Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you happy about right now?

+56
Pax
ACH
mushi4fr
funkmachine
imksoon
tremec6speed
NeverSleep
Social Welfare Nation
theprodigalson
ChaosKin640
motorwaymurderer
ElfenMagix
FearTheLASERFACE
BanksPDaniels
jedoZhidin
WEBER
Aisha_Hikari
Sintendo
Plaxy
Officer_Charon
H_Wimbleton
windfish55
Reina
maverick375
Cherubino
Adam
Tommygunner70
Triela Hilshire
Nuke is Good
MadHatChemist
Triela-Chan
Godot
Probit Return
MP5
Splintered Soul
Jacen Starslayer
0utf0xZer0
Totoum
Five_X
Nachtsider
Triela
DaGuyEvery1Knows
Robert Frazer
TTIO
Danjo3
boomer_gonz
hydra282
Toma-kun
rusty-spring
Professor Voodoo
Alfisti
Sakura
tsundere9kagami2
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
LoC978
60 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you happy about right now?

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 5:10

Alfisti wrote:
VW seemingly doesn't want to let you drive their cars and will only do so under duress, Mercedes sits you in the passenger seat, runs you through all the gizmos, then drives you to the end of the test route before allowing you to drive back... BMW hands you the keys and, yeah... says "have fun".
Interesting. Mercedes would probably aggravate me the most. Dealerships always love showing off the silly bells & whistles...cup holders, electronic seats, stereo controls, et cetera. 9/10 times I end up saying "That's ridiculous...can I order the car without that?"

Dealer: Umm...yes...but that's a special order, it costs extra.

Which is why I end up buying used.
Was the stipulation required?
Well, I did live only 45 minutes south of the track, and the dealership knew I often took the TL-R up there, so you can't blame them for being cautious...but no, I was pretty respectful of the loaner stuff they gave me.

That said, I know the exact top speed of everything they ever loaned me.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3428

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you happy about right now?

Post by Alfisti Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 6:28

Professor Voodoo wrote:Interesting. Mercedes would probably aggravate me the most. Dealerships always love showing off the silly bells & whistles...cup holders, electronic seats, stereo controls, et cetera. 9/10 times I end up saying "That's ridiculous...can I order the car without that?"

Dealer: Umm...yes...but that's a special order, it costs extra.
I haven't run into "it'll cost more", generally "it'll take longer"... That said, buying second hand there's few things on my car I probably wouldn't have specced myself... sunroof (not suitable to our climate, so it's basically permanently closed and blanked) and 19" wheels being prime among them. That said, I wouldn't have specced sat-nav myself, but love having the screen there... not so much because I use the satnav (I like big bits of paper which can be spread over a bonnet and drawn on with pens) but being able to call up my iPhone play-lists and contacts without taking my eyes off the road is fantastic.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5880

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 14:05

BBC America is running a Sports Relief 2012 special today, intermixing segments from the event last weekend in the UK along with Comic Relief/Sports Relief segments from earlier years, including the Doctor Who 2011 Comic Relief special - "Space" and "Time".

The Doctor: "Pond, put some trousers on."

Brilliant.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 17:22

Guys... I got my ticket in the mail today for the horror fest... It feels so much more real now!!! Norman Reedus is 23 days!!!!!!! I suddenly can't breathe. >____<

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Forum Posts : 2746

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 19:20

Alfisti wrote: I wouldn't have specced sat-nav myself, but love having the screen there... not so much because I use the satnav
I resisted in-car GPS for a long time (which is odd, because my job involves using GPS to guide ships around). If I take a long road trip I have a small laptop that I fix to the dashboard. Coupled with a GPS receiver, this becomes my nav screen.

This past December I found a new use for it. I ran into a snowstorm in the mountains of Pennsylvania...at night. Visibility was not ideal, but if I kept one eye on the nav screen I saw each turn coming up. It was like having a rally co-driver with me, and helped a lot.

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 4:00

Professor Voodoo wrote:This past December I found a new use for it. I ran into a snowstorm in the mountains of Pennsylvania...at night. Visibility was not ideal, but if I kept one eye on the nav screen I saw each turn coming up. It was like having a rally co-driver with me, and helped a lot.
Seriously, if someone would program a GPS to give directions in the style of "easy left, over crest into medium right, double caution" I'd be all over that...

...also: LONG WEEKEND!

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 15:13

Just got a Little Busters figure at Forbidden Planet today. I saw her for only 60$ so there was no way I could pass her up.

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 81pvyn10

This happened.

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Img_6410

Your welcome. XD

Triela

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:42

Triela wrote:This happened.

Your welcome. XD
"Hilshire, I have a cat on my head... your argument is invalid". What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 70464

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 15:38

Sandro: *takes in breath*

Petra: "Say a word, and I don't care HOW badly I throw up - it'll be worth it."

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1472

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 20:56

Have just realised that, if I sold the BMW, I could have a Delorean...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 21:21

One of my coworkers has a DeLorean.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 3:55

get the Euro spec one,has lower suspension and more HP
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 5:29

Alfisti wrote:Have just realised that, if I sold the BMW, I could have a Delorean...
What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 12711310
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 10:17

He never said he would, just that he could
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 10:24

Officer_Charon wrote:He never said he would, just that he could
Is that a challenge?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 13:38

Happy that I gotz the Internetz again... But I now have a headache and it kinda offsets that really... And my absence has apparently afflicted me with a "Three dots at the end of each sentence syndrome" which may or may not be an actual condition...

BUT all things considered, I now know what Electricity is, and then some...

Oh yeah... HI-HI (personally prefer Hello but, Its easier to type HI, tho explaining it kinda defeats the purpose of it being an easier/shorter word to type twice)

note: Everything actually happened yesterday but I have not slept yet so I still consider it as today...
ACH
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 390

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 0:14

Just finished watching Living for the Day After Tomorrow, a slice-of-life romantic drama anime from 2006 and it made me very happy.

Karada is a young girl who hates being treated like a child and who wishes to be grown up. Shoko is an aloof, unhappy young woman who has just returned from overseas. When they meet by coincidence one night at a local shrine where they both like to make wishes, they exchange ages.

Anime News Network gave a glowing a review of the DVD. As I normally like these kinds of shows and The Right Stuff had it on sale, I picked it up but only now got around to watching it. I find myself in complete agreement with ANN - this show is brilliant. The premise is gimmicky, but they make it something special without the need for gags, tropes or cliches. And the soundtrack is mostly soft piano pieces and if there is one type of music I love, it is soft piano. This will certainly be a soundtrack I do writing to.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 6:28

Moving back to Brisbane... removalists turn up tomorrow and ferring cars back on saturday. Dad's kindly offered to drive the Alfa back... I did offer him the BMW but somehow I get the impression he's looking forward to reliving his youth roadtripping in a ropey car...

...God knows why, he has a Lotus for that.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 12:18

One week till I see The Devil's Carnival!

9 DAYS TILL I MEET NORMAN REEDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333
Triela
Triela

Female

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 3:24

Whoever thought of putting a car detailing service at the airport was a genius. Notch up one less thing for Alfisti to do this weekend.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 2:31

I have an apartment, it's in New Farm (for those not familiar with Brisbane, that's the trendier end of town and close to stuff I like) and could be best described as "Bohemian"... which is to say it's crappy but in a good way. The building's 1930s, so there's wood floors, high ceilings and I'm on the top level. Double bonus it also has a secure entrance and undercover secured carparking.

Unfortunatley the removalists were faster getting my gear to Brisbane than anticipated, so everything's at the folks' and I'm going to have to organise another set of removalists (because I'm way too lazy to move myself... and there's stairs. Bugger that).
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 4:53

I AM MEETING NORMAN REEDUS TODAY
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 22:15

Tri, we haven't heard from you for more than five hours. We expect some epic stories when you come back from your meeting with Norman. Very Happy
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 22:30

Nachtsider wrote:Tri, we haven't heard from you for more than five hours. We expect some epic stories when you come back from your meeting with Norman. Very Happy
I've got my money on jail. She tried to shave a lock of this Norman Reedus guy's hair. Razz
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 22:50

Her Facebook has been quiet for a while... not sure if serious...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 22:55

I'm sure she's ok. Most celebrities are used to big fans. She probably impressed him in a major way! Smile

Visited one my fav. playgrounds, savage yards and recyling centers.
Wooo hoooo! There's just something about walking through all that ...... stuff! Ahh....... I'm a bit of a clutz so my friend knows better than to get to close to me when I'm in walking about aimlessly. I was like 'hey man check this out' then had no idea he was right next to me and I accidently dropped this old, I dunno what the heck it was, some sort of car part and smacked him right in the ankle! Sad oops!
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 0:39

You guys!! XD You all make me laugh! <3 I had an AMAZING TIME!!!!!!

When my bff and I got there and walked inside we were looking around to see where we needed to go for photo op tickets. While we were looking Sean and Norman walked right passed us. O_O We finally found were we had to go and where the line started for autographs hour and a half later we were finally at the front of the line and we met Norman first.

He smiled and shook my hand. It wasn't a normal shake either he shook it for a good 7 seconds while smiling and staring at me. X3 He signed the picture I wanted and I gave him the pictures I drew. He was really happy about them and said I was very TALENTED. He loved my dinosaurs. He took a picture of each of them right then and there and said he was going to tweet them on his twitter.

Me: Norman I'm an art student at Pratt. I'm an animation major and I'm working on a senior animation right now. I was wondering if you would voice one of my characters?
Norman: What is it about?
Me: Super hero dogs who are saving the city from an evil dinosaur.
Norman: Who would I play?
Me: The dinosaur.
Norman: Done. Send me the lines in an email and I'll record them and send them back to you.
Me: Really?!?!
Norman: Yes!! I can't wait!

He called me sweet and gave me the BEST hug I have ever felt in my entire life. He smells like vanilla. X3

My bff and I took a picture with him and he held me close. X3 I said thanks so much and shook his hand again before moving on to Sean.

My bff and I saw Devil's Carnival two days ago that has Sean in it. We go up to him and tell him how much we loved him and the movie. He asked if it really was good, obviously never saw the whole movie. D: We said it was amazing and he said he has a lot of fun. I said he should sing more and he looking me square in the eye and said "Maybe I will..." He signed my picture and my bff and I got a picture with him.

When we walk away I proceeded to freak out.

We walked around the dealers room for a bit and hung around the autograph hall to look at Norman and Sean from afar. XD My bff bought me a DARYL DIXON NECKLACE!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Finally it was time for the photo op and I bought a ticket for a picture with Norman only. The group of three, Norm, Sean, and Rocco for the first to take pictures. Norm and Sean were next. Then just Sean and Rocco alone. Norman was the last to get single pictures and I was the last person in line.

I walked inside and when he saw me he got a huge grin on his face "My art buddy!!" he said. He hugged me again and we took a picture. I blinked and Norman said "We have a blinker here!!" and the photographer took another picture.

Norman: Be sure to send me those lines!!
Me: I also have an animatic, to show how the animation will play out. I can send that to you, to give you a taste.
Norman: I would LOVE to see that! I'm to stoked to see what you have!
Me: I'll be sure to send it to you soon!! Thank you sooo much!! Bye Norman!!!
Norman: Byeeee!!

Sooo when I finish my final animation Norman Reedus is going to be in the credits...

That was my day. Norman Reedus is as amazing as I heard. He is the nicest person in the universe. This is the best day of my LIFE!!!! Norman Reedus is a handsome fella!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 53525610

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 55198810

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 55015910

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 39241110

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 38959210
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 0:56

Triela wrote:
What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 38959210

Hawt!

Guh?

Yikes!

It is awesome!

dancin\\' head bang What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 989281 head bang dancin\\'
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 16:59

I KNOWWWW!!! I can't stop smiling! When I woke up I looked at my phone (the pic of me and Norm is my background pic) to make sure it wasn't a dream! X3

This experience fueled me even more to finish all my finals with flying colors!
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 29 Apr 2012 - 17:59

Awesome, Triela! I wish I could meet a celebrity and be that chummy...

As for me, (as mentioned in another thread), I actually played Airsoft for the first time in two years yesterday, and it was so much fun (partially because I was at a new venue that had much easier-to-traverse terrain). Too bad I only had one working battery for three guns, in addition to my eye protection breaking while I was adjusting it in the staging area.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 4 May 2012 - 4:42

Well, whadda you know, QantasLINK's Gladstone run 717s aren't just a myth...

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 149478_10150921795178465_644068464_12073756_1271862030_n

Now that was much more civilised than the Q400, not to mention we actually got to Brisbane 15mins early. Which with QantasLINK I fear may be a sign of the apocalypse.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Tue 8 May 2012 - 23:59

Well, I just got promoted to Assistant Manager in my department at work, and with my tax return I was able to build a new computer. When my department finally gets some useful part-timers so that I can get a day or two off to catch up on fanfics, and the writing thereof, I'll go from just loving life to mother-fucking ecstatic, haha
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 9 May 2012 - 6:50

Pax wrote:Well, I just got promoted to Assistant Manager in my department at work, and with my tax return I was able to build a new computer. When my department finally gets some useful part-timers so that I can get a day or two off to catch up on fanfics, and the writing thereof, I'll go from just loving life to mother-fucking ecstatic, haha
The "useful underling"... unfortunately an all too rare animal.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Wed 9 May 2012 - 19:27

Alfisti wrote:
Pax wrote:Well, I just got promoted to Assistant Manager in my department at work, and with my tax return I was able to build a new computer. When my department finally gets some useful part-timers so that I can get a day or two off to catch up on fanfics, and the writing thereof, I'll go from just loving life to mother-fucking ecstatic, haha

haha, dont remind me. 60 hours a week is amazing for the paychecks, but I'm beyond ragged right now.
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 10 May 2012 - 5:26

Pax wrote:
Alfisti wrote:

haha, dont remind me. 60 hours a week is amazing for the paychecks, but I'm beyond ragged right now.
Promotions can be a bit of a double edged sword like that...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Fri 11 May 2012 - 22:12

Someone attending a local anime con that I passed by today cosplayed as The Stig.

Of all the goddamn times to not have a phone with a camera...
MP5
MP5

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 19 May 2012 - 7:23

All moved into my new apartment... still need to get some louingeroom furniture and a TV (and DSL connected), but it feels good to be living somewhere I want to be finally.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 19 May 2012 - 8:04

MP5 wrote:Someone attending a local anime con that I passed by today cosplayed as The Stig.

Why don't you buy yourself a Stig costume and take a pic of yourself? I don't think it'll be all that hard...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stig-Adult-Race-Suit-Fancy-Dress-Outfit-Helmet-LARGE-/380414833302?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sat 19 May 2012 - 8:08

Nachtsider wrote:
MP5 wrote:Someone attending a local anime con that I passed by today cosplayed as The Stig.

Why don't you buy yourself a Stig costume and take a pic of yourself? I don't think it'll be all that hard...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stig-Adult-Race-Suit-Fancy-Dress-Outfit-Helmet-LARGE-/380414833302?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK

If I'm gonna be The Stig, I'm going to save up the $1200 it takes to have the actual racing suit, helmet, gloves, and shoes he has. This imitation costume looks like a poor substitute.
MP5
MP5

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 30 May 2012 - 8:15

Stuck in Gladstone for another two days as the proverbial hits the fan, re-bidding a tender for the fourth time, working up claims on another job, starting another whilst trying to teach it's PM to run Primavera and not getting much sleep all up...

...all that aside, after a forced hiatus thanks to moving and trying to get my life in order, it feels good to be back in the writing saddle.

Little things right?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 11:10

Su-Su-Su-Summer time, summer time, summer time lovin!
Deathly-Hallows
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 5 Jun 2012 - 11:26

bit late with this,but i went on my Rally driving day last Sunday,spent most of the day going sideways in a mark 2 Ford Escort

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Img_1510

The owner took us out in his Rally prepared Subaru,one of the guys driving had brought his wife,there was an in car video camera,to say the least the screaming and swearing as he took her along a loose gravel trak with a 100ft drop on one side and a rock face on the other at 120+mph was amusing

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Img_1511

not sure why these are sideways
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 8:38

Awinnell wrote:bit late with this,but i went on my Rally driving day last Sunday,spent most of the day going sideways in a mark 2 Ford Escort

The owner took us out in his Rally prepared Subaru,one of the guys driving had brought his wife,there was an in car video camera,to say the least the screaming and swearing as he took her along a loose gravel trak with a 100ft drop on one side and a rock face on the other at 120+mph was amusing

Maybe the photos were just getting into the spirit of things? What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 70464

Little jealous right now.

That said, for once I've made it back to Brisbane mid-week and on-time... and have a Jezabels concert lined up tomorrow night then Lisa Mitchel the following night. Should be a good way to end the week Very Happy
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 15 Jun 2012 - 13:28

Alfisti wrote:
Triela wrote:This happened.

Your welcome. XD

"Hilshire, I have a cat on my head... your argument is invalid". What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 70464

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Kara_Cap

Kara: "And I have a plushie on my head. That means I get to skip this week's Literature Test, right Mr. Hilshire?"

Hilshire: ...ugh.

Monty: "Jethro, did I ever thank you for saving my life and turning me into a cyborg and introducing me to the world of espionage?"

Jethro: "Why, I don't believe you ever have."

Monty: "Good."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 15 Jun 2012 - 18:10

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 65220
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 15:32

John: That bear looks awwwwfully familiar... like I'm used to seeing him around children...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 17:30

Officer_Charon wrote:John: That bear looks awwwwfully familiar... like I'm used to seeing him around children...

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Pedobear
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:38

Hot. Dog. Casserole.

That is all.
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:00

Alfisti wrote:
Awinnell wrote:bit late with this,but i went on my Rally driving day last Sunday,spent most of the day going sideways in a mark 2 Ford Escort

Maybe the photos were just getting into the spirit of things? What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 70464

Little jealous right now.

Also jealous... we never got that Escort over here...
MP5
MP5

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:03

Officer_Charon wrote:Hot. Dog. Casserole.

That is all.

Skirt steak and chorizo sausage here. On Cloud 9
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 19:38

a wawa sandwich i hate you all

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 11:26

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Futurama_Sweet

Bender: "We're back, baby!"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 11:30

That looks like a tranny. I'm for Futurama, thanks.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 13:19

Nachtsider wrote:That looks like a tranny.

Just because the man wears a dress, that is still not a nice thing to say about the Commanding Officer of the DOOP starship Nimbus. Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 6:38

When I'm in Gladstone the company gives me a somewhat overage BA Falcon to drive... stepping off the plane and relaxing back into the leathery embrace of my own car is pretty much the best part of my week.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 4:07

Spent some of my day today watching a bloke in a Lexus LFA supercar...
What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 2010-lexus-lf-a-3_800x0w

Struggling to catch another chap in a FIAT 125 Special...
What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 Polski_Fiat_125p

...around Lakeside Raceway.

Admittedly I don't think the FIAT was exactly stock, but it warmed the cockles of my heart all the same to see good driving triumph over cubic dollars.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 11:22

Car and Driver summed it up best in their 599GTB vs. LF-A comparison:

"Lexus builds a Ferrari and Ferrari builds a Lexus."
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 22:39

House warming gifts from my mates: awesome self-balancing, hand blown wine decanter...

What are you happy about right now? - Page 19 K9702

...and the Lupin III boardgame. This is a good combo, though I fear there may have been a certain amount of enlightened self interest involved in both cases.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 13:11

Right Stuf, Inc. / Nozomi Entertainment announced they have licensed Aoi Hana: Sweet Blue Flowers, one of my favorite anime of 2009. dancin\\'

FUNimation also picked up both Blood-C: The Last Dark and Blood-C TV and Section 23 announced Space Brothers and Tari Tari.

Full list at: http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/news/individual/?ForumThreadName=FT0000004013&Offset=0&ReturnTo=Archive

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next