Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post pictures of ur weapons

+30
Officer_Charon
Darkstar117
H_Wimbleton
WEBER
Good ol Boy
boomer_gonz
Cifu
MP5
Alfisti
Toma-kun
DaGuyEvery1Knows
SPARTAN 119
Variance
rshackleford
maverick375
ElfenMagix
rusty-spring
Awinnell
TTIO
Kiskaloo
Wileama
Triela-Chan
Danjo3
Nachtsider
Triela
Nuke is Good
Tommygunner70
emperor
LoC978
tsundere9kagami2
34 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: post pictures of ur weapons

Post by Triela-Chan Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 10:43

Danjo3 wrote:
I’ve got the military cap. Doesn’t fit though - it's too small

I´ve got the military cap too... and it´s perfect!(maybe a bit to big but I like it!)

Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 12:57

I hate talking politics, but I'm not taking this very far and only this one post exception to pose the question:

Well, the thing about McCain... I'm not overly excited for him (except for the fact he does have a nice choice for a female candidate as a running mate), but the thing is:

McCain... alright ............... OR ......... Obama?

If you had the choice to eat cold meat and sloppy mashed potatoes OR poisioned catfish, which would go with?

Anyone who ever bothered studying what the candidates say and do would've noticed that Obama doesn't salute US flag, his father was head of a world-wide terrorist organization, Obama is in fact Arabic, his wife doesn't even support his gun control ideals, and tries to tell people that America is weak and needs change.

Like Hilary Clinton lying, "I remember flying into Iraq having to duck under sniper fire" ...

"Bush did not get consent from Congress to take military action in Iraq as defined in the Constitution". -- He doesn't have to, nowhere does it say that. He's Commander in Chief, and the Constitution says he can do what he wants with the military whatever he well pleases.

For foriegners who don't care (Natchsider/Panzer, I know you're in the midst):

Imagine having a leader who does not salute your own flag or supports your own nation. Now imagine that your nation is the most powerful and influential nation in the world.

-- There, I said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 17:48

i hate how everyone is bishing about how obhama is black you know what he prolly gonna win just cause hes black and we are americans and a woman preident whos full of bullshit just cause her husbnd was presedent is not gonna win
oh and for the lols http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hillaryobamastarwarstf7.gif

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Forum Posts : 1075

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 18:16

I got another lightsaber!!

Spoiler:

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 19:38

i hate how everyone is bishing about how obhama is black you know
Correction: Obama is Arabic. I think black people are fun and money conservative. Arabic persons are smart and try at languages. are quite Sons of rulers of world-wide terrorist organizations another story, Black, White, or Arabic.

I wish the press would bring that out.

"Ooooooooh, McCain got DWI at 22!"

"But who cares if Obama was a supporter of terrorism and extremist Islam?"

Anyway...

I got another lightsaber!!
For your B-day? Is this the gift you were talking 2 us about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 19:48

Colonel Marksman wrote:For foriegners who don't care (Natchsider/Panzer, I know you're in the midst):

Imagine having a leader who does not salute your own flag or supports your own nation. Now imagine that your nation is the most powerful and influential nation in the world.
Don't care? I think you have the wrong Nachtsider, good sir!

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:20

Don't care? I think you have the wrong Nachtsider, good sir!
Rah? I specifically thought on one e-mail....

or is that political humor? Sorry, I thought I quoted you as saying, "I don't give a ****."

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:28

Triela wrote:I got another lightsaber!!

Spoiler:
lols that is so pimpin right dere be a sith cause you can cut people up and not feel guilty

tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:30

Colonel Marksman wrote:or is that political humor? Sorry, I thought I quoted you as saying, "I don't give a ****."
That quote alone is sufficient proof that it wasn't me. I'm not especially prone to swearing.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:33

That quote alone is sufficient proof that it wasn't me. I'm not especially prone to swearing.

Huh. Well, whatever I guess. It was part of a series of e-mails I was fanning out to people concerning political humor when you said something about not living in the US and not caring. So I responded that I would only give you humorous e-mails that did not pertain to politics.

Anyway, that aside, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good .308 caliber rifle I might get as my first rifle. I know there's plenty of gun owners.

I'm hoping to have the money for a NDM 86 SVD, but I'm sure there are cheaper firearms that are good to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:37

I think it's more probable that any dismissive response on my part would have been in relation to the fact that it was a forwarded e-mail, not the message's content.

Forwarded e-mails annoy me.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 21:14

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1003047bt8.jpg
my nicesest air soft spiringer its a cyma glock and by far the best spring pistol cyma eva made. lots of metal

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1003044zx2.jpg
heres a picture of it field stripped
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 21:43

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1003047bt8.jpg
my nicesest air soft spiringer its a cyma glock and by far the best spring pistol cyma eva made. lots of metal

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1003044zx2.jpg
heres a picture of it field stripped

Wow! Those are nice airsoft guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:03

cyma usually makes real crappy spring airsoft but this one is great like 85% metal mechanism i found it for like 13 bucks in a flea market
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:15

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:cyma usually makes real crappy spring airsoft but this one is great like 85% metal mechanism i found it for like 13 bucks in a flea market

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 21213

I bought an airsoft gun from Wal-Mart, and it quit working 4 days later. (Tis ok, because I bought it as a toy for my cousin, and to practice with in h-2-h combat,/quick draw/reload, not as an actual weapon to shoot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:20

if ur buying from wal mart you might as well get a kwc gun the things last forever but are hard to take apart and modify i had a smith and wesson m1 somthing pistol it has a slim mag great for quick draw reloading also the kwc colt delta elite from wal mart was good it was my first air soft pistol i still have it in working order of course i open up all my guns and give em a good oiling and lube the piston with petrolium jelly i have this power master pellet rifle thats been working over like 15 years (wow) i used to kill birds and rodents with it.

Last edited by tsundere9kagami2 on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:33

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:if ur buying from wal mart you might as well get a kwc gun the things last forever but are hard to take apart and modify i had a smith and wesson m1 somthing pistol it has a slim clip great for quick draw reloading also the kwc colt delta elite from wal mart was good it was my first air soft pistol i still have it in working order of course i open up all my guns and give em a good oiling and lube the piston with petrolium jelly i have this power master pellet rifle thats been working over like 15 years (wow) i used to kill birds and rodents with it.
Bah, crap. Figures.

Well, my total in airsoft guns I bought that day totaled $65... that's 3 pistols and an "M-16". Actually it was an HK417 with 12" barrel. I thought it was a strange looking M-16 until I chanced upon Rachel's primary weaponry and saw my airsoft gun there. Just from the airsoft gun though, I like it better than the M-16. If the real deal is anything like it (I'm not counting weight/trigger pull as a factor: that's dumb), I wouldn't mind having one.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:38

i bought this famas at wal mart it was really acurate and had adjustable hop of but other that than it was justa rifle
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 22:41

i have played with a real well it was a m4 my cousins in the military got it for my uncle only 18000$ i field stripped it in front af my relatives and they were astounded and creeped out
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 23:12

Colonel Marksman wrote:I hate talking politics
Okay, right off the bat I would agree with you. There are some pretty wacky things you've said. I'm going to try to be polite in correcting them, but I can't make any promises at this point.

Colonel Marksman wrote:Anyone who ever bothered studying what the candidates say and do would've noticed that Obama doesn't salute US flag
Okay now from my understanding a civilian only needs to render a civilian salute to the flag during the National Anthem. My understanding of that one photo where he appears not to be, is because the national anthem had just ended, and he simply put his hand down first. Even if Obama for some reason didn't salute the flag that one time, you know what, there are more important ways to judge a persons patriotism. What they say, what they believe, and what they do for the nation. The first time I heard the man speak it light a fire in me that made me believe that America really is the shining city on the hill, or at least it can be. That's a damn patriotic thing, and to me out weighs the fault of failing to salute the flag once.

Colonel Marksman wrote:his father was head of a world-wide terrorist organization
Okay seriously where the hell did you get his one? If his father really was head of a world wide terrorist organization, then why don't the major news outlets, like fox news, report it. Why don't people put attack adds against it on television. This is simply a straight out lie that doesn't stand up to logic, and I'm curious where you heard it.

Colonel Marksman wrote:Obama is in fact Arabic
No he's really not. His father was Kenyan. A country located in Africa, not the Middle east. His mother on the other hand is a Caucasian form Kansas. Which would make him of African, and American dissent. Now if your trying to imply that he is a Muslim, you would also be wrong. He's a born, and raised Christian. Again the whole white mother from Kansas things. Or perhaps the whole scandal with his church minister being kind of wacky politically was just to distract us from Obama's sneaky Arabic past? Even if he was, which he isn't, what exactly is wrong with that? Maybe we shouldn't have elected Kennedy, because the Pope was going to start giving him orders?

Colonel Marksman wrote:tries to tell people that America is weak, and needs change.
I think this is an issue with how you say something. First of all most politicians build their campaign on change. You'll notice that McCain emphasis his campaign on the basis of change as well. I've never heard Obama say that this is a weak nation. Perhaps he suggests that it's a nation not living up to it's full potential though. A nation that has real issues that need face, like energy policy, economy, and a difficult war. John McCain will say the same damn thing. It's not saying America is weak, it's saying we have problems that need solutions. That's politics.

Colonel Marksman wrote:"Bush did not get consent from Congress to take military action in Iraq as defined in the Constitution". -- He doesn't have to, nowhere does it say that. He's Commander in Chief, and the Constitution says he can do what he wants with the military whatever he well pleases.
Oh man, it's awesome how you show your lack of understanding right here. There are actually a few things the president can't do with the military. He can't deploy them a civil matter inside the US without congress, or a governor asking him to. One of the checks, and balances of constitution was to give only congress the right to declare war. The War Powers act in 1973 allows the President to launch a war with a limited number of soldiers for a limited period of time without a declaration of war. It also requires him to give reports to congress about that war. Of course America hasn't been at war since the WW II, we've only been involved in 'military actions.' This is one check that has more or less eroded away. The President isn't exactly broken any laws, but he hasn't exactly followed the Constitution either. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. GI Joooe!
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 23:15

i knew it KENYAAAAA!!!!!!!! BISHES
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 10:44

Triela wrote:
Spoiler:
You’re obliviously an armature when I comes to handling light sabers. Any good Jedi knows you never hold it that close to your face. Laughing
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 10:49

then...a sith?

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 11:25

Danjo3 wrote:
Triela wrote:
Spoiler:
You’re obliviously an armature when I comes to handling light sabers. Any good Jedi knows you never hold it that close to your face. Laughing

^o^ Yeahhhhh I could have cut myself pretty bad. Laughing

I love the sith more than the jedi, but sith isn't my nature. ^_^;; I <3 my new lightsaber. I'm thinking about getting either Mace Windu's or Obi-Wan's next. What do you guys think?
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 11:34

Obi Wan's next...

Or for some color variation, Mace Windu's nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela-Chan Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 12:06

OBI-WAN!!! Razz
Triela-Chan
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 21:01

Danjo3 wrote:
Triela wrote:
Spoiler:
unless you're using it to shave (or rather, cold burn the hair outta your face). Works great as long as you don't slip up... but that's what the force is for. Call it an advanced training exercise.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:43

you can shave with a lighter ive tried it but it can hurt cause its fukken fire
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:47

I prefer to pull the hairs out with a pair of tweezers. One by one.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:54

3 words for you duct tape shaving
(duct tape made for mans (and ducts))
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:54

I actually use my Ka-Bar in the field... but yeah, a lighter is a bad idea. That's why a lightsaber would rock, though. No heat coming from the blade, so if you could get it close enough without it actually touching you (or anything but your facial hair, anyway)...

...and Nacht, your method would take me hours... maybe even days.

...done the duct tape thing... on my chest... while drunk.
that one stung like a bitch in the morning...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:58

i have gotton a hair cut with pirrana teeth which is really weird cause they actually work they cut hair
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Thu 4 Sep 2008 - 23:58

is this gonna be a contest of manly hair removal devices?
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 0:11

*tries to force hair out of his face using only cheek and jaw muscles*

hhhnnnnnrrrrrggggg......
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 4:57

Or you could do like Clark Kent... *laserbeam eyes into the mirror*

*Looks over at LoC struggling to use his face muscles* "Are you done yet?"

LoC: hhhnnnnnrrrrrggggg..... almost .... one hair...... hhhnnnnnrrrrrggggg!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 11:54

LoC978 wrote: unless you're using it to shave (or rather, cold burn the hair outta your face). Works great as long as you don't slip up... but that's what the force is for. Call it an advanced training exercise.
I also hear that if you turn it way down, you can use it as a hair curler.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 22:08

Hey Loc, how's that CZ75 working for you compared to the F92? Does the muscle memory from the Beretta transfer readily?

I've gained much interest of it after an old salt beat me shooting CZ (I used USP and G34...I know, I know...it's the user, not the tool, but considering all things equal...). Also for an all-metal bullet-launcher, you can't beat the accuracy/reliabitliy and price combination, or so I have read.

M4 and Hello Kitty Laughing I would have called blasphemy in a another forum, but here it's PRICELESS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 7 Sep 2008 - 22:52

wasyhuu wrote:Hey Loc, how's that CZ75 working for you compared to the F92? Does the muscle memory from the Beretta transfer readily?
honestly, I don't shoot it a whole lot anymore... not terribly fond of the 'classic pistol' feel of either weapon (they're... knobbly, I guess. too many things stickin' out of 'em). But... yeah, the muscle memory does sorta transfer, they're very similar to sight down, though I'm horrible at reflexive fire beyond about 10yds with 'em (much better with GLOCKs and, to a lesser extent {damned grip safety Hissy fit } XDs).
One thing I can say for certain about the CZ, though... it's the next best thing to a revolver if you wanna take your time and try for distance. Mine is nice and accurate up to about 50yds in my hands (enough to hit a human silhouette, anyway. A beer bottle I can only do at about 20yds).
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Sep 2008 - 0:52

One thing I can say for certain about the CZ, though... it's the next best thing to a revolver if you wanna take your time and try for distance.
Oi! *Finds personal choice weapon for a certain assassin and changes*

Wow, thanks LoC!

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sat 8 Nov 2008 - 19:31

I got a WE hi capa 5.1 dragon GBB full metal. YAY!

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 1003111qp2

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 1003150rx3

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 1003093ic1
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 2:29

Uugh...I hate that orange cap thing.

Good thing here there's no need for orange cap-like thing. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 4:21

It must be nice living in a country where having a realistic toy wont get you shot. (sigh)
well here in america we have these things called firearms they are what your toys are based on and every year thousands upon thousands upon millions are killed by them or shot (me being one of them).

lols im just kidding the real reason i kept that damn orange cap on there is because it is actually a silencer thread (its a metal silencer thread mind you, none of that plastic orange cap garbage) im guessing they put the silencer thread as the orange cap so you dont pull it off and its kinda working until i repaint it to be black Mwhahaha!

or..... were you talking about the red cap on the propane adapter (i doubt it i know your an orange cap rascist) its so my adaptor dosent die.

do they have the orange caps on airsoft guns in japan Panzer? 
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 6:21

No need for colorful caps in countries where handguns are illegal for citizens to own ('course, if a real firearm was acquired on the black market, there might be a problem when people don't take it seriously). I still have an airsoft springer GLOCK 17 clone from Germany that looks like the real deal... same size as my real 21, too...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 11:09

do they have the orange caps on airsoft guns in japan Panzer?

Here? Nope. You have to get a license for each of it though--and of course you may not run around the street carrying it without a gunbag.

Good thing is, everytime you purchase one they'll provide you. I love Tokyo Marui...although some I have to say is still expensive, Hong Kong's airsoft is something worth looking Very Happy

Currently looking for a MG42 or an M249 SAW for club. Next year we'll have to pass the club down...*sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 13:31

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:It must be nice living in a country where having a realistic toy wont get you shot. (sigh)
well here in america we have these things called firearms they are what your toys are based on and every year thousands upon thousands upon millions are killed by them or shot (me being one of them).

Guns are dangerous, capable of killing squirrels, rabbits, even large animals and... humans. They are able to lock pick their way out of the box and clatter about silently, looking for victims. If left loaded, they are even more dangerous (considering these creatures don't have very nimble limbs). Watch as this one climbs out of the bedroom of its owner and into the child's bedroom, crawling to the edge of the bed... and waiting for its prey.

But look! Just before daybreak, it puts the safety back on, and slips into the last dwindling darkness. Today, the victim is safe for not getting out of bed... but it is only... a matter of time.

(Note English accent)

In this scenario, we see a man with his pocketed Kel-tec P32, but wait, as he is walking by a row of shops, a shotgun breaks through the the window of the glass, demanding the humans give it money and diamonds for bling. As it aims it omnious long snout (also a barrel) at any movement, the P32 jumps out of its owner's pocket and demands a duel. The shotgun and the P32 duke it out, but alas, they are evenly matched. The pistol makes leaps and bounds, and takes only a few buckshot pellets, but while the projectiles of the pistol can puncture the wooden stock at the rear, such a shot is hard to make, and the P32 species is known to not have great accuracy.

Alas, the two, out of projectiles, return to their masters who have done nothing, and they leave a mess, and five human bodies lying helplessly in the battlezone.

-----------------

Did a gun shoot you, or did a person shoot you? If a person shot you, would it be different if someone else, a law-abiding citizen with his own weapon, shot a gun in the air first, or if you yourself had a gun? Would the person, in his wrong-doing, shoot you anyway? I garuntee unless he were a highered assassin, he'd take off running.

I've seen three men, one armed with a shotgun, one armed with a handgun, and another a semi-automatic rifle enter a store and take off running in the streets like panzies because the owner pulled out his .32 revolver, and shot back after taking cover. I've read over 20 detailed accounts when children successfully saved their own or their families lives by shooting a wrongdoer. One included a 12-year-old girl who hunts with her father. Two men broke into the home, and when a man with a stole .45 handgun went upstairs (to kidnap the girl), she gave him a taste of lead. The other ran downstairs and out the door, but in his attempt to leave, she pursued and shot him. He died on the street.

A six-year-old boy saved his mother when a man was beating her. When he came in with his little .22LR rifle demanding him to stop, he laughed and continued. The boy stuck the gun up to the man's head, and he never laughed again.

Even my grandmother when she was a 9-1-1 dispatcher made a call for the police, it was a boy who pursued a robber four blocks and shot him dead. When the police arrived, he asked, "Did I do good? Did I do good?"

Neither of these children suffered trauma. They grew up feeling like heroes, and were mature about firearms, respecting their capabilities in the hands of people. There are 0 cases of children successfully defending themselves or loved ones and regretting it.

These are reasons why I point out Texas has such a low crime rate compared to California. Every 1 out of 4 Texans are armed either on the home or in the streets, and that is why Texas is safer. over 90% of men who commit crime with guns get them illegally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 15:29

"An armed society is a polite society."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 9 Nov 2008 - 17:08

also, those who acquire their firearms by legal means usually know more about them than those who acquire them by illegal means. I'm confident I could survive in more situations than some gang banger. Even one with an automatic weapon.

While we're on the subject of criminals shot by armed citizens, though... I'd say the ultimate Darwin Award goes to...
David Zaback of Renton, Washington!
Feb. 4, 1990.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 13:34

LoC978 wrote:also, those who acquire their firearms by legal means usually know more about them than those who acquire them by illegal means. I'm confident I could survive in more situations than some gang banger. Even one with an automatic weapon.

While we're on the subject of criminals shot by armed citizens, though... I'd say the ultimate Darwin Award goes to...
David Zaback of Renton, Washington!
Feb. 4, 1990.

You... must be joking. This guy used a small caliber (probably 9mm) to rob... a gun store? WITH an on-duty police officer inside? I thought trying to rob a bank by filling out all the information on a deposit slip was stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 13:40

Nope, that one really happened. In an area where over 70% of adult males possess a concealed carry permit, a man tries to rob a gun store with a .38. It's said that most of the customers present also drew their weapons and took cover, but none fired. Apparently the one who fired the killing shot was the store owner.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2008 - 20:24

LoC978 wrote:Nope, that one really happened. In an area where over 70% of adult males possess a concealed carry permit, a man tries to rob a gun store with a .38. It's said that most of the customers present also drew their weapons and took cover, but none fired. Apparently the one who fired the killing shot was the store owner.
O.o NO

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 86919 I'm going to rob this store!

post pictures of ur weapons - Page 2 423829

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 0:50

LoC978 wrote:I'm confident I could survive in more situations than some gang banger. Even one with an automatic weapon.

I encourage gang bangers to hold there guns sideways (all ganster like) cause well you cant really hit crap like that and hey isn't it a good thing that they miss all the time? Also i hear that messes up your wrist and your gun.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 2:00

Firing a .22 sideways won't mess your wrist up. A .45, on the other hand - now, that's another story...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 2:14

...and it can only mess up your gun if you drop it... or if it's ejecting straight up instead of straight down it may cause the gun to jam if it has weak ejection in the first place.
'course, that also gives you the opportunity to catch the casing before it hits the ground.
Moral of the story: only fire sideways for execution shots, and only if you intend to catch the casing.

as for messing up your wrist... depends on the wrist, and whether or not you cock your arm sideways along with your wrist. never fire a high caliber handgun with your wrist twisted.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 5:45

Why would you want to shoot the gun sideways? Upsidedown is sooooo much cooler!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 5:56

I hear shooting sideways can counter muzzle climb.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 11:48

Nachtsider wrote:I hear shooting sideways can counter muzzle climb.

Yeah, instead you have side ways climb.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 11:51

I hear shooting sideways can counter muzzle climb.

I heard there was a technique for shooting such. Metal Gear Solid 3's EVA shoots sideways and use the recoil to push the gun to quickly finish off a line of soldiers.

Its a cool technique...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 11:52

That's kinda extreme, Panzer. I don't see it working in real life.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Nov 2008 - 11:53

That's kinda extreme, Panzer. I don't see it working in real life.

Hey, its quite possible! Maybe we should send it to Mythbuster to prove it :p

You know, video game myths? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next