Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts?

+4
Nachtsider
Wileama
West Nile
LoC978
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts?

Post by Danjo3 Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 9:50

Tia Lynn wrote:http://download.yousendit.com/1616AFED33154289
You poor thing! I hope you’re feeling a little better now. Smile

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts?

Post by Nachtsider Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 12:59

West Nile wrote:In the manga Triela stabbing Pino appeared as a last resort since she already had a car key in her eye. but in the anime it was like she was planning it the whole time running round with 2 fingers sticking out as if "watch out Pino, you may still have a knife with you but i got my fingers coming at ya!"

Triela is a soldier, trained to kill. I doubt she planned it to happen any other way.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 16:07

Danjo3 wrote:
Tia Lynn wrote:http://download.yousendit.com/1616AFED33154289
You poor thing! I hope you’re feeling a little better now. Smile
Much better, thanks! Then again, I haven't watched the episode again yet. just whistlin' Ha ha!!

Back to top Go down

So, Il Teatrino Episode 13. Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty ramblings...

Post by Guest Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 22:15

Touch of humanity and dare I say...a touch of love...

Nice work, Aida Yu, and nice work, Artland. The execution of the scenes leading towards the end is so profound I'm willing to overlook any drawback. Besides, they're probably already mentioned anyway. No use beating a dead horse.

The anime is not as emotionally-involved as the manga, but come on, it's not fair seeing something with a full knowledge of plot etc. beforehand and still expecting the same effect (although it can happen). However, my expectation was exceeded. I totally didn't see the changes coming just like I didn't see Angie retelling the pasta story. I also felt more sympathy for the antagonist, and those scenes as they met their fate was well orchestrated...and of course, the debate was settled, Hillshire found her...he found her dancin\\' I can't express how joyful I was when that happened cheers

Some expected Hillshire to be more emotional when he found the bloodied Triela, but recalling from the very first episode, I'm not so surprised it's not happening here either. Besides, the fact that he went to her first, instead of ensuring Pino is KIA, is enough for me to see that his world is crumbling and he lost his focus in exchange for his devotion for the princess. The scene where he worriedly waited and closed his eyes as if he was praying for the recovering, teary-eyed Triela (she finally got the nice animation she deserves!) in bed also tells me the same.

Never before I'm so glad to be proven wrong. I'm referring to the hug of course. No more dumbfounded-looking Triela. I would even relent to the HxT fan as the scene can be seen as such. Love or not, seems the princess finally found Hillshire as a figure to be trusted and a shoulder to cry on. In my 'lil world, of course I'd like to see it as she finally lose that awkwardness around him, and recalling from the earlier skirmish where she brushed him off cold, she is making it up to him by initiating the hug....and that teary dream that followed, I'd like to imagine this time she's dreaming her first encouter with both her mother, and 'papa.' Nevertheless, I think it's only fair to ask a lady what a lady character might think...so Triela, in your opinion, why our beloved princess initiated that hug?

When Triela went back to Pino, somehow I thought how gut-wrenching/dramatic it would be if these two were siblings. Both lives ruined by human trafficking, and were eventually made to kill each other. The act of her taking back what was hers, and returning what was his...I found that to be very profound. A touch of humanity...indeed of whatever is left in our lady warrior. As in the tale, Pinocchio finally becomes a human, and he dies.

Sakura, would you please...no, scratch that...puhleaassee I'm begging you...post translation or the gist of dialogues by Hillshire and Triela?

edit: hehheheh, I was wondering if it was Rico and Jean, or if Jean is Triela handler, he probably would have opened fire at Pino (and Triela) as they're fighting (hmmm, my cyborg can take a bullet or two, no problem, I'll put this wonder-kid to dirt nap in no time. He surely can't dodge bullets, knives, and attacking all at the same time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 22:31

wasyhuu wrote:When Triela went back to Pino, somehow I thought how gut-wrenching/dramatic it would be if these two were siblings.
There's actually nothing in the canon to rule out this possibility, really. Part of me likes to believe that it was, indeed, the case.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 22:39

Nachtsider wrote:
wasyhuu wrote:When Triela went back to Pino, somehow I thought how gut-wrenching/dramatic it would be if these two were siblings.
There's actually nothing in the canon to rule out this possibility, really. Part of me likes to believe that it was, indeed, the case.

Yeah they're so much alike in every way, even they're hair is the same color... Does it ever say where Pino is from... Amsterdam maybe? ^_^

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 22:45

He was found in an Italian basement, at any rate, but that doesn't explain his land of birth.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 1:05

Tia Lynn wrote:Much better, thanks! Then again, I haven't watched the episode again yet. just whistlin' Ha ha!!
Glad to hear it. And you might want to wait a few days before you give it a second screening - so you can mentally prepare your self.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 1:53

wasyhuu wrote:Sakura, would you please...no, scratch that...puhleaassee I'm begging you...post translation or the gist of dialogues by Hillshire and Triela?
Uhhhh....Watashi no nihongo ga mada mada heta ni omoimasu sweat

Luckily, there weren't that many dialogues between Hillshire and Triela so I was able to translate most of it without too much trouble. It's not perfect, but I think it gets the point out.

Start of Pino/Triela fight
H: Triela
T: Please go ahead of me
H: But...
(Pino attacks and Triela/Pino duke it out while Hillshire stands there trying to shoot)
H: Triela!
T: Please search for Christiano!
(Hillshire runs off)

After Pino runs away....
T: Hillshire-san
H: Triela, are you okay?
T: Pinocchio ran away. I'm searching the place
H: There are enemies on this side so keep an eye out
(shots fired)
T: Hillshire-san!
H: I'm fine on this side! Find Pinocchio!
T: Hai!

Not really Hillshire/Triela, but I liked the scene right when Triela crashes through the window to attack Pino
P: Which of us is the monster?
T: Someone like you could never understand. I have to fight!
P: Seems like we are the same.

At the end when Triela gives the pendant back to Pino

H: Triela. You were excessive (or pushed yourself too hard)
T: Hillshire-san
(Hillshire approaches Triela, they gaze into each other eyes :fangirling ensues:, and then Triela hugs him and puts her had on his chest)
T: I won, didn't I?
H: Yea
T: Please congratulate me. I've won... (sorry I originally put 'we won')
(Hillshire hugs her back)

I hope that helps!

Last edited by Sakura on Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 2:10; edited 1 time in total

Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Forum Posts : 472

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 2:02

Sakura wrote:We won...

awwwwww Awesome!

Grazie, Sakura-san, Grazie ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 2:09

Oh crap I made a small mistake. 'Kachimashita yo' meant "I've won" instead of "we won" T.T

Please don't hurt me Washyuu-san! Gomenasai
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 2:20

grrrrrrr sissy slapfighting

hehehe, macht nichts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 15:33

wasyhuu wrote:edit: hehheheh, I was wondering if it was Rico and Jean, or if Jean is Triela handler, he probably would have opened fire at Pino (and Triela) as they're fighting (hmmm, my cyborg can take a bullet or two, no problem, I'll put this wonder-kid to dirt nap in no time. He surely can't dodge bullets, knives, and attacking all at the same time)
My goodness, what a clever point! I believe that you're absolutely right about this.

Hillshire's initial hesitation, then following Triela's order to find
Christiano, was quick and terribly touching. Once again demonstrating that
Hillshire not only has trusts Triela's judgment, but fully places his confidence
in her. Despite his obvious concern for her safety, he does not doubt her capabilities. Of course, this all goes without saying. I just adore Hillshire and Triela so much that I couldn't stand to not put my two cents in. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 16:45

wasyhuu wrote:grrrrrrr sissy slapfighting

hehehe, macht nichts
Scheiße....

Sie übersetzen ein paar Dinge von Japanern zu Englisch, und jetzt Sie reden Deutsch. Wie machen Sie das? Und wie viele Sprachen wissen Sie?
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Fri 4 Apr 2008 - 0:45

wasyhuu wrote:grrrrrrr sissy slapfighting

hehehe, macht nichts
:looks up 'macht nichts': study Phew...
For a moment, I thought I was being dissed sweat

Scheiße....

Sie übersetzen ein paar Dinge von Japanern zu Englisch, und jetzt Sie reden Deutsch. Wie machen Sie das? Und wie viele Sprachen wissen Sie?
Why did the topic turn into Deutsch? Puzzled
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 4 Apr 2008 - 0:53

I really didn’t like the fact that Hillshire was involved in the Triela/Pino encounter. I think it was really out of character for ol’ Vic to listen to Triela and take off like that. I think he would have stayed and helped her. They should have done it the way it was done in the manga.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2