Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Titles You Want Licensed

+16
Officer_Charon
MadHatChemist
Probit Return
boomer_gonz
Nuke is Good
Triela
Alfisti
Sakura
rusty-spring
Totoum
0utf0xZer0
Five_X
Piero
Kiskaloo
Robert Frazer
Ggultra2764
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anime Titles You Want Licensed Empty Anime Titles You Want Licensed

Post by Ggultra2764 Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 14:47

I recently did this video on ten unlicensed anime titles I'd like to see get a North American release in the near future. But aside from my personal thoughts, do you have any favorite anime titles you'd like to see get licensed in your country?
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Anime Titles You Want Licensed Empty Re: Anime Titles You Want Licensed

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:02

I know I keep griping about this, but it's a genuine irritation - five months later, and I'm still waiting on a PAL release of Il Teatrino being even announced let alone released! Hissy fit

Two other series which I've greatly enjoyed but never received a Region 2 treatment are Princess Tutu (don't laugh, ballet's not girly, it's art, and this fairy tale is incredibly composed) and Outlaw Star (a hi-octane scifi extravaganza which isn't sophisticated but is just concentrated fun-fun-fun). As both of them have been out for a while I doubt that we'll ever see them revived again, which is a great shame.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:35

Angel Heart
Aoi Hana
Banner of the Stars III
Dennou Coil
Dirty Pair TV
Getsumen to Heki Mina
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu
K-ON!
Kara no Kyōkai
Kimi ni Todoke
Macross Frontier
Macross Zero
Minami-ke
Nyan Koi!
Patapata Hikousen no Bouken - Secret of Cerulean Sand
RD Sennou Chosashitsu
RideBack
Rosario + Vampire
Rosario + Vampire Capu2
Sasameki Koto
Seitokai no Ichizon
Sora no Manimani
Stratos 4 Advance
Strike Witches
Toradora!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:01

I'd snap Ga-Rei Zero and Canaan up in a heartbeat if they were given a box set release over here. (And yes, that's in spite of the latter's storytelling issues.)

I'd also like to see a Macross Frontier release, but that's unlikely to happen given Harmony Gold's tendency to make life miserable for anyone who tries to license Macross series. No one wants to risk an hideously expensive legal battle with them.

Other shows I might pick up if they were licensed over here include Nyan Koi and Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (the latter being a show I actually wouldn't be surprised to see get licensed over here).

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:09

Strike Witches was licenced recently, Kisk. FUNi's releasing it in March. I posted something about it a little while ago, in the Random Media thread I think.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Sun 3 Jan 2010 - 16:34

Some picks other people have already mentioned:
Spice and Wolf II: likely dependent on season 1 sales.
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu and Looking up at the Half Moon: some of the best "short but sweet" (six episode) romance animes I've seen.
Toradora: Taiga is the only Rie Kugamiya tsundere to make my favourite tsunderes list.

I also would probably second Piero's Ga-rei and Canaan picks just for some genre variety, although they aren't quite as important to me as the previous four.

Other picks:
EF: A Tale of Memories and Bakemonogatari: two of the three Shaft shows I would consider part of my top ten - the other being the already licensed Moon Phase. Nothing against shows like Maria Holic and Hidamari Sketch, but if you're going to license Shaft shows, why not get the best?
Kurenai: A near perfect storm of cuteness, character development, and action. Needs a second season ASAP.
Zipang: Geneon actually did have the license for this awesome military thriller at one point, but it's been out of print for a couple years and never really got the attention it deserved.
Wagaya no Oinari-sama: mischevious fox spirit, dojikko miko girl, and one of the greatest dance EDs ever. Gets points for being one of those shows that can appeal to my... "interests" without making me feel like I'm being completely pandered to.
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni and Higurashi Rei: The former loses points for the fact that it tries to cram too much into it's last plot arc, but these are both solid entries from the crew behind the original Higurashi.

And Robert, I hear you about the lack of remastered sets of older series. I've seen rips of a few of the R2 rereleases out there and the image quality is far and away better than the R1 discs I've seen of those shows.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 0:41

French edition:

the "wishfull thinking" section:

-denno coil (still hoping...)
-Sketchbook full color's (no way it will ever happen though)
-Cross Game (might happen considering the manga seems to be out and selling well)
-Phantom (probably will happen,everything bee train has ever done has been licenced)
-True Tears (still hoping...)
-Canaan (Probably won't be)
-Summer Wars (Pretty sure it will be)

the "why the fuck isn't this lisenced yet?" section:

--Lucky Star (saying moe isn't that popular in france is quite an undersatement,hell,even Azumanga Daioh is an obscure title,though it is licenced)
- 5 cm per second (wtf?how come I can see paprika,the girl who leapt through time,piano forest and a bunch of other movies in theatre and Makoto Shinkai remains ignored?)
-Darker Than black S1 and S2 (wtf?Lots of other Bones anime have been licenced,why not this one?)

the "Why the fuck is this ALREADY Licenced?" section

-Kobato (yeah,I know it's clamp,but still,it got licenced before the show started,and the licencor has got a deal where the air it on their tv cable channel the same day as it airs in japan...)
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 0:50

El Cazador de la Bruja
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 0:56

rusty-spring wrote:El Cazador de la Bruja

That is licensed.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 0:57

Is it? I've been out of the anime loop for song long I have no idea what's cool anymore. Pokemon still popular? And what's all this stuff about "Moe"? I thought the 3 stooges died out long ago.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:03

Library Wars. It came out when the 2nd season of Code Geass was showing so it was off my radar until a friend told me about it.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:09

It was licensed in February of last year and released on DVD in November and December.

For the record, I've been caught off guard by some recent developments too. Someone licensed Monster and recently released the first part of the series, which actually kind of surprised me, I watched that show with an anime club I was part of years ago. Finding out that it had an official release over here surprised me, and what surprised me even more was finding out that the company that released it decided to dub it. Back before the current trend of sub only releases for niche titles, I figured the cost of doing a dub for a series as long as Monster would be one of the biggest hurdles the show would have to face in getting a North American release (it's 74 episodes long, which probably makes producing a dub expensive, and it's not exactly the most mainstream of titles either).

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:26

Sakura wrote:Library Wars.
Yes, a very cute show. Anime Titles You Want Licensed 735198
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:34

Wow,you guys didn't get Monster until a little while ago?Guess that shows that the anime market isn't bigger or smaller in France,it's just different.

Monster was licenced years ago and shown on tv at a good timeslot on france's most popular cable channel.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:46

Sakura wrote:Library Wars. It came out when the 2nd season of Code Geass was showing so it was off my radar until a friend told me about it.

Definately want to see Library Wars licensed.

Other than that... did Red Garden ever get licensed? 'cause if not I'd like to see that done.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Mon 4 Jan 2010 - 3:53

Red Garden is licensed in the US, I think. Been thinking of checking it out since I loved the director's work on Kurenai.

Totoum: I've always gotten the impression that the broadcast market for anime is better developed in some European countries, France included, than in the US, but that the DVD market is less developed. Do you have any idea whether this is the case?
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 5 Jan 2010 - 4:55

I was going to say this:

Not to worry, that was a one off ending. The regular one:

And the more strait-laced opening:
MadHatChemist
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 12:40

Bringing this thread back from the dead, here is my newest video on ten anime titles I want licensed.

Feel free to post your thoughts on my video.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 2:35

Guess now's a good time to update this

So,1 year later

Totoum wrote:-denno coil (still hoping...)

Stil hoping for a miracle

-Sketchbook full color's (no way it will ever happen though)

Still no way it'll ever happen

-Cross Game (might happen considering the manga seems to be out and selling well)

Still nothing,manga continues to be coming out at a timely pace

-Phantom (probably will happen,everything bee train has ever done has been licenced)

Still nothing,quite surprising really,maybe el cazador didn't do too well

-True Tears (still hoping...)

Nope,still hoping

-Canaan (Probably won't be)

To my surprise it was licenced,dvd and blu ray coming out in a couple months

-Summer Wars (Pretty sure it will be)

Yep.Saw it in theatres twice,got a lot of critical success,was seen by a few people that I know don't normally watch anime

--Lucky Star (saying moe isn't that popular in france is quite an undersatement,hell,even Azumanga Daioh is an obscure title,though it is licenced)

nope,not even close.
Fun fact:the k-on manga got licenced but still no news on when it'll come out,the anime however isn't licenced

- 5 cm per second (wtf?how come I can see paprika,the girl who leapt through time,piano forest and a bunch of other movies in theatre and Makoto Shinkai remains ignored?)

Yep,and saw it in theatre at the paris film festival.

-Darker Than black S1 and S2 (wtf?Lots of other Bones anime have been licenced,why not this one?)

Finally;after 4 years it's licenced

I've always gotten the impression that the broadcast market for anime is better developed in some European countries, France included, than in the US, but that the DVD market is less developed. Do you have any idea whether this is the case?

Oops,never replied to this Laughing

I'd say you're right,lots of french tv channels show animes,not the biggest tv channels but not the most obsure ones either,hell I discovered gunslinger girl because it aired on prime time on one of the 18 free basic channels that anyone in the country gets.
One of the french licence company "kaze" even has it's own cable channel where it broadcasts its collection of animes,and they have a nice collection that includes gunslinger girl.With shows like shiki,kure nai,ghost hound and canaan airing in a little while I might even get a subsription.

So if it gets licenced,odds are it'll end up on tv,but overall i'd say north america gets more licences more quickly,that's what's fustrating.
Not to mention there is no equivalent to crunchyroll,there's simulcast but each licencor has its offer so if you want your whole season covered you have to pay more than one subscription and none of them offer hd like crunchyroll does

What really is developed is mangas though,france is second only to japan in volume of mangas sold,and there's quite a large offer.There's a few titles i'm reading that aren't even available in scandalation,the only thing that's lacking is 4komas.And they're very easy to access if you're in a big city,sure for some niche title you'd need to go to a manga shop (and there's like 100 of those) but for something as mainstream as gunslinger girl you'll find it at a random bookstore at a trainstation.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 2:39

I remember that, living in France... when I moved there, the market for manga was still in it's infant stages in the States, so going overseas and having the gloriousness of their manga selection was a little unnerving. It also GREATLY facilitated my learning of French. *chuckles wryly*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 3:28

I could definitely get behind license for Kurenai, Bakemonogatari, and EF, considering that they're my favourite shows for 2007-2009 (along with Gurren Lagann), and I like quite a few of GGultra's other choices too.

Love Inukami's WTF humour too.

Totoum wrote:
I'd say you're right,lots of french tv channels show animes,not the biggest tv channels but not the most obsure ones either,hell I discovered gunslinger girl because it aired on prime time on one of the 18 free basic channels that anyone in the country gets.
One of the french licence company "kaze" even has it's own cable channel where it broadcasts its collection of animes,and they have a nice collection that includes gunslinger girl.With shows like shiki,kure nai,ghost hound and canaan airing in a little while I might even get a subsription.

Are Shiki and Kurenai going to be available on DVD there, or just broadcast? It's unforunate Kurenai was a fairly minor show in Japan... I would have loved to have seen a real sequel, the recent OVAs are basically omake.

BTW, True Tears and Lucky Star are two of the more surprising licenses I've seen come to the US/Canada. I actually own the R1 of True Tears, along with Sola (another surprising license for the time it came out).

And speaking of R1s, I got the R1 sets for Toradora for Christmas. The packaging on them is pretty nice.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 7:54

The only series I can think of right now i would like to see Licensed is Macross Frontier

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 18:03

0utf0xZer0 wrote:Are Shiki and Kurenai going to be available on DVD there, or just broadcast? It's unforunate Kurenai was a fairly minor show in Japan... I would have loved to have seen a real sequel, the recent OVAs are basically omake.

Kurenai is already out on dvd and the ovas are coming.

I'm not sure there would have been a 2nd season even if it was popular,the anime departed from the manga so much that I'd guess a second season would have been made up of only anime original stuff.

As for shiki,odds are looking good even if there's nothing official yet.Other titles that are under consideration for a dvd release are "Kuragehime" and "Otome Yokai Zakuro".
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 18:05

Otome Yokai Zakuro is evidently only coming out in DVD in Japan - no Blu-ray.

I'm super-stoked that Summer Wars is coming out in BRD in the US this Spring.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 18:12

Elfen Lied, finished and complete as in the original Manga.
Episode 13 left it hanging. It should be redone.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 22:10

ElfenMagix wrote:Elfen Lied, finished and complete as in the original Manga.
Episode 13 left it hanging. It should be redone.

I agree!! I would love to see more Nana!! :3 <3
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 22:45

I would definitely buy Otome Youkai Zakuro if it came out on DVD here.

As for Kurenai, technically both the manga and anime are adapted from the light novels, although the anime could very well deviate from those too.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 22:10

I still want Library Wars licensed. Show was hilarious as hell. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:10

These days I want Legend of the Galactic Heroes to be licensed in R1.

I want those damn Blu Rays but 600-800 for 25 eps each?!
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 19:46

It appears that Ga-Rei Zero has been delayed until April because Funimation decided to skip over doing seperate Bluray and DVD sets and just do a single release that includes both. Guess that explains why it isn't out yet.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 19:55

Piero wrote:It appears that Ga-Rei Zero has been delayed until April because Funimation decided to skip over doing seperate Bluray and DVD sets and just do a single release that includes both. Guess that explains why it isn't out yet.

Yup. Which is kind of odd, to be honest, but I am glad R1 is getting Blu-ray (I believe it only came out in DVD in Japan - at least that is the only fansub I could find). Might still be on sale at The Right Stuff (I think the sale is still going).

Rosario + Vampire (and Capu2) are only coming out in R1 DVD, though. I have the Blu-ray fansubs, but I bought the DVDs to support the R1 release since I love the show (as a guilty pleasure).

Just annoyed that Summer Wars is taking it's own sweet tine to ship. Was released on the 15th, supposedly, but The Right Stuff has yet to get their supply.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 20:07

Definitely considering getting the limited edition of Ga-Rei Zero. It's only a few dollars more than the standard, it ships earlier, and the box looks awesome. Plus since it's Ga-Rei Zero I assume whatever "premium item" they're including won't be something embarassing like the panties that were included with Strike Witches and Najica Blitz Tactics. Laughing

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 22:52

Piero wrote:Definitely considering getting the limited edition of Ga-Rei Zero. It's only a few dollars more than the standard, it ships earlier, and the box looks awesome. Plus since it's Ga-Rei Zero I assume whatever "premium item" they're including won't be something embarassing like the panties that were included with Strike Witches and Najica Blitz Tactics. Laughing

I have the Najica Thin-Pak, during the age of when ADV did not put extras at all in those. I would think Central Park Media back in the day would do that with Agent Aika.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 5:11

Kiskaloo wrote:
Piero wrote:It appears that Ga-Rei Zero has been delayed until April because Funimation decided to skip over doing seperate Bluray and DVD sets and just do a single release that includes both. Guess that explains why it isn't out yet.

Yup. Which is kind of odd, to be honest, but I am glad R1 is getting Blu-ray (I believe it only came out in DVD in Japan - at least that is the only fansub I could find). Might still be on sale at The Right Stuff (I think the sale is still going).

The initial volume by volume release of Ga-rei Zero was DVD only, but it got a bluray box set in mid-2010. The bluray box actually enjoyed sales not far off the R2 Clannad season 1 bluray box (4.4K vs. 4.9K) and came very close to matching the average per volume sales of the DVD version, the only Bluray box set I can think of that has done so, although Haruhi managed 34K Bluray boxes to 41K first run DVDs. (Clannad's Bluray box is enitrely different - 4.9K Blurays vs. 24.8K DVDs).

This being said, none of the big bluray subbing groups did the Japanese release. I seem to remember this is because nobody uploaded ISOs to Japanese P2P (unusual for such a popular anime), and the upcoming Funimation release likely deterred them from spending $330 for legit discs. Most of the big bluray subbing groups prefer to do their own encodes rather than using a raw provider's rip.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Feb 2011 - 20:03

The Gundam don't get the licensed is Gundam ZZ, Victory Gundam, and Gundam X. But Turn A Gundam is ready to get licensed for Bandai in this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 17:15

The latest catalog arrived from The Right Stuff:

so ra no wo to has been licensed by Nozomi Entertainment, but DVD only. Puzzled

Eden of the East arrives this month, in both DVD and BRD.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 17:21

Five_X wrote:I hope Kara no Kyoukai gets licensed. I need to complete my Type-Moon collection. Also, it is awesome.

As of now, Kara no Kyoukai is licensed:

Kiskaloo wrote:Not a specific Winter 2011 anime, but on February 8th, Aniplex USA will release the Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners Blu-ray box set in the USA through The Right Stuff. The set will include the 8th bonus chapter as well as all the other bonuses of the Japanese box set, including an English version of the Visual Chronicle Book (with staff interviews, every key visual from the franchise, illustrations from each movie, and artwork for DVD packages).

The price will be $400, which is over $200 cheaper than the Japanese BRD release on February 2nd. Both the Japanese and English sets will include English subtitles, so it sounds like Aniplex is shipping the same package in both markets, just with the extra English translations of the Visual Chronicle book for the USA release.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy Fri 8 Apr 2011 - 17:32

Kiskaloo wrote:The latest catalog arrived from The Right Stuff:

so ra no wo to has been licensed by Nozomi Entertainment, but DVD only. Puzzled

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US
Entropy