Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea and concept generation

+28
tremec6speed
Pax
Aisha_Hikari
Robert Frazer
Professor Voodoo
theprodigalson
SPARTAN 119
Alfisti
funkmachine
MikhailN
TTIO
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
Triela
Sakura
Utsurokuri
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Piero
Probit Return
boomer_gonz
emperor
Wileama
Nachtsider
Danjo3
LoC978
ElfenMagix
sasahara17
32 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Idea and concept generation - Page 11 Empty Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by sasahara17 Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 1:37

My original idea wasn't to focus so much on what the GSG was enduring over the nine months she was missing, but on her homecoming. However, I suppose you can play it like a cast away situation as well.

As for the 'tortured and experimented on endlessly' possibility, it was the one surefire way I could think of where the SWA would presume she was killed. Her abductees would want an intact specimen without the troublesome rescue squard, so they kidnap her and fake her death in one move.

She might escape in a feat that would eclipse the guys who (might) havegotten out of Alcatraz, or she might be rescued by an oblivious cyborg team who stumble upon her prison cell while raiding the enemy base.

But it's a cruel option, so I think the lost in the moutains idea is a better one (plus she might get to wrestle bears... but the Alps have a lack of that right?).

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:32

in the alps shes more likely to end up being run over by a skiing party than wrestle any bears,still if she was stranded in the mountains after a plane crash she could always do what that rugby team did in the andes

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:35

No chance of her doing that, seeing as she's alone. If she goes down the road poor Richard Pinzetti did in 'Survivor Type', however...

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 9 Jun 2008 - 6:37

"one lousy foot !"

The big bus

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 11:07

The reason I prefer stuck on an island, over the torture, is part of me doesn't like being that cruel to the character in question. It wouldn't be difficult to make it work, I just personnel don't prefer it. Nor was I trying to suggest the story focus more on the characters struggle to return, then the return itself. Cast Away leaves a lot of how Tom Hanks character returns to life open ended. Where I figure a sequel would pick up. I confess it wasn't the clearest point in the world though.

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 1:27

---

Section 2 Halloween Costume Party

---

With October nearing to a close, the (more caring) adult members of SWA decide to give their unfortunate child assassins another taste of the 'normal life'; A Halloween Costume Party!

And just to make things more interesting, Lorenzo announces a big fat pairaise to the handler whose' GSG is most well dressed...

Naturally, upon learning about this, the girls (and their handlers, although some would kill before admitting it) go bonkers trying to select the most fitting costumes to win the said costumes.

---

This plot is funny enough as it is. I think we can spend ages just talking about it...

Came up with this idea just an excuse to see Claes dressed up as Elphaba (Wicked Witch of the West). I dunno, I was just listening to the Broadway recording and wondered what Claes would be like as Elphaba.

---

What brought this idea:

TRIELA- (spoken) Dearest darlingest Momsie and Popsical...

*Hillshire gagging of camera*

CLAES - (spoken) Dear Sir Raballo in heaven...

BOTH - There's been some confusion over rooming here at the Dorm.

TRIELA - But of course, I'll care for 'Etta.*

CLAES - But of course, I'll rise above it.*

BOTH - For I know that's how you'd want me to respond. Yes, there's been some confusion. For you see, my room-mate is...

TRIELA - Unusually and exceedingly peculiar** and altogether quite impossible to describe...

CLAES - Blonde.***

--

*Yes I've swapped some lines. But it works right?

** No handler, is a part time farmer, not allowed outside... for a GSG she's a bit odd isn't she?

*** Wink

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 21:58

Comprehension

Henrietta has always been a nice, sweet, gentle person. She's also never possessed any compunctions about shooting up a roomful of people she doesn't know. Henrietta doesn't need any justification for the violence she inflicts, because the conditioning shields her mind from the horror, the evil, of her actions. Until one day it doesn't. It could a stray thought. Maybe she met the eyes of one of her victims, and saw him or her as a person. Maybe the conditioning glitched. Whatever the cause, Henrietta can no longer kill with a clear conscience. She understands, as she didn't before, that she is killing, and that she is killing people. Her newfound feelings, however, don't keep her from needing to please Jose, and they don't prevent her from recieving assignments. Now, with a newfound insight into what she does, how can Henrietta reconcile her job at SWA with the horrified realization of what that job entails?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 22:28

I think Henrietta would just try to convince herself that she's fighting the good fight - the people she's killing are terrorists, gangsters, gun-runners, et cetera after all.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 22:45

Poor little Henrietta. She just can't win can she? Somebody give her a hug.

How are you planning to make he realise this anyway J? Have a 'Pinocchio-like' moment where 'Etta blasts a 'terrorist' just as his ten year old daughter comes in to see the dastardly deed? I think it'll be pretty difficualt to set off Henrietta's consience in this regard. She has been shooting people for years and it hasn't bothered her (and her sister Rico, who I think has a bout the same amount of moals as her, blasted her beau... admittedly in fanon he came back from the dead, but she still blasted her beau.)

sasahara17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 12:07

The idea of Henrietta having that unpleasant little revelation came from thinking about her and Harry Dresden (Dresden Files) soulgazing. A soulgaze happens when a magical practitioner and another person look eachother directly in the eyes for a few moments. Both participants see the innermost parts of eachother. Their hopes, fears, philosophy and emotional hurts. They don't see everything, and in fact some pretty serious stuff has escaped detection. The soulgaze seems to show the gazer the part of the soul that he or she wants to see, whether that person know what s/he's looking for or not.

Poor Harry, almost out of magic and frantically trying to distract his bizarre attacker. He gets vital information about her, understanding that she's a thrall. Unfortunately, Henrietta's mind is forced into a direction it was never intended to bend in. You can ask Harry how well that's historically worked out for the poor souls who get in such a state.

Barring a Gunslinger Girl/Dresden Files crossover, a soulgaze isn't going to happen. I suppose Henrietta could stumble across a keepsake of one of her victims. Understanding would come slowly, over a period of weeks or months, and it would start as simple curiosity. I once had a plot bunny wherein the manufacture of the conditioning medication was interrupted by smart, informed enemies of the SWA, forcing the girls to go into action without the benefit of the drugs' influence on their minds. (I am referring to the part of the conditioning that alters their minds. Physically they are unaffected.) More plausibly, the girls could simply begin to build a resistance to the conditioning. (Yes, I know, the Agency would likely retire the cyborgs until the problems could be fixed. Something might come up, though, that forces them to keep the cyborgs in action, whether it be political pressure, orders from someone higher up, or military pressure from terrorists or the mafia.)

The problem I would have in writing that story is that it would be dependent on the drama to move the plot forward. I don't think I can write like that, though if someone else wants to give it a try, I would be happy to see it done. In an indirect way, a few people have alreay done that, in fact. There are two or three stories on fanfiction.net that show Henrietta as being severely troubled by the thought of killing children. How plausible that concept is is a subject for debate.

It would most likely take something extreme to shock Henrietta out of her insensitivity to those she kills. The soulgaze is one thing. Failure of the conditioning drug itself is another. Henrietta could also end up accidentally killing a child in gunning for a terrorist.

Nachtsider wrote:I think Henrietta would just try to convince herself that she's fighting the good fight - the people she's killing are terrorists, gangsters, gun-runners, et cetera after all.

You're probably right, and maybe that is how she would reconcile her job and her conscience in the end, but she would still have to adjust to caring about these people after a fashion, to being affected by their deaths, no matter how illogical her feelings are.

sasahara17 wrote:and her sister Rico, who I think has a bout the same amount of moals as her, blasted her beau... admittedly in fanon he came back from the dead, but she still blasted her beau.

Rico has a higher level of conditioning than Henrietta. I think, though I can't be sure, that if Henrietta knew someone personally she would leave them alone unless ordered to take that specific person down.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 21:42

I'm in favor of the 'gradually sliding into realisation' plot as opposed to the Dresden crossover. If Henrietta conducts her own 'investigation' into the background of the person she killed, I think, if played right, we could see the her mentality change over time. It won't be so much as a 'shock' thing, but more of a planned decent into despair since Henrietta can slowly absorb a bit of her victim's 'humanity' and 'guilt' at a time. It'll be a challenge no doubt, especially since Henrietta might be able to justify her actions more easier since she has so much more time as opposed to a one off shock, but this might be worth looking into in more detail.

As dfor the Dresden crossover, I'm not familiar with the Dresden Files, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

As for the growing immune to the conditioning, this might be an entirely new avenue of discussion on it's own. Despite the big gaping hole in logic that the SWA wouldn't tolerate a cyborg immune to conditioning and that conditioing is required for a cyborg to function, this line of thought might be promising if we persue it (I can thank of a few, but they're all Elsa related for some reason).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 11:23

You're probably right that a gradual realization is the better choice, sasahara. Given that Henrietta is restricted to where she can go, how would she investigate someone? Sneak into Section One and look over confidential documents, maybe?

Anyway, I have some more story ideas.
----

Broken Strings

Pinocchio has defeated Triela in single combat. He has evaded the government forces surrounding his uncle's mansion. He is alive.

Christiano, Franco and Franca are not. Pino has lost his friends and his very purpose for living. Now Pinocchio must survive a world with no Christiano to love and serve, no Franco and Franca to talk to. The only things Pinocchio has are sadness, loss and a vague burning for revenge against enemies he can't even find...and a desperate curiosity about the strange girl who tried to kill him.

it's time for the dutiful son to make his own purpose in life.
----

Self-Determined

Triela simply wants to do her job, without thinking or questioning what she's doing. Fate forces her hand, though, compelling her to examine the morality of the government's actions, and the ethics of going along with them. Triela, determined to fight for something she can put her heart into, defects to Padania.

Helping the Padanian factions isn't easy, though. Triela is confronted with distrust, and the knowledge that there aren't any angels on either side of this struggle. Is it worth fighting for Northern independence, if their methods are just as bad as the government's?
----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 14:59

Fusion

AU. In her waking hours, Triela is a cyborg assassin for the Social Welfare Agency. She's 13 years old. Her handler is Victor Hillshire. She uses a shotgun and a SIG. She serves because she's accepted her lot in life, and she's determined to excell because she wants her life to have meaning. When Triela goes to sleep, however, things change.

In her dreams, Triela is the personal assassin of the Padanian underboss Christiano, loyal to him because he saved her from a life as property of the Mafia. She learned her formidable skills from the mysterious John Doe. Sh uses knives, and is unnerved by guns. But fragments of memories of her other life remain. She remembers pieces of her bizzare dreams about being a cyborg assassin...

Which life is a dream? Which life is real? And how can she reconcile her responsibilities to both?

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 16:50

Pino losing everything he's ever fought for sounds like a plausable idea, but the Triela defecting to Padania idea can probably be lumped with the 'Runaway' cyborg idea, abiet this time with much more suppor and a more thrilling endgame.

I think the 'Fusion' idea, based on the principle of two differrent lives is a brilliant one, especially since the two lives are on opposing sides of the same conflict. But a point of more interest today is that this idea, or one very similar to it, has actually been taken up by someone (see earlier on in Idea thread).

I've been looking forward to seeing the actual manuscripts for some time, so my jumping with excitement right now.

EDIT - Debating on putting up a 'challenge' thread, where people can post open challenges to fanfic writers. Should it go here, or in another forum?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 20:35

This totally goes against the conditioning drug and nuero programming they had undergone when they were put together.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 21:03

Well, it could be argued that there are 'unforseen side effects' to go with the conditioning. The GSGs are a testbed for a myriad of experimental technologies, so who knows what kind of crap can happen. It wouldn't be a stretch to have a GSG halucinate or think irrationally with the drugs she's been given.

Anyway, don't let a little common sence get in the way of a good idea. Besides, you could always argue that some idiot on the R&D squad decided it would be a good idea to start feeding one of the girls some new pill that encourages undesirable thoughts in a GSG, a fact that nobody realises until it's far, far too late.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 22:29

[quote=”ElfenMagix”] This totally goes against the conditioning drug and nuero programming they had undergone when they were put together.[/quote]

True, but the girls aren’t just robots. It would be tough, getting one to the point where she starts to think of a victim as a person. Even Triela, the most human of them, couldn’t quite figure out why Pinocchio’s death didn’t make her happy. The fact that Henrietta is a less complex thinker than Triela makes such insight very difficult. But I think it could be done. Henrietta doesn’t possess Rico’s level of conditioning, and she could feel guilt over killing someone if she could be persuaded to invest herself emotionally in them. (I put this paragraph down before you put up your new post.)

The drug-based complications are a good idea, sasahara. There probably more likely than the girls changing their thought structure on their own.

[quote=”sasahara17”] I think the 'Fusion' idea, based on the principle of two differrent lives is a brilliant one, especially since the two lives are on opposing sides of the same conflict. But a point of more interest today is that this idea, or one very similar to it, has actually been taken up by someone (see earlier on in Idea thread).[/quote]

It was actually inspired by a book called Black: The Circle of Evil Book One. (Unfortunately the idea of switching between worlds is the only interesting part of the book, and it doesn’t even do that very well. The same idea is also handled in the much superior Everworld series.) When you say that someone already had a very similar idea to this one, are you talking about Ferro the gamer and doujin artist? I probably wasn’t very thorough, but this one sort of seems to go with what you’re talking about.

[quote=”sasahara17”] I've been looking forward to seeing the actual manuscripts for some time, so my jumping with excitement right now.[/quote]

I’m far better at coming up with ideas than I am at following through on them, I’m afraid. It took a long while and the big desire to publish my opinions before I was able to concentrate on getting my Ultimate Spider-Man parody on the web. Seeing Kitty act so hideously out of character and the obliviousness of most of the fans to that fact were what drove me. I’ll try to focus on writing, but like I said, I find it much easier to come up with these bunnies than to nurture them into full grown rabbits.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 22:54

Another idea;

--

What would happen if Christiano decided to one up the SWA in an odd fasion?

He leaks 'important information' over to the SWA, then promptly clears his mansion of all inciminating evidence. Pino shows up thinking his old man is in danger, but when Christiano tells Pino of his brilliant plan, the young man decides to add his own spin to it.

Croche, Hartmann et al come crashing in.

They punch up Pino (who was 'minding his own buisness in the shower'), destroy the mansion looking for '5R related documents', 'mentally tramutise' the butler and detain Christiano and his nekkid son for three days in their interrogation chamber.

Of course, as accoring to the plan, the investigation goes NOWHERE (despite the previous evidence of terrotist activity arrayed against Pino). It turns out they just rushed in and trounced a 'innocent aging retiree' and his 'responsible young son' on false grounds.

Then Chirstiano sues.

Pulling all his favors, both legit and underworld, he makes this big high profile court case that can be seen on every news channel (including the ones that broadcast to Antartica) and sues Jean Chroce and the SWA for trespass to property (I didn't see a search warrant... did you?), assault and battery, defemation ('Hore DARE you claim my son is a terrorist!''), unjust imprisonment, sexual harassment (Triela's loud protests - 'I didn't know he was in the shower!' Pino's retort - 'Your actions speak louder than words, PERVERT! You were spying on me before, and you're spying o0n me now!') and a whole bunch of other things.

In the menatime Franca and Franco sue Marco for busting up her expensive car. The Butler is also bring ihis own action when Rico punched him up. With forged evidence to suppoirt their claims, it doesn't seem like our valient law abiding heroes in the SWA can win.

It is a dark day for the SWA.

--

The ridiculousness and gaping holes in logic aside, I think this would be funny.

EDIT - Have I stated this somewhere before?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 23:22

In real life, all the detainees would just wind up dead in the river without even getting the chance to sue - the SWA are black-ops, after all, and have the government-backed right to eliminate all who pose a threat to national security (read: to the SWA itself). As a humor/parody fic, however, this idea has merit.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 23:30

Nachtsider wrote:As a humor/parody fic, however, this idea has merit.
Which is more or less the sole purpose of the fic.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 23:32

Ah! Silly me...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 23:37

WEll if it has Pino X Triela i don't mind ^_^
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 3:09

As you can tell from the numerous spelling mistakes above, I wrote that in a hurry.

Anyway, got the urge to do something regarding 'law' and 'humor' after reading this:

http://incandescens.livejournal.com/644444.html

If any of you have played 'Ace Attorney' or watched Bleach, this should be a box of laughs.

--

Yes Pino X Triela is a possibility. He is accusing her of spying on him (in a kinky way). Hillshire and Triela did set up survailence at his old place remember. Assuming Aurora doesn't testify, he could very well make it look like Triela is this evil perverted stalker trying to catch him naked (which she eventually did much to her horror).

--

Now for the SWA's defence against a well orginised and well financed Plaintiff.

My Take?

Deciding to save on expenses (ANOTHER budget cut?), Lorenzo decides that the Jean, being the son of an esteemed prosecutor, should know 'a thing or two about law'. And as the man who almost single handedly dropped them in this hot water, he should be the one to run their defence. Despite the fact Jean has never studied law or has a law degree, Lorenzo pulls a few stings and bam! He's got the right to practice.

His first case? Their case.

Don't worry, Jean, the SWA can afford to pay compensation in damages to this Christiano fella. We'll just have to fire you and use the money that was supposed to be paid to you in the budget to do it. No worries there, Agent Croche.

It's Jean Croche, expert in all things BUT law, vs the best lawyer (do they have barristers in Italy?) money can buy!

For Jean, it's an uphill life or death stuggle. For Christiano, win or lose he;'s having the time of his life.

Who can save poor Jean's hide?

--

I just realized...

As I study a common law jurisdiction, I wouldn't have a clue about how to write about something like this.

Crap.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 3:17

If anyone else here has a background in the law relevant to Sasahara's plotline, feel free to offer the man some assistance.

LiveJournal. Ugh.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 3:24

:objection:

It was a good fic and, more importantly, a good crossover. Don't care where it comes from since both of the above are hard to come by.

And It's Ace Attorney. I love Ace Attorney.

Last edited by sasahara17 on Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 3:42

Note to Nacht-self - appreciate art for art's sake without being biased...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 9:46

This looks like a fantastic idea. I hope you can get the help you need to write this thing, if you decide to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 18:25

You think Claes will have read about Tort Law?

Jean will need all the help he can get.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 9:25

She's got her fingers in all kinds of pies, Claes. Even grass-growing.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 17:28

Hm, y'know, perhaps I should just throw all realism out the window and use the Turnabout Court system modified for use in the civil law. Certainly I'll get more wacky results that way (and many more 'OBJECTIONS!').

It's a pity that this isn't set in the US. I would have loved Christiano to hire Denny Crane to sue Jean for everything he owns and his firstborn son. I mean, I COULD just have him fly all the way to Italy, but just doesn't sit right with me.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 18:14

Not impossible, really. He could be a friend of Christiano's.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 21:15

Denny as a friend to Christiano... might just work. And he has fought cases outside of the US, so it wouldn't be a stretch for him to take up his old friend Christiano's case.

Hey, just realised Franziska von Karma lives in Germany. Hell, the
Gavins are German too. In fact, most the prosecutors from Ace Attorney
have ties to Germany.

That's not too far from Italy (schemeing evilly).

-=-

Judge - "Will the council for the plaintiff please submit theirhis opening statement..."

-=-

--Plaintiff Bench--

Crane D - "Denny Crane. Denny. Crane."

--Denendant's bench--

Croche J - "Oh shit Claes, what the hell do we do now!?"

Johasson C F - "He's just saying his name over and over. That can't be too bad right?"

Croche J - "He's DENNY CRANE. I'm supposed to fight DENNY CRANE! He's saying his name! That means he's serious! Someone help!"

-=-

*Somewhere else*

Hartmann V (on phone, in german) - "Hello Miles! Nice hearing from you too... Listen, as much as I'd like to say I called to say hello, I actually have a big problem... I have a friend tied up in this court case and he doesn't have proper legal council... no it's a civil matter... He's being sued for leading a team in and ransacking someone's house... Wow, you've heard about it? News travels fast... Anyway, the Plaintiff went and hired this guy named Denny Crane... Yes THAT Denny Crane... He doesn't stand a snowballs chane in winning this thing... Yes, we are already planning to appeal... Well, I was wondering if you could direct us to someone who could win this thing. Do you know anybody who could... Wright Anything Agency? What the hell is that?"

-=-

This is how it would go if I wrote it.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 21:33

Dude, forget the how. Write it. It might turn out the best crossover since 'Life Goes On'.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 0:56

Have anyone thought of a murder mystery?

You know of all the handlers I think Hillshire is the only one to handle an investigation.

All the others were uniformed street cops or army troopers or as in the Croce bros. both (they were MP's).

What if a good old fashioned murder happened across the street from the compund.this time it is a section one operative & section two has to do the investigating.

How would they go about it.

Remember this isn't a point & shoot mission it's a gather the clues, round up suspects, & find evidence that proves the guilt of one or more of the suspects mission.

do anyone think they can handle a case like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 1:16

I'm nowhere near skilled enough to write about murder mysteries. Sorry.
Complex intricate plot and mysteries aren't my thing.

That gives me another idea tho'. We don't really know what Priscillia, the SWA's 'information gvathering apparatus' does for a living. Perhaps this might a the type of story she'll get to have a starring role in?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 1:24

Actually, we already have a murder mystery. No, wait - as a matter of fact, we have two.

Pris is probably a full-time SWA employee. But if you're gunning for her having another job, I call photojournalist. You know - the kind who gets all the celebrity goss for Hello! magazine, or the like.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 1:50

Hm, now that I think about it, Ace Attorney is part murder mystery...

Nachtsider wrote:Pris
is probably a full-time SWA employee. But if you're gunning for her
having another job, I call photojournalist.
Haha! Maybe she'll drag all the girls out and make a photo calendar full or adorable Angie and 'Etta pics.

-=-

Y'know, I wuz thinking, what if the SWA had something like a el;ectronic messageboard to post stuff on? I was reading that SG:Atlantis fic the other day and it occured to me that if the SWA had something similar to that thier message board would be a 100 times more chaotic (with all the German Sausages, Beatuen Up Santas, Delcaration of Love from Baldo, Model Cars in Condoms and what not).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 4:56

4chan, eat ya heart out.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 7:52

The Messageboard idea is one hilarious way to tell a story. With all the eccentric personalities flying around the SWA, the reports and memos sent around should be... entertaining.

-=-

Anyway, just going back to the lawyer idea, what should Christiano want to sue the SWA with, and for how much. I mean, I've got assault and trespass, but I bet there's a whole lot more stuff those nasty 5Rs could slam the good guys with?

As for how much... does Euro 10,000,000 sound about right to you?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 8:32

sorry but like in the UK there are limits on awarded damages

In the late summer of 1985, Kurt Parrott, a 15-year-old who loved baseball and Pac-Man, was thrown from his motorcycle in Opelika, Ala. The buckle of his helmet failed, and he died when his bare head hit the pavement. Mr. Parrott’s mother sued the Italian company that made the helmet, and an Alabama court awarded her $1 million.
The company refused to pay. And last year, when lawyers for the Parrott family tried to collect in Italy, they were blocked by the Italian Supreme Court.
The court said that a peculiarity of American law — punitive damages — was so offensive to Italian notions of justice that it would not enforce the Alabama judgment.
Most of the rest of the world views the idea of punitive damages with alarm. As the Italian court explained, private lawsuits brought by injured people should have only one goal — compensation for a loss. Allowing separate awards meant to punish the defendant, foreign courts say, is a terrible idea.
Punishments, they say, should be meted out only by the criminal justice system, with its elaborate due process protections and disinterested prosecutors. It is not fair, they add, to give plaintiffs a windfall beyond what they have lost. And the ad hoc opinions of a jury, they say, are a poor substitute for the considered judgments of government safety regulators.
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 9:12

T'was a joke *giggle*.

I'm talking about a numerical figure so out of proportion to the damages the plaintiff is claiming that Jean is creaming his pants at the mere thought of losing the case.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 9:34

They could sue for stalking. Think about it; the first thing Triela did when she got inside was look for Pinocchio. She clearly was exhibiting unhealthy expressions of lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 18:21

It's difficult to contemplate a monetary fine that might severely hurt the Agency, considering they essentially have unlimited credit. If the suit is personally directed at a certain Agency employee, however, there might be problems for that individual.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 20:25

Has anyone ever thought of this idea?

We all know Jose & Jean are as different as night & day, black & white, & good & evil.

But what if one thing bound the two Croce brothers together.

There love of...............

The Rocky Horror Picture Show! cheers

there are times that they wish to take there virginal little sisters to a showing & allow the power that is Rocky Horror deflower there minds.

Now through a stroke of luck that wish has been granted.

The Croce's have found out that there is a Midnight showing in town & we all know what happens in those midnight showings.

Needless to say they are going with Rico & Etta in tow.

What happens next is up to you but if you want them to take the other girls I would love to see what Marco & Hillshire's reaction to there comrades in arms acting like teenage school boys or if they find out that Jean & Jose are cosplayers with Jean as the good Dr. Frank N. Furter & Jose as our hero Brad.

So.......................

[b][b]LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 20:46

I think Sandro as Frank would be more appropriate. Canon has already confirmed him as being a drag queen, after all.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 20:59

Nachtsider wrote:I think Sandro as Frank would be more appropriate. Canon has already confirmed him as being a drag queen, after all.

Hey you I have yet to see the next volume. study

So don't make come over there & slap you. sissy slapfighting

Beside hwo wouldn't pay good money to see straight lased Jean cut lose. He's such a tight ass if you stuck a lump of coal up it you'd get a diamond in a few weeks. [rant]@#$%![/rant]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 21:04

But Drag Queen Sandro is Volume Six material. Unless you haven't gone that far, of course, in which case I apologize...

We've got a fic in which Jean gets cut loose, actually - the biggest runaway hit of the archive. You can read it here.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 2:10

Hey gus I have a question for you all.

How well do you think the SWA would fair if it went up against.......

Keyser Söze!?!?!?

Am I evil or what? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:17

it occurs to me that the agency must have experimented on other animals prior to working on the girls,does this mean that there are cyborg lab rats hidden away in the dark recesses of the SWA ?
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:35

This is actually a concept my wife once posed during our conversations on GSG. Her suggestion, however, was that these 'lab rats' were humans, too - lost, broken souls, forgotten by all and driven insane by inhuman experimentation, wandering the corridors of the Agency on nights when the moon is obscured, and chill winds rustle through the trees. In short, ghosts - hence my referring to them in the past tense. No way in hell any test subject could live that long.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 7:37

i was thinking more of pinky and the brain! but whatever rocks your boat !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 13:44

Awinnell wrote:i was thinking more of pinky and the brain! but whatever rocks your boat !

Don't you remember Maxamillion aka Max "the bionic dog" from the Bionic Woman?

What if one of the girls went down to Ziliani's lab where they find Max?

What will the girls do with a playmate that plays fetch with steel bars because it's jaws could chomp right though a wooden two by four & jump the hight of a five story building?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 16:33

This trope is hardly an original one, but it could work well with the girls. TV channel travelling. The cyborgs of the Agency suddenly find themselves sucked into a TV and are forced to wander from channel to channel to get home. Just send them to a kid-friendly channel with cartoon violence and an aversion to actually having people die. Send them to G.I. Joe and Kim Possible. Have them go to Rugrats and join them in their adventures my brutally killing everyone who tries to hurt them. It would be funny in a morbid way.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 8 Aug 2008 - 7:46

BL IDEA ALERT

-=-

Laser Guided Amnesia

-=-

In the world of fiction, people have a bad habit of forgetting things at inappropriate times. For insance, the head maid of the Lovelace household trips on a rock and knocks herself out while in the kitchen. When she wakes, she's forgotten everything.

Stress everything.

She's been shot in vital areas, slammed into walls at breakneck speeds, punched out by Revy, given concussions... and manages to give herself amnesia while cooking spagetti. Regressing back to the tender age of 14 (before she became a complete badass), Roberta is more of a Chi-hua-hua than a Bloodhound as she is.

And a day later, her (previously unhead of) rival from her terrorist days busts in to settle the score, prompting the Lovelace trio to flee to (where else) Roanapur to find help and/or jog Roberta's memory while evading the horde of revenge seekers, bountry hunters and government dogs out to get their clueless maid.

---

Alternatively you could do this to Eda and have her revert to a Varsity Girl persona, which would be a bag of laughs...

What about Balalaika?

-=-

All those Pesky Relatives

-=-

Much like one of my previous ideas, have a non-bloodthirsty relative of one of the BL characters come looking for them in Roanapur. Rock's brother has been done before, but what about someone like Eda or Benny?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2008 - 16:04

Point of View

Ye old plot device has a malfunction that sends some of the SWA into contact with a group of people who possess a different outlook on the way the Agency operates. The catch is, said group of people use methods that are very similar to the way the Social Welfare Agency does things. Since a good deal of the story would be looking at clashing perspectives, it would be important to choose the other group wisely. I myself was picturing the Teen Titans (who I've mentioned before) when I wrote this, because a) using children as weapons would disgust them, and b) they're in their early teens themselves and they have a couple Henrietta-aged members too. (Mas y Menos and a couple of super-powered kids Raven rescued.) It's hard to beat contrast and irony like that. Just think of the arguments and bickering those will cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2008 - 16:50

J the Drafter wrote:Point of View

Ye old plot device has a malfunction that sends some of the SWA into contact with a group of people who possess a different outlook on the way the Agency operates. The catch is, said group of people use methods that are very similar to the way the Social Welfare Agency does things. Since a good deal of the story would be looking at clashing perspectives, it would be important to choose the other group wisely. I myself was picturing the Teen Titans (who I've mentioned before) when I wrote this, because a) using children as weapons would disgust them, and b) they're in their early teens themselves and they have a couple Henrietta-aged members too. (Mas y Menos and a couple of super-powered kids Raven rescued.) It's hard to beat contrast and irony like that. Just think of the arguments and bickering those will cause.

The real rub will be the agency's reaction to this rival agency if the rival's operate in plane sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 8:42

Sucked into a Book

In the vien of Fushigi Yuugi, Neverending Story or something similar, one of the GSGs (preferably Claes) is sucked into one of her favourite books through some wierd magic and has to live through it's contents. Meanwhile, another GSG (prefeably Triela) reads her unfortunate sister's adventures.

Idea could be combined with a WWII or Romance of the 3K setting by making it a History Book which would give the GSG the opportunity to meet historical figures and mess with history, or alternatively you could do something really crazy by making it a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' type book and have the GSG reading it decide what perils her poor sister has to endure in her supernatural predicament, with the GSG dying in humiliating ways in 'bad ends' and reviving at the start whenever the reader sees fit to give the adventure another go.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 20:17

sasahara17 wrote:Sucked into a Book

In the vien of Fushigi Yuugi, Neverending Story or something similar, one of the GSGs (preferably Claes) is sucked into one of her favourite books through some wierd magic and has to live through it's contents. Meanwhile, another GSG (prefeably Triela) reads her unfortunate sister's adventures.

Idea could be combined with a WWII or Romance of the 3K setting by making it a History Book which would give the GSG the opportunity to meet historical figures and mess with history, or alternatively you could do something really crazy by making it a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' type book and have the GSG reading it decide what perils her poor sister has to endure in her supernatural predicament, with the GSG dying in humiliating ways in 'bad ends' and reviving at the start whenever the reader sees fit to give the adventure another go.

How about a Mack Bolan pulp adventure or a Tom Clancy thriller how would the GSG handle a story where the possible chance of destruction on a massive scale is majorly HIGH?
And we all know how Tom likes to blow up cities head bang .

Or what if the GSG ended up in of all things a comic book?

What company & what title would she end up in?

One thing the others would be on edge waiting for an update on the GSG's adventure every month.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sat 30 Aug 2008 - 21:04

I was thinking of a more 'fantasy' type setting, seeing as how the SWA could potentially get caught up in Tom Clancy styloe adventures without the help of a magic book... but the comic book thing sounds funny.

Funny thought: what if the GSG reading the perilous adventure... assumes that her sister wrote a self inssert fic? While one poor GSG is dodging Arrows/WMDs/Orcs and running for dear life, another is gleefully reading the tale and calculating how much blackmail material she'd be able to get out of this.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next