Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relationship between triela and hillshire

2 posters

Go down

relationship between triela and hillshire Empty relationship between triela and hillshire

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 11:39

do you think there will ever be a serious relationship between triela and hillshire
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts : 259

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

relationship between triela and hillshire Empty Re: relationship between triela and hillshire

Post by Alfisti Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 11:43

austinhowell wrote:do you think there will ever be a serious relationship between triela and hillshire

For an answer, you may want to hit up this thread.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

relationship between triela and hillshire Empty Re: relationship between triela and hillshire

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 14:59

thanks for the link
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts : 259

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down