Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Central Movie Night

Go down

Cyborg Central Movie Night Empty Cyborg Central Movie Night

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 9:27

So I was in the chatbox last night, when I got the idea to have some sort of weekly (or monthly or whenever-ly) movie night, where we get together on a site like Justin.TV and watch a movie. It could be any kind of movie, good or bad.

Now, another idea I had for the channel itself is to create an account called "CyborgCentral" or something like that, and make a password for it that a select few of us will know, so that if one of the channel operators is unavailable that night, we have a backup. Speaking of passwords, we should, in my opinion, put an access code on the channel, so only the people of the forum would be able to get in. Something simple like "cyborgloli" would work.

One last thing, I'm not quite sure how we'd be able to stream a movie on Justin.TV. I know it can be done, I just don't know how. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to throw me one. Oh yeah, and any ideas for movies you'd like to see, that would be helpful too.

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Central Movie Night Empty Re: Cyborg Central Movie Night

Post by Triela Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 17:50

That sounds like an amazing idea! :3 We should SO watch Star Wars one night! Is it a movie site where you can use webcam and stuff as well? That would be cool! ^_^
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 18:25

Yes, it's primarily used for webcams and the like, but for what I want to do, I'd need to figure out how to get a movie to play on the stream. Once I get that figured out, we're pretty much set to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 12:54

That sounds amazing! Once you figure it out lets do it! >=D
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down