Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you happy about right now?

+56
Pax
ACH
mushi4fr
funkmachine
imksoon
tremec6speed
NeverSleep
Social Welfare Nation
theprodigalson
ChaosKin640
motorwaymurderer
ElfenMagix
FearTheLASERFACE
BanksPDaniels
jedoZhidin
WEBER
Aisha_Hikari
Sintendo
Plaxy
Officer_Charon
H_Wimbleton
windfish55
Reina
maverick375
Cherubino
Adam
Tommygunner70
Triela Hilshire
Nuke is Good
MadHatChemist
Triela-Chan
Godot
Probit Return
MP5
Splintered Soul
Jacen Starslayer
0utf0xZer0
Totoum
Five_X
Nachtsider
Triela
DaGuyEvery1Knows
Robert Frazer
TTIO
Danjo3
boomer_gonz
hydra282
Toma-kun
rusty-spring
Professor Voodoo
Alfisti
Sakura
tsundere9kagami2
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
LoC978
60 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

What are you happy about right now? Empty Re: What are you happy about right now?

Post by LoC978 Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 15:53

...yesterday, I did something I've been wanting to do for years. I went to my local asian market, bought a frozen durian, brought it home, and axed it open on my back porch.
What are you happy about right now? Vlcsnap-2010-01-06-11h51m11s87
They really do taste like an onion-y pineapple!

...also, I fixed my camera... and I bought a car... one that's a bit hard to find running at a reasonable price.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

What are you happy about right now? Empty Re: What are you happy about right now?

Post by Awinnell Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 17:07

lol ,an old British Leyland Mini ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 17:26

Hey, Top Gear proved not everything BL made was crap...

...just the vast majority most of it.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:05

kinda depends on how you define crap, I guess. To me, it's any car you need a specialized tool kit to work on. I can disassemble and reassemble most of that car with a cross-tip screwdriver and a basic socket set.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:07

It's a Mark I Mini.

It is therefore automatically cool and awesome. Yes Indeed
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:07

the Mini was funnily enough sold at a loss ,its build quality varied acoording to the trade dispute level at longbridge and as soon as the government stopped giving them subsidies the company folded !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:32

I frickin hate durian!

Worst Fruit Ever!
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 6 Jan 2010 - 18:35

Awinnell wrote:the Mini was funnily enough sold at a loss ,its build quality varied acoording to the trade dispute level at longbridge and as soon as the government stopped giving them subsidies the company folded !

They also took the term superleggera a bit too literally:

What are you happy about right now? 10x07_01
What are you happy about right now? 10x07_02
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 1:24

Kiskaloo wrote:It's a Mark I Mini.
MkIII, technically... but still awesome, I say.

tsundere9kagami2 wrote:I frickin hate durian!

Worst Fruit Ever!
... I've gotta admit, it's far from being my favorite flavor... but splitting the things open is kinda satisfying... and... worst fruit ever? That title goes to the custard-apple. At best, the flesh can taste almost like an apricot, but the stuff masses considerably less than the seed and skin... and the skin has frickin' hydrogen cyanide in it!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 1:47

Took 3 plane flights, but I made it to Boston with no delays. I'm freezing my arse off here, but I finally get to experience winter! Freedom Trail here I come!
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 10:27

LoC978 wrote:kinda depends on how you define crap, I guess. To me, it's any car you need a specialized tool kit to work on. I can disassemble and reassemble most of that car with a cross-tip screwdriver and a basic socket set.

AMEN... I remember a Jaguar owner complaining once that he had to get take the car to the dealership just to get the earths cleaned because you needed a special tool to take the earthing point off. Got anymore photos by the way?

Speaking of cars: Alfisti is now officially debt free! Paid out the last of what I owed on the Alfetta. Of course, I'm now basically broke, but at least I can save for other expensive stuff without feeling guilty... or contemplate buying a Kombi.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 13:43

Alfisti wrote: Got anymore photos by the way?
not yet. she runs and drives, legally even... and she made the trip from Northern California to here... but I don't wanna start using her as a daily driver just yet. there are a few problems I want to work out still, so I have a lot of parts ordered.
...and I'm storing her about 30 miles from where I live.

congrats on being debt-free, though!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:08

LoC978 wrote:
Alfisti wrote: Got anymore photos by the way?
not yet. she runs and drives, legally even... and she made the trip from Northern California to here... but I don't wanna start using her as a daily driver just yet. there are a few problems I want to work out still, so I have a lot of parts ordered.
...and I'm storing her about 30 miles from where I live.

So, taking the James May aproach to classic-car storage than huh?

Hmm... Mini. Problems. Universal joints?

Good luck creating a useable daily driver though, it really is the best way to run a classic. When I first got mine the owner had been using her as a show-car so she'd moved maybe once in the previous year. Anyway, over the first 18 months of ownership every single seal, boot, bushing and flexible coupling disintegrated making for an expensive introduction to having my own car What are you happy about right now? 61015
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:42

a very educational 18 months though, eh? that's pretty much how my first car went...
'course, mine was an Oldsmobile with a big block in it, so I created other problems along the way...

but no, the problems this mini has are fairly minor. there was an issue (fixed now) with a tire slowly separating, but it made the 500+ mile trip anyway... then there's the exhaust; needs a new doughnut, new mounting bracket and a new muffler... the brakes are a little soft, so that'll take a little troubleshooting and a few dollar parts... there are a couple rust holes that are pretty bad, so a little cutting, grinding and welding is in order... she's missing a few small cosmetic parts that are being mailed piecemeal from a few websites... and worst of all, there are still some Lucas electric parts under the hood. Working or not, those things are being replaced ASAP.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:52

LoC978 wrote:...and worst of all, there are still some Lucas electric parts under the hood. Working or not, those things are being replaced ASAP.

Naw man, don't replace those, you just need: the Lucas Wiring Harness Smoke Refill Kit What are you happy about right now? Icon_wink

What are you happy about right now? Lucas%20Smoke

Eh, at least it all sounds fairly minor. I've pretty much given in trying to have a perfect car and done what every other broke classic owner does: prioritise all the important stuff and call the rest "character".
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 22:59

LoC978 wrote:and worst of all, there are still some Lucas electric parts under the hood. Working or not, those things are being replaced ASAP.

Ah yes, the ol' Prince of Darkness strikes again!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 23:29

Sigh...I know it's the oldest joke in the book, and it's not even entirely true...
What are you happy about right now? Lucas10
...but somebody had to do it.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 7 Jan 2010 - 23:39

...you beat me too it.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 1:07

Football season is finally over....but that means March Madness is coming up. What are you happy about right now? Icon_cheers
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Toma-kun Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 1:18

Brought back a dead Dell XPS M1210 back to life today; it died sometime in early 2009 due to a well known defect with the nVidia GPU ball-grid array. It was a number of months out of warranty, so it was shelved until a new motherboard could be afforded.

After reading a bunch of success stories with dead video cards being resurrected after a trip in the oven or close encounters with a heatgun, I decided to give it a shot; after all, what's the worst that can happen?

With a Wagner heatgun and some aluminum foil, I got the GPU to 210C, which theoretically, should be enough to get the solder to reflow a bit. Lucky me, it worked like a charm and the laptop has sprung back to life without a dollar spent. Life is good.
Toma-kun
Toma-kun

Male

Forum Posts : 134

Fan of : GSG, Boogiepop

Comments : Has a luck stat of 1.

Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 12:39

Wrote my first check since the new year, and I managed to get 2010 without accidentally writing 2009.

I know it's trivial, but sometimes it's the small things. What are you happy about right now? Icon_razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 11 Jan 2010 - 10:43

rusty-spring wrote:Wrote my first check since the new year, and I managed to get 2010 without accidentally writing 2009.

I know it's trivial, but sometimes it's the small things. What are you happy about right now? Icon_razz

I've been signing things off as "2009" for the last few days, generally I need about a month to get into the groove again =P

In other news, why am I happy? THE ELISE'S CHASSIS IS STILL STRAIGHT!

Ok, roll it back about a month. 8am in the morning, I get a phonecall. It's Dad "I've crashed the Elise".

Me *suddenly awake*: You what!?

He was on a club run up Mt. Glorious when the right-rear tie-rod broke. Luckily they were only cruising back from breakfast rather than going quickly, but it was still enough to pitch the car off the road, up an embankment, tree, tree, tree... stop. To be honest though the trees were a good move as option b) was "over the side of the mountain". The old bloke thankfully was fine, just a little annoyed.

We were fairly certain the car was a write-off (and the insurance assessor confirmed that today): front and rear clams demolished, both rear wishbones destroyed, 4 rooted wheels, broken tie-rods (obviously), shattered windscreen, front crash-structure did it's job, engine off its mounts and the list goes on.

However, since the chassis isn't bent we can buy the wreck back and rebuild... if it had been bent then it'd be goodnight Irene.

Needless to say there's now a lot of Elise owners looking real close at their rear tie-rods now. If you know anyone with an Elise (particularly the round-headlight S1), let 'em know. Look particularly around where the tie-rod end attaches for cracking.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 19:06

I finished watching CCS. Now i'm 10 episodes in on Sailor Moon and really liking it. dancin\\'
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 19:15

I liked both CCS and SM, very much. Especially the US dubs.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 20:05

Alfisti wrote: In other news, why am I happy? THE ELISE'S CHASSIS IS STILL STRAIGHT!

Ok, roll it back about a month. 8am in the morning, I get a phonecall. It's Dad "I've crashed the Elise".

Me *suddenly awake*: You what!?

There's something comicly inverse about having your father crash one of your vehicles. It only happened to me once...no injuries, and only a bent set of handlebars for the bike. My Father was riding my Yamaha XT600; trying to use a technique better suited to a lightweight 250 and needless to say it didn't work with such a heavy trail-bike.

Glad to hear your own Father walked away none the worse for wear.

hydra wrote:Now i'm 10 episodes in on Sailor Moon and really liking it.
I saw SM on German TV, where it was called Das Madchen mit dem Sauberkraft, and thought it was completely insane...I'd like to see it in English someday. What does CCS stand for?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 20:07

Professor Voodoo wrote:What does CCS stand for?

Card Captor Sakura
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 15:24

I've been watching them in japanese since I don't want to miss anything.
In one episode of SM, Usagi transforms herself into a music star, but looks like a hooker ROTFL
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 16 Jan 2010 - 20:23

hydra282 wrote:I've been watching them in japanese since I don't want to miss anything.
In one episode of SM, Usagi transforms herself into a music star, but looks like a hooker ROTFL

All the girls in The IDOLM@STER look like hookers.

They're still hella cute, mind you.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 10:40

A few things that made me smile today:

The Gentleman's Deck: 50 pocket sized cards on ettiquette.

Would sir like to dine in portrait or landscape format?

What are you happy about right now? PP_01_main

A4 size dinner plates from Things of Colour... MUST HAVE. Sadly not available where I live.

And to finish off:

Improv Everywhere of course always makes me smile, 2010 pantsless subway ride
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Wed 20 Jan 2010 - 10:45

Alfisti wrote:Improv Everywhere of course always makes me smile, 2010 pantsless subway ride

They did that on Seattle's new light rail line, as well.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 1:25

Finally got around to scanning the Holga shots from Tokyo:

What are you happy about right now? 4292487584_be7d5f1c13_o

Rest are here
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 12:49

Awesome Cool Robo o.o
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 18:02

I'm happy because my neighbor sent over a huge pitcher of sun tea over for watching her little girl for a few hours last night.

Damn is it sweet though.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 24 Jan 2010 - 23:13

Polaroid returning to producing the instant camera:

What are you happy about right now? PolaroidPic1000

*Does the happy camera-nerd dance.

Thanks to the interest generated by The Impossible Project, Polaroid has announced it will be returning to producing the iconic instant camera. The new model had definate overtones of the classic design before the addition of the flip-up flash unit.

Good for me too as the new camera takes 600 cartriges, which my camera uses as well.

New camera = greater interest = more demand for film = Increased production from Impossible = me not having to trawl the camera-stores and eBay searcing for resonably priced, out of date, film cartriges.

Originally from Apartment Therapy Unplggd
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Mon 25 Jan 2010 - 7:12

I’m happy because my custom Britney picture is almost finished. He just has to clean it up and ink it. What are you happy about right now? 50022
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 25 Jan 2010 - 18:17

I just found a great Touhou game in MegaMari.

It's a Megaman clone, sure. But it's a damn good, not to mention inventive Megaman clone.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 0:30

One of these days Alfa Romeo will draw a wiring diagram that actually corrosponds to what they put in the car... and then the world will end because a fundamental law of the universe will have been broken.

On the upside all my indicators work again... well, almost all my indicators, still sussing the front left.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 2:25

Instead of hanging out with his friends for the midnight release of Mass Effect 2, my friend stayed indoors to watch a movie with me (not that he had to, but that was nice). What are you happy about right now? Icon_biggrin

Edit: Now I'm happy I persuaded him to play acoustic and sing songs. What a way to end my night. What are you happy about right now? 923688

Last edited by Sakura on Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 3:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do i need a reason?)
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 15:48

I'm happy that today I got home, went to sleep at about half 4, and then didn't wake up till 7:20 Very Happy
Ah, sleep, how I love you!

And after dinner, I can go back to sleep! Awesome!
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 22:33

Driving to Fort Lauderdale, Florida tomorrow, to take my mixed gas rebreather class (it's a SCUBA breathing rig that allows the diver to go deeper and stay there longer).

I might not get much writing or reviewing done for the next week or so, but when I'm done I should have a lot better understanding of what I put my OC's through!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 23:02

Professor Voodoo wrote:Driving to Fort Lauderdale, Florida tomorrow, to take my mixed gas rebreather class (it's a SCUBA breathing rig that allows the diver to go deeper and stay there longer).

I might not get much writing or reviewing done for the next week or so, but when I'm done I should have a lot better understanding of what I put my OC's through!

Well, have fun, and we expect to see some Mari and Elio mixed gas rebreather action on your return What are you happy about right now? Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Fri 29 Jan 2010 - 23:15

It's certainly a step beyond anything I've ever attempted - I get neurotic about the bends in 15' depth, never mind 150'! What are you happy about right now? 61015

Good luck Voodoo, I hope that everything goes well. You certainly can't complain about diving in sunny Florida - my dad was a frogman himself, and he learned how to dive off a dockside in Cardiff... he was as sick as a parrot when my own first ever dive was when we were on holiday at the Great Barrier Reef! What are you happy about right now? Icon_biggrin
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DaGuyEvery1Knows Sat 30 Jan 2010 - 12:53

I'm going to the mountains again to see the snow Very Happy Imma so happay! What are you happy about right now? 925746
DaGuyEvery1Knows
DaGuyEvery1Knows

Male

Forum Posts : 102

Fan of : Triela, Claes, Henrietta

Original Characters : Roberto, Estela, Scott, Dalia, Julian, Jasmin, Oliver, Bellissa

Comments : "Momma didn't raise no fool."
"The elephant never forgets, but I forget what the elephant remembered."

Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 21:56

Watching Star Trek now. Watched Star Wars before. LOVE!
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Sat 6 Feb 2010 - 0:52

Watching Zombieland now with my awesome friend What are you happy about right now? Icon_razz
Sakura
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:37

Sakura wrote:Watching Zombieland now with my awesome friend What are you happy about right now? Icon_razz

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

"You're gonna find out who they're gonna call... It's Ghostbusters." XD
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 16:40

The first Boeing 747-8 freighter, N747EX, has just successfully lifted off in front of me here at Paine Field in Everett. cheers
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 17:21

It's high enough...It's long enough...IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!

LOLZ

Congrats Kisk!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 17:24

What are you happy about right now? B747-8F_001

What are you happy about right now? B747-8F_002
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 8 Feb 2010 - 20:27

SONIC 4 to be released this summer and the best part...

IT'S GOING BACK TO 2D!!!