Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Other Anime

4 posters

Go down

the Other Anime  Empty the Other Anime

Post by CiCiClaw Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 4:20

I can't believe I got readdicted to Code Geass, aside from Gunslinger Girl. I was surprised, now I'm reading stuff and trying to find more information on it. Man, now I have two big obsessions on my plate....
Question and its screwed up...what would happen if Lelouch met one of our cyborg girls. I'd think he would completely have a nervous breakdown about it...poor guy...loves his sister, but seeing cyborgs of little girls would scare him a bit. Then again this my weird mind at work. I don't even want to know what Suzaku would do...

So what would happen with other anime characters finding out about the Gunslinger Girl?

I think doing this might save me from hurting myself with too much thinking on the matter.
CiCiClaw
CiCiClaw

Female

Forum Posts : 18

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

the Other Anime  Empty Re: the Other Anime

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 12:52

Personaly I Lelouch would view them as a weapon to be controled and used or killed off like he did with the Geass Directorate. As for other anime characters I could see Fate and Nanoha from MGLN befriending the agency until they are allowed to adopt them. Revy and Rock from black lagoon would most likely have a freak out moment and ask them if they are related to Roberta and Fabiola or those crazy twins from Romania.

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 20:00

How other anime characters would view the cyborgs:

Nanoha
crazyidiot is pretty much spot on with Nanoha and Fate, Jean, Lorenzo, and some the higher ups and politicians would definitely be in for an epic befriending. As far as the girls, they might put up a fight- magic shields in Nanoha are weaker against conventional weaponry, but, as always when Nanoha is involved, the girls will end up siding with Nanoha, Fate, and company after taking a hit from one of Nanoha's highly destructive beams of pure love. After that, NanoFate would no doubt adopt them all and Vivio would gain herself a few sisters.

Personally, I'd like to see Nanoha blast Jean with a few Starlight Breakers. I suspect Nanoha would probably say something like this: "Oh, I'm not going to kill you... I'm just going to show you how Rico felt!!"

Black Lagoon:

As per Black Lagoon, CI is again spot on as far as Rock and Revy are concerned. I suspect Rock would try to help the girls escape from the agency. Balalaika would likely try to wipe them out as soon as she found out they were disrupting her operations. The Romanian twins would either simply try to kill them, or try and convince them to leave the agency and join them. As per the girl's reactions, Triela and Hillshire obviously show no mercy toward anyone in Roanapur that is involved in snuff films and anyone who gets in their way... Which, in Roanapur, is basically everyone.

Elfen Lied
Kouta would no doubt adopt the girls. Lucy would most likely try and kill them, but there is a small chance she might sympathize with them and try and get them to join her in her vengeance against the entire world. The SWA would probably either try to eradicate the diclonius or use them as weapons.

SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 21:00

Thought of another anime characters response to the girls and this one would defenitely not end well. Sailor Moon discovers the SWA and decides to use one of her super healing spell thingies to fix the girls. One massive pink heart later and the SWA girls are lying on the ground in shock completely healed and memories unlocked unable to deal with their horrible pasts.

example- yeah its a little dark and not my best writting

One minute she was enjoying the nice weather hanging her laundry out to dry with her sisters, the next she was on her knees gripping her head in pain assaulted by a host of horrible memmories. As the pink glow left them her body returned to normal but the pain in her head remained as images of her past continued to flood into her conscous mind. For the first time in her life she was glad she had more recolations of her past life before the agency forcing the memmories back as she struggled to her feet as a long blond haired girl walked over to her. Seeing no one else around and the ridiculous costume the girl was wearing Rico was certain this woman had somethign to do with what happened.

"What did you do to us" Rico growled pulling her CZ75 on the woman the gun feeling oddly heavy in her hand.

The girl shreaked at the sight of the gun. "Put that away, I just healed you,"

"Why," Rico growled as she struggled to remain standing as strength slowly left her body.

"Well your insides were all jumbled up and your memories were a mess. You wouldn''t have lasted much longer if I didn't help you, and now you don't have those drugs screwing with your head," the girl replied as Rico dropped to one knee struggling to keep her pistol trained on the intruder.

"You're a fool. Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you where you stand." Claes said being the next to recover shoving Triela's shotgun into the girls back.

"Why are you doign this?" the girl asked wishing she had brought her friends along today.

"Those items jumbling our insides were the only things keeping some of us alive," Claes replied pointing to Rico who was struggling to breath and Triela who was now missing an arm and a leg. "And those drugs was all that stood between our conscous minds and the darkest of human depravities that can be heaped upon a child pointing to Henrietta and Beatrice. "Now fix what ever it was you did,"

"I can't the silver crystal doesn't work that way, it's power can only heal people," the girl cried as the cold metal of the gun dug into her back. She knew that her uniform protected her from damage but a shotgun to the back of the head might be more than it could hanlde.

"Hand it over," Claes growled kicking the girl to the ground for good measure.

"I can't," the girl cried.

The shotgun barked in Claes's hands her unaltered body struggling to handle the recoil throwing her aim off as the buck shot tore through the flimsy material designed alterd to protect and other worldly forces.

"Argh," the girl screamed her side torn to pieces by the blast.

"I won't miss a second time, now hand it over," Claes asked again.

Glancing over her shoulder she froze at the fire burning in the girls eyes. This wasn't the look of an evil monster out to destroy the world for their own benefit or the misguided look of a corrupted human. This was the look of a girl who would quite literaly do what ever it took to save her friends regaurdless of the consequences. "Here," the girl said as the fancy uniform faded from existance holding up an ornate brooch.

Claes took the brooch giving it a quizical look before throwning it hard into the ground cracking it open revealing a quartz like crystal. Before the girl could react Claes unloaded several rounds into the brooch shattering it beyong recognition. The brooch destroyed Claes used the final shot silencing the girl as agency personel reacted to the gunshots.

Unable to determine who the girl was or how she changed the girls bodies Jean wrote the whole incident off as a bad LSD flashback reconditioning the girls and returning them to active duty their memories of the incident purged from their minds. Never one to kick a gift horse in the mouth Lorenzo ordered the misterous intruder turned into their newest cyborg inorder to keep an eye on her lest she show that mysterious power again.

"Hey we got a new girl today," Henrietta said excitedly joining her sisters in the cafeteria. "Her name is Elsa, look here she comes," Henrietta said pointing out the girl with blond pigtails. Upon laying their eyes on the girl each of the girls immediately dissmissed her as nothing but trouble as if she had tried to hurt them in a prevous life leaving Elsa to the mercy of her handler.

Moral of the story- Don't go shooting pink beams at people unless you know exactly what you are doing and who you are dealing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 21:12

SPARTAN 119 wrote:
Black Lagoon:

...As per the girl's reactions, Triela and Hillshire obviously show no mercy toward anyone in Roanapur that is involved in snuff films and anyone who gets in their way... Which, in Roanapur, is basically everyone.

Spoiler:
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 25 Jul 2011 - 21:38

SPARTAN 119 wrote:Elfen Lied
Kouta would no doubt adopt the girls. Lucy would most likely try and kill them, but there is a small chance she might sympathize with them and try and get them to join her in her vengeance against the entire world. The SWA would probably either try to eradicate the diclonius or use them as weapons.
The Anime stops at chapter 70 where the Manga continues for another 40 chpaters. Lucy became more peaceful and willing to accept others, as Kouta's little family grew: Kouta, Yuka, Mayu, Nana, and Nozomi. Because at this point, the government could not catch her, they decided to turn to 'the family', which enrages her more. Eventually she dies, but in the belief of reincarnation Japanese culture has, she (Lucy/Nyu, in separate forms) comes back to Kouta, if in the least to say hello.

As for the SWA using Diclonius:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5434125/1/SWA_Diclonius_End_Game
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CiCiClaw Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 11:57

ANother thought, when I was thinking about it, I used to be into Weiss Kreuz: The Knight Hunters, and I always thought Omi and Nagi would have a fight over Claes who will just read a book considering them both weaker than her mentally
CiCiClaw
CiCiClaw

Female

Forum Posts : 18

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum