition and aren't set up to feed from that location anyway.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 14:46

so the Russian Device "DM" noiseless grenade launcher/9mm
Unique / Odd Weapons - Page 5 Dm_device
was made for fun? or some one in russian weapons R&D has a silencer fetish.
the m203 has a low recoil as it recoil pass's the main body of the gun and it stock.
some m79s were cut down
a cut down M79

funkmachine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5