Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

+12
Sakura
Tommygunner70
Thanatos
Triela
Danjo3
Sintendo
LoC978
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Wileama
emperor
rusty-spring
16 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by emperor Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 0:37

Kashimashi...I like it!

Very Happy

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by Nachtsider Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 3:53

How anyone could fall for that is inconceivable - those school uniforms are a dead giveaway. I might have thought of it as fanart, though.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 5:12

Nachtsider wrote:How anyone could fall for that is inconceivable - those school uniforms are a dead giveaway. I might have thought of it as fanart, though.
The pictures that were presented did not show them in uniform, they were in street clothes.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 10:48

Still Scarey...

Somewhere in an alternate universe, our Gunslinger Girls are just ordinary school girls who attend the same classes and talk about relationships. I wonder which one is the class slut? *PUKES!*

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 14:43

The class slut, by convention, is normally the one you least expect it to be.

Have you the original pictures in question, Danjo?

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Empty Halloween Special - Triela

Post by rusty-spring Wed 31 Oct 2007 - 17:28

Here's an Oct. 31 special.

Triela dressed up as the character Fiona from the survival/horror game "Haunting Ground."

I tried some new photoshop techniques on this one. Tried to give it that eerie glow/fogginess to it. I also added particulars to give it that old photo look. Too bad a LOT of the detail (especially the skirt) was lost while doing this. :|

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Trielafionaln7.th

Party safe tonight everyone Wink!

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 31 Oct 2007 - 22:32

Very nice Rusty

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 4:54

rusty-spring wrote:Here's an Oct. 31 special.

Triela dressed up as the character Fiona from the survival/horror game "Haunting Ground."

I tried some new photoshop techniques on this one. Tried to give it that eerie glow/fogginess to it. I also added particulars to give it that old photo look. Too bad a LOT of the detail (especially the skirt) was lost while doing this. :|

Party safe tonight everyone Wink!

Her face looks loke a man!

But she looks young in this dress.

Fair for this work.:face:

emperor

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 10:17

rusty-spring wrote:Triela dressed up as the character Fiona from the survival/horror game "Haunting Ground."

I wasn’t familiar with Haunting Ground, so I did a Goggle search. Pretty hot chick. If Triela is in fact able to “Grow up”, that’s the type of body I envision her as having.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 12:58

huh... I wasn't familiar with Haunting Ground, either... looks a lot like Rule of Rose, though.
... Triela's head on Fiona's body looks a little weird to me, but that's probably just the difference in build...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 16:42

LoC978 wrote:Triela's head on Fiona's body looks a little weird to me, but that's probably just the difference in build...

Aye, Fiona is stacked. Laughing

Anyways, here I've made a grown up version of Laine. I made her older officially because its a new perspective. Unofficially because curves are more fun to draw than flat-ness.

I actually used textures (ooh ahh..Embarassed ) this time on her sweater and skirt. Contemplated fanservicing or not, and decided not to this time. Hence there only being a shadow in her skirt. I mean, c'mon, midrif is enough right? 👅

Hopefully quality turned out ok, since I had to resize it. Pain in the ass to view a 1600x2100 pic on computer. Laughing

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Laineposegn8.th

P.S. Gah I HATE hands. Sometimes I can get them to be passable...othertimes...*🇳🇴*

Last edited by on Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 21:24; edited 2 times in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 1 Nov 2007 - 20:43

Looks great!!!

Yes, I agree about the hands. I used to have some formula in doing them, but they tend to look like my own- big... So I now use the 3 finger/1 thumb cartoon hands on my stuff.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 4:34

Her head not balance with her body and body is too big!!

Looks funny!! Very Happy
emperor
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 8:55

Yeah, still practicing on my posing and body proportions, there are bound to be issues, lol. Razz

Here's one of Claes, I was going to photoshop it, but I've gotten busy again so I left it as inked only. However, I put it up anyways because other people might want something to color if they're bored. (Hey, we all still like to color, admit it!)

There's two sizes. One is big, 1600x2000, and will print nicely onto standard printer paper. The other is smaller, 600x750, in case anyone might want a more manageable size for digital coloring (although when I color digitally, I use the 1600x2000 anyways...lol) So grab your crayons/markers/color pencils/wacom.

As this one is only half-torso, the pose was much easier=better Laughing Claes in one her of "I'm not amused" moods.

BIG
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesinkedbigau5.th

SMALL
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesinkedsmallnr4.th

If anyone wants a coloring reference, THIS (far right) is the outfit I was looking at when drawing neck down.

...Yeah, that's a "Math" book, deal with it. Ran out of ideas on what to put on it. Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 12:02

emperor wrote:Her head not balance with her body and body is too big!!

Looks funny!! Very Happy
A lot of girls I know got big heads (to their body size...), especially the petite ladies.
Dont know, but maybe they are built that way Very Happy
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 15:09

emperor wrote:Her head not balance with her body

It may look funny, but this was what I was going for.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Eve_Head_Tilt_4
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 15:30

that photo is even an angle shot, the model's head looks bigger than it should...
but... from comparing the two...
I think the main problem on your Laine pic was her right shoulder (and subsequently everything below it, I guess)... it's just too big. I know it's supposed to be angled so her left shoulder is less visible, but it looks to me like you took it a bit too far.
still, it was a nice job. far better than anything I've ever drawn.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 2 Nov 2007 - 20:46

Actually, if that model is a petite size, then her head is slightly bigger than normal proportions.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 3 Nov 2007 - 1:22

LoC978 wrote:looks a lot like Rule of Rose, though.
I did a Google and then a Youtube on this one. How can I say this - very, VERY bizarre. Apparently some countries have even banned it.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 060707_rule_of_rose_ps2
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 3 Nov 2007 - 3:18

Nice claes,I gave 10 point for this one.

:cyclops:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 3 Nov 2007 - 20:56

rusty-spring wrote:...Yeah, that's a "Math" book, deal with it. Ran out of ideas on what to put on it. Laughing

You could of made it a Mills and Boon romance novel. Or a book on entymology and ornithology.

Nice illustrations, though.

Danjo3 wrote:I did a Google and then a Youtube on this one. How can I say this - very, VERY bizarre. Apparently some countries have even banned it.

My kinda stuff.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 3 Nov 2007 - 22:00

rusty-spring wrote:Here's one of Claes, I was going to photoshop it, but I've gotten busy again so I left it as inked only. However, I put it up anyways because other people might want something to color if they're bored. (Hey, we all still like to color, admit it!)

There's two sizes. One is big, 1600x2000, and will print nicely onto standard printer paper. The other is smaller, 600x750, in case anyone might want a more manageable size for digital coloring (although when I color digitally, I use the 1600x2000 anyways...lol) So grab your crayons/markers/color pencils/wacom.

As this one is only half-torso, the pose was much easier=better Laughing Claes in one her of "I'm not amused" moods.

BIG
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesinkedbigau5.th

SMALL
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesinkedsmallnr4.th

If anyone wants a coloring reference, THIS (far right) is the outfit I was looking at when drawing neck down.

...Yeah, that's a "Math" book, deal with it. Ran out of ideas on what to put on it. Laughing

Here's this mad man's attempt at it...
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 ElfsClaes
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 1:15

Nachtsider wrote:You could of made it a Mills and Boon romance novel. Or a book on entymology and ornithology.
I got one for you. Melissa Panarello's 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed. She's a teenage Sicilian author who wrote about her sexual exploits as a young teen (14 years old, I believe). And she tells it in explicit detail. To say the girl was sexually ravenous would be an understatement. It would definately get Claes' motor running. Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Icon_eek
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 1:38

Grr...stupid Fileshack going wonkey on me...had to repost cause the hosting went AWOL

Nice work there Elfen, you said you use a Mac right? I can't start one up let alone color with one Laughing Razz .

This is Claes finally given the photoshop treatment. In a garden...a no brainer. She's got her anime dark blue hair and violet eyes.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesgarden2fs1.th

As I said before, before I lost the post - That's good work Elfen. I can barely use a word processor on a Mac (I think that's what you said you use), I won't even try figuring out how to digi-paint (it's got one mouse button! One friggin mouse button?!?). Razz

Last edited by on Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 2:10; edited 4 times in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 1:48

rusty-spring wrote:Grr...stupid Fileshack going wonkey on me...had to repost cause the hosting went AWOL

ANYWAYS, Claes finally colored. In a garden...a no brainer. She's got her anime dark blue hair and violet eyes.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesgarden2fs1

Hey..I've had an idea!

How about pick this colored pic compare to the real Claes in a manga?

Would be nice to see.

Is that your *BLINK* on her eye-glasses? Don't like it,feel like she look straight on the sunlight!!

:YARR:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 1:54

emperor wrote:How about pick this colored pic compare to the real Claes in a manga?

Would be nice to see.

Is that your *BLINK* on her eye-glasses? Don't like it,feel like she look straight on the sunlight!!

Compare if you want, but I don't, and haven't been trying to, draw in the style of the manga...:|

As for the lens flare, every photoshop artist messes with it some point or another, I thought Claes' glasses gave me a convenient excuse to reflect some light. Wink
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 9:47

[quote="rusty-spring"]
emperor wrote:As for the lens flare, every photoshop artist messes with it some point or another, I thought Claes' glasses gave me a convenient excuse to reflect some light. Wink
I though of this, and laughed.
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 20070822
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 11:12

LMAO. Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 4 Nov 2007 - 20:53

rusty-spring wrote:Grr...stupid Fileshack going wonkey on me...had to repost cause the hosting went AWOL

Nice work there Elfen, you said you use a Mac right? I can't start one up let alone color with one Laughing Razz .

This is Claes finally given the photoshop treatment. In a garden...a no brainer. She's got her anime dark blue hair and violet eyes.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Claesgarden2fs1.th

As I said before, before I lost the post - That's good work Elfen. I can barely use a word processor on a Mac (I think that's what you said you use), I won't even try figuring out how to digi-paint (it's got one mouse button! One friggin mouse button?!?). Razz

She got dark blue hair and violet eyes?
Sheesh! I was off! :face:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 16:04

More pose practicing (since I wasn't happy with the last "head tilt" pose) and might end up changing it here and there. Fairly happy with how the jeans are coming out in this one.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Lainepencil1vd2.th

EDIT: Wow, I made that chair she's on TINY...Laughing Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 17:59

much better. her head and shoulders are to scale with the rest of her now.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 22:25

It seems about right, I mean the chair... Very Happy
Great work there- Rusty!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 4:38

Finished. Sleepless nights = art. Laughing Razz

Made a few changes from the original draft (clothing, hair, bits and bobbles...)

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Lainechair1aox9.th

EDIT: Forgot the mini-fic to go with it:

*sigh* I managed to disappoint Clayland again today. Apparently he didn't think much of my new clothes...I'm just so sick of all this formal, semi-formal stuff everyone around here seems to wear. I thought I was suppose to be inconspicous and how more mundane can you get than tank tops and jeans? Count how many "normal" girls do you see running around with suede coats, tea dresses, and polished black boots? Uh huh, exactly.

*smirk* Though I suppose a leather strap on the arm isn't exactly
a common day accessory.

*fiddles with arm collar* It's from yesterday's trip into the city when Clayland took me shopping. We walked by a pet store.
He thought buying me a dog collar was puzzling (actually I think his exact word was "weird"), but nevertheless he bought it. Did he think it was going to be for the dog I DON'T have?

Clay's silly.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 21:44

It looks great, Rusty...
I've seen that leather arm band in the Goth circles of NYC... I dont think I saw it anyplace else.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 2:27

Thanks Smile

I've also seen the leather arm band once or twice myself, I found them to be intriguingly impractical. So naturally, if I can put it to use I must. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 6:35

She is fat!!

Tell her to diet now!! ❤
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 9:05

Emperor wrote:She is fat!!
lol... I'm sure she would agree with you, but... no. just no.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 17:37

emperor wrote:She is fat!!

Tell her to diet now!! ❤
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Lmao
This little guy has to be added under LMAO!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 23:47

lol... I'm sure she would agree with you, but... no. just no

Don't tell me you love her like this?

Muh-m-muhahahaha!
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 14 Nov 2007 - 2:31

Gun sketching/coloring practice.

She's suppose to be blowing smoke away from the barrel, but somehow it doesn't look quite right. *shrugs* Weird mouth form to figure out.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Lainegunsmokeny9.th

P.S. Huzzah for trigger discipline! (Hardly see that nowadays, in either art OR real life photos...🇳🇴). Nice that her handler taught her more than just how to shoot the damn thing...Razz

Last edited by on Wed 14 Nov 2007 - 5:04; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 14 Nov 2007 - 4:23

Lovely coloring pic!!

Nice at her hair but the smoke look like a spirit or ghost!!

Smile
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Empty New Comic Panel

Post by rusty-spring Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 16:37

Another foray into the horrible world of panel drawing complete with bad proportions and poses...Laughing (Guns are TOOO big...)

The picture by itself isn't much, hence why I wrote a crude short story to go with it. I put the panel into the story where it occurs.

Red = Laine's thoughts.
Blue = Henrietta's thoughts.

"Standoff"

Hanging high in an alcove, a shadow waited patiently within darkness.

Almost there...

The young, brown haired girl passed by idly. She was humming as she held onto an ornate box in her arms. It was an antique music box her handler had gave her just minutes before. Henrietta couldn't wait to get back to her room and listen to it.

It's so pretty! I hope the song it plays is just as beautiful.

She and Giuseppe had just returned from a wonderful dinner to celebrate his birthday. When he ended up giving her a present, she felt mixed feelings of surprise and confusion. Normally you bought the one celebrating the birthday a present, not the other way around. Henrietta stared at the box completely engrossed as she moved.

As soon as she reached darkest part of the pathway, the shadowy figure silently dropped to the ground behind her. The brunette cyborg's head tilted slightly as she felt a slight gust of air tickle her neck. Like a bolt of lightning her trained instincts kicked in and Henrietta reached for her SIG which was tucked into her waistband. She managed to get two fingers wrapped aroun the grip of her pistol before feeling the unmistakable chill of a gun barrel being pressed against her head.

“Careful. You don't want to damage that pretty box do you?”

Henrietta's blood froze solid as she heard those words as a hissed whisper.

Oh no...Guiseppe's gift...

An internal conflict raged inside of her as she knew that she should resist this unknown assailant, but at the same time she was unwilling to let any harm come to the music box. This moment of hesitation was enough for her attacker to make her move.

Red fog hazed Henrietta's vision as she felt the butt of a pistol slam into the back of her head. The strength behind the blow was surprisingly strong. Hopelessly the musicbox slipped out of her hands as she lurched forwards.

Henrietta was powerless to keep the box from escaping her clutches and she leaped after it. She managed to catch it just in time before it smashed into the concrete. Rolling over, she took a look at whoever had almost ruined this priceless possession. Moonlight illuminated blonde hair and two small twinkles flanked the face of what appeared to be another girl.

She's ruining what should be the perfect night...this wonderful night.

Rage lit inside of Henrietta as she ignored the pain radiating from the back of her head.

NOOOOOOO!

With tears in her eyes, the cyborg's wail caused the unknown girl to take a step back. Henrietta, as carefully as she could, set her musicbox down and leaped forwards. The blonde managed to dodge the aggressive charge and jumped away. As Henrietta turned around, the two of them made eye contact, only two feet between them.

“........”

Everything crawled to a standstill as Henrietta looked at her target a mere foot away. She saw the same twinkle from before coming from two crescent shaped earrings. Time exploded back into reality when both girls simultaneously drew their pistols and aimed into each other's face.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Gsgpage178arslt5.th

They were interrupted by the sound of trotting footsteps. Obviously someone else had heard Henrietta's scream.

“Tell the other girls 'Hi' for me, Henrietta.”

Surprised that this girl knew her name, Henrietta had her gun knocked away, causing a misfire and the blonde gave a wicked smirk.

“Hmph...see ya!”

Henrietta fired her pistol again but missed once more. In a show of agility and strength Crescent, as Henrietta would call her, climbed her way up the nearest wall and sprinted across the building's roof out of sight.

“Henrietta! Why are you shooting!? What happened?” Giuseppe rushed towards Henrietta but she wasn't listening as she picked the music box.

“I almost broke it.”

Confused, Giuseppe scratched his head as he looked down at his surrogate sister.

"..."

~~~~~~~~~

Lots of unknowns in this story (like why is Laine attacking Henrietta, etc...) due to it being merely one panel in a larger story. But progress is progress as I hope to have my skills up to snuff to create a whole fan-comic...someday.

But two things one could take away is that 1) Laine is a dirty fighter. 2) She plays mindgames with her enemies, thus why she mentioned the music box Henrietta seemed to treasure so much. She didn't plan on harming it at all, but "it's the thought that counts."

In other words, Laine's a frivolous, cocky, bitch. Razz

Last edited by on Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 16:50

I Love It, Rusty!!!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 16:51

'Ornate box'... and here I was, thinking a Gunslinger Girl/Hellraiser crossover was in progress.

I want my money back.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 15:21

Cause every once in a while you have to mock even the things you like. Razz

rusty-spring wrote:

Gunslinger Girl Statistics Review:

Player: LAINE

Cliched, Mobsters/Gangsters/Terrorists Killed In A European Setting 213 – 31920 pts
Tragic Circumstances

• Accept being a cyborg Complete = 10000 pts
  • Realization of being a cyborg assassinCompelete = 10000 pts
  • Come to terms with being a loli-cyborg assassinComplete = 35000 pts
Use of weapons from only one manufacturerComplete (Heckler & Koch) = 5000 pts
Instead of taking cover from bullets, use arm as shieldComplete = 1 pt
Moments of angsty inner monologues18 = 5400 pts
Instances of Loli-Fanservice 30 = 30000 pts
Jailbait Rating – B+ = 40000 pts

Total Score: 167321 – EXCELLENT

Unlocked:
Alternate Outfit –
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 2 Lainesgrp0.th
School Girl
*Short Skirt Bonus - Reduced concentration to all males within 25 ft.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 15:52

rusty-spring wrote:
:lol!:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 15:54

rusty-spring wrote:
'cept for Biff and all his gym buddies.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 15:59

LoC978 wrote:
rusty-spring wrote:
'cept for Biff and all his gym buddies.
What if she walks into the gym in said outfit and picks up a 250 dumbbell, curls it a couple of times, and then asks for something 'heavier'? :twisted:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 17:28

almost forgot...
Rusty wrote:Jailbait Rating – B+
... I vote C... she's closer to a pedo rating. makes me fidgit to see her all dolled(whored?)-up... but then, she's not my OC, she's yours.

...plus, Petra's got her in spades for the jailbait rating...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 17:35

Jail bait or Pedo bait, someone's going to jail if she gets touched and complains...

Wait...

That may not happen.
The Italian police would only have gore scrapping from which to do DNA testing on!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 17:38

ElfenMagix wrote:The Italian police would only have gore scrapping from which to do DNA testing on!
:twisted:
that's another of the aspects of GSG that I love:
the "Take that, you dirty old fucker!" effect. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 17:52

LoC978 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:The Italian police would only have gore scrapping from which to do DNA testing on!
:twisted:
that's another of the aspects of GSG that I love:
the "Take that, you dirty old fucker!" effect. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
I was thinking more in terms of... *SNAP!*
(Picture is not work/child safe... but what the hey! Consider yourself warned!)
http://www.hondosackett.com/Fernando/GsG/vdentata1.jpg

I wonder if Petrushka has a set like these!
Alessandro better beware then!

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 0:19; edited 1 time in total
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 18:04

\\faints
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 18:08

LoC978 wrote:that's another of the aspects of GSG that I love: the "Take that, you dirty old fucker!" effect. Muh-m-muhahahaha!

Colonel Marksman loved that one.

I personally prefer to write my stories pedophile-free.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 18:09

Nichtsider wrote:Colonel Marksman loved that one.
I was thinking more along the lines of one of Person With Many Alias' OCs: Jihad.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 19:14

LoC978 wrote:
... I vote C... she's closer to a pedo rating.

Meh, jailbait/pedobait, falls into the same category for me. Main point is she's not legal and (at least in my point of view) wasn't built ugly. Razz

ElfenMagix wrote:
Wait...

That may not happen.
The Italian police would only have gore scrapping from which to do DNA testing on!

That's kind of how I see it.

Dirty Old Pedo: "Heh...heh..." *Pinch*
Laine: *Calmly takes out two ballpoint pens and jams one into his crotch, the other up through the roof of his mouth* (She's silly like that. Razz)

EDIT: Which actually brings up a good point, I haven't decided on a set age for my OC. I just figured "Meh, 13-15ish."
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 19:28

Rusty, Consider that my Rachel is 13. Your Laine looks to be 14-15... just a tad under Petrushka.
You can try an attempt to draw my Rachel in comparison to your Laine of you like.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 19:48

or if you want a real contrast, you could draw Guinevere...
still haven't gotten a picture out of any of our artists, I tried before:
http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/4167/1924620/1/
I wrote:If you ever want to draw a total riot of colors, there's a description from my own fic, (shameless plug) Rebirth of a Queen, that I've always wanted drawn:

"Guinevere was standing at the entrance to the room-by-room pop-up target course. She was wearing a knee-length, bright yellow skirt, sky blue blouse, and pink running shoes. Combining that with her flame-red ponytail and pale skin, the tiny girl was an eye-jarring riot of colors. The only subdued thing about her was the dark grey pistol she held in both hands."

as for the rest of what she looks like (from the 'of Original Fratello' thread):
APPEARANCE: Bright, straight, red-orange hair cut at shoulder length (altenately worn loose, ponytailed, or in tangled knots); pale, freckled skin. Short and skinny even for her age.
VITAL STATISTICS: 6 years old, 93cm (or approx. 3'1") tall.
**edit**
I guess that really leaves a bit too much to the imagination... I suppose I should include a description of her face: classically Irish. A tall oval with big (slightly uneven) bright green eyes, somewhat crooked teeth, a small nose, a rather large forehead, and thin lips.

if I may add: zOMG! PLZ!!1!
oh, and the pistol is a GLOCK 33
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 20:09

There is a lot of Fanfact OC's out there but I like what I see in a few. Gwen is one of them, LoC! :twisted:

She adds a certain flair to the genre!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next