Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

+12
Sakura
Tommygunner70
Thanatos
Triela
Danjo3
Sintendo
LoC978
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Wileama
emperor
rusty-spring
16 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by rusty-spring Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 11:21

A raw, chicken scratch concept sketch of Laine in her "undercover" attire. For once she looks somewhat formal, and less sporty. Hair up in a messy bun, blouse with a suit coat, modest heels, and glasses - She's ready for business. Razz

Not sure if I'll keep it as a skirt, or extend it into a full pant-suit yet. What does everyone else think?

She's got that "You amuse me" look on her face, and I think she looks rather good in glasses.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Lainesuitwipmn2.th

EDIT: Oh and just for emperor, I narrowed down her hips a little. Skinny enough for you? NO Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by emperor Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 12:33

She's got that "You amuse me" look on her face,

No,it sounds like '' Where do we going today? '' [ for a date ] cheers

All of her head,face,eyes,mouth,glasses and hair are great!!

Oh and just for emperor, I narrowed down her hips a little. Skinny enough for you?

It's better,Rusty and with this dress make your OC look like a police woman.

emperor

Forum Posts : 1638

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 13:59

The glasses really change things, don't they? Change the face, you change the impression the character makes...

The clothes make a big difference too though. Overall effect of the two are what makes the impact, I guess. Interesting piece.

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 18:36

A "Music Fiction" wherein the premise is you listen to the song I've indicated while you read (I'll provide a link where appropriate). It matches up to my reading speed, but some of you might read faster/slower than I do, so it may not match up perfectly for you.

There is also a fanart for this, but it's pretty involved (and drowning in fanservice, as is the story itself) so it'll be a bit longer until I can post up the corresponding art.

BTW, this story is dedicated to the two gorgeous girls I saw at The Summit, whoever you two are. Razz

"What You Got" is copyright by Colby O'Donis, Konvict Muzik and Interscope Records.

Girls Night Out - Instance 1

“Petra, hurry up!”

“A-alright! I think I'm ready.”

The door opened and out stepped the Russian cyborg. She was wearing a black layered skirt and a cream colored sleeveless blouse. Her feet were propped up in a low pair of open toed heels.

“You look gorgeous Petra!” Priscilla gushed as she turned the corner in order to pick the two girls up. She ran over to her. “You even did your hair.” Indeed, the redhead's hair was done up in a teased style.

“On my insistence.” Laine added, thinking that Petra's lackluster hairstyle didn't do her any justice.

“And you look very nice too Laine.” The cheery woman approved. The British girl was dressed in an orange halter-top club dress and a pair of strappy white heels. Naturally Priscilla was proud of how they were dressed, she did pick the outfits herself afterall. She jumped inbetween the two cyborgs and wrapped her arms around them.

“I haven't gone to a club in so long!” Priscilla smiled widely and stretched her arms out in excitement. They were heading to the downtown nightclub Di Facino. It took a bit of convincing, but they finally received permission for their first Girl's Night Out since their arrival. “This is going to be great!”

“Not that great.” Laine said in a bored voice. The thumping European techno music was lacking the atmosphere she was hoping for.

“It's not too bad.” Petra said turning towards her, her feet and hands tapping along with the music. Priscilla apparently agreed.

The member of SWA's support staff was having the time of her life on the dance floor. Laine knew all of the moves as she counted them off in her mind.

The shopping cart. The sprinkler. The chicken wing. The robot?

“Oh god...” Laine groaned as she covered her eyes, trying to save her brain from the visual torture. All around Priscilla was an empty ring of space, but not from awed spectators, but rather from fear. Pris grinned broadly and went into her second rendition of the Macarena. “I can't take it anymore.”

“Where are you going Laine?” Petra yelled out after her as Laine slid off of her barstool and over towards the DJ's booth.

Laine sashayed up to the club's DJ and whispered in his ear. The DJ shook his head and shrugged, indicating that he didn't have the song. She sighed and pulled her iPod out of her dress, then hooked it up to the mixer by USB cable. After selecting the music she wanted she winked at the DJ and quickly flitted back down to the dance floor while dragging Priscilla off of it.

[What You Got – Colby O'Donis feat. Akon] (Click on link and let song play through the rest of the story)

Within seconds, the club was filled with a dance beat and the strobe lights began a programed show to match. After sitting Priscilla down to have her second Long Island Ice Tea, Laine grabbed Petra's hand and pulled her into the center of the lit floor. The blocked surface began lighting up with white pulses. Tepidly, everyone else in the club slowly began to absorb the rhythm of the unfamiliar song and began moving in accordance.

The blonde cyborg's dance started slow and rhythmically while she held Petra's arms in her hands, trying to lead her into the same movements. Petra began blushing as she stood there awkwardly, merely being pulled along like a marionette.

I peeped you on the phone
Just showin' off ya stones
And notice that that pinky ring is bright enough baby“

Laine frowned a little and quickly jerked her closer.

“C'mon, loosen up. I'm trying to make us the center of attention.” She smirked and put space between them again. Leading her movements again, Petra slowly began to move in sync with what her friend was doing. “Thata girl!” Laine approved. As the song began to move into it's hook, Laine felt satisfied enough to let go of Petra's arms and let her move on her own.

And I like the way you take advantage of
Every man you love
I see, and I know your game girl
But I don't mind if ya come and play ya thug
Just don't talk too much
I see, you're so cute you don't have to say a word...“

The house lights illumated the dance floor bit by bit as they swirled and spun. For brief moments faces and various outfits were lit up. By now the entire club had warmed up to the American song and were dancing with enthusiasm. After a brief moment of hesitation from her now solo state, Petra's embarassment lessed as she began to instinctively pick up on the syncopated beats. Finally she and Laine were finding harmony in their dancing, complimenting each other.

Always talkin' bout what you got
Girl you know that you need to stop”

Soon the song entered it's second verse and Petra moved up closer to Laine until only inches separated them.

Girl I can tell you want something to love
That's why you hold on to everything that pass you by
Can't resist girl and I can't lie
Now tell if you are here for me
Or everybody watchin' you shake from left to right
The way you move got me hypnotized”

Both surprised and amused by Petra's sudden confidence, Laine playfully stuck her tongue out from between her grinning teeth. She turned around, pressed back against her and wrapped the redhead's hands around her stomach.

Just as Laine had wanted, more and more glances were being tossed their way as they moved against each other, the song's bass beat flowing through their bodies. As the second chorus came around, their positions changed smoothly, with Petra now turning to lean back into Laine.

Yeah those guys wanna come treat ya right
Cause you're sweeter than apple pie
Everything that you want you got
Girl you know that you need to stop
Most beautiful thing in sight
Always takin' on the spotlight
Always in the club lookin hot
Girl you know that you need to stop”

Petra's eyes were closed as she swayed her body, head leaned back. She felt a sudden pressure on her chest and noticed that a man in front of her was dancing up against her. As she froze up, Laine realized that Petra had stopped dancing and leaned her head sideways to look over Petra's shoulder. The sub-zero glare that Laine shot from her eyes was enough to make the man decide to look for another dance partner. He once again melted into the crowd, left to watch in frustrated disappointment with every other man in the room.

Laine grinned inwardly as she prodded Petra to resume dancing. Men were so easy to ruffle. The two resumed dancing against each other. A light sheen of perspiration covered them as the heat of the club's lights and from their dancing took its toll.

They continued to dance through the entire song, switching who was leaning into who or face-to-face. As the final chorus faded out, ending the song, the two peeled their bodies away from each other and laughed. The music changed back into the usual European techno affair as Priscilla bounced down drunkly from the DJ booth. She handed Laine her iPod and stared at them for a minute.

Finally Priscilla spoke.

“That was fucking HOT!”

Petra's eyes went wide and Laine nonchalantly slipped her iPod into the front of her dress. Priscilla continued.

“I mean it. If I was a little more drunk I'd totally be all over you two like a hobo on a ham! I'm totally putting this on the internet!” She said waving her camera phone.

With that, Priscilla jumped back onto the dance floor to once again display her dancing prowess.

NOTE: Laine's not a lesbian. Just a massive, massive uber tease. Laughing

Last edited by rusty-spring on Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 10:47; edited 5 times in total

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 21:59

rusty-spring wrote:NOTE: Laine's not a lesbian. Just a massive, massive uber tease. Laughing
Note to self: Keep Rachel and Laine personally separated. :lol!:

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 14:52

Sketched this while sitting at the auto shop, waiting my turn for service. It's Laine wearing the "badass" coat, sporting some 'tude. Razz

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Laineattitudesmallso7.th

Getting so caught up in photoshop w/ tablet made me forget just how nice simple paper and pencil is. Digital art may be cleaner and capable of more SFX, but a good old pencil and sketch pad is where home is. Glomp

EDIT: God I hate imageshack. *BANG!* Methinks I need to switch image hosting sites.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 16:06; edited 5 times in total

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 15:14

That is great, Rusty! Excellent!!

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 13:35

Don't even think about pretending that you've never seen a girl finish taking a shower, wrap a towel around herself, grab a popsicle, and then begin to eat it suggestively in a coquettish pose.

Don't even.

And if you are pretending, too bad, 'cause Laine's made sure that you can't. cheers (Possibly NSFW depending on how uptight your employers are the issue of popsicle consumption.)

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Lainepopsiclesmallkq5.th

Awesome!

*Gets ticket stamped to the Second Circle of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy*

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 14:12

rusty-spring wrote:

*Remembers similar moment*

Well um... I haven't seen that before... At least, not from a line art character... Where is the loving color? Razz

rusty-spring wrote:
Half blood deamons rule!

(Dante's mother was human, father was a hell deamon.)

Last edited by Tommygunner70 on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 14:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : really should learn to Put 2 "C"'s in in the word Character.)

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1956

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 14:15

i'm a mailman,you would be surprised how many women come to the door to get parcels in only a towel ! Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 21213
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 18:54

Careful you don't follow one of those ladies into her house if she beckons you in, Awinnell. Or you might end up starring in a certain Monty Python sketch... for real.

rusty-spring wrote:Don't even think about pretending that you've never seen a girl finish taking a shower, wrap a towel around herself, grab a popsicle, and then begin to eat it suggestively in a coquettish pose.
Heh. I don't need to. I've seen better - and wilder - sights.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:36

Nachtsider wrote:Careful you don't follow one of those ladies into her house if she beckons you in, Awinnell. Or you might end up starring in a certain Monty Python sketch... for real.

rusty-spring wrote:Don't even think about pretending that you've never seen a girl finish taking a shower, wrap a towel around herself, grab a popsicle, and then begin to eat it suggestively in a coquettish pose.
Heh. I don't need to. I've seen better - and wilder - sights.

I thought it was a given that I was excluding you, Nacht, from pretending. Razz Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:46

Ya know what they say about 'assume'...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:53

Tommygunner70 wrote:
Awinnell wrote:i'm a mailman,you would be surprised how many women come to the door to get parcels in only a towel ! Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 21213

Reminds me of a dutch Joke.

Question: "Who has the most dirty, yet pleasing profession in the world?"

Answer: "The mailman, because he goes from box to box."

FYI: In holland a Mailbox is often refered to as a Box or a Slot. however, a Slot or box can also hint towards a womans private part. but Keep in mind that I am using direct translations from Dutch to English.
Its the same words for the same thing in American English. I cant say for those guys across the great pond...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 2:09

Don't even.

And if you are pretending, too bad, 'cause Laine's made sure that you can't. cheers (Possibly NSFW depending on how uptight your employers are the issue of popsicle consumption.)

Awesome!

Unsatisfied... :catdance:

This one and that one had a too big body but nice at her head.
emperor
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 2:16

Nachtsider wrote:Heh. I don't need to. I've seen better - and wilder - sights.

Well... though I didn't want to say it, I too have seen much more then a small tease Razz

Nachtsider wrote:Ya know what they say about 'assume'...

Yeah: Its best to assume nothing, Assume to much and the next thing you know, you might just be assuming your death.

ElfenMagix wrote:
Tommygunner70 wrote:
Question: "Who has the most dirty, yet pleasing profession in the world?"

Answer: "The mailman, because he goes from box to box."
Its the same words for the same thing in American English. I cant say for those guys across the great pond...

lol

Question: "Wie heeft de meest smeerige, en bevredigende baan in de wereld?"

Answer: "De Postbode, want die gaat van gleuf naar gleuf."

and thats how its written in dutch, not they you guys can do much with it. other then looking at it, trying to remember "Ok so that is dutch, gotta remember that."
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 2:19

hmm... the dark side is calling to me with this one...
*glances into the third circle of hell*
*shrugs*
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 AzuUltimateEndorsement
*peeks into the fourth circle*
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Stickitinherpooper7qp
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Tentacoowape
Muh-m-muhahahaha!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 3:03

emperor wrote:Unsatisfied...This one and that one had a too big body but nice at her head.

There's a fine balance when it comes to proportions (One that I'll admit I don't nail 100% all the time sweat ). If I had made her body smaller she would have looked like this:

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Wikipe11

I ain't drawing chibis here. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 4:09

Speaking of which... where's Miss Kalifornjas-tan?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 11:46

rusty-spring wrote:Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Lainepopsiclesmallkq5.th

Awesome!
Been there- love it! Great art!

rusty-spring wrote:*Gets ticket stamped to the Second Circle of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy*
That boat ride was not worth the 25 Drakmas I paid! Nor was it the place they said it was to be, although the BBQ'd Harpie wings were not bad...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 13:06

Don't even.

Awesome!

At the risk of sounding like I really need to get a girlfriend, that picture is awesome. Very Happy (Although her right leg seems a touch off somehow.)

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:38

Piero wrote:(Although her right leg seems a touch off somehow.)
It is. bang head Lol, it's the way I made her sit I suppose, her left leg is folded in front as you can see, and her right leg is folded back in a similar manner so you can only see her right thigh/knee, and the rest is obscured behind her body (i.e. lazy of way of just not having to draw the other leg sweat .) Hard to explain in words, try sitting that way yourself if you can for a better visual (god knows I'm not flexible enough). Laughing

Nachtsider wrote:Speaking of which... where's Miss Kalifornjas-tan?
It's on the 'to-do' list, above El Snugglecabra (a.k.a Priscillacabra.) drinkin'
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 4:21

Can't sleep, did some doodling.

Came up with a design for my Backland Beat project. This is Altrinity Proaction's company badge, much like you'd find with a military or PMC company. The general design probably won't change much, but the colors may. I just colored it quick for easier viewing.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Altrinitybadgelv7.th

The tri-lighting bolt is pretty obvious, and each of the three smaller symbols represents a facet of Altrinity's services. They're pretty self-explanatory I think, except for maybe the bottom one.

An internet cookie for anyone who can guess correctly what each means. Razz

PS - Doesn't mean much now, but the main characters of BB do work primarily associated with the bottom symbol.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 2:07

I'll admit that's not the first time I've seen a girl in anime or fanart that has eaten a popsicle in a suggestive manner. Nice job with Laine in various outfits and poses. I like how you draw her proportions realistic. Besides being your OC, is she your ideal dream girl? Wink

Sorry for the dumb question and I might have missed it somewhere, but what is the Backland Beat project?
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 2:52

Sakura wrote:Besides being your OC, is she your ideal dream girl? Wink

I plead the 5th. Razz Though I've always had a thing for the mischievous ones.

Sakura wrote:Sorry for the dumb question and I might have missed it somewhere, but what is the Backland Beat project?

Not dumb at all, especially seeing as how I haven't posted much information about it. It's basically a fiction/art project of mine that has an original story (though stylistically influenced by various works). It's set in the near future with mercenaries, lots of action, and most importantly - tongue-in-cheek humor. Uses a LOT of tropes.

It was going to start out as a webcomic of sorts, then it turned into fiction/novella, then it became a mixture of both, so it's still changing and evolving. I've posted the character cards in this thread earlier (Though Carolyn's is a bit rough by my new current standards.)

• Carolyn
  • Lyssa (Who's character design is openly inspired by Laine's)
  • Sayumi
Sayumi's card being the final card design. Fluff/Story related information first, then just for fun I used an old computer game's (Fallout) RPG system and gave them all statistics. This being because Fallout was a big influence and I wanted to give their abilities more "weight" by showing examples of what they can do. Plus, I'm just a Fallout nerd. Razz They don't make games like that anymore. *sigh*

There's still two more main characters, (three technically, though that one's an antagonist) so I still have three more cards to go: Carmeia, Daphne, and Sabrina.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 23:34

Cool! Thanks Rusty for taking the time to explain your project. I saw your character cards earlier and wasn't sure if they were for GsG or something else. I remember Sayumi was in your avatar before and was amazed to know you created her. Sounds like a lot of work, but if it goes through I think it'll be great. Razz
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 20:38

I've gotten a few questions over where I get the avatars I use, especially the ones taken from manga. Short answer: I make them myself. Razz

Long answer, I decided to write a small explanation of how I make them so others can try on their own. This is an example of what I did for my current Eda avatar from Black Lagoon.

A step-by-step is after this picture.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Avatarcomparisonot5

1. Using photoshop I take a panel from a manga I like, crop/select exactly what I want, and hit copy. Then I open a new photoshop document and paste the copied selection.
  2. I then add a layer, and using the eyedrop tool, blot out the speech bubble(s) with the paintbrush.
  3. Then I add another layer and use the clone stamp tool to copy a specific shading texture into any needed areas (In this case, Eda's hair/skin shading).
  4. Almost done. Now I place a final layer and replace the lineart that was covered by the text. I just guess at this step since I have no idea what was actually under the text. I try to make it look as close to the original lineart as possible (with varying levels of success.) Again I use the clone stamp tool if needed.
  5. Lastly, I resize (and recrop one more time if I need to,) and huzzah! A new avatar from manga without text. Very Happy
As you can see it's not too difficult of a process, with replacing the covered lineart being the most challenging bit. Any rough spots are easily hidden by the fact that avatars can only be 150 pixels or so.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 13:35

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Apletterbe0
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 18:13

I'm not sure I get it, Rusty...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 18:22

Nachtsider wrote:I'm not sure I get it, Rusty...

Lol, no worries Nacht. Razz

It's for the BB project. I couldn't sleep so I made what would be a response letter after contacting Altrinity Proaction (the employers of the main characters) about possible contract work.

It's suppose to have that "We're trying to sell ourselves to you" vibe. Either way, for some reason I had immense fun making the fake letter and for the hell of it posted it up here.

Worry not though, the next image I'll be posting will be of the Snugglecabra as soon as it's finished. Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 18:26

Ha - I see! I've made fake letters with Paint and Photoshop before, and yes, they are a blast to prepare.

Eagerly awaiting the Snugglecabra!
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 16:50

A small self-depreciating comic I made because everything I tried to draw today sucked.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Artistsblocksmallzp8.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 18:38

rusty-spring wrote:A small self-depreciating comic I made because everything I tried to draw today sucked.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Artistsblocksmallzp8.th

Sweet dude, that looks awesome.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 20:10

:lol!:
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:20

:lol!: X2
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 2:02

Awesome comic, Rusty. Like I said before, you look nice anime styled. Razz
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 11:37

You drew yourself very well but Laine didn't have much boobs like before?

Spoiler:
emperor
emperor

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 11:48

emperor wrote:You drew yourself very well but Laine didn't have much boobs like before?

Well, everything I was putting down on paper was turning to crap, so I decided to just go rough enough to get the job done (which is why I only drew myself as a talking head. Razz) There are in fact many things wrong with Laine in that picture. I usually don't have a problem with drawing her hair, but for some reason that didn't turn out the way I wanted it to either. :iiam:

And, thanks for the comments everyone. Very Happy
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 17:42

emperor wrote:You drew yourself very well but Laine didn't have much boobs like before?
I think rusty is just trying to prove that the girls do in fact grow up (and out!) after all. :lollol:

Hmm… maybe little Britney is due for some mammary expansion. :face:

Last edited by Danjo3 on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 7:38; edited 1 time in total
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 17:49

Laines British right? average bust size for a girl her age is 36 C
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 19:17

Awinnell wrote:Laines British right? average bust size for a girl her age is 36 C

*Dies while rolling on the floor*

There is no average size for a girls rack based on their nationailty.

I mean, I have seen Dutch girls who are like... 1,40 Meters tall but have a D cup or something around there...

so you cant actualy base sizing on race or nationality. A girl will either have a big rack, or she will be a flat chest.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 20:14

...or she'll be nicely in the middle Wink
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 20:38

LoC978 wrote:...or she'll be nicely in the middle Wink
Awesome!
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 1:24

I guess if you really wanted to be practical, you could give the girls boobs like the fembots have.Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Fembots
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 3:50

Tommygunner70 wrote:There is no average size for a girls rack based on their nationailty.

so you cant actually base sizing on race or nationality. A girl will either have a big rack, or she will be a flat chest.
So very true! Though I heard in America the average is a 36C or something close to that.
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 6:17

its gone up 2 cup sizes in the last 10 years here,some of that is due to implants and the rest is due to diet,more protein etc and weight gain and some is due to the pill being given out earlier,plus hormones in meat !

ps, you can have an average in anything,all you need is the data and studies have been done on bust sizes by Bra makers
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 6:39

Awinnell wrote:I wonder what is the average size of bra for Malaysian women are?
Any reason why?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 6:46

Nachtsider wrote:
Awinnell wrote:I wonder what is the average size of bra for Malaysian women are?
Any reason why?

lol that wasn't me ! i cut and pasted part of a article.

For almost 10-15 years, the average breast size has been growing up, as is evident from the fairly large sizes of teenage girls. While in the past, 12-14 year old girls practically did not have anything to talk about, the situation has changed completely. Most people we spoke to indicate that this dramatic change is attributable to the equally dramatic change in eating habits on a global basis, but particularly here in America where consumption of fat-rich foods has exploded during the last 30-40 years. This has been changing with the dominance of fast food restaurants that not only have a lot more beef and fried food but also the portions are larger. Teenagers are most likely to consume fast food - it is cheaper, easily available, is considered cool, and fast-food restaurants provide a great place for them to hang out. This has, of course, created image problems among grown-up women. As Lynette from Madison, Wisconsin, says, "When I see my daughter's bra size two cups larger than mine, I feel jealous. What should I do?" Well that is a very popular question and there is no simple answer to it. (Related article: Selection of breast implants)
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 12:01

Talk about a topic veering off in a bizarre direction…
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 12:40

Admittedly, I don't mind things going off-topic (I'm a major instigator) but I'm not a huge fan of "how big are adolescent girl's breasts" discussions (let's keep it that firmly in the realm of anime fanservice. Razz ). A jab here or there doesn't bother me, but once it becomes a major point for discussion, then I start getting Squick.

Maybe I'm being prude, but I think we're starting to cross that thin line between "amusingly lewd" to "Okaaay, now we're reading too far into this." Razz

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 21213

At least it's starting to me creep me out just a bit.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 12:56; edited 3 times in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 12:50

lol sorry, i like to make sure people get all the info for a project,i used to work in insurance and get carried away in nit picking the details !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 16:14

To get back on track, here's a hair/expression study from my sketch pad. With a little something extra for a possible super secret project...braaaaiiiinsss

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Hairfacestudyje5.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 17:51

LOL... brains...

I guess thats reference to the Zombie gag I pulled with my sig right?
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 17:55

Tommygunner70 wrote:
rusty-spring wrote:To get back on track, here's a hair/expression study from my sketch pad. With a little something extra for a possible super secret project...braaaaiiiinsss

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 6 Hairfacestudyje5.th
LOL... brains...

I guess thats reference to the Zombie gag I pulled with my sig right?

Ah, I suppose so, but that wasn't the original intent. sweat

It's more for the "Zombie Plan" post where I mentioned I would be open to a GsG/Zombie crossover art...maybe. It's still very hush hush around here at Rusty-Spring Inc. The boss never tells me what's going on... Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 18:03

rusty-spring wrote:
Ah, I suppose so, but that wasn't the original intent. sweat

Sureeee....

rusty-spring wrote:It's more for the "Zombie Plan" post where I mentioned I would be open to a GsG/Zombie crossover art...maybe.
Oh noes, zombie anime kids... *feels cold chills* no thank you.

rusty-spring wrote:It's still very hush hush around here at Rusty-Spring Inc. The boss never tells me what's going on... Razz

IOW: The Idea is there, but you got shit for actually committing the idea to paper...
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 20:07

The girl second from left in the top row looks lovely. Who is she?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 21:38

Great work, I love it Rusty...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 0:50

Nachtsider wrote:The girl second from left in the top row looks lovely. Who is she?
Nobody in particular Nacht, just was messing around with some hairstyles and facial expressions. Who knows? Laine with her hair down? Razz

ElfenMagix wrote:Great work, I love it Rusty...
Thanks Elfen. Very Happy
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 0:54

It doesn't look like Laine to me. She looks very demure, sweet and innocent - completely unlike our scrappy, sporty tease.

You might have the basis for another great new character on your hands.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next