Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborgs and Sex?

+22
Awinnell
Alfisti
Godot
Rex Invictus
Tommygunner70
FearTheLASERFACE
Officer_Charon
Robert Frazer
maverick375
ChaosKin640
SPARTAN 119
tremec6speed
Schaschanist
Odon
Danjo3
Nachtsider
Kiskaloo
Professor Voodoo
KEN_giovanni
ElfenMagix
MP5
hydra282
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Empty Cybergasm Girls

Post by Odon Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 3:06

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Cheese10

Odon

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyborgs and Sex?

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 4:40

Odon wrote:Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Cheese10
You know I never before realized what an epic wedgie Petra must be suffering in this scene.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3428

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:51

ElfenMagix wrote:Odon, that just might be well the case. If the cyborg's are so keyed up on their handler's needs, it just might be possible. But the whole thing is negated in Danjo's universe where certain cyborgs seem to orgasm when it comes... naturally, like the rest of us, though for them the time might be shorter since their senses are more hyped up and thus so should this be too.

I would agree to Danjo's model on this, but you are now adding a new facet to the technology. It would explain the interactions of some cyborgs to their handlers and to each other in both canon and fanfiction.

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting that the girls can only orgasm when their handler does, but that it's an unintended side affect of their conditioning, like a sexual fetish.

Odon

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 29 Jun 2011 - 14:31

Odon wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Odon, that just might be well the case. If the cyborg's are so keyed up on their handler's needs, it just might be possible. But the whole thing is negated in Danjo's universe where certain cyborgs seem to orgasm when it comes... naturally, like the rest of us, though for them the time might be shorter since their senses are more hyped up and thus so should this be too.

I would agree to Danjo's model on this, but you are now adding a new facet to the technology. It would explain the interactions of some cyborgs to their handlers and to each other in both canon and fanfiction.

Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting that the girls can only orgasm when their handler does, but that it's an unintended side affect of their conditioning, like a sexual fetish.
I got it exactly as you said.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:07

Fetishes... that 'mission closet' better get locked down tightly lest some of those costumes come back erm, 'soiled.' The second-gens might get ideas, as well-- I can see Kara and Allison practicing the art of 'Hadaka Apron' when cooking for their favorite guys, and perhaps roping in a few of their sister second-gens, as well...

Spoiler:

Last edited by MP5 on Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:37; edited 1 time in total

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 0:36

MP5 wrote:Fetishes... that 'mission closet' better get locked down tightly lest some of those costumes come back erm, 'soiled.' The second-gens might get ideas, as well-- I can see Kara and Allison practicing the art of 'Hadaka Apron' when cooking for their favorite guys, and perhaps roping in a few of their sister second-gens, as well...

Spoiler:

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 166937 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 65220

FearTheLASERFACE

Forum Posts : 201

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 2:13

Kara: "I'll just don the outfit I wore on Iron Chef when I went up against Cat Cora in Battle Bon-Bon."

Spoiler:

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 2:46

I think a lot of it depends on the girl and what she was like before coming to the Agency. In the B&B universe, I’ve always held that the conditioning drugs increase a girl’s sex drive, but if she was not very sexual in her old life, then it wouldn’t be very noticeable. Britney was always a highly sexual girl, and the drugs just made it all the worse. It’s to the point where if she goes without it for too long, she starts to suffer something akin to withdrawal symptoms. But as I said, it might depend on the girl, Britney being an extreme example.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 3:22

Well one theory as to why people pick up sexual fetishes is that it's displacement from an adult with whom a sexual relationship would be inappropriate - that's the girls all over.

So I figure: Triela (bears), Rico (guns), Claes (books), Henrietta (Jose's shirt).

Kiskaloo wrote:Kara: "I'll just don the outfit I wore on Iron Chef when I went up against Cat Cora in Battle Bon-Bon."

I always cringe when I see something like this. I mean it's sexy and all, but you always worry she's going to get hot fat spilled on that luscious body.

Last edited by Odon on Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 5:58; edited 2 times in total

Odon

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 3:27

Danjo3 wrote:I think a lot of it depends on the girl and what she was like before coming to the Agency. In the B&B universe, I’ve always held that the conditioning drugs increase a girl’s sex drive, but if she was not very sexual in her old life, then it wouldn’t be very noticeable. Britney was always a highly sexual girl, and the drugs just made it all the worse. It’s to the point where if she goes without it for too long, she starts to suffer something akin to withdrawal symptoms. But as I said, it might depend on the girl, Britney being an extreme example.

Rather than the drugs I think the hypno-therapy is more likely to screw them up. It's shown in canon how the girls interpret their conditioning as 'love' for their handler. Given that they're kept isolated from other boys their age (except in OC universes with cyboys, of course), how might they interpret sexual feelings?

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 5:03

Except Rico doesn't feel anything for Jean, and Raballo was a teacher/father figure to Claes.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 5:32

Nachtsider wrote:Except Rico doesn't feel anything for Jean,
I don't think that's necessarily true. While Rico doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve like Henrietta there's a number of examples in canon where we see that Rico has a great deal of affection for her master.
Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Captur10
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 6:24

To be perfectly honest, I'd need more concrete evidence than the above picture to conclude that Rico has affection for Jean. The way I see it, Rico's feelings in that scene were something more along the lines of: "Oh hey, Jean hugged me. That's a nice change of scenery." Resume status quo the following morning, or slightly later.

I certainly doubt she'd shed tears or throw a tantrum if she found out, say, that Jean and Ferro were romantically involved. Or if Jean kicked the bucket.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 7:10

Here's my take, assuming that the conditioning doesn't suppress sexual urges in first-generation girls, and extrapolating from canon:

Henrietta is excessively Jose focussed, but that also makes her most likely to 'displace' her unresolved tensions onto someone convenient (Infidelity explored one such scenario; another can be read here). This would screw Henrietta up even more if she believed she was either being unfaithful to her handler or doing something Jose would disapprove of.

Rico experiences the need for physical intimacy (as seen in the above-mentioned hugging scene), but doesn't understand what lies behind it. It's unlikely she would take the initiative, but would respond to other people's actions. Most likely scenario: Rico shares her bed with Henrietta (or another cyborg, given she'd be somewhat afraid of the reconditioned Henrietta) leading to some intimate petting. This would be a guilty secret; Jean would likely crack down on such behaviour.

Claes is well-read, so would know all about the mechanics of sex. If she hasn't experimented with masturbation I'd be very surprised. Unless her conditions change I can't see her doing much else though, unless a third party took the initiative. Whether or not Claes would respond positively would depend very much on what goes on behind those glasses, which is still something of a mystery.

Triela has a realistic view of her relationship with Hilshire - or so she believes. She accepts he's involved with Roberta, and that it's out of the question for her. Hilshire would likely encourage Triela to form a 'normal' relationship with a boy her own age. His reaction to Triela getting close to one of the other cyborg girls is unknown; presumably he wouldn't know how to deal with it, but his bond of friendship (and the lack of other options) would mean he'd probably let it slide.

On the other hand as a fourteen(?)-year old girl Triela would underestimate to what extent her feelings for Hilshire are based on sexual drives. She might assume that the Hilshire/Roberta relationship is more adult and sex-based, leaving Hilshire free for a purely chaste platonic/romantic relationship. Hilshire of course would not view holding hands or kissing as platonic gestures, and Triela's unexpressed urges (which she mistakenly thinks she has under control) might cause her to force the issue. Even if Hilshire has no sexual desire for Triela whatsoever, he is working in a high-stress environment; I can easily see a momentary 'lapse' caused by either one of them nearly getting killed, followed by a "What-the-hell-am-I-doing?" response on Hilshire's part, an abrupt and poorly worded rejection, followed by one hell of a shouting match between the two of them, with both feeling very guilty about the whole thing but unable to talk about it rationally.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 22:43

Interesting points, Odon. But I'll add the following:

The only other cyborg Rico has slept (or otherwise shared room) with other than Henrietta was Angie (in V3 on her return). It also shows Rico being a bed-jumper, a personality trait from one who has themselves very control for the outside world to see but once alone, lets out in a form of release such activity to release pressure. Draw from this as you will.

You missed Angie, who was much in love with Marco as any other girl is to their handler, but because of failed rewrites and she forgetting everything, she needed to prove herself to him even at his rejection of her all the time. Despite his rejection over her, she still was willing to put herself before him no matter what. She did so in V10, literally, to save his life. Only then did he realized how much that little girl loved him.

As a Side-Track, Pia from the video game was worse than Henrietta on cyborg love to their handlers. In one of the final dialogs, Pia tells Henrietta "You above everybody should know how I feel! You and I came out at the same time and were friends until this..." Though one could disprove this, I believe Pia's love for Ernesto (Her handler) was enough for her to follow him to her death. In a strange twist, Ernesto also realized this in the end like Marco did with Angie and they end up dying together.

Conditioning is strong to bend the minds and emotions of the girls to what their handlers what them to do. If dying for their handler in a mission is programmed into them, then having sex with their handler (when demanded) is very minor on 'things to do for your handler.' It this reasoning that make me say that 'Sandro is forcing Petra to do it even though in her mind its consented.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 5:51

Some scattered comments:

The bed-jumping I saw as Rico just enjoying one more chance to use her new body. Of course, that would also apply to the Number One Indoor Sport. Either way I can't see Rico being particularly freaked out by sex; she'd just view it as another new and exciting experience.

Something I just thought of; Claes has no handler, so perhaps that would make her more willing to experiment, without a father figure who might disapprove?

The girls would certainly know about human anatomy and biology for the same reason The Terminator did - it makes them better killers. That would explain why Henrietta understood the function of her uterus. If they were taught in that detail they would certainly be taught the basic purposes of the various organs.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 5:55

ElfenMagix wrote:Pia tells Henrietta "You above everybody should know how I feel! You and I came out at the same time and were friends until this..." .

Umm, Henrietta and Pia "came out" together? I guess we might be seeing some Henrietta/Rico yuri after all.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 11:08

Odon wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Pia tells Henrietta "You above everybody should know how I feel! You and I came out at the same time and were friends until this..." .

Umm, Henrietta and Pia "came out" together? I guess we might be seeing some Henrietta/Rico yuri after all.
Pia and Henrietta underwent the cyborg process together as per the game, like in V11(?) showing Angelica and Triela going through the same process together though Angie was ahead of her and might have been in for repairs but it shows them together in the medical ward. Like, like kids in a hospital ward, they will communicate with each other and support each other if they have contact with one another, and apparently it does show this in some form.

So in both theory and as defined by the game, Pia and Henrietta went through the process together, had some form of contact with each other, became best friends and talked about things like 'Love for thy handler' (not necessarily on a sexual level but who knows) all before Henrietta would learn that she had a 'sister' through Rico.

Funny about this topic- in Yu's Hentai work as JewelBox and his Pre2000 Gunslinger Girl works, he did show the first Gen girls being in a sexual relationship with their handlers but the reasons are unknown since I cant read Japanese. You can goggle the files and see. Whether one accepts this canon material or not is on them. To me I do because it shows the psychology of what the girls have to go through and what conditioning puts them through in that extreme. In short, I would not put it past any handler to abuse their girls because she is nothing more than a tool to them (Jean's Mentality). Since the girls have a short tie to live, let them have what they would have experienced later on if they had a normal life other would think. Early on, the girls were abused heavily, both sexually and physically. The original Petruska underwent this with her handler back then when she could not catch/kill Jose and Henrietta in what seems to be a 'Fratello on the Run' mission. Henrietta underwent it as well, and from the looks of it, such abuse, both physical and sexual, was a level of conditioning used early in the series. Currently, the physical abuse continues as shown by Jean beating on Rico on a few occasions, but as for sexual, that seems to be behind closed doors. Allessandro seems to be doing it to Petra, and like Conditioning does to the girls, she accepts it willing.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 0:50

"Power is better than screwing."
-- Old Sicilian proverb

"With a conditioned girl you can have both!"
-- Sandro Rissi

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 3:42

Odon wrote:"Power is better than screwing."
-- Old Sicilian proverb

"With a conditioned girl you can have both!"
-- Sandro Rissi

Oh fucking lol this is Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 7278
and also the truth. I really gotta catch up on GSG again.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Tue 19 Jul 2011 - 1:10

I don't think First Gen (canon) handlers have sex with their cyborgs, too young.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Invictus Wed 20 Jul 2011 - 21:31

In my opinion, the girl's love(first gen)...focuses on "Platonic love, whithout sexual intent"

However...

if the handlers wished...
Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 827119
Rex Invictus
Rex Invictus

Male

Forum Posts : 40

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 4:03

...Why the hell did I walk in here again? Oh yeah, morbid curiosity. Damn it.

Oh yeah, for a thread that's been up about a month's time, this damn thread sure has a hell of a lot of views.
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 5:13

Godot wrote:Oh yeah, for a thread that's been up about a month's time, this damn thread sure has a hell of a lot of views.
Sex sells mate.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 13:07

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 799197 Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 592421
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 21 Jul 2011 - 17:21

Alfisti wrote:
Godot wrote:Oh yeah, for a thread that's been up about a month's time, this damn thread sure has a hell of a lot of views.
Sex sells mate.
What's the only GsG figurine to get re-released? Oh yeah...it's the one of naked Henrietta.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 3:02

Mmm? She's not naked. Armed and cute, yes.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 9:17

Odon wrote:Mmm? She's not naked. Armed and cute, yes.

the clothes come off
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 20:02

Please don't tell me she's...anatomically correct.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 22 Jul 2011 - 21:39

Odon wrote:Please don't tell me she's...anatomically correct.
Well, judge for yourself...
Link to Paheal Rule 34. Very NSFW.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 5:43

Anatomically correct Henrietta.....That's so messed up.
I mean, for those who want to dress her up in different outfits,
yeah ok that's cool I guess, but there's no need to go that far.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 5:47

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Lovean10

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 20:16

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Alfisti wrote:
Sex sells mate.
What's the only GsG figurine to get re-released? Oh yeah...it's the one of naked Henrietta.
That's not apparent just from looking at it though, as shown by Odon's reaction.
Odon wrote:Mmm? She's not naked. Armed and cute, yes.
I'm pretty sure the re-release was due to the recent Triela figurine sales, especially with how close the dates are.
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 1:50

I wonder what the implications are in the Triela figurine not taking her clothes off.

Maybe the Petra figurine should have this ability too. Fanservice aside, she is a Mistress of Disguise, so you'd need to be able to swap her clothes/hairstyle!

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 7:28

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Odon wrote:Please don't tell me she's...anatomically correct.
Well, judge for yourself...
Link to Paheal Rule 34. Very NSFW.
While I don’t consider myself an anime geek, and have no interest in naked Henrietta, I’d still like to get Triela with her shotgun.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 18:57

Triela: Mr Hilshire! These anatomically correct figurines they made of us are all wrong! Your gun is too small!

Hilshire: Errr...WHAT?

Triela: The dimensions of the SIG 232-SL you gave me are incorrect!

Hilshire: Ah, never mind Triela. You shouldn't be on this thread anyway...

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 19:38

Triela: *walking away* Bitch, please... as if you haven't pictured me giving more head than a mannequin factory...
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 20:21

Really, though, this whole scenario is one occasion where a cyborg's resilience and integral armour is actually a disadvantage...

Petrushka: Sandro, I thought that tonight was the night where you'd finally pop my cherry?

Alessandro: *poke, poke* I'm trying--!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 20:33

Robert Frazer wrote:Really, though, this whole scenario is one occasion where a cyborg's resilience and integral armour is actually a disadvantage...

Petrushka: Sandro, I thought that tonight was the night where you'd finally pop my cherry?

Wuh?
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 26 Jul 2011 - 23:31

MP5 wrote:
Robert Frazer wrote:Really, though, this whole scenario is one occasion where a cyborg's resilience and integral armour is actually a disadvantage...

Wuh?

ROTFL
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 1:10

ElfenMagix wrote:
MP5 wrote:

Wuh?

ROTFL

Yes Indeed
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 2:27

The next morning, Bianchi rushes to the SWA hospital's emergency department, where Sandro has been warded with a penile fracture.

Petra is still a virgin.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 3:11

Nachtsider wrote:The next morning, Bianchi rushes to the SWA hospital's emergency department, where Sandro has been warded with a penile fracture.

Petra is still a virgin.
Alessandro: (in his hospital bed...surrounded by fellow handlers) I don't know what to tell you, fellas...that thing is like a damn trampoline.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 4:25

I don't even want to know what possible mission-related incident prompted the doctors to feel it was a necessity for them to armor that specific part of the girls' anatomy.
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 4:32

ChaosKin640 wrote:I don't even want to know what possible mission-related incident prompted the doctors to feel it was a necessity for them to armor that specific part of the girls' anatomy.
Probably find it was just easier and cheaper to use an existing armour layer material rather than develop a synthetic cherry. Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 70464
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 14:31

Alfisti wrote:
ChaosKin640 wrote:I don't even want to know what possible mission-related incident prompted the doctors to feel it was a necessity for them to armor that specific part of the girls' anatomy.
Probably find it was just easier and cheaper to use an existing armour layer material rather than develop a synthetic cherry. Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 70464
Thats what happens when you use Gortex, Kevlar an Polyurethane to rebuild a hymen.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 14:42

ElfenMagix wrote:
Alfisti wrote:
Thats what happens when you use Gortex, Kevlar an Polyurethane to rebuild a hymen.
Possibly the "easiest" way to avoid them getting pregnant. Razz
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:19

You poor, naive soul. There was nothing mission-related about this. It was purely a prank, with Sandro being the highly specific target.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 0:06

This thread has officially gone from wrong to OMFG.
maverick375
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 826

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 0:58

More like an engineering choice. If engineers have the technology, the budget and the choice they will do something whether it's a sensible idea or not.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:48

maverick375 wrote:This thread has officially gone from wrong to OMFG.

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 This_Thread_Delivers
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 4:42

Nachtsider wrote:
You poor, naive soul. There was nothing mission-related about this. It was purely a prank, with Sandro being the highly specific target.
Yeah, I can believe that. Sure beats my hypothesis of an agency cyborg having been critically injured after a lucky Padania agent somehow managed to fire a bullet up between her legs while she was jumping down on top of him from a 2nd story rooftop, with the round penetrating...uh, *ahem*...up through her birth canal, her uterus and then into her vital organs.

Not that I spent any amount of time seriously pondering this question, mind you. Razz
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 5:56

ChaosKin640 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:
Yeah, I can believe that. Sure beats my hypothesis of an agency cyborg having been critically injured after a lucky Padania agent somehow managed to fire a bullet up between her legs while she was jumping down on top of him from a 2nd story rooftop, with the round penetrating...uh, *ahem*...up through her birth canal, her uterus and then into her vital organs.

Not that I spent any amount of time seriously pondering this question, mind you. Razz
And there we are again at a point where we already had been several times...
We already seen the famous bulletproof german police sports-bra., time that we have to develop the bulletproof panty or in Petra's case the bulletproof string-tanga. XD
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 6:11

ChaosKin640 wrote:Yeah, I can believe that. Sure beats my hypothesis of an agency cyborg having been critically injured after a lucky Padania agent somehow managed to fire a bullet up between her legs while she was jumping down on top of him from a 2nd story rooftop, with the round penetrating...uh, *ahem*...up through her birth canal, her uterus and then into her vital organs.

Adding that final disclaimer after such a vividly-outlined scenario?

Yeah right. Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 684325
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 6:43

Nachtsider wrote:
ChaosKin640 wrote:Yeah, I can believe that. Sure beats my hypothesis of an agency cyborg having been critically injured after a lucky Padania agent somehow managed to fire a bullet up between her legs while she was jumping down on top of him from a 2nd story rooftop, with the round penetrating...uh, *ahem*...up through her birth canal, her uterus and then into her vital organs.

Adding that final disclaimer after such a vividly-outlined scenario?

Yeah right. Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 684325
Oh crap, I think they're on to me!
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 9:28

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Chasti10
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 15:40

schaschanist wrote: And there we are again at a point where we already had been several times...
Yet another thread winds up in a discussion about cyborg underwear.
Awinnell wrote:Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Chasti10
Marisa: Well that's not gonna work; steel underpants will totally throw off my buoyancy...and the salt water will jam up that lock in a heartbeat.

Petrushka: (faceplam) I don't think they're really intended for you youngsters.

Marisa: What!? Totally unfair. Monty has an iPhone...Kara has a real samurai sword...Allison has a car and now Petra has metal underwear! You older girls get all the cool stuff!

Francesca: (whispering) And they say I'm clueless...
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 20:53

Professor Voodoo wrote:
schaschanist wrote: And there we are again at a point where we already had been several times...
Yet another thread winds up in a discussion about cyborg underwear.
Awinnell wrote:Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Chasti10
Marisa: Well that's not gonna work; steel underpants will totally throw off my buoyancy...and the salt water will jam up that lock in a heartbeat.

Petrushka: (faceplam) I don't think they're really intended for you youngsters.

Marisa: What!? Totally unfair. Monty has an iPhone...Kara has a real samurai sword...Allison has a car and now Petra has metal underwear! You older girls get all the cool stuff!

Francesca: (whispering) And they say I'm clueless...

Rachel (glancing over to Francesca for a second then hands Marisa a small clay jar): Marisa, you can only get these things when the Breast Fairy fulls that little clay car with estrogen and you become a woman.

Marisa: The Breast Fairy has to fill this little jar...?

Rachel: Thats the gist of it.

*2 days later by Claes' garden, a little clay jar rests under a box and stick trap. A string leads around the yard and behind the corner of a building. Marisa sits by the corner, holding onto the string.*

Marisa: That breast fairy better hurry up and get here so I can catch her and make her mine!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 1:20

Cyborgs and Sex? - Page 2 Uterus11

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next