Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

+25
SPARTAN 119
Triela Hilshire
Plaxy
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Robert Frazer
Alfisti
FearTheLASERFACE
Professor Voodoo
zarien85
Ggultra2764
Sheo Darren
Awinnell
Sakura
emperor
Nachtsider
West Nile
Danjo3
KodokuRyuu
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Wileama
sasahara17
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 24 Sep 2010 - 17:14

Haunted by Pino? Perhaps. Scared by it? No.
Enuff Said!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Triela Hilshire Sun 7 Nov 2010 - 8:40

Two words:
Pop quiz!

Triela Hilshire

Forum Posts : 150

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 2:14

I might have posted this already, it's been a while, but if the Padanians managed to equip all of their terrorists with cybernetic enhancements that make them ten times as strong as an SWA cyborg, I think that would be pretty effective at making the girls learn the meaning of fear.

Except for Triela. She would just find out what their weakness is (because there's always a weakness) and exploit it to her advantage.

SPARTAN 119

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 2:26

Triela would just continue to rape face like she usually does. Henrietta would go all uber-berseker-style on them, screaming "MY LOVE FOR GIUSE IS LIKE A TRUCK!" as she leaps in, shooting dual-P90s. Rico would be busting caps all John Woo-style, with flights of white pigeons exploding up behind her as she did so in slow-motion, MG3 being hip-fired because that's how Rico rolls, dammit. Priscilla would trip and fall, and have them going all "D'AAAAAW!!!" ... right before Henrietta, Rico and Triela just totally own them.

Claes would read a book about shoes. Because even if they were augmented, Claes would not give a good God-Damn about Padanians.

Coming soon: Gunslinger Girl: FLASH

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1472

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 8 Nov 2010 - 3:22

Officer_Charon wrote:Coming soon: Gunslinger Girl: FLASH
I sure hope it wont end up like Dirty Pair Flash! Yeesh!

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat 18 Dec 2010 - 19:09

Well what I can see happening to scare each girl based on personality and how they react to things happening randomly IE: 'Etta's camera being stolen and her nearly ripping the thief apart with her bare hands.

So...

Angelica - Dyeing and Marco going far more then just knocking her down. (IE: Hitting and other things. I recall in her debute episode Marco knocked her to the ground.)

I think just sealing her in a glass coffin (with air tanks.) And dropping her in a sink hole would scare her enough.

Henrietta - Jose being killed or hurt in any form. Becoming like Elsa and killing herself and Jose.

Knocking her and Jose out (make sure Jose is knocked out for the count), cover her face in fake blood do the same to Jose and when she wakes up she'll think she did it and tried to do the same to herself.

Triela - I don't know why but I can see Triela being afraid of zombies, and watching the grounds at night for hours with a gun ready incase.

Replace real gun with realistic fake and have everyone else dress as Zombies and run around the grounds yelling BRAINS and then shooting red paintballs at her window. Wait for the 'I KNEW IT' And then terrified shriek at the fact her gun isn't real.

Then run like hell when she realizes your not a real zombie.

Claes - I can honestly see her afraid of heights.

Bungee jumping should do it nicely.

Rico - Sharks, great whites, hammerheads even tiny ones. It doesn't matter I think they would all manage to make Rico squeal run away or scream. Especially if she is afraid of water.

Just tied her down with extra strangth steel chains and ropes and sit her infront of all three JAWS movies, add in other B-movies such as Sharktopus and have her watch it for twenty four hours.

Release her and then ask all the girls if they want to see the new Shark exibit at an Aquarium. Make Rico required to go and see your movie induced conditioning blossom with her twitching and running for all exits.

Make her participate in the tide pool exibit at that.

Storm

Forum Posts : 39

Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 20:50

ROTFL

zarien85

Forum Posts : 113

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 20:57

ElfenMagix wrote:
Officer_Charon wrote:Coming soon: Gunslinger Girl: FLASH
I sure hope it wont end up like Dirty Pair Flash! Yeesh!

That's the point! *grins* Rico's hair is changed to look like DP:F! Kei's, complete with dye-streak. Triela's masculine attire gets trimmed down to boy-shorts and a trimmed waistcoat, and she's apparently... "matured" somewhat. Henrietta has suddenly become proficient with knives, as well as the afore-mentioned l33t dual-wielding skillz (playing too much Call of Duty? *grins*). Claes manages to lose her glasses at least once an episode, with commensurate property damage and body count. Petra... is still Petra. With longer hair. And she can never keep her clothes on.

Officer_Charon

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:06

can't wait to see it or read it

zarien85

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:32

Oh sweet Zombie Jesus... did I just commit myself to writing that abomination?
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:35

Either that or your account was hacked.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:41

*looks nervously at the quickly-growing cluster of irate cyborgs*

Yes... err... It was teh haxxors... the council was merciful... THE COUNCIL WAS MERCIFUL!
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 19 Dec 2010 - 21:55

Nice save... I think you may owe Elfen one. Wink
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 0:49

Fernando: Everybody owes me one... The Whole Planet Owes Me One! But Do I Get It? Well, NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I want is some Undisturbed Sleep!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Starslayer Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 13:51

Sounds like insomnia might be Fernando's fear....or not.
Jacen Starslayer
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 14:45

Jacen Starslayer wrote:Sounds like insomnia might be Fernando's fear....or not.
Insomnia is not Fernando's fear. People keeping him busy so he cant sleep or waking him up when he needs it is not a fear but something he cant stand.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 16:24

Even though they're all grizzled fighters who've inflicted dozens, if not hundreds, of kills, so they wouldn't blink twice at splatter, and their conditioning should inure them to psychological threats, it occurs to me that cyborgs might still be spooked by some things on screen:

Jean has just put on a documentary entitled The Evolution of the Clog in the Low Countries and Jutland, 1372-1624. Naturally, as soon as he's nipped out to "look for the board rubber" (even though there's one already sitting quite happily under the whiteboard), it's tossed out of the video player.

Chiara: Let's go for a classic today... Terminator! A cyborg just like us, not having to worry about maintaining cover and inflicting some real damage!

Amelia: I would concur with the desirability of such a proposition. The brawn of the male principal Arnold Schwarzenegger is stimulating and encourages my attentiveness.

Ten minutes later, Jean jumps out of his skin - and burns the leather on his shoe as he drop his cigarette - as there's a deafening bang somewhere behind him. He hurries around the building to find the door to the lecture theatre twinkling into orbit, while Henrietta is rolling around on the grass outside.

Henrietta: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! All that horrid cold steely oily stuff is inside me?
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 20:03

Terminator 2 right

zarien85

Male

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 20:56

Eh, any of them that shows whats inside a terminator. Not sure if etta was specifically referring to that liquid dude that can't get hurt from getting a shotgun in the face. (But, as it turns out, the extreme cold and furnaces(I think) are his two fatal weaknesses.)
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 11:57

Scare the cyborg girl with this scene from Terminator 2 is funny.... cheers
But it's not really realistic, cause the terminator (Arnie the governator) is only a robot covered with real skin.
Our cyborgs are humans enhanced with artificial limbs.

But i have another funny scene in my head.

What would happen if you took a fratello-team like Henrietta and José in a magic-show like Houdini or David Copperfield?
Jose was chosen by the magician to get in a box, and then the magician sticks swords through this box. And now??
Henrietta jumps up and kill the magician on the stage with her own hands in front of the show-viewers.

Funny to see a little girl is killing a magician on stage. Awesome!
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 12:21

schaschanist wrote:Funny to see a little girl is killing a magician on stage. How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 7278
Is this how all magic shows end in Deutschland?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 12:34

No no no.
Just only in my Mind. Evil

I really dont like magic, i think magic is for fags. gay (Those who play "World Of Warcraft" or so)
My favorite is the realism and logic.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:28

schaschanist wrote:No no no.
Just only in my Mind. Evil

I really dont like magic, i think magic is for fags. gay (Those who play "World Of Warcraft" or so)
My favorite is the realism and logic.

Oi! How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 325267
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:42

Nothing against world of Warcraft. I think its a nice game to let be the world out of your mind and play with friends.

But i really like to damage and destroy things with tons of dynamite or nukes Nuke or kill people with massive rounds of bullets. How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 423829
Like a Berserk at its best. Evil

As metallica has sung "some kind of Monster" hehehe.. Brains!
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:58

schaschanist wrote:But i really like to damage and destroy things with tons of dynamite or nukes Nuke or kill people with massive rounds of bullets. How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 6 423829
Bullets are expensive, so why waste them?
Nukes? @$1M for a snoppy suitcase nuke, its not worth it.
And Dynamite is not cheap.

You can not destroy things for the the urge of destroying them. You must have a reason behind everything before you act on it, and that reason must be a benefit for both you and the community. Destroying a derelict building because its an eye-sore and an unsafe area where possible crimes are committed- thats great.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:18

I meant it more in connection to video Games.
Before i go and finish quests, i would go and bomb half of the WoW-world away. Only to satisfy my berserk-personality.

Do not misunderstand me, in reality i never would kill or attack anybody, but in virtuality i would do this (what i say post before).
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:42

Even in the games, bullets, nukes and dynamite are expensive. Razz
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:53

Hey, let the cyborgs pay for the bullets by their pocket money. ROTFL
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 16:00

Now that would scare them!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 16:13

Got it!
Thats the thing that would scare them really, cause the dont get money from their handlers ROTFL
A really logical Nightmare for them.
How can i protect my handler? I dont have any money, but i need bullets to protect my handler! Aaaahhhh!!!!! (runs loudly screaming awa y)
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 16:31

schaschanist wrote:I meant it more in connection to video Games.
Before i go and finish quests, i would go and bomb half of the WoW-world away. Only to satisfy my berserk-personality.

Do not misunderstand me, in reality i never would kill or attack anybody, but in virtuality i would do this (what i say post before).

Just like most gamers. Nice in life, shitty in game Razz.

Hm....put a cyborg into a video game world filled experienced hardcore gamers out to get her, who generally put on a "shitty" act in video games Razz.
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:15

schaschanist wrote: magic is for fags.
I can picture Rachel saying that line...directly to a street magician who is trying to entertain her.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:20

Stan: "What are you guys doing?"

Kids: "We're playing Harry Potter!"

Cartman: "Haha! Fags!"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:22

Professor Voodoo wrote:
schaschanist wrote: magic is for fags.
I can picture Rachel saying that line...directly to a street magician who is trying to entertain her.
That magician would have to be a boring bastard in order to her to say that.
So boring that everyone else would have walked away a long time ago.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Wed 22 Dec 2010 - 13:25

Stan: "What are you guys doing?"

Kids: "We're playing Harry Potter!"

Cartman: "Haha! Fags!"

Haha, i remember that. South Park is my favorite TV-Show. I have watched every episode several times ...
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:33

them paying for there bullets well there goes Henrietta's mission's for the next month

zarien85

Male

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Sat 1 Jan 2011 - 10:46

ElfenMagix wrote:Simple: Rico cant swim, so her fear is falling into deep water.
Interesting though- since Claes and Petra does not seem to have that fear.

blub blub blub... hehehehehe make it sulfer water throw in a few of those laser sharks from goldmember for gd luk.

then strap a mini Nuke to her leg. hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah i love being evil
sdp2501
sdp2501

Forum Posts : 132

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Original Characters : Kiyra, Ryu

Comments : I will drag you. To oblivion, even if I must die.

Registration date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Sat 21 May 2011 - 16:13

add to my last idea...

strap knifes, chains and weights to her and throw her in the Atlantic.
here sharky sharky sharky...
sdp2501
sdp2501

Fan of : Rico, Gunslinger girl, Slpiknot, Asking Alexandria, Killswitch Engage, SUICIDE SILENCE, canibal corpse, buttered toffie popcorn XD, Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Thu 26 May 2011 - 3:32

I think it's quite hard to gross or to shock Emilie.
But if you really want try to scare Emilie to death, then i think you should wear a bloddy surgeron-outfit and say "I'm here to amputate your legs" with a spooky voice.
I'm quite sure in her actual condition Emilie would be scared to death.
She would scream loud horribly or she would stand there with widely opened eyes without any movement.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sdp2501 Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 14:56

who wouldnt lay a log or two schas.
strap one of the poor b******s to a 40k, chaos plage engin. Now thats som shiz.

first rusting saw blades will cut her open then the wound will GRILLED for a week. wip them for a day in the desert and. or ill show them around Plymouth... chavs... shudder.
sdp2501
sdp2501

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6