Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!!

+4
Awinnell
tremec6speed
Nachtsider
Triela
8 posters

Go down

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! Empty I know Nacht will be happy about this!!!

Post by Triela Sat 26 May 2012 - 5:57

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! Agon1311

I don't even care that I missed the tiny Henrietta preorder. I'm saving for THIS!!! ... And hopefully a Triela too!! D:

With all this GSG stuff maybe a Good Smile Rico isn't too far behind?? :3
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! Empty Re: I know Nacht will be happy about this!!!

Post by Nachtsider Sat 26 May 2012 - 6:16

My face when:

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 2l9qjjk

Good lord, if they come with little guns and so on... shut up and take my money, Good Smile.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! Empty Re: I know Nacht will be happy about this!!!

Post by tremec6speed Sat 26 May 2012 - 15:38

Mr.Aida make a Lauro figure plz.... and no, not a dead Lauro figure. sweat
lolz
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 26 May 2012 - 18:27

tremec6speed wrote:Mr.Aida make a Lauro figure plz.... and no, not a dead Lauro figure. I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 61015
lolz

In the manga thats how he appears,Mr Aida had nothing to do with the anime version of him apart for his name
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 26 May 2012 - 23:54

K, a dead Lauro is better than no Lauro I supposez.... lolz dancin\\' Razz Wink
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 28 May 2012 - 2:32

Forget the handlers! We need a Triela and a Rico darnit!!!
Triela
Triela

Female

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:25

I don't care whom they make, as long as I can get enough for a 'modified' game of Warhammer 40K with one of my mates, I'll be happy to surrender my money to an evil corparation.

Actually, that was a lie, I don't want Jose.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:29

Triela wrote:Forget the handlers! We need a Triela and a Rico darnit!!!
Yeah, this. I'd also buy the hell out of an Angie (she needs the web gear she wore for the villa mission), although to throw a bone to Tremec, an Elsa would be quite nice, especially if she comes with her SiG and the big Hecate sniper rifle.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 28 May 2012 - 5:57

Nachtsider wrote:
Triela wrote:Forget the handlers! We need a Triela and a Rico darnit!!!
Yeah, this. I'd also buy the hell out of an Angie (she needs the web gear she wore for the villa mission), although to throw a bone to Tremec, an Elsa would be quite nice, especially if she comes with her SiG and the big Hecate sniper rifle.
An Elsa would rock I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 732225 . Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't happen, but what about all those background cyborgs and red shirts, I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 1371890812 the poor things don't get many lines or even appearances, let them at least have an 'action figure'.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 28 May 2012 - 6:20

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:An Elsa would rock I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 732225 . Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't happen, but what about all those background cyborgs and red shirts, I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 1371890812 the poor things don't get many lines or even appearances, let them at least have an 'action figure'.
With a little craftsmanship, it actually IS possible to modify existing figures into other characters. There's quite a few startlingly brilliant examples of such modifications on the web; look them up.

I wish I had talent like that. Sad
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 28 May 2012 - 6:51

Nachtsider wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:An Elsa would rock I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 732225 . Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't happen, but what about all those background cyborgs and red shirts, I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 1371890812 the poor things don't get many lines or even appearances, let them at least have an 'action figure'.
With a little craftsmanship, it actually IS possible to modify existing figures into other characters. There's quite a few startlingly brilliant examples of such modifications on the web; look them up.

I wish I had talent like that. I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 1371890812
Amen to that. I tried building a model up from scratch once, it didn't end well.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 28 May 2012 - 21:15

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I don't care whom they make, as long as I can get enough for a 'modified' game of Warhammer 40K with one of my mates, I'll be happy to surrender my money to an evil corparation.

Actually, that was a lie, I don't want Jose.

I like the 'Ol Softie Jose, he was a nice guy and I can picture a Henrietta and Jose figure.
I mean, I want a cyborg figure as much as the next fan, but a fratello figure set would be cool too, me thinks. cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 28 May 2012 - 22:02

Priscilla riding Angie on her Vespa. Gimme. Or Bice holding that honking big missile over her head.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 May 2012 - 22:45

Thescarredman wrote:Priscilla riding Angie on her Vespa. Gimme. Or Bice holding that honking big missile over her head.
You sir are a geneous. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 28 May 2012 - 23:17

crazyidiot78 wrote:
Thescarredman wrote:Priscilla riding Angie on her Vespa. Gimme. Or Bice holding that honking big missile over her head.
You sir are a geneous. cheers
ditto head bang
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Tue 29 May 2012 - 3:02

Sad to say a lot of the figures that are made are always made of the main characters. Triela and Rico are most likely to be next, but idk about the other cyborgs. Male figures and figmas are rare so I don't see a Jose or Hilshire in the making any time soon. ;_; I would love a Hilshire to go with my Triela. Only hardcore GSG fans would buy the male figures and most of them would probably be female, which are fewer in numbers.

Even if the main character is male, female figures are always made first, even if they are side characters. Male characters are usually forgotten. It's hard being a female collector with so many male characters to love. ;_;
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Thu 31 May 2012 - 0:05

Holy crap! FUCK YES Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I love you Triela, I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 684325 You just made my day cheers

Be sure to keep us posted!
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 22:29

She's been painted!! She looks gorgeous! P-90 and all!!

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! Sekiga10
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 1:32

It's... IT'S... beautiful

Nachtsider wrote:My face when:

I know Nacht will be happy about this!!! 2l9qjjk

This was exactly my reaction.

You are my new best friend here Triela Very Happy

Any info on pricing or a release date yet?
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 16:07

Nope, not yet. Once I find out I'll be sure to post here right away! ^_^
Triela
Triela

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 18:28

Wow that does look good.... head bang
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum