Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

+25
SPARTAN 119
Triela Hilshire
Plaxy
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Robert Frazer
Alfisti
FearTheLASERFACE
Professor Voodoo
zarien85
Ggultra2764
Sheo Darren
Awinnell
Sakura
emperor
Nachtsider
West Nile
Danjo3
KodokuRyuu
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Wileama
sasahara17
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 4:09

Danjo3 wrote:Pino: “Think about it sweetheart, what’s more important then dedicating you’re self to the Lord?”

Pino’s Daughter: “I am dedicated to the Lord, Daddy, but I’m also dedicated to the mall. Speaking of which, would it be OK if I got a little advance on my allowance?”

Pino: “Go ask your mother.”

Pino’s Daughter: “I did, she said ask you.”
Oh dear, Pinocchio does seem to be in a jam doesn't he? Indeed this is the very question every father fears (besides the 'how are babies made' one).

Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 4:35

sasahara17 wrote:Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?
I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 6:52

and given that Italy is a catholic country it would be a BIGGGG !!! family

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:28

I knew Triela would wear the pants in that family.

She must have her poor hubby whipped.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:29

Danjo3 wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?
I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.
he could always pull an occasional job on the side... 10,000 Euro a head is a nice financial supplement...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:40

LoC978 wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.
he could always pull an occasional job on the side... 10,000 Euro a head is a nice financial supplement...
Only 10,000? Pino is a master assassin who used to fight superhuman killing machines for a living. I hardly think he'd price his talents at a 'mere 10,000 Euro,' especially since every job runs the risk of his 'darling wife' finding out he's still at it.

She'll do alot worse than exile him to the couch, oh nooooo... and this is a lady who doesn't need hammer space to shatter every bone in your body.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 9:08

this does of course raise the question of how would having a cyborg for a mother affect the child ?aside from the obvious problems of being a drug addict at birth ,from the conditioning drug the mother was subjected to during pregnancy,would the child be born conditioned or would it be normal ?

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 10:52

You known, this would make a fantastic sitcom. Quiet, reserved, stay at home Pino trying to deal with a bunch of sassy, head strong daughters (in other words - miniature Triela’s). Throw In a wacky neighbor and it would be perfect.

Wacky neighbor… I think Priscilla could fill that role…

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 10:58

sasahara17 wrote:I knew Triela would wear the pants in that family.

She must have her poor hubby whipped.

To tell the truth, the idea of a dominant-submissive dynamic is a little disturbing. I always pictured them as having a relationship based on mutual respect. Not saying they won't have the occasional fight once in a while, but they would treat eachother as equals.

Awinnell wrote:would the child be born conditioned or would it be normal ?

Without the implanted commands the baby wouldn't have a mind like the Agency's cyborgs, but s/he would probably be messed up in some sort of fashion. The drug seems to to reinforce behavioral patterns, so perhaps the child would have some form of OCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 11:41

...are we still talking about Pino's lack of sexual experience...?

...or are we back how to scare a GSG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 11:52

I guess this thread, like all the others in this forum, veered way the hell off course. Laughing
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 12:53

Awinnell wrote:this does of course raise the question of how would having a cyborg for a mother affect the child?
Smart question, it has me thinking. Well I think the most obvious is indeed the effects of the conditioning drug. We could be talking about everything from brain damage to rashes. To begin to get a decent idea of what it would do, you would have to understand the mechanisms by which it acts. To truely be sure, you would need 'real world' data, which mean cyborg babies. We can draw some general conclusions though. Since I doubt that the conditioning medication is a single drug, more likely it is a cocktail of different drugs combined in a single pill, possibly custom tailored to each cyborg. Even with a single compound it would be unlike to see only one effect. That said if medication where a cocktail most likely at a plethora of effects. The most confident thing we can say about is that it is involved in implanting orders. As such we can be fairly confident there is some kind of neroutransmitter in the cocktail. So you're probably throwing a monkey wrench in brain, and nervous system development. My gut says high chance of retardation, but biology isn't really my strong point, so anything is really up in the air. Personally thought I doubt there would be only one efffect of such a chemical.

Further more conditioning, at least in my opinion, also seems to serve some physical requirement for the cyborg body. The Mechanisms by which this work are far more difficult to even guess at. It could be another neurotransmitter, hormones, other compounds, or even a combination of the three. Having now said that, I realize that there could be any number of effects from this portion of the condition drug. What ever the case, I have a hard time imagining that the conditioning medication wouldn't dramatically increase the chances of miscarriage.

There are bound to be some less obvious issues as well. There is good reason to believe that the Cyborg immune system has been altered. If for no other reason then the immune system not reacting to that much foreign matter into the body. Which makes me thinking of this article I read on wikipedia a while back. Also there is the issue of metabolism. The girls have to have a pretty high metabolism to accomplish the physical feats. Combine that with the extra nutrition they will require for child birth, and I'm a tad bit concerned. Obviously they will eat, alot. However there would also the risk of malnutrition. True it seems unlike a cyborg would go hungry. Consider though, a pregnant cyborg has a smaller safety margin then her full human counter part. I'm also left wondering about breast feeding. Cyborgs still have mammary glands don't though? Of course mothers milk would probably contain some of the conditioning drugs she was taking.

Finally I find my thoughts traveling to the mother. A woman's body undergoes several important changes when pregnant. So I find myself wondering if the conditioning medication would effect the mother as well. Could the conditioning hamper, or even prevent key hormone changes? Would the artificial heart in their chest grow to accommodate the increased blood volume?

It goes with out saying these thoughts apply only to those cyborgs who still have their Uterus. Which now leads my brain to consider what would be required to get a cyborg pregnant...

\\shudder
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 13:57

would her artificial heart need to change ? one would presume that it would already be extra strong as the sheer effort of pumping the blood to the artificial muscles when in combat would be enormous,their bodies would use a lot of oxygen as well as food to power everything,even taking into account the supposed superiority of their artificial lungs,it would require a strong heart to move the amount of blood needed to function ,of course truth be told any cyborg that did get pregnant would most likely be forced to have an abortion,unless it was decided to allow the pregnancy for experimental reasons
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 14:44

Awinnell wrote:would her artificial heart need to change ?
Where is it said that her heart is artificial?
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 14:53

Panzer IV wrote:...are we still talking about Pino's lack of sexual experience...?

...or are we back how to scare a GSG?

I think asking about Pino and Triela's kids would give Hillshire an unpleasant surprise. Best if the happy couple inform him by email.

Here's something that would scare Jean:

Jean walked ahead, his attention focused in front of him. Rico followed behind him silently.
"Jean?" Jean glanced up at the sound of Rico's voice, but he didn't look back. "Yes, Rico?" He replied impatiently
"Goodbye."
Now Jean looked back, to see Rico's gun pointed straight at him. He didn't get the chance to do anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 15:09

in the manga its shown that Claes has an artificial heart and Petra has had all her internal organs replaced with artificial ones
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 19:28

Wil wrote:I have a hard time imagining that the conditioning medication wouldn't dramatically increase the chances of miscarriage.
A woman's body undergoes several important changes when pregnant. So I find myself wondering if the conditioning medication would effect the mother as well.
Awinnell wrote:truth be told any cyborg that did get pregnant would most likely be forced to have an abortion,unless it was decided to allow the pregnancy for experimental reasons
just thought I'd throw this out there, from a discussion on the old board.
I will maintain that the most likely outcome of a cyborg getting pregnant is miscarriage (assuming there wasn't a hasty abortion when the docs found out).
Here's why in a nutshell (warning, this scenario is typical of the more disgusting, disturbing side of medical hypothesis. If you lack a strong stomach, do not read): It's been established that the girls have artificial muscles, and that those muscles are stronger, denser, all around tougher than normal human muscles. This would most certainly extend to abdominal muscles, ne?
...during pregnancy, what do abdominal muscles do to make room for the pregnancy? They split. Pretty much just spread apart right down the middle as the pregnancy develops and pushes 'em outta the way.
Now, do you think the artificial muscles of... say... just picking a name at random here ( Wink )... Triela would just give like that? I think not. It's more likely that they weren't designed to split at all... that they were designed more to keep her internals from being damaged in combat, and to enable her to lift ten times her own weight. So the fetus would have to try to grow in another direction. Say... back toward her spine, or up toward her lungs. I imagine that could get uncomfortable pretty fast. Perhaps even debilitatingly painful. So... the fetus wouldn't have room to grow... and as a result, it would probably fill up what little space is available to it, growing into a disfigured lump of would-be human. And then it would probably either die of malnutrition after its umbilical cord gets pinched off, or possibly of head trauma when our little cyborg bends the wrong way and crushes it. In either case, the surgeons would have a hell of a mess to clean up when they opened her up to see what went wrong.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 20:16

Medically speaking, the abdonimal muscles support the baby in place, it is the other organs that gets pushed around. The location of the uterus, as it expands is between the intestines and the abdmoninal wall muscles. Without these muscles- well, you see how some pregenant moms seem to to put their arm down there as if they were supporting their babies- its because they are because they are out of shape. A woman who is in shape does not do this during their pregnancy. A woman who is in shape has a firm lower body supporting the baby, while a woman who is out of shape- things tend to sloush around down there... Yucky, i know.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 21:42

J the Drafter wrote:Here's something that would scare Jean:
You know what else Rico could say to scare Jean?
  1. "What's a condom?"
  2. "Is a condom normally suppose to have a big hole in it?"
  3. "Enrica told me to say high!"
  4. "It's your baby..."

Awinnell wrote:in the manga its shown that Claes has an artificial heart and Petra has had all her internal organs replaced with artificial ones
Yeah, Claes is page 17-18 volume 4, and the Petra is on page 128 volume 6. If they have artificial hearts it would be hard to imagine the others not having them. However just, because it's more powerful doesn't mean it would be able to handle an increased volume of blood to pump. The girls would be gaining something like 40% blood volume if they could carry the fetus to second term. The heart would have constantly be beating faster to keep up. That isn't good. It would be far better if you had a larger heart that could pump more blood with fewer beats, and thus less strain.

LoC978 wrote:I will maintain that the most likely outcome of a cyborg getting pregnant is miscarriage (assuming there wasn't a hasty abortion when the docs found out).
LoC's reasoning is sound. I'm going to side with him on this one.

ElfenMagix wrote:Medically speaking, the abdonimal muscles support the baby in place, it is the other organs that gets pushed around.
That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I mean you have seen a pregnant woman right? Their bellies aren't exactly easy to hide, now are they? If the latter part of that sentence where true they wouldn't have much a belly to speak of, since their organs had all moved out of the way. Which would require those organs to be crushed. I'm sure the abdominal muscles support the new weight, but that doesn't mean they don't stretch...
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Jun 2008 - 1:04

I think asking about Pino and Triela's kids would give Hillshire an
unpleasant surprise. Best if the happy couple inform him by email.

Hoho best not even think of telling Hillshire about it--he'll gladly gather and unite those who have their eyes on Triela and kill Pino for that; someone in teh Agency would gladly do so :p

Ooooooooooooooor there could be something like a 'mass-murder' incident involving the death of a young man, a woman, and its kid. Suspect known to be not older than the victim, wielding an StG44 Assault Rifle, and is smoking pot accompanied with an older man who claimed to be, left with his note, as 'The will of the Father'

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 2:10

Panzer IV wrote:Hoho best not even think of telling Hillshire about it--he'll gladly gather and unite those who have their eyes on Triela and kill Pino for that; someone in teh Agency would gladly do so :p
True. I don’t think Hillshire would take to kindly to anyone messing with his Princess. snipe
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 7:41

Bad Idea FF wrote:Triela is by the window, feeding peanuts to a squirrel tha managed to climb onto the window sill, but refuses to climb inside. Nor will it take peanuts fromher hand, but will if placed on the window sill. So there it sits munching away, keeping an eye on Triela as she keeps an eye on it. Claes walks into the room, looking like she lost the battle in her mission- though she was out in the guarden for most of this time.

Claes: What are you doing, Triela? You are never by the window...

Claes walks over to the window to investigate, sees the squirrel and freaks out...
[/quote]

Claes + Squirell = terror Laughing
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 1:45

Henrietta would be most afraid of being left or abandoned by Giuseppe.

Rico would probably dislike becoming cripple again. I doubt if she'll be afraid of it, though. As earlier discussed and proven, she's probably the most fearless person on the planet.

Triela is obviously afraid of losing Hilshire. Vice versa.

Claes will get an irrational fear, because a normally rational Claes being afraid of, say, squirrels Razz would leap into the arms of the nearest person, facilitating, say, a TrielaXClaes moment.

Angelica in the first few volumes is obviously afraid of losing Marco. I can't say if that still worries her in the later volumes; I know better than to press my luck with depressing stuff.

Let's expand a little. What are our OCs most afraid of?

My three OCs- Rolito, Giuseppe and Elena- are all afraid of losing each other. A very normal fear for a tightly-knit family, which fits my theme of making the Mirandas very human and normal despite cybernetics and murder missions.

Your turn.
Sheo Darren
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 2:06

Liesel and Aharon have very similar fears. They do not want their images as seasoned veterans to be tarnished by moments of weakness. This, unfortunately, leads to them bottling up their concerns and fears instead of approaching people to talk to, paving the way for stress, combat fatigue and goodness knows what else. Liesel is slowly realizing that isolating herself like this cannot go on, but it remains to be seen when Aharon will learn his lesson, if at all.

Meir is afraid of losing Rico. 'Nuff said.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 8 Jun 2008 - 2:29

Sheo Darren wrote:Let's expand a little. What are our OCs most afraid of?
Well, I can't write about most of the I-CARE characters for obvious reasons (I should really introduce the crew soon). However, I will say this; if all goes well, most characters will have their worst case senario's explored in depth.

EDIT I thought about it for a bit... and I think I can post a few things;

'Echoes'

Triela* - Slow decent into obscurity. Wil pointed out to me that she isn't the type of person wanting to simply fade away. No sir, Triela Hartmann is meant to go out in a blaze of glory, no wasting away like Angie for her!

Sylvia - Any form of alcohol. She can't hold a drink, and her embarrassig inability to event take one shot made her the laughing stiock of the Spetnaz for a time (c'mon, she's their top sniper and she can't even take a sip of the national drink?). While Sylvia's former Spetnaz team eventyally stopped teasing her, she still has nightmares about the whole episode.

'Marked'

Esther - Um, Mice?

'Partners'

Rebecca - Eda rejecting her obviously, but aside from that, she's too much of an airhead to know no fear (it takes a special kind of idiot to cause as much explosions as she does). Like everyone else in Roanapur, her sanity is questionable.

Megumi - Not much, since just about anything can set her danger sences off. It's as 'paranoid' as Sousuke. I'd say that she hasn't experienced enough in life yet to have found something she truely 'fears'.

*Posted Triela since the eight year gap has changed her quite a bit, so right now she's slightly different from her canon self.

Nachtsider wrote:Liesel and Aharon have very similar fears. They do
not want their images as seasoned veterans to be tarnished by moments
of weakness.
Moments of weakness... like Aharon picking a bad moment to sing and dance for joy at recieving a Creative ZEN, just at the rest of Childvillie shows up?

Nachtsider wrote:Meir is afraid of losing Rico. 'Nuff said.
Prince charming much?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 19:47

hmm...

Raphael/ Lance is scared stiff at the sight of a bomb. For a suposed professional assassin he generaly sucks at bomb deffusal. he can't work properly knowing that he is not wearing a kevlar vest. and he is afraid of losing the one he loves... again.

Ella is afraid of being left by Hilshire for another Triela lookalike

Mina is afraid of her own hallucinations

Sophia is afraid of losing her handler the most, and being bested by a lower class cyborg.

Anica is afraid of going blind again
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 22:41

Fransceca is/was afraid of not being good enough for her Felix... that can be taken many ways, but loosing it out in the feild and managing incompetitence to take over and really f-things up for her, for him. Which to say, the mystery of his death and her disapperance still remains.

Rachel is afraid of losing Fernando outright, though he's training her for that what-if scenero ("If I get killed, finish the mission, have my funeral and then kill the handers when they return to base"). Because of this, she would want to sleep with Fernando before the mission, 'for one last time of father/daughter togetherness. (Henrietta is so jealous of this!)' She's afraid of freezing up on a mission, though between the conditioning medication and Fernando's training has her diving in at all oppertunities with guns ablazing. Other fears, cant say that they are fears, but recurring nightmares of her past rapes. When she gets those nightmares, she does the kid thing and walks across the dorm to sleep with Fernando- he makes the nightmares go away, since he had saved her from a few rapes in the past.

Rachel's rape count is 12, in which 4 Fernando stopped it in progress and 3 he stopped just short of it happening. 3 was when before he knew of her (the first for her was at age 5; they met when she was about 8), and the remaining 2 was when he was out of town. They were mysteriously found dead days after Fernando's return. Her numerous incidents can be blamed on her drug induced mother, who brought home certain scumbag individuals, and that she did not cared for her daughter- where Rachel had to do things for herself like go to the store, laundrymat, etc as a little girl. This made her a target to some who indulged in harming others. Thanks to her cyborg reprogramming, Her fragmented memories make it seem like it happened more often and more violently when it hasn't, and haunts her in her dreams. He has to remind her of which rapes (that he knows of- which is all of them since they shared their verbal history), so that she does not develop false memories, which can mess up a person even more. When a girl gets raped, she can become a social shut in or an extroverted slut. Rachel became the latter, and this has some very mixed up feeling about sex and love, which is in constant discussion between her and Fernando. In his view, lines must be drawn for the relationship to continue. In her view, screw the lines and love me as much as I want to love you.

Most of all, Rachel fears getting her god-father angry. Simply because she has seen him at his worst (usually pulling some guy who was on top of her) and slam his head through a brick wall or put a couple of rounds from the gun that was shoved into their mouths. Though Fernando would never lash out at her like that, he tried to temper his anger to a minimum towards her. Though there are times he had to put her over on his lap, lift up her skirt and give the girl a rightful spanking she deserves. Mind you, these are the same hands that sends heads through brick walls... he has to hold back a lot when he does this. He would never hit her with a belt or some other object (like her mother has, extension cards were a favorite of hers). Nor would he ball up a fist and strike her with it.

Between the two, its a very understanding and loving relationship. One that has his head shaking at times. :lol!:

In short, Rachel is a Type 2 cyborg with a built-in Type 1 Programming towards her handler. The SWA Med-techs do not understand how this can be since they thought that their nuero programming took care of all varibles. Obviously, they were wrong. And Love seems to conquer all, at least in Rachel's Cyborg programming, all Type 2 rules are broken.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 8:22

What our OCs feared of? Lets see...

Frederick is afraid of losing someone he loves for another time, but mostly he has a height phobia and a traumatic past incident involving reptilian critter known as 'snakes' which leave him traumatized with the creature. Hearing the name 'snake' is enough to send shivers down his spine.

Gewehr is afraid of being aimed at by another sniper--and he's knowing it, like he's aiming down his scope and finds someone else aiming at him first and he's looking right at the barrel or the scope of the enemy.

Anna is afraid of getting fat. Nuff' said. She'll be the lesser eater in my group of OCs; number one being Frederick and Gewehr numbering second. Sausage, sausage, and sausage...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 19:28

Panzer IV wrote:What our OCs feared of? Lets see...

Frederick is afraid of losing someone he loves for another time, but mostly he has a height phobia and a traumatic past incident involving reptilian critter known as 'snakes' which leave him traumatized with the creature. Hearing the name 'snake' is enough to send shivers down his spine.

Gewehr is afraid of being aimed at by another sniper--and he's knowing it, like he's aiming down his scope and finds someone else aiming at him first and he's looking right at the barrel or the scope of the enemy.

Anna is afraid of getting fat. Nuff' said. She'll be the lesser eater in my group of OCs; number one being Frederick and Gewehr numbering second. Sausage, sausage, and sausage...

lol ala Indiana Jones "god damn it say 'grab the rope!'"
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 1:08

West Nile wrote:Ella is afraid of being left by Hilshire for another Triela lookalike
Well, well, looks like we got us a Triela hater here boys. We don’t cotton to no Triela haters round these parts! NO
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 1:42

sasahara17 wrote:Moments of weakness... like Aharon picking a bad moment to sing and dance for joy at recieving a Creative ZEN, just at the rest of Childvillie shows up?
Not quite. You'll find out about his ZEN when the time is right.

You don't know how much.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 2:52

Nachtsider wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:Moments of weakness... like Aharon picking a bad moment to sing and dance for joy at recieving a Creative ZEN, just at the rest of Childvillie shows up?
Not quite. You'll find out about his ZEN when the time is right.
*twelve year old in a toystore mode*Oh boy, Oh boy! I can't wait!

Nachtsider wrote:
You don't know how much.
Considering he came back from the dead as a cyborg just so he could
have the slightest chance of meeting her again... well any esitmate I
could give is likely an understatement. This must be one dedicated dude
to (1) come back from the dead, and (2) not even consider blaming her
for shooting him that day.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 3:07

In my continuity, Meir doesn't remember who he used to be, and Rico decides to keep it quiet - she thinks she's been given a second chance via his return, and doesn't want to ruin things.

In Sheo's continuity, Meir eventually finds out about the whole Villa Gatti thing. And surprise, surprise - he's enough of a saint to let it slide.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 12:28

The end of Episide 3 leaves it open to the creation of Meir...
The entire support staff was there listening in on Rico's mic, and Jean giving the orders that she maynot have heard because of her preoccupation.

Thus shooting Emilio had to have created one hell of a coverup which brings him to the SWA to create Meir. The whole staff was there in order to do it, and thusly when all returned 'home', Jean must have had one of those long talks with Rico... one involving his version of 'conditioning'.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 13:57

Oh, but Elfen - Meir is not an SWA cyborg.

As my story goes, Kathryn of Childville, Israel's counterpart to the SWA, so happened to be in Rome, hunting for a suitable candidate for her cyborg. Stopping by the hospital where the critically wounded Emilio was warded, she selected him and brought him back to Tel Aviv. Thus, Meir was created with the SWA not even realizing that Emilio had been ressurected, and he and Rico were brought back together come the mission that they undertook in Iraq a year after the Villa Gatti incident.

All details are here.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 17:44

Damn my life for not keeping up with the literature!
And here I thought the SWA's hotel floor got more busy with scampering idiots than a roach filled room bombed with RAID!

It was so long ago...
How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 3 Twilightofcockroaches
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 22:24

ElfenMagix wrote:The end of Episide 3 leaves it open to the creation of Meir...
The entire support staff was there listening in on Rico's mic, and Jean giving the orders that she maynot have heard because of her preoccupation.

Thus shooting Emilio had to have created one hell of a coverup which brings him to the SWA to create Meir. The whole staff was there in order to do it, and thusly when all returned 'home', Jean must have had one of those long talks with Rico... one involving his version of 'conditioning'.

well when 1st watched episode 3 i half heartedly wished that after Rico woke up the next day she would open up her closet and...
Emilio: Rico, is the coast clear?
Rico: Ya, here take this sandwitch.
Emilio: but it's ham, i hate ham
Rico: you don't have much of a choice now do you?
*then the roll in the ending credits of season 1*
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 12:12

Ways of scaring a Gunslinger Girl:

-Henrietta: Using Giuseppe as a meat shield.

-Rico- Give her hallucinogens to make her believe she's a parapelegic.

-Triela- Tie her down and force her to witness the making of a snuff film.

-Claes- Surround her with armed Mafia hitmen and arm her with her glasses glued to her face.

-Angelica- Record a negative comment of Angelica from Marco, lock Angelica in a room, and loop said negative comment over a loudspeaker in said room.

-Petra- Cut off one of her legs and play some video footage of a ballerina recital that you force her to watch.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Forum Posts : 590

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 12:17

Ggultra2764 wrote:-Claes- Surround her with armed Mafia hitmen and arm her with her glasses glued to her face.
It still surprises me that anyone would think the glasses actually make any difference...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 13:38

Ggultra2764 wrote:Ways of scaring a Gunslinger Girl:

-Henrietta: Using Giuseppe as a meat shield.

-Claes- Surround her with armed Mafia hitmen and arm her with her glasses glued to her face.

-Angelica- Record a negative comment of Angelica from Marco, lock Angelica in a room, and loop said negative comment over a loudspeaker in said room.

-Petra- Cut off one of her legs and play some video footage of a ballerina recital that you force her to watch.

Triela & Petra,the best scenes for the both poor girls!! :crydead:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 13:57

Henrietta: Using Giuseppe as a meat shield.

That's the torturous methods I've ever read...beside Colonel Marksman's G.D. Wallez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Fri 1 Aug 2008 - 14:21

Panzer IV wrote:
Henrietta: Using Giuseppe as a meat shield.

That's the torturous methods I've ever read...beside Colonel Marksman's G.D. Wallez

If you wish to instill fear into them, you would have to target their most vulnerable points and any twisted genius would want to seek out their weaknesses to use to their advantage.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 3:41

Ggultra2764 wrote:Ways of scaring a Gunslinger Girl:

Rico- wouldn't it be better to just "make" her into a paraplegic?

Triela- given the conditioning this would just make her blink, now if the snuff film has Hilshire as the "star" then we will get results/

Angelica- this is so cruel that i love it!

Petra- she wouldn't really care, but what if she is forced to watch Sandro's castration??? Laughing
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 3:45

But what would it matter to Petra? She's probably the one pegging Sandro most of the time.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 4:04

Nachtsider wrote:But what would it matter to Petra? She's probably the one pegging Sandro most of the time.

ur right... let's just put him along side Hishire in the snuff film :lollol:
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 4:19

ur right... let's just put him along side Hishire in the snuff film LOL2

You mean Sandro raped Hillshire...?

OMG! I didn't know he's THAT horny!

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 4:31

West Nile wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:But what would it matter to Petra? She's probably the one pegging Sandro most of the time.

ur right... let's just put him along side Hishire in the snuff film :lollol:

no i didn't mean it like that... on second thought...

Triela- NOOOO leave him alone you pervert!!

Petra- NOOOO i thought it was me you wanted to screw!!!

that's not a bad idea
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 10:35

West Nile wrote:Triela- given the conditioning this would just make her blink, now if the snuff film has Hilshire as the "star" then we will get results/

Petra- she wouldn't really care, but what if she is forced to watch Sandro's castration??? Laughing

Even with the conditioning, the memories of these painful events are somewhere supressed within these girls. Afterall, the sight of her dog made Angelica recall the memories of her father's hit-and-run attempt on her life. Claes has fragments from the times she spent with Raballo. What's not to say the same emotional trauma can be done to Triela and Petra?
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 10:46

Panzer IV wrote:
ur right... let's just put him along side Hishire in the snuff film LOL2
You mean Sandro raped Hillshire...?
OMG! I didn't know he's THAT horny!
For that matter, Jose and Hillshire would probably work too. Guh?

Oh lord! All aboard the gutter express…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 12:04

Triela- given the conditioning this would just make her blink, now if the snuff film has Hilshire as the "star" then we will get results/

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 3 21213
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 12:46

For that matter, Jose and Hillshire would probably work too. Guh?

Oh lord! All aboard the gutter express…

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 3 21213

That's a direct drive to SWA's recipe of its Eve of Destruction

Henrietta (tied to a chair): *watches Sandro rape Jose* NUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO

=5 seconds of silence...=

Henrietta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

(insert image of a mushroom cloud here)

"You tell me, over and over and over again my friend. Ah, you don't believe, we're on the Eve of Destruction~."

Expect Sandro evolving from a healthy man to a very-very healthy eunuch.

This in turn would be "How to scare the Social Welfare Agency" as the aftermath could lead into something more...bizarre with every members of the SWA becoming Henrietta's eunuch (with the exception of Jose) as she screams along the corridor:

"DON'T RAPE JOSE!!! HE'S MINE! MINE! MINE!!!!!" *rips another man* "NO ONE RAPES JOSE BUT MEEEEEE!! ME!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 12:53

"NO ONE RAPES JOSE BUT MEEEEEE!! ME!!!!!!"

:poor-etta:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 13:48

Panzer IV wrote:"DON'T RAPE JOSE!!! HE'S MINE! MINE! MINE!!!!!" *rips another man* "NO ONE RAPES JOSE BUT MEEEEEE!! ME!!!!!!"

Geez, never thought she could be that obsessive. Guh? :WTFWTF:
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 3:11

Geez, never thought she could be that obsessive.

Ohohoho, you never know what's inside an obsessive little girl's head who've been induced in drugs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 7:03

Can you say Hurricane Henrietta? :Henrietta:
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 Sun 3 Aug 2008 - 10:31

Danjo3 wrote:Can you say Hurricane Henrietta? :Henrietta:

Italy will never be the same with her might.
Ggultra2764
Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2008 - 23:31

Scare and torture are two different things. G.D. Wallez accomplished the torture part.

Henrietta - While threatening Jose is terrible, it angers her more than scares. This little missy would take some work. It would make her sad to watch Jose get killed as she can do nothing. Scare would take something different and unique.
.... I say convincing her that Jose was leaving the Agency because of her. Then she is convinced that Jose might be leaving the Agency for a woman. A sad Jose talks to Henrietta hinting at his attempts at suicide.

Triela - She's a tough lot. I doubt there's a lot that can scare her. Life threatening enemies of nature would be my best guess since how it would be the one enemy she couldn't fight: quicksand, army ants, a tornado, blah, blah, blah.
.... I'm going with receiving a doctor's note that says that at any irregular month of her cramps, she is suseptible to permenant prolonged menstruation. For those of you who don't know, that's having cramps for long, LONG periods of time (years even). Every time that time of the month came around...

Claes - She's also hard to scare, but it isn't too hard. Going perenantly blind, or losing her glasses. A fire threatening to burn all of the books in the Agency.

Rico - Easy. Rico can't move. She tries hard, but can't. Worse... she is trapped under great pressure because water is dripping. The ceiling to her room in the ship could collapse at any moment...

Angelica - Marco threatening her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 21 Aug 2008 - 5:14

And we have GD Wallez again...

Hm, Marksman... out of curiosity, since Wallez is 'good' and mentally traumatising adolecent killing machines that can kill a dozen men in a matter of minutes while physically evicerating them, how would he 'deal' with the fanon cyborgs like Leisel, Dani or Gwen? I'm sure his perverse but genius mind could come up with something.

(runs for cover fearing enradged authors baying for blood)
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2008 - 20:53

0.0 ... that wasn't a response I was expecting.

Anyway, what I posted wasn't something Wallez would follow upon, since those are for scaring, not torture. I wish I clarified.

I sorely wish I knew Dani and Gwen, I'm always interested in new cyborgs. I don't think I know Leisel enough to know, I haven't seen enough development of her character. Wallez always targets his opponents specifically, and elaborates on not just physical, but psychological distress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next