Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea and concept generation

+28
tremec6speed
Pax
Aisha_Hikari
Robert Frazer
Professor Voodoo
theprodigalson
SPARTAN 119
Alfisti
funkmachine
MikhailN
TTIO
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
Triela
Sakura
Utsurokuri
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Piero
Probit Return
boomer_gonz
emperor
Wileama
Nachtsider
Danjo3
LoC978
ElfenMagix
sasahara17
32 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Empty Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by MikhailN Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:42

Alfisti wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:Well, we know Hillshire's mother is intermittent contact with him. Maybe she stops over one day...

Just trying to deal with the mental image of Triela trying to "act natural" in front of Hillshire's mum without laughing... I could see her being very blase right up to the actual event, and then failing miserably in the face of innocent "mum" quesitons:

"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."

*frozen expression "...help"

Meet the In-Laws? I foresee a lot of fun in this...

MikhailN

Forum Posts : 583

Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 10:50

It wasn't played for comedy, but Kara and Claes both met Michele's parents in one of the chapters ("Meet the Parents") of Yoake.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 18:30

Alfisti wrote:"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."
I reckon Mrs. Hartman would at least be in the know that her son teaches literature at a home for abandoned children.

Triela: "Err... I'm dyslexic. That's why he gives me extra personal tutelage."

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 22:11

Nachtsider wrote:
Alfisti wrote:"Does Victor treat you well? You seem to be very close, what do you two do together anyway? I'm suprised someone in the bureaucracy has so much one-on-one contact."
I reckon Mrs. Hartman would at least be in the know that her son teaches literature at a home for abandoned children.

Triela: "Err... I'm dyslexic. That's why he gives me extra personal tutelage."

Define "personal".

I thought she said he was part of the "Italian Bureaucracy", right at the start of when they went to protect Mimi... personally I reckon watching him and Triela try to explain that one and make the whole thing fit to whatever he's said before would be hilarious Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Icon_razz

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5880

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Fri 2 Oct 2009 - 22:30

Alfisti wrote:I thought she said he was part of the "Italian Bureaucracy", right at the start of when they went to protect Mimi... personally I reckon watching him and Triela try to explain that one and make the whole thing fit to whatever he's said before would be hilarious Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Icon_razz

Better yet, Hillshire's mom made a surprise visit, so they haven't had time to coordinate their story. Then it gets more fun from there

MikhailN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 7:07

MikhailN wrote:
Better yet, Hillshire's mom made a surprise visit, so they haven't had time to coordinate their story. Then it gets more fun from there

Plus I'd think Hilshire's mum is an at least resonably switched on woman, switched on enough to work out if something's up.

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 10:05

Maybe she accidentally sees Triela giving her boy a kiss on the cheek and freaks out, fearing the worst.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 3 Oct 2009 - 11:12

Danjo3 wrote:Maybe she accidentally sees Triela giving her boy a kiss on the cheek and freaks out, fearing the worst.

...very, very personal tutelage.

She freaks, they cover... or does she just save it as ammunition for later?

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 1:29

I’m thinking they didn’t know that the mom saw it and she slipped away before hearing Hillshire say, “Triela, I really wish you’d stop doing that.”

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 7:28

Danjo3 wrote:I’m thinking they didn’t know that the mom saw it and she slipped away before hearing Hillshire say, “Triela, I really wish you’d stop doing that.”

You could almost use that as a catalyst for the whole story... maybe mother dearest saw them whilst they were out on a job, and decided that she should check up on her wayward son. Then not only would she have some pre-conceptions but would be arriving looking for trouble. Not in an evil manner mind you, but in a concerned mother type way, which I guess is in some cases the same thing.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 15 Oct 2009 - 5:33

I bring a new Idea:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Secret Angent Cyborgs versus Teenage Vampire Slayers

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Comics, apparently Slayers have become public enemy numero uno thanks to a smear campaign from their enemies (and sympathetic views towards Vampires by the public). Assuming this view is universal worldwide, we could assume that in a crossover story that (a) super-strong, super-fast teenage girls running around killing Vamps and other upstanding law abiding citizens is a no-no in Italy, and (b) the Italian government have tasked their own super-strong, super-fast cyborg teenage girls and their handlers to bring in these social deviants.

Plot mainly involves a cat and mouse game where our favourite heroines have to arrest the local Italian Slayer ‘coven’ while simultaneously keeping the demonic population in check and (after taking our several Slayers) stopping the prophesied apocalypse (not really uncommon in the Buffy verse) that the Slayers were trying to stop in the first place. Oh, and more importantly the girls need to get Robert Pattison’s autograph on their copies of Twilight and New Moon between working hours... which they can’t seem to get because those damned Slayers keep turning up at those same autograph sessions and turning everything into one big brawl! Damn those wretches!

Life for a teenage cyborg can be a drag.

Plot twist; Slayer slated in prophecy to avert the apocalypse is one of the GSGs (preferably Triela), who was awakened by Buffy’s spell. However due to having super strength and is already a certified bad-ass BEFORE said awakening, no one was the wiser to GSG’s new Slayer status until all the demons responsible for the apocalypse decide to off the savoir... and get owned.

Suggestions - To be written in an over the top, not to take itself too seriously fashion.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

... sure beats having them try and take down Alex Mercer.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 9:00

Really not sure is anyone wants these anymore... perhaps I should stop? Just a video game idea I thought up. It can be a massive multi-crossover if someone plays their cards right.

Purgatory

Summary:

You died. Your soul has left your bloodied carcass after your violent death in battle. However, as you soon discovered, your trial was just beginning. Your soul was too pure to go to Hell, and yet your sins would not let you go to Heaven. For that you now you find yourself trapped in a massive, let desolate, metropolis.

A sprawling city (think of BLAME) that is ten times the size of Los Angeles, Purgatory is the embodiment of madness and despair... a city where order and chaos, light and darkness wage a constant battle for no other reason than to separate which soul is irredeemably damned, and which soul is truly deserving of its just reward.

In this city lost souls, yours included, wander though its streets. It is a city of peace, serenity and loneliness. But it is also a city of heated battle, desperation and adversity. This is the city you must travel though, enduring endless tests that some high power charges you until the verdict on your soul can be cast...

Welcome to Purgatory, where you will soon learn your death was just the easy part.

Examples of Playable Characters:

Beatrice (Hagen)

Beatrice is a cyborg assassin whose personality was stripped from her by cruel adults who forced her to kill. Despite the blood on her hands, her exploitation and repressed emotions have deemed fate to give her one chance in showing her true self. And there would be no better test of character, than the madness that is Purgatory.

Play Style: First Person Shooter/RPG, Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl

Gretel

Despite being a young child, Gretel is a murdering psychopath even by the standards of the vilest city on earth. Yet (s)he is not a psychopath of (his)her own making, that her last vision of kindness and serenity before her death has allowed (his) her soul one last chance at redemption in Purgatory...but only if she can just find it.

Play Style: Third Person Shooter, American McGee’s Alice

Yumie/Yumiko

One is a fanatical assassin of the church, one is a meek nun who detests battle. However the personas of Yumie and Yumiko cannot be separated. The sinner and the innocent are inseparable, and thus their soul is consigned to Purgatory where it waits to be seen where one

Play Style: Third Person Action Plat former, Prototype/InFamous

(Once you’ve cleared Super Hard Mode)

Prinny

For some reason, a Prinny ends up in Purgatory while out shopping my Bueaty Queen Etna’s Fasion Magazines. You are that Prinny. Armed with nothing but your knives, you have to get out of Purgatory before she realises you are missing. Good luck mate.

Play Style: Third Person Survival Horror, Resident Evil 4

Basic Outline

Basic game play involves the PC travelling around the massive city on foot. Most of the city is desolate, however there are monstrous creatures that make the city their home. While very few and far between, the monsters are big and nasty; every encounter should be like a big boss battle (think Shadow of the Colossus) or face a ridiculous number of enemies at once. As noted, every Playable Character plays differently. For instance, Bice is a FPS, while Yumie is like Ninja Gaiden with more running and jumping, and so every character will have different ways of taking down the enemies.

In fact, it is entirely possible for Characters meet (PC meets NPC controlled character) and either working together, or shooting the hell out of each other.

However most of the game revolves around completing quests given out from ‘towns’, each modelled differently after themes (i.e one Futuristic Slum, a Feudal Japanese village, a Wild West Mining Town, a stretch of WWI Trench with Bunkers, a literal Hole in the Ground), safe heavens amidst the Post Apocalyptic wasteland (modelled after Los Angeles blown to hell) where PCs can rest, rearm and figure out what their next move is. Weapons and ammunition are scarce the wasteland, but can be purchased easily in the towns for the game’s currency (HL). Missions include the good ‘ol ‘find and fetch’, morality conundrums, puzzle dungeons, bounty hunts (perhaps of other Characters) and of course the super boss battle quests.

The game is eventually won when the PC figures out what their Character needs to do to go to Heaven (or Hell) and of course does it. For example, Bice could go to Heaven by finding and helping a young guardian angel (Angelica) save some children... or alternatively seek eternal damnation by killing a load of Padania for the second time. Each winning requirement is different for each Player Character, ensuring loads of reliability.

Basically it's 'BLAME the videogame'.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by funkmachine Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 16:31

new idea
the girls have to stop some pirates
(thay stole some thing?,killed some?,have some?)
so thay take a on holiday a boat, get taken back to the pirates base,then the fun starts.

funkmachine

Male

Forum Posts : 95

Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 16:34

Instead of a "Q Ship", you can have "Q Girls".

They can borrow Michele's boat if they wish. Wink

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Sunseeker37
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 22 Oct 2009 - 16:39

That would be interesting...
It would be just like those idiots pirates that attacked that French Navy vessel thinking its a cargo ship...
:lol!:
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 0:25

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 South-park-pirates
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 3:37

You know, that bit where the young pirate talks with Butters hit me like a surprise punch in the gut.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 10:21

Just a thought, but perhaps it could be arranged for the girls to get kidnapped/taken hostage by Somalian Pirates? They're pretty high profile and have taken cruise ships hostage in the past.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MikhailN Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 10:37

sasahara17 wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps it could be arranged for the girls to get kidnapped/taken hostage by Somalian Pirates? They're pretty high profile and have taken cruise ships hostage in the past.

In the past? You mean recent past. The most recent one I've heard was on Oct 19 2009. The buggers jumped a Chinese ship transporting coal and now they've got almost the entire Chinese navy chasing them. Latest update is that the pirates warned the Chinese not to do anything funny or else they'll kill all 21 crew members. Personally I don't think the Chinese would give a damn about 21 guys.
MikhailN
MikhailN

Male

Fan of : Triela

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 11:26

sasahara17 wrote:Just a thought, but perhaps it could be arranged for the girls to get kidnapped/taken hostage by Somalian Pirates? They're pretty high profile and have taken cruise ships hostage in the past.
"Poor pirates" is all I can say.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 11:46

'Etta would go straight-up ballistic because they ruined her vacation with Jose while Triela covers Angie's eyes from the horrific carnage that ensues.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 20:28

MikhailN wrote:

In the past? You mean recent past. The most recent one I've heard was on Oct 19 2009. The buggers jumped a Chinese ship transporting coal and now they've got almost the entire Chinese navy chasing them. Latest update is that the pirates warned the Chinese not to do anything funny or else they'll kill all 21 crew members. Personally I don't think the Chinese would give a damn about 21 guys.
The coal is more precious than the crew. They have about 1.6Billion people eager to do that job!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 20:30

boomer_gonz wrote:

'Etta would go straight-up ballistic because they ruined her vacation with Jose while Triela covers Angie's eyes from the horrific carnage that ensues.
Evil
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 22:06

MikhailN wrote:

In the past? You mean recent past. The most recent one I've heard was on Oct 19 2009.
I was talking about the time they attacked (and were repelled) some civilain liners, but tankers seem to be their main prey.

boomer_gonz wrote:'Etta would go straight-up
ballistic because they ruined her vacation with Jose while Triela
covers Angie's eyes from the horrific carnage that ensues.
Oh mannnn... Nobody will see 'Etta the same way again.

I was thinking about the SWA setting up a 'sting' op.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 1 Nov 2009 - 0:39

sasahara17 wrote:Really not sure is anyone wants these anymore... perhaps I should stop? Just a video game idea I thought up. It can be a massive multi-crossover if someone plays their cards right.

Purgatory

Summary:

You died. Your soul has left your bloodied carcass after your violent death in battle. However, as you soon discovered, your trial was just beginning. Your soul was too pure to go to Hell, and yet your sins would not let you go to Heaven. For that you now you find yourself trapped in a massive, let desolate, metropolis.

A sprawling city (think of BLAME) that is ten times the size of Los Angeles, Purgatory is the embodiment of madness and despair... a city where order and chaos, light and darkness wage a constant battle for no other reason than to separate which soul is irredeemably damned, and which soul is truly deserving of its just reward.

In this city lost souls, yours included, wander though its streets. It is a city of peace, serenity and loneliness. But it is also a city of heated battle, desperation and adversity. This is the city you must travel though, enduring endless tests that some high power charges you until the verdict on your soul can be cast...

Welcome to Purgatory, where you will soon learn your death was just the easy part.

Examples of Playable Characters:

Beatrice (Hagen)

Beatrice is a cyborg assassin whose personality was stripped from her by cruel adults who forced her to kill. Despite the blood on her hands, her exploitation and repressed emotions have deemed fate to give her one chance in showing her true self. And there would be no better test of character, than the madness that is Purgatory.

Play Style: First Person Shooter/RPG, Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl

Gretel

Despite being a young child, Gretel is a murdering psychopath even by the standards of the vilest city on earth. Yet (s)he is not a psychopath of (his)her own making, that her last vision of kindness and serenity before her death has allowed (his) her soul one last chance at redemption in Purgatory...but only if she can just find it.

Play Style: Third Person Shooter, American McGee’s Alice

Yumie/Yumiko

One is a fanatical assassin of the church, one is a meek nun who detests battle. However the personas of Yumie and Yumiko cannot be separated. The sinner and the innocent are inseparable, and thus their soul is consigned to Purgatory where it waits to be seen where one

Play Style: Third Person Action Plat former, Prototype/InFamous

(Once you’ve cleared Super Hard Mode)

Prinny

For some reason, a Prinny ends up in Purgatory while out shopping my Bueaty Queen Etna’s Fasion Magazines. You are that Prinny. Armed with nothing but your knives, you have to get out of Purgatory before she realises you are missing. Good luck mate.

Play Style: Third Person Survival Horror, Resident Evil 4

Basic Outline

Basic game play involves the PC travelling around the massive city on foot. Most of the city is desolate, however there are monstrous creatures that make the city their home. While very few and far between, the monsters are big and nasty; every encounter should be like a big boss battle (think Shadow of the Colossus) or face a ridiculous number of enemies at once. As noted, every Playable Character plays differently. For instance, Bice is a FPS, while Yumie is like Ninja Gaiden with more running and jumping, and so every character will have different ways of taking down the enemies.

In fact, it is entirely possible for Characters meet (PC meets NPC controlled character) and either working together, or shooting the hell out of each other.

However most of the game revolves around completing quests given out from ‘towns’, each modelled differently after themes (i.e one Futuristic Slum, a Feudal Japanese village, a Wild West Mining Town, a stretch of WWI Trench with Bunkers, a literal Hole in the Ground), safe heavens amidst the Post Apocalyptic wasteland (modelled after Los Angeles blown to hell) where PCs can rest, rearm and figure out what their next move is. Weapons and ammunition are scarce the wasteland, but can be purchased easily in the towns for the game’s currency (HL). Missions include the good ‘ol ‘find and fetch’, morality conundrums, puzzle dungeons, bounty hunts (perhaps of other Characters) and of course the super boss battle quests.

The game is eventually won when the PC figures out what their Character needs to do to go to Heaven (or Hell) and of course does it. For example, Bice could go to Heaven by finding and helping a young guardian angel (Angelica) save some children... or alternatively seek eternal damnation by killing a load of Padania for the second time. Each winning requirement is different for each Player Character, ensuring loads of reliability.

Basically it's 'BLAME the videogame'.

A few ideas for bosses, all of them anime references:

Light Yagami (Death Note):
As the user of a Death Note, Light can go to neither heaven or hell, thus he is stuck in purgatory. More of a pain in the ass than a real threat, you just have to beat him before he writes you character's name in his notebook (displayed as text on top of your screen. You will fight him multiple times before he finally dies, each time, his HP increases and and the speed of his writing gets faster.

Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl):
Unlike Light, Ai will actually put up a fight, and, also unlike Light, her subquest unlocks an alternate ending to the game.
Buried alive as a blood sacrifice in ritual in a village in 17th century Japan, Ai's rage was so great that she came back from the dead and burned the village to the ground and killed everything alive there. For her sins, Ai was forced to ferry the souls of the damned into hell, and to aid others in vengeance through hell's own website: Hell Correspondence.... at the price of the user's soul.

Ai will attempt to ferry your character to hell, resulting in a horrifying hallucination where your character ends up on the receiving end of the pain they caused others, for instance, Bicé will have to fight a group of Padania 10x as strong as she is, to experience the terror that the men she killed felt before they died. It is however, possible to defeat whatever appears in the hallucinations. After dealing with the hallucination, your character will be transported to a small wooden boat along with Ai, somehow restrained (varies, may include a disembodied hands holding them to the boat, a cage of blades appearing when they try to move etc.) In order to escape, you must complete a quicktime event.

After escaping, you must fight Ai herself. Ai will stand one end of the boat, using two basic attacks, a heavily damaging blue fireball that explodes on impact, and a weak beam of black energy that homes in on your character. The challenge of beating Ai is not in the fight itself, but figuring out how to beat her. If you shoot her, the bullet will cause no damage, and Ai will state that no weapon you possess can hurt her. However, if you shoot one of her fireballs, it will explode in midair. This is the key to beating her. Ai's fireballs have to charge up, and for a few seconds, a partially charged fireball well be stuck on her hand. Shoot the fireball and it will explode in Ai's face. Do this a few times and you will defeat her and you character will be returned to the entrance of purgatory.

Later in the game, Ai will appear again and will cause you character to see a cutscene of her ordeal, and how she is not a villian, but a victim, like your character, and that if you escaped, perhaps she, and all the others who she wrongfully damned can to. Here you have two options, which determine the fate of your character. Trying to kill Ai anyway will send your character to hell. Try to save her and your character goes to heaven, but first...

"Satan in spider form" (Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl):
If you've seen the Hell Girl anime, you will know that Ai is constantly monitored by a certain spider that is actually (presumably) Satan in disguise. And that's exactly how who you have to fight next. The spider's main attacks include more powerful version's of Ai's fireballs, as well an energy web that binds your character and requires a quicktime event to escape (but can be easily dodged), as well three laser-like beams fired from the eye-like markings on his back. The fight varies depending on character. If you're playing a Beatrice, Angie (Bice's guardian angel) will appear and periodically shoot a beam out of her Steyr AUG. This beam will make "Satan in spider form" temporarily vulnerable to your weapons (Anyone whose played through the final boss in Halo 2 will find the system of damaging an enemy in a short period of vulnerability caused by an allies weapon familiar). Anyway after you damage him enough, Ai will step on the "spider" and he will be forced back to Hell.

After that, congratulation, Bice, Ai, and all Ai's victims are saved.

So, what do you think?
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 14:34

Here is an idea I had recently that I havn't seen covered anywhere (though I may have missed it in the 13 pages of derails heh).

Padonia activity has declined while they deal with some internal issues and, seeing an opportunity to use this downtime to further test Cyborg capabilities, SWA officials have decided to test the Fratello's against the strongest enemy they can come up with: other Fratello's.

A series of war-games are organized to sample how they handle numerous situations. You have full creative license here for concepts. A few possible scenario's I came up with:

#1: Wanting to see how cyborg psychology worked without their handler's present, they pit the handlers against cyborgs in a true test of strategy and experience vs brute force. How do the girls establish a chain of command? CAN they establish a chain of command? Can the handlers come up with a plan strong enough to out manuever the physically superior cyborgs?

#2: Two teams are formed and given bases of operations. The handler's remain in the bases to issue orders and be defended by their cyborgs in this Headquarter's match.

#3: One or two fratello's are given a defensible position to hold against superior numbers.

These are just some ideas but you could do Capture the Flag matches, VIP's, Take and Hold, just a simple Deathmatch or go as extreme as a survival excercise. I look forward to your thoughts.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 15:57

It sounds like a promising project. I see this occuring at a remote woodland camp, and all the cyborgs treating the outing as a fun trip they've looked forward to...chattering & singing campfire songs on the bus-ride up into the hills.

theprodigalson wrote:#1: Wanting to see how cyborg psychology worked without their handler's present, they pit the handlers against cyborgs
That's a difficult one, since a major component of conditioning is preventing the girls from acting against agency adults in any fashion (that's why Hillshire had to outsource to the GIS for Triela's training). I'm not saying it's impossible, but you'll have to dream up a plausible explanation for how Henrietta can take a shot at Giuseppe without throwing up in her paintball mask.

#2: Two teams are formed and given bases of operations. The handler's remain in the bases to issue orders and be defended by their cyborgs in this Headquarter's match.
I see as much rivalry brewing between the handlers themselves as between the two teams.

These are just some ideas but you could do Capture the Flag matches, VIP's, Take and Hold, just a simple Deathmatch or go as extreme as a survival excercise. I look forward to your thoughts.
In order to provide glue to hold the "mission" scenes together I suggest exploring how the girls deal with the practical day to day aspects of woodland camping. I see Claes as an unexpected wilderness-girl, knowledgeable about plants, and expert at gutting fish. 'Etta & Rico spend sleepless nights shivering in their tent with visions of fierce woodland creatures circling to devour them with gnashing teeth. The mighty Triela finds out she's not so powerful against a nest full of angry bees.

Most important; if you're going to involve OC characters, I want to see how Kiskaloo's Kara Pagani deals with using a camp latrine.
Kara: Oh god...did anyone remember to bring toilet paper!? Please tell me someone brought toilet paper!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:03

Professor Voodoo wrote:II see Claes as an unexpected wilderness-girl, knowledgeable about plants, and expert at gutting fish.

She's a wizard with the Wonder Boner.

Professor Voodoo wrote:Most important; if you're going to involve OC characters, I want to see how Kiskaloo's Kara Pagani deals with using a camp latrine.

Kara: Oh god...did anyone remember to bring toilet paper!? Please tell me someone brought toilet paper!

Kara has fished one of the northern lakes, but they stayed in a hotel. sweat

She understands the concept of caravanning, but likely not camping. However, Michele would "be prepared" for most contingencies.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:09

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:II see Claes as an unexpected wilderness-girl, knowledgeable about plants, and expert at gutting fish.

Elio: Damn it man! She's only 13!

Michele: That's not what you think it is.

Elio: Oh...carry on then.

Michele would "be prepared" for most contingencies.

Ahhh, but Michele is in the opposing camp, remember?

Kara: HEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Claes: Damn it Kara, just use a leaf...not that one! (I don't know if there's poison ivy in Italy)
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:27

That's a difficult one, since a major component of conditioning is preventing the girls from acting against agency adults in any fashion (that's why Hillshire had to outsource to the GIS for Triela's training).

This occured to me as well and I wanted to see what the experts thought Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Icon_razz. I know the conditioning prevents them from disobeying the handlers and makes them very loyal, but we saw in Elsa's case (and Henrietta's confession) that they are CAPABLE of harming the handlers albeit under emotional duress. I always just assumed Hillshire outsourced to the GIS because he wanted the best hand-to-hand training he could get for her.

Since it's a game situation maybe it isn't an issue? Or perhaps thats exactly what the SWA wants to test. If the handler gives an order that contradicts their conditioning, what will happen? Food for thought. ( I invisioned Etta and Jose being side-lined due to her unpredictability, but I want to see how others handle it)

Most important; if you're going to involve OC characters, I want to see how Kiskaloo's Kara Pagani deals with using a camp latrine.

Yeah use of OC's is one reason I wanted to propose the idea here instead of just doing it myself. I might still try my hand at it but for now...
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:28

Claes: Damn it Kara, just use a leaf...not that one! (I don't know if there's poison ivy in Italy)

no poison Ivy in Europe its a North American plant,stinging nettles are common though
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:33

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Kiskaloo wrote:

Elio: Damn it man! She's only 13!

Michele: That's not what you think it is.

Elio: Oh...carry on then.

Michele would "be prepared" for most contingencies.

Ahhh, but Michele is in the opposing camp, remember?

Kara: HEEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Claes: Three on the tree Kara!

Kara: Wut?

Claes: Don't touch the tree with three leaves to a branch?!!

Kara: WUT?!!!
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 17:51

British Army recommended method for use of toilet paper (daily rations only have 5 sheets of the stuff in them)

1. Take your sheet and tear out a circular hole in the middle.
  2. Put your finger through the whole and wipe yourself with the paper and your finger.
  3. wipe finger with paper
  4. Use the remaining disc of paper (is it classed as a chad ?) to clean under your fingernail.
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 18:10

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Vomit
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 18:10

Awinnell wrote: no poison Ivy in Europe its a North American plant,stinging nettles are common though
Good information. I think the Royal Army stuff is a bit gross even for our standards.
Using stinging nettles as shit tickets.....fuuuuuuuuuuuckkk! Idea and concept generation - Page 13 249988

theprodigalson wrote:I know the conditioning prevents them from disobeying the handlers and makes them very loyal, but we saw in Elsa's case (and Henrietta's confession) that they are CAPABLE of harming the handlers albeit under emotional duress.
Yeah, but intentionally? Just thinking of calling 'Sandro a pezzo di merda made Petra puke.
Suggestion; provide a little background before they leave for the camp (it could be in flashback)...the engineers gave each of the girls a little hypnotic adjustment to help them understand it's just a game. Of course, they're still nervous about shooting at the SWA adults, so a demonstration is called for...

In an empty loading bay...
Elio: Girls, give me your attention! Okay, this is a paintball gun, like the ones you'll be using up at the training camp. It's not as accurate as your real weapons, but you won't be as limited on rounds either. It also won't injure your handler if it's you that has to shoot him. Are you ready, Alessandro?

Sandro: (at the opposite end of the bay, wearing a mask) Why am I the human target?

Elio: As Mr. Rissi & I will demonstrate, the paintballs do not hurt. (Elio fires 3 rounds straight into Alessandro's chest)

Sandro: Ohhhh, JESUS, FUCK....yes they do hurt!

Elio: Sandro...come on, watch your language, there are kids here. (fires 2 more rounds)

Sandro: OWWWW, damn it, cut that out!

Marisa: Can I be next!?

Elio: Sure, lass...everyone form a single file line behind Marisa!

Sandro: Oh, shit, no! You're not gonna let all of them do it!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 18:32

Yeah, but intentionally? Just thinking of calling 'Sandro a pezzo di merda made Petra puke.
Suggestion; provide a little background before they leave for the camp (it could be in flashback)...the engineers gave each of the girls a little hypnotic adjustment to help them understand it's just a game. Of course, they're still nervous about shooting at the SWA adults, so a demonstration is called for...

Well played sir. Or perhaps they don't even know who they are shooting at? It can be tough to identify a person in full tactical gear and a facemask. It wouldn't be too hard to just have the handlers of the participating cyborgs observe instead of participate.
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 18:49

theprodigalson wrote:Or perhaps they don't even know who they are shooting at? It can be tough to identify a person in full tactical gear and a facemask. It wouldn't be too hard to just have the handlers of the participating cyborgs observe instead of participate.

That could work, but one wonders what would happen when they found out. I expect it would not be good... Not so much a "delayed physical response", but perhaps a mental one... "What if I'd accidentally hurt them?"
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 19:09

Maybe I'm trying too hard at this point. CREATE!!
theprodigalson
theprodigalson

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 19:15

Good information. I think the Royal Army stuff is a bit gross even for our standards.

This is a bit pedantic of me, Voodoo, but really there's no such thing as a "Royal Army". There's a "Royal Navy" and a "Royal Air Force", but only a "British Army". It seems like a needless complication, but it's a historical thing, like how we don't have a constitution, or how we insist on having five separate ensigns when most countries are happy enough just hanging their flag off the back of a boat.

There was never one occasion where a king sat down and said "Right! Let's have a permanent standing army" and started drawing chain-of-command diagrams - the closest was Parliament's NMA during the Civil War and the Republic, and that was disbanded with the Restoration. The Army's rather an agglomeration of individual regiments who were all raised separately and came to put themselves under government service over time, and they just never got round to being disbanded, leading to a gradual emergent evolution into its present state, not a specific "artificial" creation by statute. Certain regiments that are part of the Army are Royal, but the Army itself was created by no kingly decree so it's not Royal itself. It's a distinction that the Army itself is pretty keen on maintaining, because it emphasises the independence of each regiment with its own "tribal" character and traditions... which is one of the reasons why the "Future Army Structure" (i.e. latest round of budget cuts Idea and concept generation - Page 13 95912 ) with its amalgamated "large regiments" is such a horrid mess...

Hope you got all of that down, there's a test next period. Wink
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 19:52

Robert Frazer wrote:
...there's no such thing as a "Royal Army". There's a "Royal Navy" and a "Royal Air Force", but only a "British Army". Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Icon_wink

Ahh, okay...good thing to know (dashes over to FF.net to fix all the times I've fucked that up). You learn something new every day on this forum.
-Nettles are common in europe...don't use them as TP.
-Paintballs do hurt.
-It's called the British Army, not the Royal.
-Always use the last bit to clean under your fingernail...

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Fuck10
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 23 Feb 2010 - 20:06

-Paintballs do hurt.

Heh, that's why I play Laser Quest instead (damn sight cheaper, too...).
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 15:50

I hope this is the right place to put this. <<;

I've finally started to get serious about bringing Aisha into the world of being known and I've decided that my first story will be a bit serious with humor splashed in to keep me interested in it.

I was thinking that the main plot could be focused around Aisha getting her first mission to do some recon on a low ranking terrorist faction member (trying to decide which faction. Need help for ideas). When this member isn't doing terroristic stuff, he's teaching 1st grade at a local elementary school. (See where this is going?) Being one of the few cyborgs that could successfully infiltrate a first grade class, Aisha is tasked with learning as much as she can about the teacher (asking innocent questions, following him home), before finally closing in and taking him in for the SWA interrogation team. Naturally, Aisha hates the idea since she wants more action to prove herself but since she's the only one able to do it..too bad for her. =P

So, what do you think of my plot? It's likely to be a short one but I'll try my best to make it a good read. ^^ Any thoughts or comments are going to be happily received. ^^
Aisha_Hikari
Aisha_Hikari

Female

Forum Posts : 84

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Aisha

Comments : *Searching for sweets*

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 16:46

I think its a great idea.
Funny too. $5 says that the teacher wills tart to think that Aisha has a crush on him...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 16:53

Good call on the humor. This idea, IMO, will turn out dull as all hell if played totally straight. Although one possible element of seriousness might be Aisha getting second thoughts about bringing him in, if only for a very, very short while (e.g. seeing he is actually a nice teacher and a very caring family man). A possible way of amplifying this element would be if the guy hasn't been an active mover and shaker for some time on account of being a fugitive and using a fake identity. As for his affiliations, you could go for something like the Red Brigade, or maybe try something different and make him an organized crime figure instead of a terrorist. You could even make him someone from a foreign faction whom the SWA are hunting down as a favor to that country's law-enforcement/intelligence agencies.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 16:59

Ah that's true. The SWA does go after mafia figures as well. And I was talking to the others in the chat and they too brought up the idea of him being a kind character. Or maybe he could even be having thoughts about leaving the faction for good, and just needs that extra 'push' in the right direction.
Aisha_Hikari
Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 18:50

I dig it. Good

Also as far as terrorist organization, it doesn't always have to be Five Republics this and Padania that.

We've also resurrected Italy's Red Brigade(s) as a new unified front. Also there's Colonel Marksman's Covenant Reformation Group and Maxwell Daemon's Peoples Reformation Front.

If not those, then you can always create your own with some generic name like Crimson Jihad or Bloody Sunday or Northern Sheepshearer's Local 76 or something like that.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 23:22

boomer_gonz wrote:...Northern Sheepshearer's Local 76...
ROTFL
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 8:13

Sounds like an interesting scenario. I'm going to back what Nacht said about the humor: it does sound like a scenario that'd be easiest played light or at least light-ish, tongue-in-cheek if you will. Though I think it could be played serious and dark that would probably be a) far more difficult to make work well and b) probably wouldn't suit Aisha's character (as far as I can tell) so much.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

boomer_gonz wrote:If not those, then you can always create your own with some generic name like Crimson Jihad or Bloody Sunday or Northern Sheepshearer's Local 76 or something like that.
Is it just me or do those last three sound like they're supposed to be drunk (well, possibly not the Local 76, that sounds like its for stripping paint)?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 12:44

Aisha_Hikari wrote: When this member isn't doing terroristic stuff, he's teaching 1st grade at a local elementary school.
Padania seems to be a good choice for this guy's affiliation...certainly more believable than the mafia or a more aggressive militant group. A hallmark of FRF agents seem to be their ability blend in with society very well.
Being one of the few cyborgs that could successfully infiltrate a first grade class, Aisha is tasked with learning as much as she can about the teacher
I did a "cyborg goes to real school" story as well, although mine focused on my OC guarding a student. The teachers were all nuns, whom my OC is terrified of.

As far as humor goes, I find heaping indignities upon your cyborg is worth a laugh.

-First grade is about when kids are losing their first set of teeth right? I remember my first grade classroom having a bulletin board keeping track of who had lost teeth. Aisha has artificial teeth of course, so she doesn't lose them, making her the only kid in class who's not up on the board yet.

-How about a bully character? Aisha is obviously capable of absolutely destroying a grown man, but being under orders from her handler not to attract attention she's not allowed to clobber the school bully...until the end of the story perhaps.

-You pointed out in her introduction thread that Aisha has some typically childish habits...does the girl hate to eat her vegetables? I can see conflict with a well meaning lunch lady.

LL: You have to finish your peas, dear, or else you won't grow up big & strong.

Aisha: (grumbling to herself) I'm already stronger that 4 grown men!
maybe he could even be having thoughts about leaving the faction for good, and just needs that extra 'push' in the right direction.
Here's a possible angle; Aisha goes into the mission really looking forward to getting her hands bloody (proverbially) so she can prove herself and get tougher missions. However, as she gets to know the target she finds out that maybe he is salvagable...and may even become an asset to the SWA like Filippo Adani.
How can she convince Kenichi?
Will she be taken seriously, or will the higher-ups like Jean just think she's soft?
Is saving this one man worth potentially ruining her opportunity to prove herself & get bigger missions?

Just some random thoughts...looking forward to the story!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 13:30

Those are all good thoughts, as expected of a professor! ^^

I've been thinking about different ways of handling how the target is taken in but I do know that Aisha will have second thoughts about labeling him a bad person. That much is certain.

I've got chapter one all ready and I'm thinking about releasing Chapter 2 as well for review. I'll likely wait until I'm done with a Chapter 3 before posting them on Fanfiction.net.
Aisha_Hikari
Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 14:27

First Graders tend to be more quieter and cooperative than the higher grades. It is one of the better graders to teach!

Most Padania tend to be rich snobs who have nothing better to do than to plot destruction on that they don't agree with. FRF, like VooDoo said, are inside society and have blended well within their ranks. The same with some Mafia members but I doubt I see this teacher living a double life of a Teacher by day and Mafia Hitman by night. It would prove interesting though in that such a character, Aisha ends up in a gunfight.

Only problem I see is like VooDoo said- the school bully. With her blue hair and red eyes, she is going to stand out like a sore thumb and be picked on something fierce. Of course, in the classroom it is not going to happen because no one wants to be in trouble from the teacher. But outside during recess, oh boy...
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 15:02

That's true. Kids can be vicious little demons when it comes to picking on someone. Innocent angels my *ban*. Oh well, I'll definitely consider adding in a school bully or two since she does stick out like a sore thumb. Plus she's new so she's going to be getting attention regardless.

I'm also working in her hatred to veggies to chapter two. Triela is having fun with her right now. XD
Aisha_Hikari
Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:46

Professor Voodoo wrote:Padania seems to be a good choice for this guy's affiliation...certainly more believable than the mafia or a more aggressive militant group. A hallmark of FRF agents seem to be their ability blend in with society very well.
You could actually say the same for almost any competent criminal or terrorist organization's members. Personally, I'm running with the Red Brigade - adopting the mantle of a teacher seems like one of those proletariat-conscious things a good communist might do. I can't see a Padania member stooping down to perform services for 'Southern scum', kids though they may be.

Spoiler:
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:18

Random idea, generated as a result of the debate going on in the 'morality' thread.

Remember that scene where Jean tells Giuseppe that he intends to take 'a CFS syndrome patient abandoned by her family' as his cyborg? Well, let's suppose that scene did not exist. That it ended up on the cutting-room floor or was never even written.

Think about it. We would therefore have no independent confirmation that Rico's life as a bedridden invalid even existed. For all we know, she might have been a healthy, happy child who got snatched off the street and impressed into the program. Her memories might therefore be entirely false, implanted to foster unyielding gratitude and loyalty to the SWA. It's like goddamn Inception, man.

Funny I should mention that last line, you know. Considering I champion DiCaprio as a suitable candidate for live-action Jean Croce. Hmmm.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:36

That would be excellent.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:52

I suppose, but just snatching someone off the street would get Law Enforcement Organizations involved and the SWA doesn't need that.

Hence the five cyborgs (Rico, Henrietta, Angelica, Triela and Petrushka) who we know how they arrived at the SWA all either had no family or were handed over by their family.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 23:36

Actually, Petrushka was snatched because there was no indications that the Bolshoi Dance school she was in or her parents was notified of her leg amputation and eventual suicide. Taking her for she was worth, she was immediately sent to the SWA.

I do not know if Italy has such a law like the French does, "If you die in France, you get buried in France." If so, then the Italian government would have some legal right to Elizabetta's body, and the SWA would take it over.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 0:29

I don't have the manga handy, but in the meeting where the Medical Branch agrees to build the Generation 2 cyborgs, one of the female staffers present notes that all the paperwork with Russia to take over the care of Elizabeta (sic) is being completed.

Russian medical technology could not save her life from the cancer without amputation and even then, if the cancer had spread... With the parents/government already having agreed to send her to Italy for treatment for her cancer, it makes sense they would let them take over since they could not cure her themselves.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 10:50

Nachtsider wrote:For all we know, she might have been a healthy, happy child who got snatched off the street and impressed into the program. Her memories might therefore be entirely false, implanted to foster unyielding gratitude and loyalty to the SWA.
That's a chilling & powerful idea.
I champion DiCaprio as a suitable candidate for live-action Jean Croce.
He's a good choice, although I still think live action GsG would be a travesty.
Kiskaloo wrote:I don't have the manga handy, but in the meeting where the Medical Branch agrees to build the Generation 2 cyborgs, one of the female staffers present notes that all the paperwork with Russia to take over the care of Elizabeta (sic) is being completed.
Here ya go...

Idea and concept generation - Page 13 Captur24
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next