Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

+12
Sakura
Tommygunner70
Thanatos
Triela
Danjo3
Sintendo
LoC978
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
Wileama
emperor
rusty-spring
16 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 20 Nov 2007 - 20:56

LoC978 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:It was something put in by the Guilani Administration, where at first all schools had to get school uniforms, and put them under competition with one another. The ones who do well with statewide examinations standings- uniforms became an option.
[sarcasm]good to see that facism lives on in the great US of A[/sarcasm]
And he's running for president?

OT Alert! RUSTY! MORE ART!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction!

Post by Wileama Tue 20 Nov 2007 - 22:02

LoC978 wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:It was something put in by the Guilani Administration, where at first all schools had to get school uniforms, and put them under competition with one another. The ones who do well with statewide examinations standings- uniforms became an option.
[sarcasm]good to see that facism lives on in the great US of A[/sarcasm]
But that sounds smart, not facist. Oh wait sarcasm tags. Right very well carry on.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 20 Nov 2007 - 22:11

Where I go to college, I have a friend who used to go a nearby private school. The guys wear blazers and khakis, but more importantly the girls wear plaid skirts and white blouses. They look great if you ask me. Very clean cut, none of this "chick wearing a shirt that shouldn't be wearing a shirt like that."

From what he said, as long as you had all the components and you could
tell it was the school's uniform, they really didn't care. Some guys don't tuck in shirts or tie their ties. Some girls have knee length skirts, other wear theirs only thigh high.

Doesn't sound all that bad to me. *shrugs* If you ask me, any school that makes skirts common place is A-OK. Laughing

As for more fanart, it's been freezing lately. My hands like to become uncoordinated when they're cold. Razz I need to get the heater going. But I might have time to put up a picture before Thanksgiving, maybe.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 21:56

As always, the picture placed where it happens. (Though for those who don't want to read the story, the picture is at the end Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Icon_smile.)

rusty-spring wrote:Buried In Sand Pt. 1”

The heat was swealtering, nearing unbearable.

“It's hot as a crotch out here.”

*PHFFTBB....COUGH*

Clayland choked out the water that was in his mouth. With a tilt of the head, Laine looked over her sunglasses at her handler. She watched as one of his eyebrows arched in surprise.

“Laine!”

“Well it is...” Laine sighed and stared at her empty water bottle. Boredom and exasperation were clouding her mind as she thought how something, anything would be better than this current assignment.

...Two weeks in wonderful Ash Sharawrah, Saudi Arabia...

She attempted to wipe the sweat on her forehead with her arm, but that proved a pointless gesture as a thin layer of perspiration shone all over her. Laine crinkled her nose as she watched a stray cat shuffle around on the street. Silently she thanked the universe for not being such an animal in this climate.

“We're not here for much longer. Couple days at most. In the mean time, comments like that will only bring attention to ourselves.” The blonde cyborg scoffed at Clayland's remark.

“We're two Europeans in the Middle East...We already stand out.” Nudging her sunglasses higher up her nose, Laine couldn't help but state the obvious.

“Still, my point remains valid.”

Silence again rested upon the small street they were observing. Clayland peered through a pair of binoculars at regular intervals. So far this morning no one had left the target building. Laine was sure no one would but was proven wrong three hours later, an hour past noon.

“He's coming out.”

Their target was Habil bin Jericho Al-Nassar. Habil was believed to be heavily involved in black market weapon distribution, specificallly chemical weapons, with ties to over a dozen known paramilitary organizations. Orders were to locate, observe, and finally eliminate. After which they were to extract to the nearby Saudi border to Yemen.

For the Clayland and Laine team, this was the first combat operation in over two months. Laine was initially looking forward to the operation, but after a week and a half in the desert her enthusiasm dwindled.

“All right...get prepared.”

Reaching down she grabbed a dusty blanket and pulled it away. Beneath it lay her HK 417.

“He's heading away from us, walking down the street. There are five others with him. At least three are armed.”

From their meticulously chosen rooftop, Laine propped herself in a crouched shooting position. Through the rifle's scope she judged the target to be no more than 120 meters away, at most 130. She aimed her rifle at the back of Al-Nassar's skull.

“Take the shot when you have it Lai – ”

Clayland hadn't even finished his sentence before the rifle roared and her first round flew downrange. Unfortunately, it was also the precise moment one of Al-Nassar's taller lackeys decided to turn into the firing line.

A pink mist erupted from the man's skull as bits of it were sent flying, splattering the rest of the entourage in blood. What was left of the bullet skewed off path and managed to inbed itself in The weapon dealer's left flank. One couldn't plan a more spectacular case of bad timing. Civilians down below scrambled left and right, some screaming as they ran.

“Damn it!” Clayland swore. He watched through his binoculars as Al-Nassar and the four others dived for cover. “Can you get another shot?” Laine quickly panned her scope left to right.

“Not here. Unless you want me to shoot through women and children.”

“All right, pack it up quickly, we're going after him. He won't get far with that wound.” Just as Clayland was about to decend the the stairs down to the street he felt an iron grip on his wrist that threatened to yank him to the ground.

“Not without this you aren't.” While one hand gripped her handler's wrist, the other held out a vest. Clayland dryly scoffed at his impatience and hastily donned the body armor.

“All right. I'll get down to ground level and approach from there. Think you can do your roof hopping thing to get a better angle?” She nodded and slung her own gun over her shoulder.

“Ready?”

I'm not going to miss a second time... Laine thought and smirked coldly.

“Absolutely.”

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Readytogong1.th

I wanted to draw the male character with the female side by side so I could practice on contrasting males and females.

Unfortunately the gun sucks Laughing. I had no reference on an HK 417 except for a side view so I had to kinda "estimate" what it looked like from below. Clayland's fingerless gloves are also a cheap way of hiding poor hand anatomy/form.

Fun little shortcuts you learn sometimes. Razz

Last edited by rusty-spring on Fri 23 May 2008 - 16:04; edited 2 times in total

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:02

Is it me, or does Clayland look extremely young?

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:06

Nachtsider wrote:Is it me, or does Clayland look extremely young?

I've mentioned in past posts on this thread why that is so. It's something I'm working on. Clay has no facial hair, or old enough to have wrinkles. So add that to the fact that my style seems to have a penchant towards making everyone look young and you get everyone looking 10-20 years old.

I admit I haven't before practiced drawing old people.

Though who knows? Perhaps I'll end up getting tired of trying to alter the way I draw to accommodate age and scrap the original framework of Clayland, and just make him some 18 year old rookie phenom who somehow gets himself a cyborg. Laughing Razz

Which could happen, I don't recall ever saying Clayland and Laine were a part of the SWA. Merely a "handler and cyborg." Technological and information espionage from other countries can be quite rampant.

Last edited by on Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:17; edited 1 time in total

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:16

You've mentioned it prior, Rusty? Darn it. I must be getting old.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:20

No worries Natchtsider, I often remember absolutely nothing from everything all the time.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:51

Nice work, Rusty!
But who's that high school kid with Laine? (J/K!!!)

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 22:55

eusty-spring wrote: Doesn't sound all that bad to me. *shrugs* If you ask me, any school that makes skirts common place is A-OK. Laughing

I think Elfen was just complaining about the choice of colors on the skirt.

rusty-spring wrote: (...) more importantly the
girls wear plaid skirts and white blouses. They look great if you ask
me. Very clean cut, none of this "chick wearing a shirt that shouldn't
be wearing a shirt like that."
I totally agree with you. In my middle school we had to wear white blouses and school ties on Fridays (the principal sort of bargains with us, so it was just Fridays, not all week). The girls looked really nice in that. :cyclops: Triela looks good in her vest (although a three piece suit is a bit much), and Rico's blouse / dress pants are nice (especially when they're buckled above the hips).

I like Lain's hair it's not ragged, but has a texture to it.

I don't know why, but messy haired guys always seem young to me. Maybe if the hair looks more heavy. I'm not making any sense, forget it.

The stock of the gun seems a bit twisted.

rusty-spring and Nachtsider wrote:
You've mentioned it prior, Rusty? Darn it. I must be getting old.

No worries Natchtsider, I often remember absolutely nothing from everything all the time.
Laughing Same here. We should start a club, or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 22 Nov 2007 - 23:04

3klicks wrote:I don't know why, but messy haired guys always seem young to me. Maybe if the hair looks more heavy. I'm not making any sense, forget it.

That's a good point, and one I was kinda thinking of too. I think I may try a whole lot of different hairstyles and see what turns up.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 5:31

Here I've decided to post the backstory for my fanfiction's GSG universe.

As far as I know, it is possible with the current information we know of the GSG Canon universe. However, if I am wrong, please tell me so I may make changes.

I did a lot of research (i.e. more than I probably should have for a fanfic) on this mostly involving the Atomic and Cold War era. I feel as if I was able to create a believable (within the knowledge that it's just fiction for fun) scenario through history. It has a fictional timeline from 1940-Present Day involving the history of cyborg research (and for sake of continuity, nuclear weapons), so if you like timelines and that sort of thing, you might like this. It's a long but, at least I thought, a fun way to give exposition.

It explains Laine somewhat, and to an even lesser extent, Clayland.

Also, if any of my ideas seem to be like anyone else's fanfiction creations please tell me. It would be coincidence, but I would willing to change or omit in respect to those who have written before me.

So without further blabbering, the history of my GSG Fanfiction universe.

rusty-spring wrote:
Northern Sphere Organization

The Northern Sphere Organization (so named due to all participating nations being located within the northern hemisphere) was created in 1940, with six member countries. A collaboration between the United States, Great Britain, Soviet Union, France, India, and China. Largely spurred on by the vast amounts of infrastructure created by World War II, this unprecendented alliance between nations created one purpose – regulation and cooperation of technology and industrial research.

An example of an event controlled by the NSO was the emergence of “The Nuclear Club.” It is not a coincidence that within a span of 30 years, all members of the NSO were able to estabilish nuclear weapon stockpiles. Using political subterfuge of unheard of proportions, each nation worked together to develop what has now become the modern nuclear device. The entire “Atomic Era” that occurred was an elaborately crafted plan with each country giving false information about it's nuclear weapon research to its respective citizens and worldwide audience.

Later in the century, cyborg technology was soon to follow nuclear research in prominence.

NSO Timeline up to 1974

• 1940 – Northern Sphere Organization created.
  • July 16, 1945 – The United States, as the single largest contributor of funding for the NSO, is granted the priveledge of first nuclear weapon test unit, codenamed TRINITY.
  • August 6 and 9, 1945 – After a successful test detonation near Alamogordo, the United States, upon agreement of the NSO, deploys the first ever nuclear weapons. One for Hiroshima, the other in Nagasaki, Japan.
  • 1947 – The NSO transfers American data and research of nuclear weapons to the Soviet Union.
  • August 29, 1949 – The USSR completes its first nuclear weapon test in Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan. Codenamed RSD-1. Later reports shock American Intelligence agencies when descriptions of RSD-1 are similar to “Fat Man,” the same bomb design used in TRINITY. Much later, information made public that the Soviet Union had extensive knowledge of the “Manhattan Project.”
  • 1950 – The NSO transfers nuclear weapon research to Britain.
  • October 3, 1952 – Great Britain tests its first nuclear weapon codenamed Operation Hurricane. The design of the British bomb closely resembles “Fat Man”
  • 1954 – With data gathered from TRINITY, RSD-1, and Operation Hurricane, the NSO begins development of higher yield nuclear warheads. Research is begun in France.
  • Febuary 13, 1960 – In the Algerian Sahara, France conducts it's first nuclear weapon test. Codename “Gerboise Bleue.” This test weapon with a yield of 70 kilotons, was three times more powerful than the previous three nuclear tests.
  • 1961 – China demands it be the next in line for the nuclear weapon research or threatens to withdraw itself, and its funds from the NSO. After a concession of a 25 kiloton yield limit, China is granted access to the nuclear weapon research.
  • October 16, 1964 – The People's Republic of China tests its first nuclear weapon, Codenamed “596”, at Lop Nur. It's yield is recorded at 22 kilotons.
  • 1966 – Due to escalating conflict in Vietnam, the United States reduces funding to the NSO. This unpopular event prevents any major progress in nuclear weapon research.
  • Early 1974 – America begins withdrawing from Vietnam. Any USA war funding is shifted back into the NSO nuclear weapon project.
  • May 18, 1974 – India, the final member of the NSO tests it's first nuclear weapon codenamed “Smiling Buddha.” Officially India reports that the test yield was 12 kilotons. In actuality it was larger at 20 kilotons.

Post 1974 NSO Activities

It would be foolish to think that while the “Atomic Era” was underway, nuclear weapons were the only order of business amongst the NSO. Research into cost effective ways of fielding an army led to the idea of non-human combat substitutes – namely mechanized infantry. As computer science had not yet blossomed, these forays into what can only be called "robotics" were doomed to failure, but at the same time proved highly promising.

Instead of creating a complete artificial soldier, research shifted towards augmenting living men and women to superhuman ability. This research led to what is now presently called a “cyborg.”

NSO Timeline 1974-Present

• September 12, 1974 – The last attempt at autonomous mechanized infantry, codenamed GENIE, was tested in the United States deemed a failure. No further attempts at robotic soliders are made.
  • Late 1976 – With NSO funding, the Great Britain develops Internal Support Reinforcement (ISR).
  • 1977 – Promising headway is being made with the first “cyborgs” complete with reinforced bones and muscles. Due to the vast energy reserves needed by the manufacturing of artificial body structure, the entire cyborg research division is moved to the newly commissioned Chernobyl Nuclear Powerplant in the USSR.
  • 1980 – The Soviet Union begins using prison innmates and other socially unwanted for test subjects in the continuing research into human/machine augmentation.
  • 1984 – The NSO, at the success of the Soviet test facility in Chernobyl, begins preparation for the first trial combat exercise involving cyborgs for the Soviet Union's war with Afghanistan.
  • 1985 – The first combat cyborg is proven a success as it is integrated into the Soviet Army without incident. Combat efficiency is high, though unstable mental conditions cause the NSO to withdraw the cyborg soldier and return it to Chernobyl.
  • April 26, 1986 – The Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor Meltdown. Official statements conclude that a malfunction in Reactor 4's coolant system caused a runaway reaction. Because of heat, steam explosions destroy most of Reactor 4 causing graphite fires and radioactive debris to be flung for miles. It is unknown to what extent, but the NSO believes an event occurred within the cyborg test facility causing the accident. The NSO shifts all of its available resources to covering up and masking the cyborg test facility in Chernobyl.
  • 1993 – Seven years after the Chernobyl accident, it had been deduced that one of the test cyborgs had managed to break free of the facility, confused and crazed, and began attacking and destroying personnel and equipment within the nuclear power plant itself. After many deliberations, the NSO grudgingly resumes it's cyborg research. Amongst this research, a technique known as “conditioning” is devised. This Conditioning is stated to be able to link each cyborg with their direct commander, instilling obedience and devotion. Some members of the NSO disagree to this method.
  • 1996 – The NSO decides to restructure it's cyborg research program. An as of yet unnamed agency would oversee all training and housing of future cyborgs. Location of this Agency is also yet to be determined.
  • 1997 – The idea of children used as cyborgs is first mentioned. The ability of a child's brain to adapt more easily to mental stimuli than that of an adult is but one advantage. The very nature of children - their innocence - may prove to be a valuable asset. This would make future cyborgs no longer capable of blending into a military, but value as an assassin is clear.
  • 1998 – Italy is chosen as base of operations for the new Agency. With careful moderation by the NSO, the Italian government establishes the Social Welfare Agency. Within the SWA, it's own staff and personnel are under the guise that the Italian government controls their actions and for a large part, they do. The NSO only intervening during extreme situations. The Italian government deploying cyborgs is merely part of the NSO's research.
  • [Events of Gunslinger Girl Canon]
  • Present Day – Wary of the SWA's independant research and its subsequent Generation 2 girls, the NSO deploys (without the SWA's knowledge) a cyborg under their exclusive jurisdiction to observe the SWA Fratellos. This marks the first time the SWA is not in control of a cyborg since its creation in 1998. Project DARK VIEW thus begins.

Handler Recruitment

The NSO cyborg does not undergo conditioning, reasons for being that Conditioning has the unacceptable risk of creating mental conditions even more unstable than non-Conditioning. Major breaches in discipline is seen worse than milder (though more numerous) deviations in obedience.

Unlike it's SWA counter part, the handler does not choose it's cyborg. Rather, the cyborg chooses it's hander.

This was done to create a team bond of obedience and discipline by having the cyborg pick someone whom it would obey and respect out of personal choice and preference. New handlers are judged by the NSO easier to hire for a cyborg, than creating a cyborg to fit the handler.

As of yet, no major incidents have occured regarding the handler's ability to operate with the non-Conditioned cyborg, though this too is under continuing research.

DARK VIEW Teams

DVT-01 (INACTIVE)
Handler – Luzio Fusco (Deceased)
Cyborg – Laine (Reassigned to DVT-02)

DVT-02 (ACTIVE)
Handler – Clayland Stanaway
Cyborg – Laine

I'm sure quite a few out there won't/didn't like this, but it's what I've decided to base my fanfiction around....so tough. Razz

Last edited by on Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 23:47; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 14:57

I take it the NSO is like the Illuminati or Free Masons of conspiracy? Secretly running the world? One question though. What does the NSO gain by having it's various members fighting each other?
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 16:33

Wileama wrote:I take it the NSO is like the Illuminati or Free Masons of conspiracy? Secretly running the world? One question though. What does the NSO gain by having it's various members fighting each other?

Kinda like that as they are well guarded from being taken "public," but with a more practical objective than ruling the world. They're more businessmen. By pooling together resources from the six different countries, they gain more resources than any of them could apart. In this way they also keep any technology/research they discover out of everyone elses hands. In general terms they're technology hoarders. (relatively, other countries could develop the technology on their own, but not at the speed or costs the NSO can.)

For example outside of the six member nations, a couple of countries have independently gained their own nuclear weapons. A prime example in this context would be North Korea. They recently have developed nukes, but poor quality ones and not even the quality of nukes the NSO had in the 1950's.

The NSO is so integrated between the members that if it was disbanded the resources of their infrastructure would be scattered around the world without a central body - in other words, worthless at worst, highly inefficient at best. So even though tensions are running high, they are at the point where a split would ruin everything they've built up over the past century.

The countries themselves can fight amongst each other. That isn't part of NSO's concern because the NSO doesn't have any political control (though debatable because those with the best equipped soldiers, have a better army, better army = powerful politics). Besides, wars fuel innovation and weapons research. It's good business.

When it comes to Italy being the base of operations, they didn't want this new Agency to have any physical ties to the "Big Six" as they're called (gives them a sort of "plausible deniability" - Yes we built them, but the Italian's control them and Italy isn't a part of the NSO). This puts Italy in a unique position of being privvy into what the NSO is developing, yet not having a say in any of it either. Pretty much the NSO said "Here. We made these cyborgs. Use them as you see fit, and we'll collect information and performance data."

Of course then the SWA get's smart/bold and develops the Generation 2 cyborgs on their own. The NSO isn't happy as they believe any technology/advances to cyborgs should be placed under their care. Thus Project DEEP VIEW and in comes Laine.

Think of it as a huge, multi-national military contractor. However, because of what they do is so important, they are able to pull some mighty powerful strings (Like the US funding most of the NSO's early nuclear tests, so the US got to have the first prototypes.)

Besides, do you really think the Cold War was about politics? Or just an excuse for the US and the Soviet Union to show off the new pretty toys they just happened to have developed to "deter" one another? Razz

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I sometimes have a hard time wrapping my head around the mess I've created as well. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 18:22

rusty-spring wrote:Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I sometimes have a hard time wrapping my head around the mess I've created as well. Razz
Well, I just had Italy declare war on Yemen :affraid: , the other cyborgs attacked Rachel :affraid: and everybody is getting on each other's nerves :bounce: ! Just another fine day at the SWA in Elfen's Universe... Just wrapping my head around that make my head spin! :lol!:
Oh! Almost forgot! All SWA Section 2 members if Italian Citizenry have all been drafted! God Bless The Prime Minister! :face:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 20:42

rusty-spring wrote:
Project DEEP VIEW: An Overview

DEEP VIEW is the codename for the latest department of the Northern Sphere Organization. It was formed with the duty of monitoring the SWA and to gather intelligence on its cyborgs.

The NSO found a need to watch the Social Welfare Agency after the implementation of the Generation 2 cyborg. There was nothing inherently wrong with advancing cyborg research and technology, except that it was done without NSO authorization.

It was feared that the SWA, and it's primary control of cyborg operations, was preparing to split apart to pursue its own agenda. As all political organizations are bound to have, a major oversight had occurred when the SWA gained research, development, and deployment control over cyborg technology.

Some wonder why the NSO didn't merely disband the SWA, and the answer to that is simple. Investments of such size and complexity as the Social Welfare Agency is not one that can be quickly “removed” once implemented. It also gave the NSO an opportunity to learn even more from the SWA's advances and training methods, as the cyborgs currently in use are “field tested.”

Project DEEP VIEW consists of three stages.

From an NSO Project Dossier wrote:

“In Stage 1, the NSO's cyborg is produced into the SWA. Likewise a chosen NSO agent is “filtered” through the ranks to gain employment as the handler of said cyborg. During this stage, the DEEP VIEW team (DVT) will perform for the SWA in any capacity the Agency sees fit.

Stage 2 begins after the acclimation of the DVT. When the cyborg and handler have become intimately accepted into the Agency, covert observation and information retrieval is begun. It is unfortunate for the DVT to abuse the trust they have worked hard to gain, but in this instance it is unavoidable.

Stage 3 is only to be executed if the DVT finds the situation at the Social Welfare Agency a threat to the interests of the NSO. This includes releasing data of any kind of the cyborgs to any other country, government, or agency. Any signs of splintering off from the NSO heirarchy is also grounds for a Stage 3 execution. First and foremost, the technology and knowledge of the cyborg assassin must be preserved.

During all stages, “Aggressor” behavior is allowed in a limited manner in order to gather cyborg vs. cyborg combat data. The DVT however must make sure that such acts do not cause arousal of suspicion. If such acts hold the possibility of compromising the DVT, then they will not be performed.”

DEEP VIEW Deployment History

DVT-01 – Luzio Fusco and Laine

This team operated for only a month after Handler Luzio Fusco's selection. As one of the most highly experienced soldiers in the Italian armed forces, no troubles were predicted in the training of the cyborg Laine. The team began a specialized regime concentrating on firearms proficiency, strategic planning, infiltration, and close-quarters-battle techniques. Non-combat skills were seen uneccessary. Luzio's reasoning being that they were to gather intelligence. Effectiveness, not personality, was the order of the day.

Unfortunately, during a training exercise on February 25, Handler Fusco was killed by a defective explosive charge.

The choice to not Condition Laine caused expectable results. The medical team noted that while she did display an amount of grief for her partner, she was fully capable of continued training with a new partner. The search for a new handler began immediately and DVT-01 was officially deactivated.

DVT-02 – Clayland Stanaway and Laine

The next candidate for Handler was chosen within a week of Luzio Fusco's death. It was noted that instead of chosing purely on the basis of experience and credentials, importance was also placed on creating a report with her prospective teammate. On March 3, Clayland Stanaway is selected as the Handler for DVT-02.

Coming from a largely different background of law enforcement compared to the previous handler's combat background, Laine's training was changed accordingly. Emphasis was placed on observational abilities, undercover work, and non-combat skills such as sports, music, and popular culture. This proved to be a difficult transition from her past aggressive combat based training. Despite these difficulties, the pair's teamwork has been above expected results.

On June 29, DVT-02 was cleared to begin Stage 1 of Project DEEP VIEW.

Last edited by on Sun 25 Nov 2007 - 9:56; edited 9 times in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Nov 2007 - 22:27

Wow, plenty of good material here. I'll come back, when I have time to read it all. I don't want to comment out of thin air.

From what I've scanned. I like the ammount of framework you've got here. The timelines are cool. Smile

As for the NCO. How does the chain of command work? Is it a web-type, multidimensional organization. That is many relatively independent elements in various countrys or more structured hierarchical? I can imagine there's some sort of council of the contributing countries at the top, but how do things trickle down?

Don't answer if it's already somewhere in the text above. I'll eventually give this a through reading, but have lots of work untill monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 2:36

This was refreshing to draw as I was getting tired of drawing adolescent girls and 18 year old boys who are suppose to be 30. Laughing This one gave me much more freedom with form (heh...) A minor back story character, but I needed to draw a good looking adult character. Razz

rusty-spring wrote:

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Laurensmallzi7.th

Name: Lauren Sinclair
Nationality: British
Height: 175 cm ~ 5'9”
Weight: 54 kg ~ 119 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Auburn
NSO Affiliation: Great Britain Branch
Position(s): Branch Representative*, Head of Special Projects Division, Research Advisor
Draft Notes:

• Despite being a non-concrete test of intelligence, has never once scored below a 175 on an IQ test.
  • Has Ph.D.'s in Biosystems Engineering and Mechatronics.
  • Though not the youngest researcher amongst the NSO, Lauren is the youngest Branch Representative.
  • (Unfriendly) Professional rivalry with Harmon Kosch - United States Branch Technology Division.
  • Oversees NSO Special Projects, which includes Project DEEP VIEW.
And because everyone has been great about posting comments and helpful hints, I've decided to show the NOT SAFE FOR WORK preliminary sketch for Lauren. It's got nudity if that bothers you (or excites you Razz)

rusty-spring wrote:Boobz & other bits....
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 2:58

rusty-spring wrote:And because everyone has been great about posting comments and helpful hints...

It's meant to be a reward?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 3:00

Nachtsider wrote:
rusty-spring wrote:And because everyone has been great about posting comments and helpful hints...

It's meant to be a reward?

Nudity/Fanservice is nudity/fanservice. Take it as you will.

That's why I didn't put the picture as a thumbnail, only a link.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 4:26

I don't have anything against it, Rusty - those are very well illustrated pictures. I was just pondering how and when 'fanservice' started to mean 'adult content' and be considered a reward in some cases.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 12:14

Your guess is as good as mine Nachtsider Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 12:25

Nachtsider wrote:I don't have anything against it, Rusty - those are very well
illustrated pictures. I was just pondering how and when 'fanservice'
started to mean 'adult content' and be considered a reward in some
cases.
Depends on the definiton of fanservice. I'm no expert, but I've always taken fanservice to mean anything that is put in just to please the fanse and has no connection to story or character development. Anotherwords everything from dressing the female-lead in a school uniform (if she's not already running around in one) to nudity, shower scenes and the like.

rusty-spring wrote:18 year old boys who are suppose to be 30.
You, have no problem with the female characters, though. They look their age. In this one there is the body, of course, but then the proportions of the head to the rest of the body, the shape of the eyes, and the distance between them give her a mature look, as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 27 Nov 2007 - 19:59

*starts barking and clapping like a seal, waiting for fish*
Thumbs Up, Rusty!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 23:42

She's HOT!!! :face:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 28 Nov 2007 - 23:55

emperor wrote:She's HOT!!! :face:
indeed. I wouldn't toss her outta bed (until I was done with her, anyway :twisted: )
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:30

LoC978 wrote:
emperor wrote:She's HOT!!! :face:
indeed. I wouldn't toss her outta bed (until I was done with her, anyway :twisted: )

👍

Welcome! Newest member with me,LoC : Silverback!!! cheers
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:32

Her eyes have the "I know where you're looking" type of expression. Smile

p.s. - We just kicked the max members online meter up a notch. It's at 9 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:35

p.s. - We just kicked the max members online meter up a notch. It's at 9 now.

I'm happy!! Very Happy
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 0:35

3klicks wrote:Her eyes have the "I know where you're looking" type of expression. Smile
To which the only viable response is to let her know (subtly) that you're filthy freaking rich (even if it's not true. appearances are what matter with that type). I know that look all too well...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 3:38

I realize that I drew this character as a hottie, but I figured half of the sex appeal she gives off comes from not only looks.

She's one of the six most influencial people in the NSO, and as we all know power is sexy. Plus the character is also smart as hell, and everyone knows that intelligence is also sexy. So she's pretty much a charismatic powerhouse of WMD proportions. Razz

'Sides, she's got a killer rack. Laughing

LoC978 wrote:indeed. I wouldn't toss her outta bed (until I was done with her, anyway :twisted: )

I get the vibe that she'd be the one tossing the other person out. Razz

EDIT: Incidentally, during creation when I thought of gorgeous British brunette, Kate Beckinsale instantly came to mind. So I figure if she was going to go RL, Beckinsale would be the person to portray her.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Katebeckinsale55dw3
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 11:58

rusty-spring wrote: EDIT: Incidentally, during creation when I thought of gorgeous British brunette, Kate Beckinsale instantly came to mind. So I figure if she was going to go RL, Beckinsale would be the person to portray her.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Katebeckinsale55dw3
Only if it were an R-rated movie - yeah baby!
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Nov 2007 - 21:58

I originally had Catherine Zeta-Jones in mind, Rusty, but Lauren's your character, and you've got a right to your own choice for an actress to play her.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 0:57

Nachtsider wrote:I originally had Catherine Zeta-Jones in mind

That's another good british actress there, and gorgeous as well. I briefly entertained the idea, but I decided there was just something not quite right with Catherine Zeta-Jones. I think she looked a little too "exotic" for lack of a better term. *shrugs*

Kate Beckinsale

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 258924katebeckinsaleposrt0

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 22_kate_beckinsale

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Czj6

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Catherine_Zeta_Jones-1-No_Reservations

Looking at both I'd wouldn't mind either, but I still have to give the nod to Beckinsale.

Probably just comes down to my personal preference. :| Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 30 Nov 2007 - 19:24

Sorry, no hot chick this time. Merely a boring logo.

A quick chicken scratch I made during lunch break depicted what the NSO logo might be, if they actually had one. Afterall, can't be a behinds-the-scenes organization if you plaster a giant blaring logo onto everything they put their hands on. Has a generic, stereotypical design to it, because nothing garners attention faster than a fancy logo.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Nsologoao4.th

NSO United States Branch – Technology (Weapons/Defense) Division
NSO Great Britain Branch – Special Projects Division
NSO France Branch – Operations Division
NSO Cyrillic (Former USSR) Branch – Applied Analysis Division
NSO China Branch – Industrial Fabrication Division
NSO India Branch – Bioscience Division

Words inside the logo clockwise from top left.

Stability
Innovation
Strength
Advancement
Persistance
Unity
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 18:02

This sketch began pretty normal, but then I decided to put in Splinter Cell - like goggles on Laine. Then I decided "What the hell?" and then put her in some sort of strange plug suit like outfit. So it looks like a whole bunch of bad sci-fi clichés stuck into one picture, lol. I made this purely out of curiosity and is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, so don't take the accompanying story seriously. It's just for fun. Razz

P.S. - Would definitely fall into that "Loli in a questionable pose" category because I'm a horrible person. Razz

Nice Outfit”

You've got to be kidding me...

Laine looked in the mirror at herself, an eyebrow raised in disbelief. The NSO didn't often supply equipment to either herself or Clayland, but yesterday was an exception. Apparently someone at the Technology Division had made a prototype of some sort of “Advanced Infiltration Sneaking Suit.” It had a horribly lame name but despite that, there here she was, wearing it.

Look at this...I don't know what to call it...breast plate thingy! Talk about drawing attention to something...

“This belongs in a video game, not in real life.” The cyborg muttered out loud enough so Clayland could hear her from outside her changing area.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Lainesneaksz9.th

“That bad huh?” He checked his watch while he waited. So far she had been “trying on” the suit for more than a half-an-hour. “In any case, hurry up. We're suppose to be field testing, not “mirror testing.” Clayland knocked on the door to emphasize his point.

“Can we just say that it worked fine and forget the whole thing?” She grabbed the included optical equipment and gave it a withering look.

“Nope.”

“Fine.” She took a deep sigh and slid the optics onto her forehead. Pulling open the door, Laine saw Clayland standing before her. When she met his gaze she thought her handler's eyebrows were going to fly off his face.

“Err...” He muttered. Laine turned her in angered embarassment and looked at the ground. Clayland continued to be speechless as he took in the “Advanced Infiltration Sneaking Suit” for the first time. Everything that she had told him was correct. It really did look like something that belonged in a video game.

“That's...an interesting design they came up with, isn't it?” He managed to admit supportively.

“I know exactly the kind of people who designed this. A bunch of perverted men who watch too much lolicon Japanese animation.” Laine replied with venom in her voice. “And look at these goggles.” She slid them from her forehead down over her eyes. As soon as she did the world was washed in technicolor as the thermal imaging system activated. She stood there, now fully “kitted up,” with her hands on her hips.

“I dunno. I think you look pretty cool.”

An exasperated sigh came from from the blonde's lips. She shook her head as her hand planted itself on her forehead.

“I had the feeling you would. At least it's only temporary right?” She flipped the optics back up so she could see normally. Strangely, Laine felt more comfortable with them covering her eyes as she was feeling awfully self-concious of the skin-tight “suit” she was currently wearing.

“Right. Just testing it, then it goes back. You'll never have to wear it again – unless we're told you have to of course.” Clayland smiled weakly.

“Whatever. Like you said, let's hurry up.” Laine checked that her knife was safetly sheathed in the only, she noted, rear pocket.

Where's my giant super powerful mecha...?

Was her final, sarcastic thought as she listened to Clayland's briefing.

Last edited by rusty-spring on Wed 6 May 2009 - 1:36; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 18:31

Lovely, Rusty Springs. Lovely. Great work there!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Dec 2007 - 18:45

Very Happy Love it. This one's definitely something new. The pose may be questionable but it is also dynamic, and the view is not straight on but slightly to the side. Very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 13:57

I've been playing tennis for a while now and this is an example of probably the most important reason why I have.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Lainetennisnj9.th

I am shameless. Laughing

Last edited by on Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 14:54; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 14:19

rusty-spring wrote:I've been playing tennis for a while now and this is an example of probably the most important reason why I have.

Lots of Up-Skirt Action? :twisted:
*Ducks and runs as things fly over head!*
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Mon 3 Dec 2007 - 15:04

ElfenMagix wrote:
Lots of Up-Skirt Action? :twisted:

Naturally. Razz Does that make me amazingly shallow minded? 'Fraid so 🇳🇴 . (Like women who play tennis in such outfits don't know they're upskirting every male chromosome in the area...:roll: )

Also I think ponytails + visors = hot.

It also occured to me that cyborgs playing sports would be the ultimate cash cow (assuming she was never found out.) Superhuman strength, reflexes, speed. Screw assassinations, I'm making them sports stars.

I think I should completely change the direction of my fanfictions and move it into a quasi-sports type setting. Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 0:13

Cutting to the chase, lately I've been losing interest in GSG (Don't shoot!) Dunno why, but I just am.

That being said motivation for working on art GSG related has been pretty low. It'll probably all flare back up when the new season comes to town, but as of now it's pretty non-existent.

In the mean time I found these two sketches in various stages of completion that I just stopped working on. Action poses are a pain-in-the-butt.

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Wip2ew2.th

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Wip1sd1.th

These could be finished quickly, but I have no idea who to make her fight in these connected scenes (Hence "Baldy" and "No Face/Body"). I was planning on making it one of the canon cyborgs, but I couldn't decide which one. If someone else would like to suggest a girl then feel free, it'll probably give me motivation to finish them.

I DO however, have a big Christmas group sketch in the works where the girls (The original 5) are all posing together in various x-mas costumes, and that'll probably be it for a while.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 3:55

1st pic : Is that giant fight with cyborg girl? Very Happy

2nd pic : Ah..look like she use Ikido against that giant!! :face:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 15:35

Looks good. Cant wait for the finished product!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 22:09

I really really like your work! I like your OC a lot! Did you actually make a comic? I saw the page of your OC and Henrietta pointing their guns at one another. If you did make a compic could you give me the link so I can read it? Very Happy

I made 4 comic myself, 508 pages in all, so I know how hard and time consuming it is. Your art is super specal awesome! I can't wait to see more! I love your style!!
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 11:18

Triela wrote:Did you actually make a comic?

Making a comic of my own was the ultimate goal, but I'm not sure if that'll ever pan out. Mostly I've just been doing small practice panels to work on poses and consistency.

I won't say "never", but I'd need a lot more time and energy than I have right now. Razz

emperor wrote:Ah..look like she use Ikido

Hmm...maybe it's something you'd do in aikido (which if I understand right is mostly grapples and throws), but I was thinking karate in that pose. She dodged a right handed punch, grabs the assailant's arm and locks it, then palm thrust into the jaw. Typical "hollywood" martial arts. I doubt you'd do such a fancy move in a real situation. Laughing

emperor wrote:against that giant!!

Heh, looks like a giant but it's not. It's the persepective. You're to the left of "No face" as she kicks Laine away from her (who is already standing further away.) Though you're right. That person is probably too tall in the first place.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 23:29

Heh, looks like a giant but it's not. It's the persepective. You're to the left of "No face" as she kicks Laine away from her (who is already standing further away.) Though you're right. That person is probably too tall in the first place.

Thanks,I get it. Smile
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2007 - 0:57

Rusty wrote:
Making a comic of my own was the ultimate goal, but I'm not sure if
that'll ever pan out. Mostly I've just been doing small practice panels
to work on poses and consistency.

I won't say "never", but I'd need a lot more time and energy than I have right now. Razz
Thery're good. Go for it, man. You might finish in half a year (take it slow), but it would be cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 22:32

This isn't GSG related, but I figured it might be nice to let everyone know what I've been doing with my GSG drawing timeslots.

Lately I've been really keen on making a story/art with a desert theme, so I began working on an original (i.e. non-fanart/fiction) project of mine on and off again for a few months now. My inspiration for this project coming from Fallout games/Various Movies/Books, and is set in an alternate history post-apocalyptic world. By no means in the setting original, merely my rendition of it.

No more governments (as we know them), the only "militaries" are now PMCs (Private Military Companies.) I'm won't go into details on a GSG fansite, but you get the idea.

Most of the characters in my project come from the various PMCs. This picture is of one of the main protagonists. (It is EXTREMELY rough right now since I was experimenting on what the outfit should be.)

rustyspring wrote:Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Samanthawiptv6.th

She's sporting my new drawing style of eyes/eyebrows. Look at those lashes! Even in post-apocalypse Earth women put on their mascara. Razz

So this is what I've been doing lately, with GSG on the backburner for now. If I end up posting anything more on this particular project, I'll link to a dedicated page for it.

P.S. I haven't COMPELETLY given up GSG art, just taking a break. Smile

Last edited by on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 22:25; edited 2 times in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 4:53

I can think that this is a pic of adult Triela.

Not bad!!

Awesome!
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 12:02

Excellent art work there , Rusty.
I cant say its an improvement, but it is different!
Keep it up!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 18:05

ElfenMagix wrote:

I know what you mean. Razz I may very well go back to how I had been doing eyes before, just wanted to try something different. Smile
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 20:03

rusty-spring wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:

I know what you mean. Razz I may very well go back to how I had been doing eyes before, just wanted to try something different. Smile
Or use both! As in different characters needing certain aspects of various body parts.

In my obvious case goes to my badly draw webcomic The Aphas.
Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Alpha244
redhead = Elina | Middle girl with big boobies = Desiree | End Girl with 'Rachel's eyes' = Michelle.

Michelle's Asian (though Rachel is not but has the same eyes), so I decided with those set of eyes worked well with her (and the other 2 asian characters in the strip; almond eyes did not look right under this setting :lol!Smile. The boy dont have eyelashes like the girls do.

The comic is on hiatus until I can get a new laptop to draw with it in... meaning old G3 running OS8.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 23:33

Your style made me thought about

The Simpson!!!!!!!!!!

:QF:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 25 Dec 2007 - 23:38

Thanks!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 26 Dec 2007 - 0:04

ElfenMagix wrote:Thanks!

You're welcome! :dance:
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 2:33

As I predicted, "Il Teatrino" has rekindled the fanart bug.

So as a return to GSG fanart I did a sketch of my favorite GSG character.

Claes:

Rusty's OC/Misc. Art and Fiction! - Page 4 Claesposeih6.th

I ended up using the older style eyes. Sexy, full lashes don't suit the GSG girls. NO I also tried emulating Claes' manga Vol. 4 (cover) dress instead of the more common brown, long sleeves one.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 12:16

Boy, oh boy. Whatch out people, she looks mad. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 20:19

Oh yes she does!!! :twisted:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next