Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea and concept generation

+28
tremec6speed
Pax
Aisha_Hikari
Robert Frazer
Professor Voodoo
theprodigalson
SPARTAN 119
Alfisti
funkmachine
MikhailN
TTIO
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
Triela
Sakura
Utsurokuri
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Piero
Probit Return
boomer_gonz
emperor
Wileama
Nachtsider
Danjo3
LoC978
ElfenMagix
sasahara17
32 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Idea and concept generation - Page 12 Empty Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by Awinnell Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:37

i was thinking more of pinky and the brain! but whatever rocks your boat !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 13:44

Awinnell wrote:i was thinking more of pinky and the brain! but whatever rocks your boat !

Don't you remember Maxamillion aka Max "the bionic dog" from the Bionic Woman?

What if one of the girls went down to Ziliani's lab where they find Max?

What will the girls do with a playmate that plays fetch with steel bars because it's jaws could chomp right though a wooden two by four & jump the hight of a five story building?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 16:33

This trope is hardly an original one, but it could work well with the girls. TV channel travelling. The cyborgs of the Agency suddenly find themselves sucked into a TV and are forced to wander from channel to channel to get home. Just send them to a kid-friendly channel with cartoon violence and an aversion to actually having people die. Send them to G.I. Joe and Kim Possible. Have them go to Rugrats and join them in their adventures my brutally killing everyone who tries to hurt them. It would be funny in a morbid way.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 7:46

BL IDEA ALERT

-=-

Laser Guided Amnesia

-=-

In the world of fiction, people have a bad habit of forgetting things at inappropriate times. For insance, the head maid of the Lovelace household trips on a rock and knocks herself out while in the kitchen. When she wakes, she's forgotten everything.

Stress everything.

She's been shot in vital areas, slammed into walls at breakneck speeds, punched out by Revy, given concussions... and manages to give herself amnesia while cooking spagetti. Regressing back to the tender age of 14 (before she became a complete badass), Roberta is more of a Chi-hua-hua than a Bloodhound as she is.

And a day later, her (previously unhead of) rival from her terrorist days busts in to settle the score, prompting the Lovelace trio to flee to (where else) Roanapur to find help and/or jog Roberta's memory while evading the horde of revenge seekers, bountry hunters and government dogs out to get their clueless maid.

---

Alternatively you could do this to Eda and have her revert to a Varsity Girl persona, which would be a bag of laughs...

What about Balalaika?

-=-

All those Pesky Relatives

-=-

Much like one of my previous ideas, have a non-bloodthirsty relative of one of the BL characters come looking for them in Roanapur. Rock's brother has been done before, but what about someone like Eda or Benny?

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2008 - 16:04

Point of View

Ye old plot device has a malfunction that sends some of the SWA into contact with a group of people who possess a different outlook on the way the Agency operates. The catch is, said group of people use methods that are very similar to the way the Social Welfare Agency does things. Since a good deal of the story would be looking at clashing perspectives, it would be important to choose the other group wisely. I myself was picturing the Teen Titans (who I've mentioned before) when I wrote this, because a) using children as weapons would disgust them, and b) they're in their early teens themselves and they have a couple Henrietta-aged members too. (Mas y Menos and a couple of super-powered kids Raven rescued.) It's hard to beat contrast and irony like that. Just think of the arguments and bickering those will cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2008 - 16:50

J the Drafter wrote:Point of View

Ye old plot device has a malfunction that sends some of the SWA into contact with a group of people who possess a different outlook on the way the Agency operates. The catch is, said group of people use methods that are very similar to the way the Social Welfare Agency does things. Since a good deal of the story would be looking at clashing perspectives, it would be important to choose the other group wisely. I myself was picturing the Teen Titans (who I've mentioned before) when I wrote this, because a) using children as weapons would disgust them, and b) they're in their early teens themselves and they have a couple Henrietta-aged members too. (Mas y Menos and a couple of super-powered kids Raven rescued.) It's hard to beat contrast and irony like that. Just think of the arguments and bickering those will cause.

The real rub will be the agency's reaction to this rival agency if the rival's operate in plane sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 8:42

Sucked into a Book

In the vien of Fushigi Yuugi, Neverending Story or something similar, one of the GSGs (preferably Claes) is sucked into one of her favourite books through some wierd magic and has to live through it's contents. Meanwhile, another GSG (prefeably Triela) reads her unfortunate sister's adventures.

Idea could be combined with a WWII or Romance of the 3K setting by making it a History Book which would give the GSG the opportunity to meet historical figures and mess with history, or alternatively you could do something really crazy by making it a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' type book and have the GSG reading it decide what perils her poor sister has to endure in her supernatural predicament, with the GSG dying in humiliating ways in 'bad ends' and reviving at the start whenever the reader sees fit to give the adventure another go.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 20:17

sasahara17 wrote:Sucked into a Book

In the vien of Fushigi Yuugi, Neverending Story or something similar, one of the GSGs (preferably Claes) is sucked into one of her favourite books through some wierd magic and has to live through it's contents. Meanwhile, another GSG (prefeably Triela) reads her unfortunate sister's adventures.

Idea could be combined with a WWII or Romance of the 3K setting by making it a History Book which would give the GSG the opportunity to meet historical figures and mess with history, or alternatively you could do something really crazy by making it a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' type book and have the GSG reading it decide what perils her poor sister has to endure in her supernatural predicament, with the GSG dying in humiliating ways in 'bad ends' and reviving at the start whenever the reader sees fit to give the adventure another go.

How about a Mack Bolan pulp adventure or a Tom Clancy thriller how would the GSG handle a story where the possible chance of destruction on a massive scale is majorly HIGH?
And we all know how Tom likes to blow up cities head bang .

Or what if the GSG ended up in of all things a comic book?

What company & what title would she end up in?

One thing the others would be on edge waiting for an update on the GSG's adventure every month.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 21:04

I was thinking of a more 'fantasy' type setting, seeing as how the SWA could potentially get caught up in Tom Clancy styloe adventures without the help of a magic book... but the comic book thing sounds funny.

Funny thought: what if the GSG reading the perilous adventure... assumes that her sister wrote a self inssert fic? While one poor GSG is dodging Arrows/WMDs/Orcs and running for dear life, another is gleefully reading the tale and calculating how much blackmail material she'd be able to get out of this.

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 22:55

sasahara17 wrote:I was thinking of a more 'fantasy' type setting, seeing as how the SWA could potentially get caught up in Tom Clancy styloe adventures without the help of a magic book... but the comic book thing sounds funny.

Funny thought: what if the GSG reading the perilous adventure... assumes that her sister wrote a self inssert fic? While one poor GSG is dodging Arrows/WMDs/Orcs and running for dear life, another is gleefully reading the tale and calculating how much blackmail material she'd be able to get out of this.

What if the GSG at the end of the story returns with all the goodies she got in the story?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 29 Sep 2008 - 12:35

Time for a little challenge. Read this article very carefully:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080929/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_kidnapped_tourists

Now, try writing a fanfic in which the involvement by 'Italian special forces' is actually revealed to be SWA involvement, and our girls were the ones responsible for saving the hostages.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 29 Sep 2008 - 13:26

I think I'm game.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 29 Sep 2008 - 13:29

I'm game, too, but lazy. My idea was to make this another 'Battlezone' style thing, with another guest appearance by Aharon and Meir.

Looking forward to reading your entry.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 6:06

I might see about such a concept. Full canon with Alpha making a cameo appearance at the end.

As usual his services go to the highest bidder.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 13:06

Nachtsider wrote:Time for a little challenge. Read this article very carefully:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080929/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_egypt_kidnapped_tourists

Now, try writing a fanfic in which the involvement by 'Italian special forces' is actually revealed to be SWA involvement, and our girls were the ones responsible for saving the hostages.

Here ya go: Never Play an Ace When a Two Will Do
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 13:09

Fast worker. I'm very impressed.

I see a 'Battlezone' reference in there. Mind crediting me, perhaps in the header...? :3
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 13:12

Nachtsider wrote:Fast worker. I'm very impressed.

I see a 'Battlezone' reference in there. Mind crediting me, perhaps in the header...? :3

Coitanly!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 1:17

Somebody had made Dark Knight - GSG crossover. Check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 16:04

I've been trying to toy with the idea of a GSG/Kara no Kyoukai crossover, seeing as I'm quite psyched Del Rey picked up the story. So far, it's not going as well as I'd hoped. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the knife play in while still keeping firearms an important aspect. Not to mention, a handler would probably object to the idea of a cyborg running out into a firefight armed with nothing but a knife or two. Other then that though, I'm slowly figuring it out.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 16:21

Nachtsider wrote:I'm game, too, but lazy. My idea was to make this another 'Battlezone' style thing, with another guest appearance by Aharon and Meir.

Looking forward to reading your entry.

Why not a guest appearance by Thomas?

I would be interested to see how that will turn out Very Happy
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 18:14

Triela seemed to do okay with a knife (and a key...) once she'd undergone additional training by the GIS.

As to Kara no Kyoukai, I have the movies but have not yet had a chance to watch them. And I did order the PVC figures of Shiki Ryōgi.

EDIT - I have now watched the first four. I liked them. When Shiki fights, I see Kara. :)

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Sat 18 Jul 2009 - 16:58; edited 5 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 13:18

Nice. I've only seen the first three movies myself, but I liked them. Movie 1 strayed away from the story a bit, but it didn't make me hate it. In fact, there was a nice scene they put in that actually explained some things that weren't explained in the book. Movie 2 and 3 seem to stay pretty on target with the chapters though.

But yeah, Triela is okay with a knife, but it wasn't her exclusive weapon. She mostly uses firearms and uses a knife when knives are the better choice. I suppose my character will probably still have a gun, but she will mostly choose the knife instead.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 13:25

True, but I still want to see Triela bludgeon somebody with the stock of her shotgun.

Preceded by her saying, "It's hammer-time!"
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 14:19

There's an idea I just got and I need a bit of feedback to go ahead with an outline. Some OC's are going to be used prematurely and without permission here so bear with me. To be honest it came to me movie trailer style so here:

-Preferred music: For whom the bell tolls by Metallica started at 1:50.

Alpha: When I first went out into the world on my own, I worked for one and only contracting agency, International Security Solutions. What I did and what I saw with them haunts me to this very day...

But I never thought my past would ever come back to haunt me like this.

Denny: I guess we can ask you the same half-pint.

Lorenzo: Jean Croce and Rico will take the place of the fallen Antonio and Crystal fratello in Sicily for the time being.

Marco: Hey kid, I found this at the site where Antonio and Crystal died. Do you recall it, because I hoped never to see it again.

Alpha: Get the Director, I have to get Fernando.

Fernando: Boy, if your fucking with me; by the holy virgin I swear...

Alpha: I'm not and I'd never. The Three Wise Men are here; in Italy; and they-are-active.

Alpha: There names were Shamus Saunder, Andrew Canton, and Dennis Masterson. We all joined ISS because nobody else would take us...for...various reasons.

Hillshire: Where are Jean and Rico?!
Jose: They weren't at there spot. All I found was this...and there's something written on the back.
Hillshire: And Altheus?
Jose: He never came back?

Alpha walks back to the van and gathers his guns and additional ammunition.

Alpha: We were all...military misfits...I guess.

Lorenzo(over speakerphone): Alpha, you are being insubordinate. You are NOT to go to that location. THAT IS AN ORDER!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

Liesel: I'm coming too.

Triela(as she takes off her shotgun and shell belt): Al, take an old friend!

EDIT: Done and fixed and stuff.
I know I'm taking liberties with a couple of OC's, but as I said it's just a concept.

Any thoughts?
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 1:08

Sounds intriguing.

I am guessing the Three Wise Men are some bad-asses?
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 8:01

Kiskaloo wrote:
I am guessing the Three Wise Men are some bad-asses?

The way I have them characterized; they are more monsters than men. They are the kind of men who thrive on the adrenaline rush warfare creates as well as the taking of the "spoils" of victory. Soldiers who have become, for lack of a better word, institutionalized by the most basic fundamentals of military restructuring(i.e. the breaking down of a person in order to 'rebuild' them). The danger of this is compounded and multiplied by the fact that they are highly trained and highly experienced military professionals near or on par with Balalaika's Visotoniki from Black Lagoon.

Also in regards to their names, I have a certain backstory to that. Most of which I won't dare post in detail here due to it's graphic nature. I am inches away from declaring this an M-fic before it's even been outlined.

The gist of it is that the ISS was called before a UN committee to explain charges including violations of UN charters and crimes against humanity, mostly "Bad Company's" doing. To illuminate this; during this line,
"Alpha: The four of us...together...we were known as, The Bad Company. And we earned our name.",
I have a scene in mind where Alpha sneaks behind a preteen Ossetian sniper and slits his throat. The camera(more or less) pans up only to show the rest of Bad Company doing much of the same in the background even going so far as to executing a surrendering soldier.

The ISS got away with a "slap on the wrist" as in they were not charged, but lost their 'soverign military sanction' making employees of ISS 'unlawful combatants' thus effectively shutting ISS down as a private military contractor. Alpha had opted out of renewing his contract with ISS some time before the charges.

Guilty or not, most of the employees were ostracized from military-anything and had to obtain new identities just to get jobs at petty security firms. The remaining members of Bad Company went independent and obtained new identities for themselves. Taking inspiration from Alpha's parting words, they renamed themselves Melchior, Kaspar, and Balthasar marketing themselves as the Three Wise Men after the men from the east of Christian mythology.

They refused to abandon their previous work ethic and became infamous and notorious for their actions. This explains Fernando's reaction when Alpha says he suspects the work of the Three Wise Men.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 12:18

I like the Idea you guys got.

If you want, feel free to use some of my OC's Very Happy
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 14:29

boomer_gonz wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:I am guessing the Three Wise Men are some bad-asses?

The way I have them characterized; they are more monsters than men. They are the kind of men who thrive on the adrenaline rush warfare creates as well as the taking of the "spoils" of victory. Soldiers who have become, for lack of a better word, institutionalized by the most basic fundamentals of military restructuring(i.e. the breaking down of a person in order to 'rebuild' them). The danger of this is compounded and multiplied by the fact that they are highly trained and highly experienced military professionals near or on par with Balalaika's Visotoniki from Black Lagoon.

So they've seen it all, done it all, went to Hell and didn't happen to come back (at least mentally).

Also in regards to their names, I have a certain backstory to that. Most of which I won't dare post in detail here due to it's graphic nature. I am inches away from declaring this an M-fic before it's even been outlined.

Well it certainly sounds intriguing. I had Michele serve in Kosovo because I figured he'd see enough horror there to risk becoming the Shell-Shocked Senior if he had stayed much longer and that is why he took Draghi up on the offer to come work for Public Safety and fight the PRF to keep what happened in Yugoslavia from happening in Italy. So as an author, I can understand some of what "Bad Company" has gone through and how it could have shaped the "Three Wise Men" into becoming the monster's that they did.

Maybe you should start a Wiki like Tommygunner70 did for Legend of the Swordsman so you can flesh it out more or start a new thread in this forum with an "Explicit Material" warning in the title so it can be discussed without those who might not wish to know the "gory details" stumbling across it by accident.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 14:50

Kiskaloo wrote:Maybe you should start a Wiki like Tommygunner70 did for Legend of the Swordsman so you can flesh it out more or start a new thread in this forum with an "Explicit Material" warning in the title so it can be discussed without those who might not wish to know the "gory details" stumbling across it by accident.

I dont know how you'd use a wiki for fleshing it out.

in all honesty, Legend of the swordsmen is based on an old forum RP. and knowing how massive the story line is, and how massive the amount of crossovers it makes, it just helps having a wiki to store all those details.

The wiki isn't only for the fans of Legend of the Swordsmen. It also stores a lot of relevant data for me, like dates of birth and other so easy to forget details.

Counting them all without naming them, I have taken elements/characters from 7 existing sources and pushed them into a roll in the 'Legend of the Swordsmen' Universe. And there are many more to come too.

As for fleshing it out, I have an Old forum system which I originally used when I was hosting a server for Microsofts Freelancer game. after that is was mothballed for a year or so, then it began to see activity again when I used it for an RP. then it was mothballed again, and not its being used to flesh out the story together with Sheo Darren.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 15:30

Tommygunner70 wrote:I like the Idea you guys got.

If you want, feel free to use some of my OC's Very Happy
As discussed in the forum's chat, you can use mine too.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 9 Apr 2009 - 17:15

For those writing OC fiction in Italy and need location help, I found this handy resource: Italy Fully Detailed.

Here you will find information about Italy, Italian regions, Italian provinces, Italian cities, Italian ZIP codes, Italian surnames.

Videos, photo, weather forecast, zoomable maps and road maps are available for any Italian place.

I've added it to my own resource collection.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 9 Apr 2009 - 17:16

Care to add it to the Wiki under 'Places/Locations' ? Very Happy
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 10:47

A while back, a semi-created the Crystal/Antonio Fratello as a means of convenience, much like my liberty with canon names. sweat

Although Antonio will be changed to Anton so as not to be confused with Probit Returns OC handler of the same name.

For no other reason other than unconsciously filing away inspiration, I decided to run with this and make my first genuine fratello.

Cyborg: Crystal Evans
Height: 5'0
Weight: "Wanna black eye, tosser?"
Hair: Pink(permanently dyed-originally strawberry blond), cut short, usually in twin mini-pigtails or gelled spikes though she has experimented with corn rows.
Eyes: Grey
Characterization: 100% Punk Rock with an insatiable sweet tooth. Ice Cream will almost always pacify her.

History: She lived her life as any typical middle-class teenager with little to no parental supervision would in South London. Her days consisted of ditching class, free-running, going to underground punk shows, and fighting...lots and lots of fighting.

On a typical day of going to an Anti-Nowhere League show in Manchester, the Metro station she arrived in suddenly rocked with the sound of an explosion. Using her skills as a free-runner she avoided most of the panicked crowd until she found her chosen exit was jammed full with panicked people. Turning around to find another, the exit suddenly exploded. The resulting shockwave flung her thin frame against a support column.

She was declared brain-dead one week after the incident. The SWA was actually requested to take the girl. Curiously, the British authorities were a little too eager to shuffle her out of the country.

Notes: Is the first cyborg(to my knowledge) to actually attempt punching out her handler on first site. Not her fault, they should've dressed her in something other than a blanket.

Handler: Anton Dantzig
Height: 6'2
Weight: 205 lbs.
Hair: Black with streaks of grey, greased back look.
Eyes: Blue
Quotes: "This girl is going to give me an ulcer."

History: Former boxing prodigy as a teenager, a severely broken wrist derailed his dream of someday owning the IBF heavyweight crown. Went into law enforcement at the insistence of his uncles. After solving several cold cases he was tapped by Europol where he became a senior investigator and eventual mentor to a young Victor Hartmann.

After uncovering a terrorist plot to bomb a metro station in England, he attempted to inform his superiors, but his reports were rebuffed. He took it upon himself to attempt to stop it, but the bombing took place while he was in route. Among the few survivors was a young girl with dyed pink hair.

Hillshire and Dantzig reunited upon Hillshire being sent in Jean's place to see about a possible recruit. Hilshire then paved the way for Dantzig's recruitment into the handler ranks as Dantzig was only too eager to accept the early retirement imposed upon him by Europol.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by boomer_gonz on Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 13:13; edited 1 time in total
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 11:13

boomer_gonz wrote:Any thoughts?

Anton and Michele will likely be sharing drinks on how similar circumstances brought them to Special Operations, Section 2. Wink

Seriously, I am very interested to see how Crystal gets along with the other girls. They all appear to have Classical tastes in music and here comes "Punk Rock Girl" into their midst. head bang

The phrase "a cat amongst the pigeons" comes to mind... dancin\\'
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 13:09

Looks good, though you really don't have to change Antonio/Anton's name on my account. Though my inner child did cry out in joy when you mentioned me.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 23:34

This particular style seems pretty popular on FF.net.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Date: 2/1/20XX 08:00

To: Section 2 Staff
Subject: Expansion of SWA Network

To all Section 2 Staff,

To celebrate the new year and in recognition of their exemplary service record, I have seen fit to expand the Electronic Network, including E-Mail and Internal Messaging Services, to include the 1st Generation cyborg dormitory to better promote inter-staff communications and improve staff morale.

Although I shouldn't need to remind our senior staff members, the company network is strictly for work purposes only. I expect everyone to be as professional as always to set a proper example for our junior staff members.

Chief Lorenzo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Date: 2/1/20XX 09:14

To: Jean Croche
Subject: Bet

Did you see Lorenzo's message?

I put €50 that German Sausage jokes circulating the 1st Gen dorm by sundown.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Date: 2/1/20XX 09:18

To: Jose Croche

Subject: RE:Bet

As long as youre not the one who starts it, I'm game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This particular style seems pretty popular on FF.net.
Any takers? Seeing as how the SWA can get a bit wierd at times, this should be worth a look, I'd think.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 23:38

This could get ugly.

Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 10:37

There's more this this actually.

The idea was that the SWA staff are very, very eccentric and prior to this they all were pretty eccentric. The Croche bros were always having pointless bets, Hillshire was the butt monkey of the agency, Pris was the local gossip monger, Bianci and Guiliani were stuck in a perpetual pissing contest, 'gun nut' Olga kept reccominding various firearms to the new handlers... you the the picture.

Lorenzo actually introduced this 'new measure' to try and curb the wackiness of his adult employees on the reasoning that with kids around they'll act more professional and 'adult like'.

Of course, no such luck.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 13:17

I really want to see this unfold.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 15:01

Eccentric?
Fernando and Rachel would put the Addam's Family to shame! Evil
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 23:12

Most examples of Fics of this style I've seen on FF.net are really good.
Examples would be...

'The Naked Quidditch Match' from Harry Potter
'Memoranda From the Edge' from Stargate Atlantis
'Workplace' from Naruto (of all places...)

This fic would have been a slice of life style fic in the fanon GSG verse. Starts off pretty normal but eventually spirals completely out of control. If I wrote it, some of the things going on would be...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

+ Croche sibling prank war (Jose&Etta v Jean&Rico).

+ 'Detective' Claes' vengeful hunt for the person who torched her garden (Believe it of not, Beatrice).
+ Beatrice's desperate attempts to frame Triela for the deed, for she is fearful of Claes' awesome wrath

+ Bianci and Guiliani's attempts to one up each other in their scietific achivements in cyborg tech development (at the girls expense).

+ The story of the creation of Triela's infamous handbook.

+ Angie and her (pitiful) attempts to become a master pasta chef.
+ Bianci's medical logs about those people who were stupid enougth to play taste tester for Angie.

+ Olga's quest for a better gun

+ Jean mailing Rico to doing mundane stuff (like buying milk at the grocers, mailing a postcard, paying his bills, etc...)
+ Rico's all to professional reports abuot how she, without fail, always encounters and eliminates actual rebel agents while executing asaid mundane jobs without realising they were Padania.

+ Priscillia's reactions to the mail going around (she's screening all the mail in the SWA)

+ Petra's self appointed quest to help her (unwilling) friend Claes to loose the dorky bookworm getup and become a hot babe.

+ Actual after actual reports for actual cyborg training exercises... majority which have 'interesting' results (Rico accidentally discharging a round into Triela's butt, the latter having to walk funny for the next four days).

Any more ideas?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 23:29

Hmm. I have a few ideas.

-Olga decides that she is going to turn the cyborgs into ballerinas after all. Hehe.

-Etta's diary is photocopied and put up in large posters all over the SWA.

-As with some of the other girls, to help her hand-eye coordination, Petra must learn an instrument. Claes, instead of watching foreign films, now has to teach her to play the piano.

-Rico gets hold of Priscilla's morning coffee. Guh?

Back to top Go down

Post by TTIO Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 4:45

Aw, that would be epic. I have no ideas myself, unfortunately, but I've gotta see this once it's done... cheers
TTIO
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 23 Jun 2009 - 6:41

Hm, speaking of diaries...

Perhaps we shouldn't just documents the events through e-mails. We can have various dairy/journal entries, official reports, newspaper extracts (for when things really get out of hand... in public!) letters... basically anything in the written word to communicate info to detail the unfolding events. This would allow more mediums of expressing the zany things that happen in the weird and wonderful world of Italian Social Welfare.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 2 Jul 2009 - 5:23

Another day, yet another idea.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

1001 Things to do...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Perhaps it wasn't exactly Hillshire's best idea...

When our favorite German accidentally burned the annual Christmas present teddy bear he'd gotten Triela, in his blind panic he went and puled the first thing he could see off the shelf at JFK airport on his way back to Italy: Said book was '1001 things to do before you die'. You can probably see where this is going.

Naturally with death constantly looming over their heads, the cyborgs are surprisingly receptive to the amazing things that have been detailed by said book. Who knew there were so many things that you could do? In fact, they've declared as their new years resolution, they're going to do (collectively) as many of the things listed in the books as they can to make the most of their short lives. Who can complete their allotted tasks first?

Even if they are about to make themselves and everyone around them more stupid than they've ever been in a looong time. They divide up the 1001 tasks up amongst themselves before anyone can stop them they're off from starting line like it's a drag race.

...It's about to be one heck of a crazy year.

Cue hilarity.

A grand total of less than 20 things in said book have been done so far in their lives, i.e. Gardening, Collecting Teddy Bears, Learning a Musical Instrument, Learning a Second Language, Traveling by Boat, Paint a Picture, Dye Your Hair... pretty much the more MUNDANE stuff in said book

Stuff they've still gotta do...

+ Bullfighting or better yet, BULLRUN - Naturally Triela
+ Become a self taught Freerunner - Triela, since Rico is a self taught Parkor master
+ Watch a Liondance, or better yet Perform a Liondance - Rico, of all people
+ Swim in a coral reef - Rico... who can't swim. Huston, we have a problem...
+ Traverse the Entirety of Great Wall of China - Henrietta and Jose
+ Visit a Disneyland Theme Park - Henrietta
+ Build a Matchstick Model Ship from Scratch - Claes since she's one of the few with patience to do so
+ Destroy a Matchstick Model Ship that was built from Scratch - Triela... who hasn't told Claes such a task existed
+ Watch a Broadway or West End Musical - Claes is working on getting out of the house
+ Communicate with the DEAD - Angelica and Elsa(ghost)
+ Go on a Roller Coaster - Beatrice who wanted to see if she could experience real terror doing this, Bernado has to follow her to Six Flags
+ Go Bungee jump - Beatrice who wanted to see if she could experience real terror doing this, Bernado has to follow her
+ Go Base Jumping - Beatrice, Bernado has to follow her again
+ Go Skydiving - Beatrice, Bernado
+ OKTOBERFEST - Since the 1st Gen's can't get through the door, it's all up to Petra and Co. who are deliriously happy Sandro's agreed to accompany them.
...and of course a whole bunch of other things

Cue Hilarity

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Variants

1001 Movies to watch before you Die
1001 Paintings to see before you Die
1001 Sexual Acts to perform before you Die
1001 Places to see before you Die
1001 Books to read before you Die
1001 Foods to eatt before you Die
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 6:17

I read one interesting article today. Bet no one could have foreseen this

http://news.aol.com/article/godmothers-take-over-mafia-families/635338

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. They got one thing right head bang
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Forum Posts : 583

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 6:22

This new is ROCK!!

cheers
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 9:33

for comedy "The Relatives"

some ones dear old mun/dad/granmother/granddad ends up geting put up for the night in SWA.
Marcos?
just haveing them trun out at the front door with broken car?
and there just to kind to take any hints so there just till the monning roles on and on....

only evey one now has to hide there real work from her lots of hideing guns, sneaking people past them.

the good news is there geting a bit of memory troble themselves and there willing to take the offered lies(i.e. maro is just enbarsed to tell you his new job)

after the qick tour of the gounds(just as a qick way of geting evey one to meet them)

i.e.
1: she gets the idea the Trielas room need a clean so thay have to play hide the guns/drugs/people and keep haveing to hide them in ever less hidden spots.
2: she instists on cooking for every one after hearing that her little marco was goin to get a pizza in.
but it tastes so bad no one can eat it and thay joke the he join the army to get away from her cooking.
3: thay change the film to tiddles the kitten from the plan lord of the rings film
4:stop Triela from seeing a play its to violent even if it is only macbeth.
5:drag shop rico and Triela to the shops and put the thou hours of "i think X will look nice on you dear but maybe this....."

the girls snap and try to speed there exit with pranks(i.e. bucket full of blood/paint/water over open door)

funkmachine

Male

Forum Posts : 95

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:04

Well, we know Hillshire's mother is intermittent contact with him. Maybe she stops over one day...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:35

Nachtsider wrote:Well, we know Hillshire's mother is intermittent contact with him. Maybe she stops over one day...

Just trying to deal with the mental image of Triela trying to "act natural" in front of Hillshire's mum without laughing... I could see her being very blase right up to the actual event, and then failing miserably in the face of innocent "mum" quesitons:

"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."

*frozen expression "...help"
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:42

Alfisti wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Well, we know Hillshire's mother is intermittent contact with him. Maybe she stops over one day...

Just trying to deal with the mental image of Triela trying to "act natural" in front of Hillshire's mum without laughing... I could see her being very blase right up to the actual event, and then failing miserably in the face of innocent "mum" quesitons:

"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."

*frozen expression "...help"

Meet the In-Laws? I foresee a lot of fun in this...
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:50

It wasn't played for comedy, but Kara and Claes both met Michele's parents in one of the chapters ("Meet the Parents") of Yoake.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 18:30

Alfisti wrote:"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."
I reckon Mrs. Hartman would at least be in the know that her son teaches literature at a home for abandoned children.

Triela: "Err... I'm dyslexic. That's why he gives me extra personal tutelage."
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 22:11

Nachtsider wrote:
Alfisti wrote:"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."
I reckon Mrs. Hartman would at least be in the know that her son teaches literature at a home for abandoned children.

Triela: "Err... I'm dyslexic. That's why he gives me extra personal tutelage."

Define "personal".

I thought she said he was part of the "Italian Bureaucracy", right at the start of when they went to protect Mimi... personally I reckon watching him and Triela try to explain that one and make the whole thing fit to whatever he's said before would be hilarious Idea and concept generation - Page 12 Icon_razz
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 22:30

Alfisti wrote:I thought she said he was part of the "Italian Bureaucracy", right at the start of when they went to protect Mimi... personally I reckon watching him and Triela try to explain that one and make the whole thing fit to whatever he's said before would be hilarious Idea and concept generation - Page 12 Icon_razz

Better yet, Hillshire's mom made a surprise visit, so they haven't had time to coordinate their story. Then it gets more fun from there
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 7:07

MikhailN wrote:
Better yet, Hillshire's mom made a surprise visit, so they haven't had time to coordinate their story. Then it gets more fun from there

Plus I'd think Hilshire's mum is an at least resonably switched on woman, switched on enough to work out if something's up.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 10:05

Maybe she accidentally sees Triela giving her boy a kiss on the cheek and freaks out, fearing the worst.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 11:12

Danjo3 wrote:Maybe she accidentally sees Triela giving her boy a kiss on the cheek and freaks out, fearing the worst.

...very, very personal tutelage.

She freaks, they cover... or does she just save it as ammunition for later?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 1:29

I’m thinking they didn’t know that the mom saw it and she slipped away before hearing Hillshire say, “Triela, I really wish you’d stop doing that.”
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content