Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission

+3
Kiskaloo
Professor Voodoo
Schaschanist
7 posters

Go down

'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission Empty 'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission

Post by Schaschanist Sun 13 Mar 2011 - 20:34

Hey Folks,

Somehow i was thinking of Etienne and Emilie, the Belgian Fratello and a game that possibly some would know, "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell".

I don't know why but somehow an idea is growing in me.
A little crossover in Splinter Cell Style involving the the Belgian Fratello into a international Infiltration mission.

I already imagined some rough ideas and first few steps:

First, Padania was beaten and is no more a threat of the italian nation.

A foreign Secret Intelligent Agency (let call it 'SIA') is interested in the Cyborg Program for their own plans and someone of this 'SIA' had stolen an important file about the program in the italian ministry. (So it started to become an international affair).

Cause of their experience in covert operations and their languages skills the Ministry and the SWA had chosen the two Belgians for a special mission, to get back the file and perhaps arresting the thief.

They send the two on their own to enter the Agency's building and get back the file (and perhaps arrest the guy who had stolen the file (if they found him there).

It's in the middle of a dark night, the two Belgians, Emilie and Etienne are prepared for the mission, coated in (skin)tight black tactical suits, stuffed with earpieces (to stay in contact with the base for new orders), with silenced guns (Emilie with a silenced FN FiveSeven with flashlight, Etienne with a silenced FiveSeven without flashlight) and knives (and Emilie also with some daggers).

They entered the roof of the building and started to enter the building by rappelling down from the roof.

It's at a rough state right now and some informations or facts are missing here and there but i hope you all can help me to work out this crossover cause i think it's a nice try and also an very interesting idea.

Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 816

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission Empty Re: 'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 3:28

It seems like a good premise for any GsG fanfiction story...I really don't see any need to make it a crossover.

What is your plan? Will Et & Em meet the characters from Tom Clancy's book?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 4:38

Professor Voodoo wrote:It seems like a good premise for any GsG fanfiction story...I really don't see any need to make it a crossover.

What is your plan? Will Et & Em meet the characters from Tom Clancy's book?
Well, i haven't read the book, i only played the game.

It just a rought idea right now but i want to make a chapter with my Characters (and perhaps some other) in a Splinter Cell (Sam Fischer) manner.
No meet with Clancy's Characters, only the style is what i want to use.

This secret agent and spying stuff, entering the building and get back the file without causing an alert.
Sneaking through the complex and find out what they know, get information and get the thief.

I'm not sure right now what exactly will happen, i have different thoughts about it.
One option is to make this 'SIA' a major opponent and introducing an international affair for the complex story and timeline of my fiction. In that case Etienne and Emilie are main actors cause of their experiene in covert operations.

Second one is to make only a stand-anlone episode in Splinter Cell style.

Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 5:12

schaschanist wrote:Well, i haven't read the book, i only played the game.
Ah, Ich verstehe. I don't play video games so I only knew Tom Clancy as a writer. His books were very popular when I was in the US military near Bitburg.

It sounds like an exciting chapter, and I like the idea of a unique enemy organization for Et & Em. Looking forward to it!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 5:37

Professor Voodoo wrote:
schaschanist wrote:Well, i haven't read the book, i only played the game.
Ah, Ich verstehe. I don't play video games so I only knew Tom Clancy as a writer. His books were very popular when I was in the US military near Bitburg.
If you own a Play Staton 2 (PS2) then you should buy this game, really interestin and exciting game. I like it very much.

Professor Voodoo wrote:It sounds like an exciting chapter, and I like the idea of a unique enemy organization for Et & Em. Looking forward to it!
Yeah, could be interesting, a new Enemy.
Etienne, the formerly member of the Belgian State Security Service and Emilie his 'Cyborg-Daughter' specialized for close combat, stealth kills and sneaking as the main actors in this international affair.
It could become a own new story arc of my fiction.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 7:04

I found these pictures in the internet, of the game and the main character 'Sam Fischer':
'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission Medium 'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission Large

I thought both, Etienne and Emilie, would wear similar tactical suits, skintight and black.
For this mission Emilie changes her hair, (lift them up or wear them as ponytail/pigtails) and it's also the first time she wears trousers (necessary for the mission but she doesn't like it much).
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 21:42

Unfortunately i hadn't got time to go on with this, cause i played Splinter Cell most of the day.

But somehow I have a picture of Emilie in my mind.
She, wearing a skintight tactical suit with changed hair and trousers (yes, she wears pants but she doesn't like it much) carrying her silenced FiveSeven in a thigh-holster (maybe holding a garrote wire in the hand).

A thin and 1,57m small black haired and blue eyed cyborg-girl in a black skintight tactical suit... skintight. Evil
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 20:10

Unfortunately i haven't found the time today to go on with this project.
I only have some points or thing in my head for the whole thing.

The foreign agency, the 'Secret intelligent Agency', that stolen an important file about the italian cyborg programm, has a really really huge complex building.
I thought somewhere in France or in another french-speaking country. Their french-knowledge (they are belgians, so it's one of their native languages) and their experience in covert operations would make Etienne and Emilie the best choice for the mission.
Somehow the are rappelling down from the roof of the building to enter the agency (I have no idea how they got to there).
Inside they start sneaking through the complex, be like shadows and get informations where the file (and the thief) is

Both Stuffed with this, a silenced FN Herstal FiveSeven:
'GSG: New Ways' Crossover Mission Medium
Emilie's is attached with a flashlight, and she does carry her knife as always.

They are inside the building completely on their own, no one can help them in case of an emergency
But outside i thought they can have other support teams from the SWA which could possibly help them to escape after the mission.

Someone brought me the idea to set that foreign agency, the 'SIA', as the new enemy. This agency as the new main enemy of the SWA cause they want to build cyborgs for their own plans. So it begins to be an international affair (not to say a 'secret war' between the agencies)
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 21:14

In my story dealing with my OC Noel, the French DGSE "acquired" information on the cyborg program to make their own (Noel).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 5:20

Kiskaloo wrote:In my story dealing with my OC Noel, the French DGSE "acquired" information on the cyborg program to make their own (Noel).
I'm not sure in this point.
This 'SIA' had stolen a file about the SWA Cyborg Programm but im not sure if they already started to build their own prototype Cyborg (child, teen or adult) with this information from the file or not.

In case they build one prototype i would imagine a epic fight between this and Emilie. Emilie's advantage is that she is a much more developed cyborg, the prototype is not that strong or in general not as good as the SWA Cyborgs.

In case they did not build a prototype, cause the file has not enough information, i would imagine Etienne and Emilie sabotage the agency and destroy all information they collected.

But in both cases they have to kidnap the thief of the file, to torture him in CIA-Manner, to find out what they know.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Wed 16 Mar 2011 - 20:05

A quote from myself in another Thread of this Forum:
Schaschanist wrote:Pino had an unfair advantage, he was better trained than Triela, it was a clearly unfair fight. Wink
Imagine someone like Emilie in a fight with Pino, that would clearly be a "meet of the masters", epic! head bang
I think i will pick up something similar in my 'GSG Splinter Cell Crossover'.

Well, I have thought about what will happen within this Crossover, and now i have some possible scenarios:
First: This foreign agency has built a own prototype cyborg. Emilie met the other cyborg -> epic fight between the two very different cyborgs. It was hard but Emilie won the fight without serious damage.
Second: On their way to get the file back Emilie met a security team guy of the agency, a 'master of martial arts' -> epic fight between man and cyborg. The technics of the man are bit better but Emilie won by using her skills and raw cyborg-power.
Third: Emilie got separated from Etienne, on her way she met a man (of the agency they infiltrate), got knocked out and caught -> dramatic turn, at this point it turns into a rescue-mission where Etienne rescues his 'daughter' from the hands of this agency (rescuing from being dissected).

These are my options, but i'm not sure about the choice right now. I have to play the scenes in my head and have to do a bit more before i can decide or start writing it.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 17:02

Interesting ideas, but this key fact I will put in.

Dont think that the cyborg's speed and brute strength is enough for her to win a fight with another cyborg or even a human. Pino vs Triela proves this, and I would dare say that Pino was a minimalist in martial arts.

MY OC- Fernando is a martial arts expert and always wins against those who think they are experts because they were in the military because the military only teaches you the minimum of killing and debilitating blows when in a fight. They are train to fight in as few hits as possible but when they get into a situation where they fight a martial arts expert, they wont be able to touch the expert.

Both Boomer's Alpha and my Fernando are trained in various styles of martial arts and then going up against an opponant can easily identify their style and attack its weaknesses. An example of that was Fernando used to do is hit all the Tek Won Do gyms and break the legs of the biggest loud mouth there. Why legs? Tek Won Do is strictly a kicking style of defense, though they have punches too, such fighters tend to rely on their legs too much and breaking their legs makes them useless as fighters.

Pino, when he fought Triela was minimally taught by John Doe (A former CIA operative), and was only taught what John Doe knew- military style-few hits for the kill style of fighting. With this much alone Pino able to beat Triela on the first time and kept fighting her for so long the second time to an eventual loss. Triela herself barely won with what she was taught and came back so heavily damaged that she had to be rebuilt. If she knew was a true martial arts, as in years of study in a Dojo and not 3 weeks in a military class, she would have won that fight and be hardly damaged at all. Martial Arts Expert against a cyborg would kick that cyborg's ass.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 17:39

Well, i'm not quite sure about but i dealt a bit with the third option.

On their way through the agency building, Emilie had to separate from Etienne, then suddenly she met a man (of the agency they infiltrate), possibly a member of the security team. They start a really epic fight but the man was better trained and Emilie got knocked out. They caught the little cyborg-girl and brought her into their laboratory, to dissect her for their own cyborg program.
Etienne tried to call his girl with the earpiece as he got the file back but as she doesn't respond, he knew that something happened.
At this point it turns into a rescue-mission and Etienne has to rescue his 'daughter' from the hands of this agency and from getting dissected He sneaks to Emilie's position and took his girl through air shafts into the lower levels where they can escape through and laundering hatch.

This is the short summary of what i imagined in this option.

Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 18:33

schaschanist wrote:Well, i'm not quite sure about but i dealt a bit with the third option.

On their way through the agency building, Emilie had to separate from Etienne, then suddenly she met a man (of the agency they infiltrate), possibly a member of the security team. They start a really epic fight but the man was better trained and Emilie got knocked out. They caught the little cyborg-girl and brought her into their laboratory, to dissect her for their own cyborg program.
Etienne tried to call his girl with the earpiece as he got the file back but as she doesn't respond, he knew that something happened.
At this point it turns into a rescue-mission and Etienne has to rescue his 'daughter' from the hands of this agency and from getting dissected He sneaks to Emilie's position and took his girl through air shafts into the lower levels where they can escape through and laundering hatch.

This is the short summary of what i imagined in this option.

Against guard (aka Rent-a-Cop) types, cyborgs win hands down.

Against somebody higher up in the agency would depend on that person, their ability and their position in the agency. So for Emi to lose, I would dare say that it was the Head of Security she would to.

The ending is pretty cliche, in that everybody escapes through air shafts and tunnels. Also, a basic Air Duct is not strong enough to support an adult person of over 150 pounds (about 75 kilos), so supporting a cyborg (who would be heavy to begin with) and her adult handler would surpass the air duct's ability to support their weight and would collapse under the stress of their weight.

Take from the book of Ian Flemmings' James Bond. In every escape, James leaves through the main door because all the threats were dealt with in infiltrating the place. Thus this makes leaving the same way they came in easier. One does not go out in a different location due to fears of 1) running into dead ends and 2)running into more guards. It is much easier to leave how they came.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 18:50

ElfenMagix wrote: It is much easier to leave how they came.
Well, this is a bit difficult. Therefore they have to go up to the roof again after they went down through the complex. Razz
This is the moment where i should add that i absolutely have no idea how they got up on the roof of the building.
Maybe parachuting out of a plane. (i know, cliche again) or shoot an arrow with a rope from a neighbor building and climb over (bad choice to escape when someone cut the rope off)

I think i will hold on this 'dramatic turn' where Emilie lost the fight (with the head of security Wink ) and were caught for an dissection.
It also is something more hard for her, cause here she is confronted again with one of her real and worst fears/nightmares, a dissection at full consciousness.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 19:00

Figure out how they get into the complex and getting out will be easy.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 19:37

ElfenMagix wrote:Figure out how they get into the complex and getting out will be easy.
For their Infiltration they wear thight (skintight) suits and carry their FiveSevens in a thigh-holster. It's a bit senseless to let them go inside through the front door.
And i think it's easier to escape from an agency building than to break in.

To make it clear again, it's night, somewhere between 10pm and 4am and it's a dark night. So they can break in from above by entering the roof, in my opinion an 'easier' way.
A parachute or a glider could be a way to enter the roof in fact they are quite silent and nearly invisible in a dark night.

. .
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 21:56

schaschanist wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Figure out how they get into the complex and getting out will be easy.
For their Infiltration they wear thight (skintight) suits and carry their FiveSevens in a thigh-holster. It's a bit senseless to let them go inside through the front door.
And i think it's easier to escape from an agency building than to break in.

To make it clear again, it's night, somewhere between 10pm and 4am and it's a dark night. So they can break in from above by entering the roof, in my opinion an 'easier' way.
A parachute or a glider could be a way to enter the roof in fact they are quite silent and nearly invisible in a dark night.

. .
This would depend on where this building it at. Is it in the city, connected to other buildings? Is in the city on a block by itself like a hospital or super mega corp building? Is it outside in a rural area, maybe part of a complex like IBM in Armonk, NY (been there... man its huge!) or the Sikorsky Helicopter plant in Stratford, Conn (been there- about the size of Central Park in NYC!).

Which one it is depends on how they infiltrate the site.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 3:15

ElfenMagix wrote:Which one it is depends on how they infiltrate the site.
Monty: I find that a DHL Express uniform and overbearing attitude are incredibly useful for getting into many places.

Of course scha, if it's a taller sort of complex, they could always basejump off the roof... which, if they parachuted in, would technically be leaving the same way they arrived. Wink
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 3:27

Alfisti wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Which one it is depends on how they infiltrate the site.
Monty: I find that a DHL Express uniform and overbearing attitude are incredibly useful for getting into many places.

Monty: "What can Brown do for you? How about put a workboot up your arse if you don't get out of my way?"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 5:57

Hmm, after your points i would say this building itself is in a city and about the size off a super mega corp building or a hospital but it's part of a complex, for example like the SWA-Complex.

Then i was thinking again about what's happening:
Emilie had a fight with this man, the head of security, and lose after a hard fight and got knocked out. The man took her down to the laboratory. There they decided to dissect cyborg Emilie as quick as possible.
They took off her clothes and fixed Emilie naked on an operation table, but as they wanted to start Emilie woke up. She was totally scared and started to scream as she saw the scalpel coming nearer to her body, cause now she's confronted with one of her fears and worst nightmares.
Right in this moment, Etienne arrived and took off (possibly shot) the men around his girl.
Discretely looking away he gave Emilie back her stuff and clothes, she put on everything and they went to the roof with the file in the pocket and escaped with the glider.

Spoiler:
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:22

The F2000 is Kara's assault rifle in Pactio. Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:56

Kiskaloo wrote:The F2000 is Kara's assault rifle in Pactio. Good
Yeah, have heard that.
Unfortunately it's not chambered for 5,7x28mm, sad thing.
It's not a pretty gun but also awesome cause of the build-in vision.

But back to topic, some ideas or something constructive for this project please.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Fri 18 Mar 2011 - 18:36

Cause i have to Update my Ubuntu System could found a little bit time.
I was thinking about this project.

What will happen after Etienne and Emilie escaped from the agency.
I had to thought about the situation in where Emilie was and the stress she had. Right in this moment someone appeared in my mind, Emiliano Capriani, the boy she met in Rome.

Meanwhile they become friends, more or less, as possible as it could be in this situation.
I would say back in Rome they met at the Trevi fountain, the place where they met the first time.
Emilie, a day before confronted with hef biggest fear (she thought she would die), suddenly embraced Emiliano and kissed him. The first time she did it, before Emiliano kissed her but now she kissed him.
This is the point where she decided something big and important for her relationship with Emiliano, she started to love him really. In this afternoon they spent time together and done something adults do. (You know what i mean, they made 'love' sex)
This experience, where she thought she will die, changed her opinion about the relationship and pushed it into the next level.

This the bit of Love and developing of her emotions and relationship i want to put into this.
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 4:52

Just an idea, Schaschanist.
How about when Emile is tied down and right before Etienne rescues her, she spots Pino who was in a metal table similar to Emile's, yet alive!
Maybe the SIA planned to eventually make Pino a cyborg too!
(since you mentioned in another thread the possibility of Emile vs. Pino fight, maybe turning him into a cyborg might make it that much harder to beat and therefore more action)
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 5:17

Considering that Triela tore out Pino's throat at the end of their second fight and that the agency was on hand to secure his corpse, I don't see how that could be realistically plausible. Unless you want to go wildly AU for the story; in which case, sure, anything goes.
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 6:53

Well, a fight with Pino would definitely be nice, but not possible in my timeline.

My 'New Ways'-Universe is more or less a sequel of the canon, begins AFTER Venice and this project plays somewhere after the attack at the power plant.
Pino, Angelica, Elsa, Beatrice, Dante, Padania, all did not longer exist.
I don't want to go that off of the universe. I don't use other OCs although it would be nice to make situations with some other OCs.

Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 7:58

schaschanist wrote: I don't use other OCs although it would be nice to make situations with some other OCs.
How would you feel about Emilie appearing in other people's stories? I have a scene in mind (in my Nicolo-Dario story) that she would fit into well. It's just a dormitory tea party scene...no battle yet.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 8:12

I would welcome that, i see this as an honor.
And if you have problems with a point, feel free to ask.
But please, do not hurt or kill her.

By the way, i said in my OC-Thread, that she's going through a hard time cause she has horrible nightmares, twisting emotions and sometimes is lost into deep thoughts, and that this all is grinding on her.
At this point (where this project is on the timeline of 'New Ways') she learned to controll her emotion more or less and learned to life with it. She still has these nightmares and fears (which were introduced after the explosion) but now she has mentally grown up and appears over all more matured and happy. Etienne, Tux (her little stuffed penguin) and the other girls helped her to solve her mental crisis.
That little crises also bond Etienne and Emilie more together as 'father and daughter' and made them a better fratello-team.

To summ up iwould say she is now lesser a child and alot more a 14 years old girl (what she technically is).

(That so far to clear a few facts and as a little help.)

Last edited by schaschanist on Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 8:54; edited 2 times in total
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 8:31

schaschanist wrote:But please, do not hurt or kill her.
She is safe.

Cyborgs are only hurt or killed during dormitory tea parties about 12% of the time.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist Sat 19 Mar 2011 - 8:43

Then it's good. You have permission to use her in a dormitory-scene.
Please note the edited the post above, it might give you a little help and to understand her better.
It's to clear few facts and show how she is now (at the point where this project plays).
Schaschanist
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down