Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs

2 posters

Go down

N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs Empty N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs

Post by sage44 Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:52

http://sage44.deviantart.com/art/N-E-R-D-S-and-Cyborgs-273327681
Please tell me how I've done. Atleast for the first chapter.
Since the book NERDS is not a anime, here is some pictures I fount on the web that looks like how you would think they would look.

Ruby: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs 2481445012_b510000bb0

Matilda: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs AnimeNerd takeway the glasses

Jackson: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs June_12_2004

Flinch: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs Brownhairboy

Duncan: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs Pohtobuc-1
sage44
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs Empty Re: N.E.R.D.S & Cyborgs

Post by tremec6speed Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 22:58

Cool story Sage44, I liked it! Smile
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 20:54

I'll be posting the rest on here... my da got junked with hate mail... don't ask why...

Chapter 2: formazione;training

" Hey Ruby!!!! " says Rico. " Oh hey... uh is that a pizza " says Ruby getting bumpy. " Oh yes, what's wrong " says Rico,who was, holding a pizza. " I'm allergic to Pizza!!!! " says Ruby as she bumped out. Jean was right behind Rico then starred at Ruby " HOLY CRUD!!!!!! " he yelled. " I'm ok Mr. Jean. I just uh... have a problem with pizza, I’ll be alright after a few minutes " said Ruby, blowing up like a balloon. " Ok... well after that we can start training...uh...well...um... can you just... uh... call your Matilda friend... uh...out... " said the scared Jean. " Yes Mr. Jean... " said Ruby. Ruby then walks out as she starts getting little again. " That's so cool!!!!~ I'll love to see how that helps to kick enemies but!!!!! " I do too.... " says Jean, still shuddering out of scaredom.

BANG!!!! BOOM!!!! Triela and Rico's guns blasted in the outdoor ranges ' Mission Simulator ' Matilda and Ruby came behind them... Ruby holds a gun.. though Matilda only brought her inhaler. A few minutes before Triela and Matilda were talking about it. " Wait, you are only bringing an inhaler? How is that gonna help anyone? " said Triela " You shall see " said Matilda.

Matilda ran an she aimed at a cardboard person. Aimed, and fired her inhaler. Fire flowed through it. Triela gazed for a moment, but then got back to shooting. Bang...Boom...Bang...Boom. Triela fount the exit and went out. The others followed.

A great training day.

Now time to relax....
sage44
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down