Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

+25
SPARTAN 119
Triela Hilshire
Plaxy
MP5
Jacen Starslayer
Kiskaloo
boomer_gonz
Robert Frazer
Alfisti
FearTheLASERFACE
Professor Voodoo
zarien85
Ggultra2764
Sheo Darren
Awinnell
Sakura
emperor
Nachtsider
West Nile
Danjo3
KodokuRyuu
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Wileama
sasahara17
29 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2008 - 13:51

Speaking of being haunted to insanity, Rico would reach that point in no time if she saw the ghost of Emilio accusing her for killing him. Second season Rico especially, since killing people is normally no different to her than folding her laundary. She would be staring the consequences of her actions in the face. Maybe the horror of what she'd done would creep in. Or maybe she'd just calmly explain why she had to kill him and tell him that she hopes he doesn't have any hard feelings about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 May 2008 - 14:06

Canonically speaking, Rico wept over his death for but one night - by dawn, she rationalized his death as being the price to pay for the healthy body that the Agency had granted her (see Episode Three, Season One). I still figure canon Emilio wouldn't be vengeful about it, though.

Fanonically speaking, this happened. No more tears.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 27 May 2008 - 20:58

Well I don't know that Rico only wept about it for one night. I'm sure she more, or less got over it pretty quick. That doesn't mean I'm not convinced though that the event doesn't occasionally torment her in her sleep from time to time. I don't believe this is one murder that even her conditioned mind can completely accept.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 May 2008 - 21:45

Agreed, Wil. I think I may have been going hyperbole with my earlier post - should have read 'wept about it for only one night that we could see'. At least my bringing Emilio back as Meir explains why Rico didn't appear to be too troubled later on...

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 May 2008 - 6:03

Fanonically speaking, this happened. No more tears.

Either that, or this happened

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3230505/1/Bittersweet_Revenge

More tears Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 28 May 2008 - 6:14

Aw, hell...

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 28 May 2008 - 8:45

J the Drafter wrote:Speaking of being haunted to insanity, Rico would reach that point in no time if she saw the ghost of Emilio accusing her for killing him. Second season Rico especially, since killing people is normally no different to her than folding her laundary. She would be staring the consequences of her actions in the face. Maybe the horror of what she'd done would creep in. Or maybe she'd just calmly explain why she had to kill him and tell him that she hopes he doesn't have any hard feelings about the whole thing.

nah if Rico and Emilio (not Meir) face each other again (whether Emilio is a ghost or not) Rico would probably shoot him again, get over her Emilio!

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 1:30

West Nile wrote:nah if Rico and Emilio (not Meir) face each other again (whether Emilio is a ghost or not) Rico would probably shoot him again, get over her Emilio!
You’re right West. If she ran across him alive, she would shoot his ass again in a heartbeat. But that would never happen because… HE’S DEAD!

PS: Same goes for Triela and Pino.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 2:00

Danjo3 wrote:You’re right West. If she ran across him alive, she would shoot his ass again in a heartbeat. But that would never happen because… HE’S DEAD!
How to Properly Scare a Gunslinger Girl - Page 2 NOU3

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 3:28

Danjo3 wrote:You’re right West. If she ran across him alive, she would shoot his ass [again] in a heartbeat.
Wouldn't work. Childville cyborgs are pretty well armored. Rico's bullet would, without a doubt, bounce off the reinforced titanium plate in Mier's right prosterior. Even if Rico's shot did penetrate the armor and damage his behind, his cyborg nature would mean that he wouldn't die from blood loss. He would however feel it.

I'd imagine both his and Rico would have faces worthy of a Candid Camera moment when that happens.

Danjo3 wrote:PS: Same goes for Triela and Pino.
What? You mean they just meet up on the sidewak, and them bang, she shoots him? Not a chance mate!

No epic pursuit across Rome? I'd imagine they'd pause of a moment in astonishment that their paths have crossed yet again, before the most epic chase in GSG history explodes into action. Run Pino, run!

Of course, she'd eventually catch up with him and pump him full of buckshot, but I don't see Pino fgoing down without a fight. Give the man more respect!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:09

sasahara17 wrote:Wouldn't work. Childville cyborgs are pretty well armored.
Childville? Hate to break this to ya sasahara, but that’s something Nach made up – it doesn’t actually exist and Emilio wasn’t turned into a girl-boy, he was sent to the great beyond.

IF however, Yu decided to say he was just wounded and Rico bumped into him on the street, I think she would carry out her original orders and kill him. But that’s really impossible. Even if Rico did fuck-up and not finish him off, the clean-up crew would. Don’t forget that Jean was running the mission. He would probably see to the poor kids disposal personally.

As far as Triela and Pino are concerned, think about it a moment. The minute she saw him she would have a flash-back to their epic fight and think to herself: “Ah, hell no!” Pino would pull out his knife and start waving it around like an expert assassin and Triela would simply pull out her gun and shoot him – ala Indian Jones.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:24

Errr... that was a joke. I thought things were getting pretty tense there, so I thought I'd try and break the tension. I mean, since when does a serious discussion involve shooting people's behinds anyway?

Seems I offended somebody instead.

Would an apology work here?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:32

Easy, man - my response was tongue-in-cheek, and Danjo's just playing his part as the resident Simon Cowell of OC Idol. We're all friends here.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 5:48

Simon Cowell of OC Idol

:lol!:

Danjo-san should consider taking a career as the iDOLM@STER
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDOLM%40STER

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 6:01

Nachtsider wrote:Danjo's just playing his part as the resident Simon Cowell of OC Idol.
:lollol:

I have to admit though, there’s definitely something comical about a bullet ricocheting off a dudes ass…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 7:11

So I didn't piss Danjo off? Thank goodness.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 8:14

sasahara17 wrote:So I didn't piss Danjo off? Thank goodness.
Nah! You didn’t piss me off sarahara. We all may have our differences, but like Nach said, we’re all still friends.

Oh shit, I better stop - I just got the urge to star singing “It's a Small World After All”
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:26

"Its a small world after all, its a small world after all~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 29 May 2008 - 9:32

Muh-m-muhahahaha!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:40

How to scare this girls?
- Put their handler in torture or painful death in front of them. It will work. Positively.
- Check their background, and find appropriate person that, hopefully, can induce their trauma. Put Henrietta against a slasher, and a crazy one, if necessary . Put Rico against guy who specialized in disarming and stunning. Put Claes in environment with hidden speaker 
hissing Raballo's voice. Well,  this is less reliable method, so....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 May 2008 - 10:55

- Put their handler in torture or painful death in front of them. It will work. Positively.

If the one torturing is visible, it would end up really...really...really violent AND bloody and would have the unexpected BzK effect.

Welcome to the forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 20:34

RBomber wrote:- Put their handler in torture or painful death in front of them. It will work. Positively.
I don't think this would 'frighten the girls' so much as cuase them mental distress and feelings of helplessness.

They'll have nightmares of it afterwards and possibly develop a phobia of letting their handler go anywhere near something that could even remotely hurt them later for sure (Jose-san, please wear this three inch think, bullet-proof, fire-proof, radiation-proof and bacteria-proof protective suit), but at the time I don't think they'll be 'fightened' in the regular sence. They'll be too focused on trying to get over to their handler to think of anything else.

But like I said, after that they'll probably have nightmares about the episiode for the rest of their lives.

RBomber wrote:- Check their background, and find appropriate person that, hopefully, can induce their trauma. Put Henrietta against a slasher, and a crazy one, if necessary . Put Rico against guy who specialized in disarming and stunning. Put Claes in environment with hidden speaker
hissing Raballo's voice. Well, this is less reliable method, so....
I seem to recall Marksman doing this. It was pretty horrible (understatement of the century).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:17

sasahara17 wrote:I seem to recall Marksman doing this. It was pretty horrible (understatement of the century).
Oh god, don't remind me. NO
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:19

Done right, it coulda worked, I say - coulda been a gripping, mature, heartwrenching tale. Unfortunately...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:33

Who wanted to create a Self Insert Mary Sue type character and make Mr. Wallez suffer a fate worse than death?

I know I did.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:37

who needs a Mary-Sue? Canon characters worked just fine...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:50

Naw, I wanted to do the honors myself. But if little Rico wanted some vengence, than by all means! She's the offended party, so let her have first crack at him!
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:52

Give her a toy car while you're at it. And then...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 29 May 2008 - 23:57

LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 May 2008 - 2:39

Danjo3 wrote:

IF however, Yu decided to say he was just wounded and Rico bumped into him on the street, I think she would carry out her original orders and kill him.

It depends on how long-term her thinking is as far as following her orders goes. It's probable that they feel 'out-of-date' to her, so to speak. The conditioning isn't some sort of computer program; her orders in regards to a mission scenario won't stand until they're given a definite end-time, they'll stop being important as soon as she no longer needs to focus on that mission. Emilio's no longer 'the boy who has just seen her' (where 'the boy who has just seen her'='targeted for termination.' Emilio is... well, a whole bunch of things, but she's not going to slip back into terminator mode on seeing him. That's my take, anyway.

Danjo3 wrote:
As far as Triela and Pino are concerned, think about it a moment. The minute she saw him she would have a flash-back to their epic fight and think to herself: “Ah, hell no!” Pino would pull out his knife and start waving it around like an expert assassin and Triela would simply pull out her gun and shoot him – ala Indian Jones.

Actually, Pino'll draw his knife, charge, and cut at Triela in one smooth motion if he's close enough. He'll deftly strike her gun aside and follow-up on her throat. If he's not close enough, he'll toss a throwing knife at her as he's getting close enough. If she manages to counterstrike he'll counterstrike the counterstrike. Or the two of them might decide to behave maturely and simply talk to one another, which would be far more interesting than watching the two of them go at it for a third time. Hell, they might develop a spontaneous desire to date eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Fri 30 May 2008 - 4:44

J the Drafter wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:

Actually, Pino'll draw his knife, charge, and cut at Triela in one smooth motion if he's close enough. He'll deftly strike her gun aside and follow-up on her throat. If he's not close enough, he'll toss a throwing knife at her as he's getting close enough. If she manages to counterstrike he'll counterstrike the counterstrike. Or the two of them might decide to behave maturely and simply talk to one another, which would be far more interesting than watching the two of them go at it for a third time. Hell, they might develop a spontaneous desire to date eachother.

I wana see that happen ^_^
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 May 2008 - 15:31

West Nile wrote: I wana [sic] see that happen

Triela and Pinocchio dating eachother? I'd like to see that, too. I have a rather exhausting set of conditions such a story would need to have in order to make me happy, as well as an idea for something where the two of them eventually become friends at the least. The type of romance that occurs in action/adventure movies or some fantasy books irritates me. I would much rather read an intricate and complex tale of friendship than see the both of them start suddenly thinking about how cute the other is.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 30 May 2008 - 19:25

Ah, the Romeo and Juliet of GSG.

Somebody should really consider writing a full story about their ill-fated/not-so-ill-fated romance.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 30 May 2008 - 21:27

Well, Miiko's doing one already.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 31 May 2008 - 5:10

I guess now all we have to do is wait for the obscene Triela/Pino humor to start kicking in.
Not that I would ever start such a terrible thing… just whistlin'
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2008 - 7:13

...like what, Danjo-sen?

Like how Pino's **** is considered puny and outclassed by Hillshire Farm's sausage?

Pino: *slaps forehead* not again...cut it out!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 31 May 2008 - 8:44

Nachtsider wrote:Well, Miiko's doing one already.
Ohhhh. I should go check it out then. Where can I find it?

Danjo3 wrote:I guess now all we have to do is wait for the obscene Triela/Pino humor to start kicking in.
Not that I would ever start such a terrible thing… just whistlin'
Well considering all the other fanon inspired humor we have, I don't think another one will do much for our reputations. It can't possibly be worse than the whole 'toy car' thing.

So yes, I want to see it too.

Panzer IV wrote:Like how Pino's **** is considered puny and outclassed by Hillshire Farm's sausage?
So Triela keeps measuement of people's p*****s?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sat 31 May 2008 - 8:49

Okay I've let my reply to this slide for a while now, but damn it I'm going to make it!

Danjo3 wrote:As far as Triela and Pino are concerned, think about it a moment. The minute she saw him she would have a flash-back to their epic fight and think to herself: “Ah, hell no!” Pino would pull out his knife and start waving it around like an expert assassin and Triela would simply pull out her gun and shoot him – ala Indian Jones.
J the Drafter wrote:Actually, Pino'll draw his knife, charge, and cut at Triela in one smooth motion if he's close enough. He'll deftly strike her gun aside and follow-up on her throat. If he's not close enough, he'll toss a throwing knife at her as he's getting close enough. If she manages to counterstrike he'll counterstrike the counterstrike.
Your both right, and your both wrong. Triela will go for her gun, and will try to shot Pino. Pino however will not be wasting his time with fancy posturing. Both contenders should be taking each other very seriously considering previous fights. Pino is smart, like J pointed out Pino knows how to close, and on occasion run away, in a manner that can make a gun useless. Also at a certain distance it is quicker to draw, a knife, and stab someone then it is to draw a pistol, and shoot them. I think it's a distance of about 6-8 meters. That's not to say though in the wrong terrain, or situation Pino won't find a bullet lodge in him before he has a chance to do something meaningful. Triela is a good shot, and Pino isn't in control of every variable. Pino will need some luck to be able to close, or runaway from Triela.

J the Drafter wrote:Or the two of them might decide to behave maturely and simply talk to one another, which would be far more interesting than watching the two of them go at it for a third time. Hell, they might develop a spontaneous desire to date eachother.
That would be awesome. They would make such an awesome odd couple.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 1:02

Panzer IV wrote:Like how Pino's **** is considered puny and outclassed by Hillshire Farm's sausage?

Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 1:55

Panzer IV wrote: Like how Pino's **** is considered puny and outclassed by Hilshire Farm's sausage?

Hilshire might have the better "equipment," but who do you think has more stamina? Not just anybody can fight a cyborg for about ten whole minutes. And don't forget Pino's skill with knives. That just screams "deft and skillful touch" right there. And did you see how flexible that guy is? Think of all the positions they can try! Besides, they'll need an inventive "setup" to avoid having Triela's would-be lover pulped in a moment of passion by mechanical arms or legs. Hell, the only way for Triela to really solve this dilemna is to experiment with both at once. Maybe throw in Claes and Frederick to make it a real party. Hillshire and Pino will have to be *very* careful to avoid being "accidentally" smooshed by their rivals in love.

On a sudden and jarring serious note, what is the age difference between Pino and Triela? I've always thought of them as being 17 and 14, respectively. However, they seem to have the same level of maturity. I would like to pair them up, but I want it to be plausible. And non-squicky. By the way, what about Pino/Claes? I can see those two as making a good couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 2:53

J the Drafter wrote:Hilshire might have the better "equipment," but who do you think has more stamina?
Pino is just a kid with no sexual experience to speak of (most likely a virgin). I think it's safe to say that he doesn’t have squat in the stamina department.

Pino: “Well, how was it?”

Triela: “How was it? How was it? It was 30 seconds that how it was. Christ, that wasn’t even worth taking my clothes off for!”

*Triela reaches for her pistol*

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 3:24; edited 1 time in total
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 2:58

J the Drafter wrote:Hilshire might have the better "equipment," but who do you think has more stamina? Not just anybody can fight a cyborg for about ten whole minutes. And don't forget Pino's skill with knives. That just screams "deft and skillful touch" right there. And did you see how flexible that guy is? Think of all the positions they can try! Besides, they'll need an inventive "setup" to avoid having Triela's would-be lover pulped in a moment of passion by mechanical arms or legs. Hell, the only way for Triela to really solve this dilemna is to experiment with both at once. Maybe throw in Claes and Frederick to make it a real party. Hillshire and Pino will have to be *very* careful to avoid being "accidentally" smooshed by their rivals in love.
Damn, I cracked up so loud reading that. Laughing

On a sudden and jarring serious note, what is the age difference between Pino and Triela? I've always thought of them as being 17 and 14, respectively. However, they seem to have the same level of maturity. I would like to pair them up, but I want it to be plausible. And non-squicky. By the way, what about Pino/Claes? I can see those two as making a good couple.
Age wise I consider both Pino and Triela close by a few years difference. I would love to see a fic of them together. I dunno about Pino and Claes because they've never encountered each other.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 3:41

Knife-fighting someone who's just a little bit faster and much stronger isn't going to tax someone's endurance? Granted, Pino is more skilled and coordinated, and probably more agile, but he's still locking weapons with someone who can break a pair of handcuffs. He spent about ten minutes in pitched weapons combat with a being of superior speed and frightening strength. (Of course, they both took a bit of a breather after Triela came back through the window, so it wasn't a completely nonstop fight. Still, it was heavy exertion.)
He was also doing planting for that couple at Franca's winery. Bend over, put dirt over plant. Repeat until noon. To be fair, we don't no when he started working, though it was probably for at least about an hour. Hey, what's the point of having someone work for thirty minutes.
There's also the opening sequence of episode two, where, at age ten, Pinocchio runs from Cristiano's car to his target's apartment. Then back, all under twenty minutes, since there was still a car for him to get into. (Remember Cristiano's threat to drive off without him if twenty minutes passed without his return?)
In short, Pinocchio has plenty of stamina. Someone who gets into fights needs stamina to keep going. This kid has no trouble with stamina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 5:02

J the Drafter wrote:In short, Pinocchio has plenty of stamina. Someone who gets into fights needs stamina to keep going. This kid has no trouble with stamina.
That’s not the kind of stamina I was talking about J the Drafter. Try re-reading my post. just whistlin'
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 9:58

...Ah. How long can he hold an...now I got it. This dilemna will just inspire them to be creative. The guy has no shortage of knives with nice hard handles. Of course, they're also flat, might need to be warmed up first, and there's the little matter of the razor sharp blade on the end. Oh well. They can try removing the bullets and gun powder from Triela's pistol and using that. It's rounder, and it's harder to cut yourself on it, though it's more likely to be colder. In any event, I always thought physical stamina contributed to the ability to maintain an erection. Besides, Hillshire can't compete with Pino's dexterity. I bet Pinocchio is much better at foreplay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 10:32

We are talking about staying power right? I mean it’s not like a young kid needs Viagra or anything. I remember when I was that age. I didn’t need a reason at all to get a… ahem… sorry. Any way, what I’m trying to say is that not too many of us gave command performances when we first took to the stage. We needed a little practice before we could finish all three acts.

As far as the use of foreign objects is concerned I think I can speak for Triela when I say- to hell with that! If that was what she wanted, she could do it herself. Why drag Pino into it? I think when it come to these types of situations, she’s interested in something a little more personal. Wink

EDIT: I will say this in defense of a Triela/Pino pairing – even though Triela might not be trilled with his performance between the sheets, they’d have some damn good looking kids. Hell, Pino would need all of his fighting skills just to keep the boys away from his daughters.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 14:20

Danjo3 wrote:I will say this in defense of a Triela/Pino pairing – even though Triela might not be trilled with his performance between the sheets, they’d have some damn good looking kids. Hell, Pino would need all of his fighting skills just to keep the boys away from his daughters.

That would be one interesting baby shower. A terrorist leader, two freelance terrorist bombers, and three people who willingly aided said wanted terrorists on one side (Cristiano, Franco, Franca, the couple taking care of Franca's winery and Cristiano's butler), and four cyborg operatives and their handlers and friends (Priscilla, Olga, Fermi, Elanora, and the prosecutor Triela guarded) on the other. Don't forget Mimi and Mario, the latter who is former Mafia and thus less than liked by either side. Good thing both parents are so good at fighting, though if they're smart they'll both quietly elope and settle down to the married life in peace. Or they could just invite those friends that they know will behave civilly. Hm, I this looks like it would be good humorfic material.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 21:49

EDIT: I will say this in defense of a Triela/Pino pairing – even though Triela might not be trilled with his performance between the sheets, they’d have some damn good looking kids. Hell, Pino would need all of his fighting skills just to keep the boys away from his daughters.

:iia:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 2:37

Danjo3 wrote:I will say this in defense of a Triela/Pino pairing – even though Triela might not be trilled with his performance between the sheets, they’d have some damn good looking kids. Hell, Pino would need all of his fighting skills just to keep the boys away from his daughters.
So Triela's girls do take after their mother, eh? No less than ten hot guys after each one?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 3:57

sasahara17 wrote:So Triela's girls do take after their mother, eh? No less than ten hot guys after each one?
I think ol’ Pino would have his hands full trying to keep all of the hounds at bay.

I could see him constantly trying to sell his hot daughters the idea of becoming Nuns.

Pino: “Think about it sweetheart, what’s more important then dedicating you’re self to the Lord?”

Pino’s Daughter: “I am dedicated to the Lord, Daddy, but I’m also dedicated to the mall. Speaking of which, would it be OK if I got a little advance on my allowance?”

Pino: “Go ask your mother.”

Pino’s Daughter: “I did, she said ask you.”
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 4:09

Danjo3 wrote:Pino: “Think about it sweetheart, what’s more important then dedicating you’re self to the Lord?”

Pino’s Daughter: “I am dedicated to the Lord, Daddy, but I’m also dedicated to the mall. Speaking of which, would it be OK if I got a little advance on my allowance?”

Pino: “Go ask your mother.”

Pino’s Daughter: “I did, she said ask you.”
Oh dear, Pinocchio does seem to be in a jam doesn't he? Indeed this is the very question every father fears (besides the 'how are babies made' one).

Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 4:35

sasahara17 wrote:Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?
I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 6:52

and given that Italy is a catholic country it would be a BIGGGG !!! family
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:28

I knew Triela would wear the pants in that family.

She must have her poor hubby whipped.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:29

Danjo3 wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:Dedicated to the mall... I wonder how he'll be able to support his family?
I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.
he could always pull an occasional job on the side... 10,000 Euro a head is a nice financial supplement...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 8:40

LoC978 wrote:
Danjo3 wrote:I’m thinking that Triela is a career woman working at SISDE, while Pino is a stay at home dad.
he could always pull an occasional job on the side... 10,000 Euro a head is a nice financial supplement...
Only 10,000? Pino is a master assassin who used to fight superhuman killing machines for a living. I hardly think he'd price his talents at a 'mere 10,000 Euro,' especially since every job runs the risk of his 'darling wife' finding out he's still at it.

She'll do alot worse than exile him to the couch, oh nooooo... and this is a lady who doesn't need hammer space to shatter every bone in your body.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 9:08

this does of course raise the question of how would having a cyborg for a mother affect the child ?aside from the obvious problems of being a drug addict at birth ,from the conditioning drug the mother was subjected to during pregnancy,would the child be born conditioned or would it be normal ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 10:52

You known, this would make a fantastic sitcom. Quiet, reserved, stay at home Pino trying to deal with a bunch of sassy, head strong daughters (in other words - miniature Triela’s). Throw In a wacky neighbor and it would be perfect.

Wacky neighbor… I think Priscilla could fill that role…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 10:58

sasahara17 wrote:I knew Triela would wear the pants in that family.

She must have her poor hubby whipped.

To tell the truth, the idea of a dominant-submissive dynamic is a little disturbing. I always pictured them as having a relationship based on mutual respect. Not saying they won't have the occasional fight once in a while, but they would treat eachother as equals.

Awinnell wrote:would the child be born conditioned or would it be normal ?

Without the implanted commands the baby wouldn't have a mind like the Agency's cyborgs, but s/he would probably be messed up in some sort of fashion. The drug seems to to reinforce behavioral patterns, so perhaps the child would have some form of OCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next