Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transformers Crossover

5 posters

Go down

Transformers Crossover Empty Transformers Crossover

Post by sasahara17 Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 3:50

Since the Revenge of the Fallen is coming out soon, I thought it was high time we discussed a very important matter; Crossing over Gunslinger Girl with Transformers.

I figure since GI Joe and the USMC occasionally get caught up in the titanic battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons (well, they are fighting on our planet), it stands to reason that a superhuman anti-terrorist cyborg should be a key asset in the puny humans efforts to make a difference.

So how on Earth shall we go about crossing them over?

I say Hillshire buys a new car that happens to be an Autobot that landed in Italy by accident (going by the movie continuity of course, but subject to change).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Transformers Crossover Empty Re: Transformers Crossover

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 4:09

I have an idea and my can use Kiskaloo's Michele too.

Hilshire decides he wants to purchase a performance machine. Knowing that Michele is the expert in these things he takes him along with him in order to find the right Ferrari/Lambo to suit his personal needs.

After test-driving the specific car, Hilshire purchases the vehicle and drives it back with Michele sitting shotgun.

Soon at a stop, the car "talks" to Hilshire and Michele.

Hilshire: ...Are they supposed to do that?
Michele: I...I...um...I don't think so?
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 8:36

talking cars ,oh god, Knightrider !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 9:37

That would be funny.

Personally, I like rusty-spring's idea last night in chat of crossing Transformers with Top Gear. We were watching the "How Much Lorry Can You Get for £5000?" challenge from Episode 1 of Series 12 and when James May's lorry appeared, he said something along the lines of:

"What if Optimus Prime looked like an effeminate Indian curry shop?"

Transformers Crossover JM_Lorry
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 12:32

LOLZ

Stealth Optimus!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 14:38

boomer_gonz wrote:LOLZ

Stealth Optimus!!

That would actually be Jeremy's Renault:

Transformers Crossover 4D29976A-B3A2-4B1B-962F-F031E46E8200
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 16:01

Okies.

How about "Undercover Optimus"?
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 16:05

Well Richard Hammond went for the "American Look":

Transformers Crossover RH_Lorry1

Complete with Whitesnake Artwork:

Transformers Crossover RH_Lorry2

So if Optimus Prime is working The Hood... Wink
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 18:23

...not exactly what I had in mind for a TF corssover, but what the hell Smile.

Given that the Top Gear presenters often have to undergo grueling and ridiculous challenges with their vehicles, it will be the ultimate test of an Autobot's patience to star on a Top Gear episode.

Imagine if the Autobot is mascarading as Hammond's car, and Clarkson and May come alog with paint cans to vandalise it's brand new paintjob in some way? I can think of a few Autobots who would resent being painted pink.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 19:23

Yeah, but Jazz yelling "PPPPOOOOWWWEEERR!!!" would be sweet.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 21:03

Kiskaloo wrote:Yeah, but Jazz yelling "PPPPOOOOWWWEEERR!!!" would be sweet.
...well, at least it's better than having Clarkson meeting the twins, or god forbid, Blurr. How much PPPPOOOOWWWEEERR!!! do you think he'll have then.

Conversely, I wonder which Autobot would suit Captain Slow? Ratchet perhaps?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 21:05

Something small and practical.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 21:30

What, like Cliffjumper?

BTW, Mythbusters + lotsa explosives vs Devastator. Discuss.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 21:33

Actually, Grimlock (the head of the Dinobots) would probably be perfect for Clarkson. Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 0:56

First up, let me say that if anybody uses Michael Bay's interpretation of Transformers in a crossover with GSG, I will Falcon Paunch them. If you go with the Dreamwave, Marvel or IDW continuities, you're a pretty cool person in my book, and I would really like to introduce you to some smoking hot acquaintances of mine. Razz

Now that the preliminaries are out of the way, I'd like to throw my two cents regarding how I would go about such a crossover. My game plan will include some explanations as to how things work in the Transformers universe, so please bear with me.

The Transformers' capability of blending in on Earth is not merely limited to their transforming into items, life forms and vehicles that may be found here. It is a fact that Transformers, particularly those who have vehicle modes, are capable of generating human avatars of themselves, which, amusingly, often look like human representations of the Transformers themselves (I'll post some example pictures later). These are frequently used to simulate drivers of their vehicle modes, so as not to, say, attract surprise from humans encountering what appears to be a car driving itself.

However, Transformers have also been known to use their human avatars to interact with our population. The avatars, created using an advanced system called 'holomatter', can be projected within a pretty wide radius of the Transformers themselves, and are more than just holograms - Cybertronian wizardry makes them solid enough to provide the illusion of an actual human being, although this has its limits (the avatar can only lift small objects, for instance). Many an occasion has arisen where Transformers utilize their avatars to conduct political intrigue on Earth.

Then, we come to the issue of binary bonding. The popular notion that Transformers (Decepticons, particularly) are not amenable to human companionship or assistance is untrue. Via the process of binary bonding, a Transformer takes on a human companion in a symbiotic arrangement. The companion, outfitted with a suit of Cybertronian armor, becomes capable of transforming into a piece of equipment that, when attached to the Transformer, provides a considerable ability/power boost to the latter while imbuing the former with superhuman capabilities. In extreme occurences of this phenomenon, a Transformer may even sacrifice an entire body part in order for his/her human partner to transform into an enhanced replacement.

Examples of such partnering include the Powermaster process, where the human partner transforms into the robot's engine/powerplant (conferring an energy boost, with the human's metabolic intake, no matter how small, capable of being transformed into vast amounts of fuel for the robot to use), the Headmaster process, where the human partner actually transforms into the robot's head (conferring a heightened ability to process information and multitask, the human effectively being a copilot), and the Targetmaster process, where the human partner transforms into a weapon for the robot to wield. The Transformers also use their human companions as agents where the use of holoavatars may not be viable - it's also far more convincing.

Were I to pen a GSG/Tranformers crossover, I would kick it off somewhat differently. My scenario involves the Decepticons utilizing their holoavatars to masquerade as personnel from a European private military contracting firm. Approaching the SWA in this capacity, they offer to hire our friends to help them search for a Cybertronian artifact of power that has been hidden on Earth, and which they cannot retrieve themselves for whatever reason (think of something convincing - perhaps the artifact is secured in such a way that only humans may remove it from its hiding place). The payment they offer is something Lorenzo cannot resist - either loads of money, or advanced military technology of some kind.

Embarking on the mission, the Agency encounter personnel from another PMC group, who are (you guessed it) Autobots and their holoavatars. The Decepticons may have warned our cyborgs and handlers to be prepared for the appearance of an enemy team, and equipped them accordingly to deal with the threat. For their part, the Autobots are under the assumption that they are dealing with out and out Decepticon collaborators. A fight breaks out, but fortunately stops before anyone is killed or badly injured. The Autobots break cover, to the Agency group's astonishment, and reveal their true purpose. They also explain that the Agency group are being used by the true enemy, and that the consequences will be dire if the Decepticons obtain what they want.

Awakened to the truth (and perhaps also spurred by a greater reward than that offered by the Decepticons), the Agency folks throw their lot in with the Autobots. Hell, we might even have some of the Autobots binary bond with their new friends. They then head out on their quest to retrieve the artifact before the Decepticons do. The enemy, however, have not been idle. After discovering the setback to their plans, they reveal their true selves to a group of unscrupulous individuals and strike up a partnership with binary bonding thrown into the deal. I'm thinking Padania, or some similar terrorist group. Out they strike to resume the chase, and the rest is just flat-out chaos...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 19:13

Nachtsider wrote:First up, let me say that if anybody uses Michael Bay's interpretation of Transformers in a crossover with GSG, I will Falcon Paunch them.
I was wondering why it was taking you so long to react to a Bayformers reference Wink. I had half expected you to reply after the fist post.

Nachtsider wrote:The Transformers' capability of blending in on Earth is not merely limited to their transforming into items... It is a fact that Transformers, particularly those who have vehicle modes, are capable of generating human avatars...These are frequently used to simulate drivers of their vehicle modes, so as not to, say, attract surprise from humans encountering what appears to be a car driving itself.

However, Transformers have also been known to use their human avatars to interact with our population... Many an occasion has arisen where Transformers utilize their avatars to conduct political intrigue on Earth.
Never thought about taking a Crossover from that angle. More Blackforest Cake for you.

Nachtsider wrote:Then, we come to the issue of binary bonding.
Um, I'm not too knowledgeable about that aspect about Transformers, but I remember the Powermasters, Targetmasters and Headmasters well enough (Who can forget what a badass SixShot was).

EDIT -
Re-read this at a later time and realized sentence implied SixShot (a seven-changer-?) was either a Power, Head...etc master.
Apologies. I meant I watched Transformers Headmaster and forever remember the gratuitous ass-kicking he doled out to the Autobots, in particular his crushing defeat of Ultramagnus. Seriously, he made the show for me. Seriously, four on one and I'd still put my money on him.

Decepiticons rule.

Nachtsider wrote:Were I to pen a GSG/Tranformers crossover, I would kick it off somewhat differently. My scenario involves the Decepticons utilizing their holoavatars to masquerade as personnel from a European private military contracting firm....The payment they offer is something Lorenzo cannot resist - either loads of money, or advanced military technology of some kind.
Maybe a plasma cannon Smile. I recommend having a very recognizable decepiticon bring the offer, like Megs or the Screamer (Soundwave's speech patterns will be hilarious). This could possibly be one of the most funny moments of story to the readers bespite bing completely serious, simply becuase we all know who 'Mr. Martin Tron' really is.

Nachtsider wrote:Embarking on the mission, the Agency encounter personnel from another PMC group, who are Autobots.... The Decepticons may have warned our cyborgs and handlers to be prepared for the appearance of an enemy team, and equipped them accordingly to deal with the threat....The Autobots break cover, to the Agency group's astonishment, and reveal their true purpose.
Triela's reaction experiences to having a giant tall robot appear before her very eyes, want! Hell, they'd all be freaking out completely I'd gather.

Nachtsider wrote:Awakened to the truth (and perhaps also spurred by a greater reward than that offered by the Decepticons), the Agency folks throw their lot in with the Autobots. Hell, we might even have some of the Autobots binary bond with their new friends.
Which pairs do you have in mind?

Another thing I'd reccomend is that the 'Autobot PMCs' be accompanied by some of their non-combatant human allies, like Spike or some expert in decoding or something, to raise the stakes. Protecting all sentient life, expecially innocents are 'pretty high' on their prerogatives, and a civilian being thrown into the mix (unbenownst t the SWA of course) ought to give the Autobots added incentive to fight back.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 8:59

sasahara17 wrote:I was wondering why it was taking you so long to react to a Bayformers reference Wink. I had half expected you to reply after the fist post.
I must slipping. Or too thoroughly immersed in 'time out from the world'. Laughing

sasahara17 wrote:Never thought about taking a Crossover from that angle. More Blackforest Cake for you.

This one better not be a lie. Razz

sasahara17 wrote:I recommend having a very recognizable decepiticon bring the offer, like Megs or the Screamer (Soundwave's speech patterns will be hilarious). This could possibly be one of the most funny moments of story to the readers bespite bing completely serious, simply because we all know who 'Mr. Martin Tron' really is.
Now you're broadcasting on my frequency. This is precisely the effect I was intending to gun for. And 'Martin Tron' is pure genius.

sasahara17 wrote:Triela's reaction experiences to having a giant tall robot appear before her very eyes, want! Hell, they'd all be freaking out completely I'd gather.
Their reactions would definitely be priceless, although I don't know if they'd all freak out. I can imagine Rico, and perhaps even Angie, totally consumed by a sense of childlike wonder and awe. The hilarity would be upped if Bea did not react at all.

sasahara17 wrote:Which pairs do you have in mind?

Another thing I'd recommend is that the 'Autobot PMCs' be accompanied by some of their non-combatant human allies, like Spike or some expert in decoding or something, to raise the stakes. Protecting all sentient life, especially innocents are 'pretty high' on their prerogatives, and a civilian being thrown into the mix (unbeknown to the SWA of course) ought to give the Autobots added incentive to fight back.
I'd operate on the principle of 'birds of a feather flock together'. For instance, Marco would go well with the gruff but well-meaning Ironhide, and Jean with the aloof and ruthless Mirage.

As for civilian Autobot allies, Spike (his older, more worldly incarnation, by my preference) would indeed be a nice choice, and Chip Chase or Verity Carlo could fill the role of code expert or hacker. Man, I'm getting more and more pumped about this crossover.

Sixshot is, indeed, fantastic. I've got a picture of me posing with him somewhere - let me see if I can dig it up...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 25 Jun 2009 - 17:54

Nachtsider wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:Never thought about taking a Crossover from that angle. More Blackforest Cake for you.
This one better not be a lie. Razz
Um... Sorry mate, but the Cakes is ALWAYS a lie. Didn't you get the memo?

Nachtsider wrote:
sasahara17 wrote:I recommend having a very recognizable Decepiticon bring the offer, like Megs or the Screamer (Soundwave's speech patterns will be hilarious). This could possibly be one of the most funny moments of story to the readers despite being completely serious, simply because we all know who 'Mr. Martin Tron' really is.
Now you're broadcasting on my frequency. This is precisely the effect I was intending to gun for. And 'Martin Tron' is pure genius.
I read you loud and clear. It will be hilarious to see Megatron trying to be civil with the fleshlings while trying to elicit their help.

Another idea wuld be for Screamer to bring the offer, perhaps as another harebrained scheme of his to one up Megs... but then again, Starscream is not known for his subtlety This way it can be a three way battle.

A key question here would be to ask; 'why would they need human help?'. Previous expereince tells me Depticons are very prideful and have massive egos (and justly so considering how powerful they are). Sending those 'weakling humans' to in their stead after an objectve of such vital importance doesn't seem very Decepticon to me. If it was that important, why don't they go out and get it themselves?

Perhaps and alteration to your senario (feel free to take this apart if you will)

Once explation might be that they know that the Autobots and perhaps a few human allies (perhaps a few cops or private security) will have theat objective under lock and key and all previous attempts to get it by 'conventional means' (assault the place with lots of Decepticons) have failed. Hence their new allies. They they stage a serious of distractionary attacks/skirmishes to draw away the local Autobot garrisson, their human associates (i.e. the SWA) charge in into the location, take out the Autobot's remaining human allies guarding the place and make off with the stuff. At least, that's how it's supposed to go.

What do you think?

Nachtsider wrote:Their reactions would definitely be priceless, although I don't know if they'd all freak out. I can imagine Rico, and perhaps even Angie, totally consumed by a sense of childlike wonder and awe. The hilarity would be upped if Bea did not react at all.
Reading this gave me an epihany.
I really want to this happen;

+ GSG infiltration team successfully enter this massive hangar undetected while on the mission. It's mostly empty exept for a red cab over truck parked in a corner of the room seemingly under undergoing maintiance.
+ GSGs and Handlers flownder around the room for a while waiting for a security rotation. One of the GSGs remaks she's never seen a Cab over truck before and goes to inspect it.
+ Becase of the noisy GSG poking and prodding him, Optimus Prime wakes up after his maintainence cycle (for some reason, he isn't with the other Autobots chasing Decepticons in their diversionary attacks around the city) and notices the armed humans sneaking around the base.
+ Prime transforms, scaring the living hell out of the GSGs. Basiclly, the first Transformer they ever see is in out of his disguise Optimus frigging Prime himself. Should leave quite the lasting impression, wouldn't you say?
+ 'This is a Restricted Area, Identify Yourselves' or something to that effect.
+ Hearing Prime discover the intruders, lots of security people pour in carrying anti-tank weaponry (what, you expect a 9mm to stop Deceptions?), surrounding the GSG taskforce.
+ Triela; Looks at her Winchester. Looks at heavily armed security guards. Looks at THE Optimus Prime.

Reaction: "I'm gonna need a bigger gun for this."

Not sure how would intergrate this into a larger story though. Assuming this is happening in Europe, What is Prime doing so far from the States? Prime is also a field commander and he often leads his troops from the front, so why is he still in the Hanger while everyone else is out chasing Decepticon tail? Even if he is injured, I doubt that would stop him. Who are the Autobot's allies (GI-Joe? Another crossover, e.g. UNIT?) Anyway, I'll just leave this here.

But then again, if we're strictly talking about IWD transformers, perhaps having a local government as an ally is too much trouble for a crossover like this and we should just stick to the Autobot PMC idea.

Nachtsider wrote:I'd operate on the principle of 'birds of a feather flock together'. For instance, Marco would go well with the gruff but well-meaning Ironhide, and Jean with the aloof and ruthless Mirage.
Hm as stated earlier, obviously we know Triela and Grimlock are practically made for each other. Who'd Claes and Bice go with? Rachet and Jazz perhaps? We really should make a list.

Nachtsider wrote:Sixshot is, indeed, fantastic. I've got a picture of me posing with him somewhere - let me see if I can dig it up...
Sixshot is my fav Decepticon. The amought of ass he can kick is just staggering sometimes. Who can't love a one Decepticon army? I can't think of many transformers capable to beating this guy in single combat.

...Decepticons are so much cooler than Autobots.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down