Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG

2 posters

Go down

Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG Empty Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 13:41

I started thoughts back in discussion. I feel its an interesting concept Both story take place in similar time-lines and deal with Mafia making the universes quite compatible with each other. I'd also like to note the similarities of relationship between Fratello's and Vigilante crime fighting duo when you think about it are a fratello them selves.

Time line setting is before the events in Kick-ass (Big Daddy still alive No rocket pack or knowledge of Kick-Ass) Mindy probably about 10 at this point (she has her 11th birthday in the comics). Not sure where GSG should be at this point I think after Pinnochio would be best, I think I'll take suggestions here though

Encounter thoughts, I feal Jean/Rico would be on missions that connect most with what big daddy would be after, Hillshire/Treila would be interesting put together too, Imagine, she felt bad after Pinocchio got the better of her the first time Imagine how she would feel if a 10 yo in a costume does it too.

P.S. Language Warning It wouldn't be hit-girl with out a put a sailor to shame vocabulary.
And let the plot bubble grow

On Italian International airline

Mindy Window seat: I want to fucking get an Ice-cream while in Piazza de Spagna.

Damon Next to her: *laughs* Of course sweatheart.

Mindy: Yah, *she grins looking out the window as the plane approaches the airport.*

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 20:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some corrections.)
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Forum Posts : 83

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Soliel(so-lè)

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG Empty Re: Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG

Post by Plaxy Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 19:43

Some starter for my story I'm spoiler tagging it cause its a pretty long transcript

Road block:

I'd like to thank jacen Starslayer for the collaberation. I think My next part will flash back and tell it from Hit-girls and Big-Daddy side Very Happy
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Back to top Go down

Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG Empty Re: Crossover thoughts Hit-grl(Kick-ass) and GSG

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:55

With the exceptions of some errors here and there (and wtf is with those numbers!), it looks promising. I want to see a finished product.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 23:06

ah when I copied paste it into open office it added all those bullets don't ask I'm not fully proficiant with the proccessor yet
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum