Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about Henrietta and Angelica

+4
destroyer
LoC978
Nachtsider
Angiegarde
8 posters

Go down

Questions about Henrietta and Angelica Empty Questions about Henrietta and Angelica

Post by Angiegarde Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 5:37

I've noticed that Henrietta and Angelica don't seem to interact all that often. I wonder why?

Are the writers afraid that if they do, that the show will get too sugary and the whole tragedy effect to the show will be ruined?

Personally, I'd like very much to see the two of them interact more often. With their combined kawaiiness, they could be used as a weapon to cause bad guys to gag themselves to death from sugar overdoses. lol

Also, in a scene in episode 9 of the 1st season of Gunslinger girl, during a round of target practice when Henrietta's handler Jose was talking to Angelica, Henrietta seemed to get somewhat jealous. I'm wondering if deep down, Henrietta is a bit jealous of Angelica since the latter girl seems to lack Henrietta's shyness and seems more comfortable in talking to people?

This of course leads me to think of a scene where Angelica tries to help Henrietta overcome her shyness given how the former girl is nice to people and all.

What do guys think?
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Questions about Henrietta and Angelica Empty Re: Questions about Henrietta and Angelica

Post by Nachtsider Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 6:15

Pretty simple, really. Angie hangs out with Clair more, while Henrietta spends most of her time with Rico.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Questions about Henrietta and Angelica Empty Re: Questions about Henrietta and Angelica

Post by LoC978 Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 10:18

that, and writing at that level of sugary kawaii isn't something just any writer can pull off well. I know I can't.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 11:32

Yu seems to have this habit of focusing on cyborg-handler relationships instead of cyborg-cyborg relationships, at any rate. It irks me a bit, but at least provides plenty of room for fanfiction to be penned.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angiegarde Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 15:29

Good points everyone.

Personally, IF i were to write GSG fics, I'd likely have Henrietta and Angelica interact a bit more often. They'd likely get along quite well and smile a lot towards each other.

While their respective seperate friendships with different people are important, I get a warm feeling whenever I see them interact.

As for the two of them, they've each interacted with the other girls at some point so I don't see any problems with the two of them interacting.

By the way, in case anyone's wondering who Clair (Clarissa) is, she's my fanmade junior operative character that'll be in my upcoming fanfic stories IF they ever come out that is.
Angiegarde
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Sat 26 Jul 2008 - 2:43

oh, that's why i never heard about clair before. well the sum will be like this.

henrietta - rico
claes - triela
single ange
singe elsa
single bice

according to the official one.

but ange was very depending on her handler than any other cyborg. that's another reason why she didn't interact with other cyborg. poor ange.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Forum Posts : 238

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : none

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 26 Jul 2008 - 21:37

Angiegarde wrote:Personally, IF i were to write GSG fics, I'd likely have Henrietta and Angelica interact a bit more often. They'd likely get along quite well and smile a lot towards each other.
Then do it!

In Anime, one of Henrieta's first run ins with Angie is her in a wheelchair in passing.
Secondly, Angie is more tied to prove to Marco that she can do her job as well as she did in her early days, and its a trying cause for her to excell for him. She does her best, and often surpasses better than expected, but she will forever think that her best is not good enough for Marco since she believes that she has to make up from her past damages. Relationships with the girls? Outside of talking and seeing how the others are doing, and the occassional cake and tea @ Claes' parties, there is nothing that is going to separate her from Marco. Even Claes has to slap Angie for that one.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 26 Jul 2008 - 21:47

I still think Claes slapped Angie out of being upset at Angie's pessimism - she may have thought that such a 'defeatist' attitude was insulting to all those who were doing their best to help Angie. Not that I condone her action.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 8:15

Angiegarde wrote:
Also, in a scene in episode 9 of the 1st season of Gunslinger girl, during a round of target practice when Henrietta's handler Jose was talking to Angelica, Henrietta seemed to get somewhat jealous. I'm wondering if deep down, Henrietta is a bit jealous of Angelica since the latter girl seems to lack Henrietta's shyness and seems more comfortable in talking to people?

it's more of "Don't look at him! don't talk to him! don't even think about him! Joze's mine!!!"

the two probably don't interact as much becuase they're pretty preoccupied with their handlers, i mean, Henrietta only interacts with Rico when their handlers are together or of they are in their room, other times its all about Joze
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 10:34

As we all know, Henrietta is a bit of a spoiled brat. I think she was just irked that Jose acknowledged Angie before her.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 10:39

As we all know, Henrietta is a bit of a spoiled brat. I think she was just irked that Jose acknowledged Angie before her.

Kids that age have the tendency to get aggressive towards others, so I'm not that surprised. She just wants that extra little *cough* LITTLE attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 11:22

Panzer IV wrote:Kids that age have the tendency to get aggressive towards others, so I'm not that surprised. She just wants that extra little *cough* LITTLE attention
Sorry, here it is again.
Language warning!
Spoiler:
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 31 Jul 2008 - 2:23

:laffo:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2008 - 23:32

Panzer IV wrote:

Kids that age have the tendency to get aggressive towards others, so I'm not that surprised. She just wants that extra little *cough* LITTLE attention
Yes this is true for most children. Although Henrietta demands more than it seems.

And :lollol: Danjo, that's excessive Guh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down