Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelica

+24
Odon
Officer_Charon
tremec6speed
taerKitty
SSgtRobertMorris
Totoum
Awinnell
hydra282
Schaschanist
Pinakbet
Trimutius
Alfisti
Professor Voodoo
Kiskaloo
Sakura
LoC978
Probit Return
Wileama
Danjo3
Angiegarde
West Nile
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
emperor
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Angelica Empty Angelica

Post by emperor Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 3:11

Some time ago, a girl's father's business was about to declare bankruptcy. In desperation, her father decided to cash in on the large life insurance policy he had taken out on his daughter, Angelina. Her father set up an "accident" where Angelina was hit by a car while she was out getting groceries with her dog Perro.[9]. After the incident, Angelina was chosen by the SWA to be the first girl to undergo the cybernetic augmentation and conditioning process. Now known as Angelica, she later became a model for the refinement of the child assassin program.

Unfortunately, Angelica was also the first to experience the problems of the conditioning process, especially long-term memory loss. Angelica does not understand the disinterest of her handler, Marco, and the conditioning process left her with an overwhelming desire for his approval. Angelica, unlike the others, was not chosen by her handler, and did not at first receive brainwashing. Many believe her to have died at the end of the anime, but she reappears in the end of the second episode of Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino.

At that point in the manga, nothing happens that indicates she may have died. Her name is usually shortened to either "Ange" or "Angie" (the latter being the official English adaption of the anime's translation).

Angelica's preferred weapon is the Steyr AUG A1 (as seen in the picture), after previously using the Beretta 84. In the manga, she also uses the TMP compact submachine gun, the M-1A pistol and the AUG H-BAR LMG. The Angelica/Marco fratello use exclusively Steyr-Mannlicher weapons (Marco uses the Steyr M-GB pistol).

Angelica later died from a combination of injuries she retained from protecting Marco from a bombing and her deterioration from the conditioning.

Last edited by emperor on Fri 21 Aug 2015 - 12:16; edited 4 times in total
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Angelica Empty Re: Angelica

Post by Nachtsider Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 3:15

Well, although it seems a reasonable conclusion, we don't really know that Angie's father was the one who drove the car that knocked her down - her dad could have hired a hitman, who would therefore have been the man behind the wheel. Also, there's nothing in this article about how Angie died.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 16:51

Please clarify, Nacht. I want to make sure that we are on the same page. Failing that, at least on the same volume.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 22:29

The driver of the that ran over Angie was never identified as her father.
Her father was 'ulitmately' arrested meaning that he was caught after the fact.
The driver arrested could be her father or could be a hired thug. That was never disclosed.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 23 Apr 2008 - 23:06

See Elfen's post, Soup.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 2:04

emperor wrote:Many believe her to have died at the end of the anime, but she reappears in the end of the second episode of Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino. She also reappears in volume 4 of the Manga.

this is useless info now. and where did her real death go? someone needs to make it up to date to vol 9
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Thu 24 Apr 2008 - 2:06

and her picture, someone make it a season 1/ season 2 pic
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Angelica Empty opinion

Post by Angiegarde Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 3:16

About the one who ran over Angelica, in the first anime, I noticed that the guy driving the car that hit Angie had the same hair color as her. This indicates to me at least that the driver was Angelica's father.

Also, if one hires a thug to do their dirty work and gets caught, then they'll likely rat out their employer in order to get a lesser sentence and/or not to take the rap alone. As a result, I'm of the opinion that Angie's parents wanted to avoid any loose threads in their cold blooded plan so they would likely do it themselves.

As for Angie's profile, it needs to be updated.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 3:50

Then again, Angie's hair color isn't exactly what you'd call rare. Also, you'd think that Angie's parents, having no prior killing experience, would have resorted to employing professional help - I reckon fewer loose ends would have come into play compared to doing the job themselves.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:00

you don't need professional help to drive a car nacht...

and to think that the driver crashed the car into the post and failed to outright kill Angie... is rather unprofessional
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:05

Better employ a stranger to do it for you than do it yourself, I say. Denial is easier that way, along with the obvious lack of direct incriminating evidence.

All the same, I think that Angie's been declared legally dead. There even might be a grave erected somewhere out there for her, despite the fact that the SWA brought her back.

Last edited by Nachtsider on Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:07; edited 1 time in total
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:06

her relatives know she's alive... vol 9
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:07

Damn.

I'm still gunning for the hitman theory, though.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:08

well we are not obliged to change what ur gunning for anyway... but i have a slight memory of Angie saying she saw her daddy before she was hit... maybe it's a fanfic
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 1:46

I think it probably is a fanfic.

Something just got me wondering, here - if Angie's relatives know she's alive, why stopped them from asking for her return?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 2:46

Nachtsider wrote:Something just got me wondering, here - if Angie's relatives know she's alive, why stopped them from asking for her return?
When it comes to the girls and the SWA, there seems to be a whole slew of unasked questions. Puzzled
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 10:52

\\Pulls up chair
\\Sits down cross legged, and adjusts cuff

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I assisted somone with their story. I realized there are things one should not actually tell. Every good story on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium between suspension of disbelief, and various plot devices. Bad stories do not. They explain more, and more plot devices until the story is consumed by them. Explaining plot devices is like a disease. They are a plague, and silence is the cure.

\\Parody modes end

Some things just don't work in real life. Like cyborgs. The more you explain the more you provide a chance to fuck up. More over the more time you dedicate to explaining some plot device, is less time you have to tell your story. I think another example of this is who you keep an organization like the SWA both so public, and so private. The best option in a case like this is to dodge the issue, maybe put a lamb shade on it. Say jee it's a good think section one works so hard to keep all this under wraps. We the reader do are part by not asking to many questions, and the story moves on. If we do ask questions it's always open to us to make our own answers, that we can accept. If someone disagrees, and has a different explanation, well he's right too. See there's nothing to tell either off us are wrong.

The reason Angies relatives know she's alive is Marco needs the dog. They aren't just going to give it to some random stranger. Even if they where it doesn't fit the needs of the story. So they aren't direct relatives. Further more they don't want the hassle of dealing with a brain damaged child.

Oh we didn't tell you? Yeah Angie suffered brain damage from the crash. She drools, you have to hand feed her. Make sure she isn't out in the sun to long. Stuff like that. Oh we take the best care of her. She just loves arts, and crafts. Has some great friends too. So did you bring three pens, you have a lot of forms to fill out. Bureaucracy, it's such a pain. We'll start easy. Go ahead, and fill out this both sides of form 283B, in triplicat. Then we'll start... Wait where are you going?! Don't you want your distant relative back?!?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 12:17

Oh my god. I just realized why I end up having a strong dislike for all of my stories. Wil, you are a genius. Thank you, thank you very very much.

As for Angie, I get the feeling that she's the "odd one out" so to speak. Her family is cold-hearted and she's the loving, caring one.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 16:01

Sweet, Wil.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 20:02

Christ, now you're Agent Wil...

Also, the explaination in your last paragraph sums it up nicely, with one obvious thing left unsaid: Angelica's only close relatives (meaning her parents, all others are dead) are now either in prison or simply not allowed within (insert distance here) of her.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 21:12

Ugh, I don't feel so go. How did I get in this thread? Wait, did I write that post? The hell is going on here man?!

Anyway yeah I forgot the parents. Thanks for covering that one for me.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 1 May 2008 - 2:30

Wileama wrote:I think another example of this is who you keep an organization like the SWA both so public, and so private. The best option in a case like this is to dodge the issue, maybe put a lamb shade on it.
This is an excellent example Wil. The SWA is supposed to be a super-ultra-top-secret organization that it seems everyone and their dog knows about. But you know what? It still works. Suspension of disbelief - ya gotta love it.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 1 May 2008 - 2:58

:shakes Wil: Nooo...come back Agent Wil/Darth Wil/Whatevertheycallyou Wil! Your previous post left me speechless, yet enlightened!

I like the question asking because it can lead to some interesting discussions and open me to ideas/thoughts I didn't think of prior. A good example was Angelica getting hit by the car. I always thought it was her Dad driving the car. When Nacht mentioned the Dad could have hired a hitman instead, I realized that was a possibility as well.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 1 May 2008 - 11:53

\\Stumbles around after being shaken

Will someone please stop the room, I would like to get off... The amount of wisdom contain in my head is limited unfortunately. As time progress I do my best to fill it with more. If I share to much of it to quickly though, there will be none left. I fear greatly what a fool I would appear in such a case. Razz

It was one rare epiphany, that was not entirely my own. I was trying to help Sashara with a story. I noticed a problem with the plot. It bugged the shit out of me. It threatened a corner stone of the plot. So it had to be resolved, but I was at a loss to how exactly. I could think up explanations to reduce the problem, but I knew that it was probably unsolvable. Even the partial solutions would be rather lengthy, and difficult to lay out in the story. Then Sashara said he we just going to handle the issue using a kind of black box. The sheer brilliance of it left me stunned for a while. So to be fair, it was his epiphany, I merely contained it, and studied it for a while.

Now as for how hit Angelica, I don't know that's exactly what I was talking about. If you think about it, it doesn't matter who was driving the car. All that matters is that Angelica's father, and mostly likely her mother, where ultimately responsible. You could proved more detail, but what does it do for the story? It might make Angelica's father's that much more of an asshole if he was willing to actually commit the crime, instead of handing the task off to someone else. He's already a big enough villain though for setting it up. You don't gain anything from sharing that information with the reader. But you don't really lose anything either. At most by not putting effort into that you free up the readers, and the authors attention on the rest of the story. For a detail like this we're only look at a line, or two tops though.

What I was talking about was something like Cyborg technology. It's highly unlike that there is one perfect explanation for how the girls do what they do. If Yu Aida ever did decide to explain how things like why the girls don't bleed, how conditioning works, and ect I would most likely go ape shit. The nit picker in me, and others, would find mistakes. I would get hung up on those mistakes, and it would break my suspension of disbelief. Even if it didn't Yu would have to deticate page, after page to explain it all. Imagine the worst techno-bable you heard in star trek, and then make it ten times as long. That's what it would be. This is a situation where there is no gain, and only the possibility, if not certainty, of lose.

Who ran Angelica over is a minor issue. You could tell that detail, or you could not. Either way you could still tell a great story. Explaining cyborg tech isn't an option. If you are going to explain that, you're only setting yourself up to fail. Mind you that all of this is coming out of the mouth of someone who has never written a story that spans more then a half dozen paragraphs long.

Now then as to the SWA almost quantum state of being both top secret, and totally public at the same time. I think it possible, difficult to be sure, but possible. I think a full explanation of it laborious, and time consuming. I certainly would love to go into all sorts of detail about information theory. I don't think Gunslinger Girls, and it's audience is nearly as interested though. Which is why it's not in the story.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 2 May 2008 - 2:39

I think a good way to sum it up would be to say:

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 May 2008 - 12:02

In fictional stories, there's a basic thing called plausibility (I
am not sure of it's exact english name) : A story mustn't neccesarily
be coherent by our real world's rules, but to be coherent by itself.

Applying this to GSG, we see that the SWA could be easily discovered by any idiot. But it's a secret in their world. Conclusion: IN GSG's WORLD EASY THINGS TO DISCOVER ARE SECRET. And this is totally ok, as long as the rest of the story makes sense with it.

I differ with Wil's idea in one point: I believe that they don't explain some things, not because they put a box over it, but because in that world it makes sense by itself, and is as reasonable for them as that you are breathing right now. If they said that cyborgs work thanks to the Magic Godparent, it's totally ok (but lame)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 4 May 2008 - 22:01

that's usually referred to as continuity.

as for not explaining some things because they're obvious... well, what's obvious to some may be confusing to others, and (by example) what's obviously a giant raccoon to some is actually a species of bear.
never a good idea to rely on the reader's common sense to fill in too much... because, well... much like friendly fire, common sense isn't.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 13:30

Many believe her to have died at the end of the anime, but she reappears in the end of the second episode of Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino

What scene Ange had reappeared? Very Happy
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 13:56

She appears in Episodes 4, 5, 12, 13 and 14, at least.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 13 Nov 2008 - 14:30

Here come edited version....
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 17:16

Angiegarde wrote:About the one who ran over Angelica, in the first anime, I noticed that the guy driving the car that hit Angie had the same hair color as her. This indicates to me at least that the driver was Angelica's father.

Watching the new Angelica AMV that Triela-chan posted in the Music Video thread, the car used to hit Angelica in the anime is a Bentley Arnage. An Arnage runs well over €100.000, so I tend to think a common street thug isn't going to be behind the wheel. Also, in the anime the car crashes into a light-pole and is immobilized.

In the manga (Chapter 11), the car is not clearly identified, but it doesn't match a Bentley's profile. It also does not crash after hitting her and the driver looks back to check on his work.

Personally, the anime effectively confirms it's her father. The manga is more nebulous, but since the ADV translation is "Her father tried to kill her" instead of "Her father tried to have her killed", it could be interpreted as him being behind the wheel.

Either way, I believe he did it himself. Getting someone to kill a little girl would not be cheap and if it was, there would always be the risk of being black-mailed later - both tending to defeat the purpose of killing her in the first place. And this is Gunslinger Girl - it's a more poignant tragedy to have her father do the deed then some paid patsy.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 15:40

Ok, since we’ve started to learn a good bit more about the girls and their handlers in recent chapters and episodes, I thought it might not be a bad time to revise their sections in the wiki. I also took the liberty of trimming them a bit, since in many cases they were more plot summaries than character summaries. Let me know what you think, please.

Almost killed in a hit-and-run accident staged by her father to collect the life insurance he had on her, Angelica was the first girl converted to a cyborg. Originally she remembered her family, but later she was conditioned to forget them. This conditioning significantly dampened her gregarious and outgoing nature, which alienated her from her handler, Marco. As the first cyborg to undergo the conditioning process, she became the first cyborg to suffer the deleterious effects it causes, eventually leading to her death at the end of Volume Nine. The Angelica/Marco fratello exclusively use Steyr-Mannlicher weapons including the Steyr AUG A2, TMP compact submachine gun, M-1A pistol and the AUG H-BAR LMG (Marco uses the Steyr M-GB pistol).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 18:00

She dies in the chapter before the last one in V9. It should also state that she died from several factors- including the drug's deteriorizing effects, but most importantly, protecting Marco from the truck bomb that blew up near them. Taking that amount of damage only accellerated the end for her.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 18:21

The doctors said they repaired all the physical damage, but that her brain was giving out, so IMO, that means she died from the conditioning medication and not the effects of the bomb.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 19 Mar 2010 - 23:52

In the "Pasta Prince" story, can anyone confirm whether it's a silver fork or a platinum fork the Prince is seeking?

I think it's only mentioned in the anime, I can find no specifics in the manga.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 0:11

Professor Voodoo wrote:In the "Pasta Prince" story, can anyone confirm whether it's a silver fork or a platinum fork the Prince is seeking?

I think it was silver, besides platinum doesn't feel particularly "fairy story"... unless of course it's the sort of fairy story that Michele would put Kara to bed with, in which case silver would be far to plebian Angelica Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 0:21

Alfisti wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:In the "Pasta Prince" story, can anyone confirm whether it's a silver fork or a platinum fork the Prince is seeking?

I think it was silver, besides platinum doesn't feel particularly "fairy story"... unless of course it's the sort of fairy story that Michele would put Kara to bed with, in which case silver would be far to plebian Angelica Icon_razz

Maybe, but remember this was written by a Japanese author for a home audience...platinum is more popular in Japan.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 0:35

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:

Maybe, but remember this was written by a Japanese author for a home audience...platinum is more popular in Japan.

You're right, I checked the sub I've got and it was platinum.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 0:38

Alfisti wrote:
You're right, I checked the sub I've got and it was platinum.

Thanks.
I'm using it as a name for an operation, and since I'm not at home right now I couldn't check for myself.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 10:27

Kiskaloo wrote:The doctors said they repaired all the physical damage, but that her brain was giving out, so IMO, that means she died from the conditioning medication and not the effects of the bomb.
My argument here is that physical damage repaired or not to her cyborg body, such a blast would have had her tiny brain bounce around her carbon fiber skull, causing various concussions and contusions on the brain itself. That within itself would cause internal injuries to the brain- conditioning medication or not, would have caused her death in the long run. The conditioning meds only speed up the process for her. The med techs only used her brain death and conditioning medication as a viable excuse to make an explanation with. As characters, this is why Fernando (my OC) cant trust them, let alone stand them...

In such a cover up, the real cause of Death for Angelica would be brain injury caused by the explosion and accelerated and made to look like by the effects of the drug.

I'll also add that Yu, not being a medical professional, only stated this to make the story more viable.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trimutius Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 9:10

emperor wrote:

Angelica later died from a combination of injuries she retained from protecting Marco from a bombing and her deterioration from the conditioning.

Actually as i understood it. She died because after injuries she needed some extra conditioning which was too much and destroyed her brain. Something like that would be more correct. Injuries themself don't matter, because any part but brain could be replaced, but after injuries cyborgs need additional conditioning, which is bad for their brains...
Trimutius
Trimutius

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinakbet Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 23:00

Q: How old would Angelica be? Her biological age I mean if she didn't got ran over that one faithful day.
Pinakbet
Pinakbet

Male

Forum Posts : 19

Fan of : football, his heritage, pinakbet, exercising

Original Characters : Triela, Henrietta, Angelica

Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 23:19

I believe she was around 10 when she was injured, so probably in her mid-teens by now (15-17).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 11:12

I just found an interessting picture:
Angelica Tea
It looks like Angelica, but this is 'Tea'from 'Bitter Sweet Fools' ('BSF')
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 11:23

Yu was the character designer for BSF and he recycled the characters he developed for that game in both his doujins and Gunslinger Girl.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:12

Pfft. "Ran over" my butt
How does the parent get away with that?
It makes me mad because Angelica does not deserve to get run over by her parents. She's sweet, kind, and gentle. But also frightening...

I got so sad when she died in Season 1 but in Season 2, she comes back a-okay! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:50

Didn't Marco know about what happened, if so Angelica's dad was probably arrested.
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:58

Yes, Marco was told.

I am sure Angelica's father was arrested. Either the mother was also arrested as an accomplice or the SWA made a deal to reduce their jail time if they let the SWA take Angelica into their custody.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:07

idk. They didn't say expect for Ange's past thats all...

OMG?! REALLY WHEN?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 13:31

GunSlinger_Girl_Rico wrote:
I got so sad when she died in Season 1 but in Season 2, she comes back a-okay! ^^

that only happens in the Anime,the reason being that the production company for the first series only had the rights up to a point,so it didn't matter to them if she was killed off or not,

hence her return in the second series made by a different production company, which was more closely following the manga due to the authors input.

In the manga nothing much happens to her at that point except more hospital time.

Ps
Spoiler:
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next