Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

+12
Sakura
Tommygunner70
Thanatos
Triela
Danjo3
Sintendo
LoC978
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Wileama
emperor
rusty-spring
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by Tommygunner70 Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 23:46

Kiskaloo wrote:Thanks, but I still don't fucking get it. Puzzled

Wink

259 times saying Fuck... awesome Razz

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1956

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 23:49

Tommygunner70 wrote:259 times saying Fuck... awesome Razz

Indeed, considering South Park could only say "shit" like ~150 times in 25 minutes.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 3:22

Version 2, because I wasn't happy with the first. Not sure if the eyes make it better or worse to be honest. Just trying stuff.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Eda6bv9.th

It's hard to draw a gun when you don't the model you need for reference...-_-...

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:45

rusty-spring wrote:Version 2, because I wasn't happy with the first. Not sure if the eyes make it better or worse to be honest. Just trying stuff.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Eda6bv9.th

It's hard to draw a gun when you don't the model you need for reference...-_-...

Spoiler:
Nice drawing. Awesome!

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 13:05

speakin' of her breasts... that raised middle finger between 'em ain't suggestin' nothin' lewd... nothin' at all... dancin\\'
Awesome!

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 15:24

I'm not 100% sure on Eda's gun, but isn't it a longslide Glock of some kind? Like a Glock 17L or something along those lines?

BTW, gotta add my love of the raised finger thing as well. Smile Not suggestive at all...

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 16:48

Piero wrote:I'm not 100% sure on Eda's gun, but isn't it a longslide Glock of some kind? Like a Glock 17L or something along those lines?

BTW, gotta add my love of the raised finger thing as well. Smile Not suggestive at all...

She does use a longslide Glock 17L, but I haven't seen that Glock (or many glocks period) from that angle so I just winged it.

And yeah, Eda friggin rocks. Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 23:35

Just a quick update, this is the newest character I'm working on. I'm only posting her head because I haven't exactly figured out what her attire is going to look like.

"Nika"
Spoiler:

Last edited by rusty-spring on Mon 12 Jan 2009 - 4:15; edited 1 time in total

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 23:39

She looks great.

Is she an OC or for some other project?

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 0:46

That girl's totally wearing a rape face. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Also...

rusty-spring wrote:I'm only posting her head because I haven't exactly figured out what her attire is assets are going to look like.
Fixed.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 4:26

Nachtsider wrote:That girl's totally wearing a rape face. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Yeah... and that right eye looks like something from the Terminator like that.

Nachtsider wrote:Also...

rusty-spring wrote:I'm only posting her head because I haven't exactly figured out what her attire is assets are going to look like.
Fixed.

Yeah... Hehehe...

BTW: I like how Eda has turned out.
Also, I think that Sloan harper's Face looks kinda cute. Bit of a clueless expression but cute.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 22:08

I always say that you do great work, Rusty! Always!
You're one of the best.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 2:08

Wow, it's been half-a-year since I've last drawn Laine, time flies. Anyways, this is what I call "Laine 2.0" due to the fact that she's gotten a bit of an art upgrade. She's wearing her main outfit in the upcoming story Sand Dollars, of which I am posting the first chapter below.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Th_Laine20

Cyborg's Got A Brand New (Old) Bag...
a.k.a.
Sand Dollars – The Prologue

“Dammit, where is she?”

Clayland Stanaway, the British-born American, walked through the Social Welfare Agency compound and searched every possible area he could think of looking.

So far he had checked the lounge, the kitchen, the gym pool, the parking lot, Petra's room, Olga's office, and even Priscilla's hidden booze closet. Still no sign of her at all. For a minute he wondered if she had tried to hot-wire his Range Rover again, and actually looked outside a window to make sure it was still in it's parking space.

Good.

He didn't want to think back on that occasion. Too many embarrassing memories. Impatient and unfazed, Clayland continued his search for the wayward cyborg. After another 20 minutes he finally resigned and gave up looking, plopping down in a leather recliner in the lounge. He let himself slouch deeply into the chair and close his eyes. The SWA was bigger than it looked and he was tired from crossing the grounds repeatedly – especially while carrying two heavy cases. Clayland was just about to nod off before he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Mr. Stanaway, I'm surprised to see you here.”

“Mmm? Eh?” His head snapping forward as he hastily, and clumsily, rose from the chair. As he shook the dashed opportunity of a nap from his mind, Clayland addressed the person who had alerted him.

“I said I'm surprised to to see you here. I thought you would be with Laine.” Ferro stood before him arms crossed in her usual business-like manner, her face a neutral mask. He sighed and shrugged.

“Well I would be, but I can't seem to find her. I've looked everywhere.” It was true, he had looked in all of her usual hangout spots.

“Obviously you didn't check the indoor range. I let her in there two hours ago. She said she had your permission and you would meet her there.” That explained why he couldn't find her. The indoor range was soundproofed and frankly, he couldn't remember the last time she had voluntarily practiced shooting. Clayland's eyebrow arched at this latest news.

“Oh did she?” Not that it mattered anymore, he supposed, but it would have been nice if she actually had come to ask him, instead of simply finding the nearest person with a key. “I hope she's still there.”

“I would think so, she asked for quite a bit of ammunition from the armory.” Ferro shrugged and began walking off. It didn't take long until Clayland rushed off in the opposite direction.

Sure enough, as he neared the sealed door into the firing range he could make out the barely audible sounds of semi-auto fire from within. He pulled open the heavy door and walked inside.

*BAM* *BAM*

Now the sounds of gunfire echoed cleanly, and loudly, off of the walls as he approached the blonde who was standing in one of the far lanes wearing shooting ear muffs. He plugged his own ears with his fingers to dampen the noise. All over the ground he saw spent casings and empty boxes. If Laine noticed his approach, then she was ignoring him as she continued to fire.

Clayland watched for a minute before deciding to interrupt. As he reached out to tap her shoulder he felt a hand wrap around his wrist and twist. Laine stopped her rotation just before it began to hurt and set her now emptied pistol down on the counter before her. She pulled her headset off her ears before speaking.

“Generally speaking, you don't sneak up on people holding a gun, Clay.” Clayland felt her release her grip as she started to reload a magazine. Clayland rubbed his wrist and checked it for functionality.

“Realistically speaking, since when have you ever come down here without me ordering you to?” He said, reaching down and picking up a target sheet off of a large pile. This particular one was merely average, the spread farther apart than one would like. Looking down at the ground he saw that as he went up through the stack, the groupings got tighter and tighter. “You don't seem to have lost your touch, after a little practice that is.”

“Yeah well, you're always complaining about how I don't come down here enough, shooting off guns like some redneck gun nut.” She finished loading one mag and grabbed another empty one. “Besides, I'm finally starting to warm up the ones you've given me. I'm not much of a gun person you know.” She said while nonchalantly waving in her hand the combat knife she usually kept on herself. Clayland looked beyond her and saw her HK USP and 417 laying on their sides, empty magazines sprawled out in front.

Damn, she just had to go and say that.

“Yeah, speaking of that...Glad I found you here, actually.” He began, setting the target in his hands back onto the floor. “Looks like we've got an assignment. A big one this time too.” She didn't turn to look at him as she continued to refill magazines.

“Oh? What makes this one so 'big?'” She set down the pistol mag next to the others and opened up a box of 7.62 NATO.

“We're going to Africa. Egypt, more specifically. For an undefined amount of time. One of those 'highly unpredictable' operations.” He heard her sigh loudly.

“Great, the desert again. Remember that mission in Saudi Arabia? It was ungodly hot.”

“Well, this won't be as bad, I think.” He reassured her.

“So what does this have to do with being glad I'm already here?” Finally she had managed to hit the million dollar question. Clayland wasn't sure how she was going to react, but there was no use delaying the inevitable.

“That's where these come in.” He finally made mention of the two black polymer cases he had been dragging with him all morning. Clayland set them up on the booth next to Laine's. She peered as he opened them both.

“You've got to be kidding me.” That was about the reaction he was expecting. Inside staring back at her were two pairs of guns, one for each of them. “Didn't I just say that I was just getting fond of the old ones?” She gazed disapprovingly upon the new weapons. “Or should I say the 'new' ones?”

Agreeably, the AKMs and Browning Hi-Powers that Clayland brought didn't look very pretty, but he had made sure they were in working condition. He picked up one of each and handed them to her. Laine inspected them as she held them in her hand.

“These feel awful.” She remarked and her handler had to agree. They certainly weren't as comfortable as their usual weapons.

“Well, these are what we'll be using. A big part of our operation will be looking the role, and I'm afraid you won't find many HKs in Egypt, at least not in the crowds we're going to be dealing with.” Taking a moment of pragmatism, Laine let the matter of the weapons drop for now, and questioned him.

“Right, the 'big' assignment. What is it?” She leaned up against the counter behind her and crossed her arms, weapons still in hand.

“We're going to become gun smuggling mercenaries.” Laine stood there a moment in silence, awaiting Clayland to continue, but he didn't.

“That's it? That's all the info you've got right now?” Clayland grinned at her and stood up.

“No, but all we really need to discuss for now. I'll fill you in more in the upcoming week before we leave.” He stood up and grabbed the HK guns from behind her and opened the second case where he would place them in storage until they came back. “That's all for now. I'm going to take these down to the armory for safe keeping.” Clayland was just about to leave when he once again felt a familiar steel grip on his wrist.

“Hold on there mister. While you're there, you'll be getting me a case of ammo for this new assault rifle won't you?” She let his wrist go as he turned around. “After all, I'm going to need to practice.” Clayland watched as her mouth turned upwards into a crooked grin.

That's never good.

He thought to himself.

“The armory is on the other side of the compound. Couldn't this wait until tomorrow?” He tried to persuade her. Another trip back across the grounds, this time with a case of ammo would ruin him. Unfortunately, Laine saw right through his ploy and cocked her head.

“I'm going to expect you to take responsibility. Reap what you sow, Clay.” She turned around and began humming as she inspected her new weapons. Clayland walked out of the range to cross the SWA for what would be his 14th time.

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 2:36; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 2:13

Very interesting read.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 11:13

Great pic and great chapter.

Good to have you back. Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 15:21

A fun iPod ad style Laine wallpaper I made while taking a quick break from fully coloring the artwork. I've done these before and it always surprises me how easy to produce, yet iconic they are.

It's 1024 x 768 (click for full size).

iLaine
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Th_iLaine

I guess I could have made it tons of other colors (still can, it's an easy switch), but pink is Laine's most common color so I went with that.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 14:13; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 15:39

cheers Good Awesome!

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 NagiPhone

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Mon 5 Jan 2009 - 0:08; edited 2 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 31 Dec 2008 - 16:00

lol,kannagi is kind of cute
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 14:09

Awinnell wrote:lol,kannagi is kind of cute

Thanks. The OP animation has a perfect pose of her in black that just shouted to make an iPod/iPhone ad themed avatar and then I decided to make an actual ad for the "iPhone Nagi" (pun on the "iPhone Nano" rumored to be coming). Smile
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 5 Jan 2009 - 0:07

Thanks for taking the time to recover what images you could, Rusty!

And Sakura said she could forward some of them, so thanks to her, as well!

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 IPhoneNagi
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 5:23

A fanart from the videogame Armored Core For Answer which is basically a giant mecha game. You never actually see any of the pilots (the plot is relatively thin) but it's fun to think about how characters would look if you could see them. This is my interpretation of one of the more important pilots, Wynne D Fanchon - who I think any fan can agree, is more than likely extremely hot. Razz

I'm not quite done, though it is nearly finished. Just need to make the "pilot suit" more detailed. Looks just like a skin-tight catsuit at the moment.

Wynne D Fanchon

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Acfawynned1.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 10:40

Singing like Wendy Testaburger - "He's back! He's back! Rusty-Spring is back!"

Nothing wrong with a skin-tight catsuit! Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:24

Awesome work, Rusty. Her head seems like it's a bit out of proportion with her body (a little too small, perhaps?), but beyond that it looks great.

Also, you might be interested in this, although unfortunately the deadline for nominations is coming up fast. Though then again, I'm already considering extending it a day...

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 12:43

Piero wrote:Awesome work, Rusty. Her head seems like it's a bit out of proportion with her body (a little too small, perhaps?), but beyond that it looks great.

Also, you might be interested in this, although unfortunately the deadline for nominations is coming up fast. Though then again, I'm already considering extending it a day...

Her head could be out of proportion, something that's easily fixed. I'll take a closer look at it.

As for the nominations, I already threw in my 2 cents. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 9:17

Quick sketch of Adam in my continuing efforts to practice drawing males.

Adam Lockard
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Adamgunglasses2.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 10:06

He looks good!

In a totally non-sexual way, of course. Wink gay
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 10:18

Off-topic, but... dude, rusty, don't just post your art - come to the chatbox or something, man! We miss you!
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 11:05

I think Wynne looks good. I like the details and how she holds the helmet. Size wise I don't see anything wrong with her head, but it could be her hair that's distracting me.

And Adam looks hot! I think you need to draw more bishie looking males. Wink
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 15:06

rusty-spring wrote:...my continuing efforts to practice drawing males.
good god man, why? Dedication to art should only be taken so far! Drawing males is like... making human flesh sculptures! An abomination, I tell you!
dancin\\'
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 4:08

When I look at anime/manga, one of the first things I always notice are the eyes. "But Rusty," you say, "clearly there are *ahem* OTHER things you notice first. After all, you're no stranger to fanservice *wink wink nudge nudge*." Well to be honest, I honestly do notice eyes first - for one they're so big in anime, how can you not notice them?

That said, my favorite thing about drawing is the head of characters. Hair and eyes always gather my attention first and are the most memorable parts of characters for me. So I went out and decided to try to make the sexiest eyes I could possible. This following picture is my result.

Sloane Harper (Full sized looks best)
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Sloanehidef.th

I made her angry for two reasons. Well just one, for some reason I just have a thing for angry/annoyed expressions on women. I think it's sexy. Razz Also, I doubt I'd use this level of detail in my everyday art. The shading on the eyes is pretty much a black and white version of what I normally do when I color using photoshop, except I'm using color then, lol. I also tweaked her hair to be more artist friendly.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 4:31

Those pointy locks of hair and the eyeliner-like effect around Sloane's eyes totally do it for me. dancin\\'
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 11:51

Yup. That's a winner. Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 26 May 2009 - 11:48

A Laine WIP.

She's gotten yet another art upgrade. I was getting tired with her hairstyle, so I changed it a bit. I prefer it, makes her look a bit more mature. Plus, it's summertime and that means skirts. Razz

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Lainerelaxpreview.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 26 May 2009 - 12:41

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Hearts
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 26 May 2009 - 13:32

Say Rusty, if your not planning on getting a Deviantart.com account, why not get a Photobucket.com account? you can collect you images there and there is no chance of auto delete like in Imageshack.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 26 May 2009 - 18:57

Love it Rusty! Love it!

I dont think that the hair has been made longer, rather, you added more detail to it so it looks fuller. Thats how it looks to me anyways.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 26 May 2009 - 19:38

Thanks for the comments guys. Smile

Tommygunner70 wrote:why not get a Photobucket.com account?
I've said the same thing to myself, Tommy. Razz I have a photobucket account, but I don't use it much. Frankly, the only reason I haven't moved things over yet is due to laziness. I should do it though because imageshack is unreliable as hell. bang head Maybe I'll get on that over the next week or so.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 26 May 2009 - 20:59

rusty-spring wrote:Thanks for the comments guys. Smile

Tommygunner70 wrote:why not get a Photobucket.com account?
I've said the same thing to myself, Tommy. Razz I have a photobucket account, but I don't use it much. Frankly, the only reason I haven't moved things over yet is due to laziness. I should do it though because imageshack is unreliable as hell. bang head Maybe I'll get on that over the next week or so.

Now a days, Photobucket is largely automated. If you got all them images in one folder, you can select them all at once and then just press upload. 10 minutes or less later, they should all be there Wink
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 26 May 2009 - 21:42

rusty-spring wrote:I have a photobucket account, but I don't use it much...I should do it though because imageshack is unreliable as hell. bang head Maybe I'll get on that over the next week or so.

A cute picture of a hot blonde cyborg is a terrible thing to waste, so yeah, get on it lad! Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 27 May 2009 - 3:32

Looks like she's waiting her boyfriend.

Awesome!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 28 Jun 2009 - 20:20

Finished cleaning the lines and testing out some colors. More in-depth photoshopping to be done in the future.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Lainerelaxcolortest.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 28 Jun 2009 - 20:34

Full of Win
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 23:11

As stated, here's the final version of Laine, fully photoshopped. Now I just need to get cracking on the background.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Lainerelaxpartial.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 23:19

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 8 Epic_Win
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8