Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partner in life

+13
boomer_gonz
Awinnell
Cherubino
Tommygunner70
Nachtsider
destroyer
Sintendo
Kiskaloo
Danjo3
TTIO
LoC978
Triela
tsundere9kagami2
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Partner in life - Page 2 Empty Re: Partner in life

Post by Cherubino Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 0:27

LoC978 wrote:no two men, just like no two women, are exactly alike.
what turns one man away from you may attract another.

but in general, according to stereotypes and minor hormonal predispositions...
excessive talk about vague emotions, wanting to rush into a commitment without actually getting to know each other, obsessing over clothing, not allowing him to have any alone time (or, alternately, time with old friends)... and generally attempting to control or change him.

As Albert Einstein once said:
“Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.”
-not that there aren't exceptions to the rule... they're just rare.
But stereotypically, what turns a man away from the other type of girl. The loose girl who is not into changing him or into serious stuff? Why do they avoid girls like that? (Again I know that everyone's different. I'm just wondering.)

I also have another query about siblings and their reactions to relationships.
It is a well known fact that almost every dude in High School wants to screw every gal he meets. Now knowing that these guys do anything to sleep with these girls, exploit them then leave them, why is it that when they're sisters become high school age they suddenly get defensive of their sisters? And why do they take it out on their sisters by threatening their boyfriends? How can they, with clear conscience, continue to do this to other girls knowing that other guys are doing that to their sister? Don't they stop and think about it now that it is happening to their sister? bang head

Cherubino

Forum Posts : 457

Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 0:34

Well I was either on the other side of the country or the Pacific when my sisters were in high school, so I didn't terrorize their boyfriends.

On the plus side, they both ended up marrying great guys, so maybe that was a good thing...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 0:50

What turns men away from loose women? Social programming (the sex=evil religious thing), STD scares, co-dependence (guys who are convinced they'll find 'the one' if they keep lookin'... that's a big one, and another form of social programming), the stigma of being seen as a whoremonger... I'm sure there are more reasons.

As for high school guys protecting little sisters... it kinda reminds me of a guy I worked with in Germany. He was married at age 19, but he couldn't be bothered to do the paperwork for command sponsorship to bring his wife over... so he started sleeping with a war widow.
When I asked him what his wife would think, he just said "Nobody better fuckin' tell her. I'll kill 'im." When I asked what's stopping his wife from doing the same thing: "She better not, I'd fuckin' kill her."
In short, ego and hypocrisy. Not every man possesses them to that degree, but we're all egotistical hypocrites in one way or another... or several ways...

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 1:15

LoC978 wrote:What turns men away from loose women? Social programming (the sex=evil religious thing), STD scares, co-dependence (guys who are convinced they'll find 'the one' if they keep lookin'... that's a big one, and another form of social programming), the stigma of being seen as a whoremonger... I'm sure there are more reasons.

As for high school guys protecting little sisters... it kinda reminds me of a guy I worked with in Germany. He was married at age 19, but he couldn't be bothered to do the paperwork for command sponsorship to bring his wife over... so he started sleeping with a war widow.
When I asked him what his wife would think, he just said "Nobody better fuckin' tell her. I'll kill 'im." When I asked what's stopping his wife from doing the same thing: "She better not, I'd fuckin' kill her."
In short, ego and hypocrisy. Not every man possesses them to that degree, but we're all egotistical hypocrites in one way or another... or several ways...
Hmm... I suppose your right. Be either way no one wins. I don't understand why people are so inward about their emotions. I am a forward kinda gal. I know that turns guys away from me. I often tell guys how I feel about them. I think guys expect girls to be secretive and shy about their true feelings...

Cherubino

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 1:21

I prefer honesty (brutal honesty is my style), though I'm definitely in the minority on that one.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 1:23

You're not alone, LoC.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 1:26

*sigh* I normally am reprimanded for my blunt nature. Who wants to hear lies when they know the truth?

Cherubino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 1:32

LoC978 wrote:I prefer honesty (brutal honesty is my style), though I'm definitely in the minority on that one.

Maybe not brutal honesty, but honesty to be sure. I'm honest with them, so I would like to be treated the same in return.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 9:30

the dreaded question ! "Does my bum look big in this ?" two answers can be used
1 no dear it looks good on you ! (extra brownie points for that one),though she will say "you're just saying that "

2 Being carefull say something along the lines of , " it seems to have shrunk in the wash " followed by the suggestion she should replace it with a new one

and finally the truth which should never be used if you want to continue a peacefull life

3 "No dear its your ass that makes it look big ! "

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Forum Posts : 2131

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 10:10

But stereotypically, what turns a man away from
the other type of girl. The loose girl who is not into changing him or
into serious stuff? Why do they avoid girls like that?

As a sane, healthy High School student, I'll say...

Experience. Different from girls, we the male species prefer to look for new excitements when the other gets old. Its wrong, yes, but its a common practice...not that I indulge myself in one -_-;

I don't think they're gonna follow through but that's just because they're rabbits

Uuhh....0_0

I'm kinda' lost on this one ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 14:32

Awinnell wrote:the dreaded question ! "Does my bum look big in this ?" two answers can be used
1 no dear it looks good on you ! (extra brownie points for that one),though she will say "you're just saying that "

2 Being carefull say something along the lines of , " it seems to have shrunk in the wash " followed by the suggestion she should replace it with a new one

and finally the truth which should never be used if you want to continue a peacefull life

...I could never stick with a woman who fit those stereotypes. as soon as she started asking me those questions, I'd refer back to said stereotype and ask if she's really that insecure, or if she's just trying to start an argument.
Everyone has physical imperfections. Clothing and makeup can only hide 'em from a cursory glance. If more women realized that, there'd be less neurotic ones.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 16 Feb 2009 - 19:16

Awinnell wrote:the dreaded question ! "Does my bum look big in this ?" two answers can be used

The funny thing about my household is that the one normally asking the above question is me...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 1:07

...I could never stick with a woman who fit those stereotypes. as soon as she started asking me those questions, I'd refer back to said stereotype and ask if she's really that insecure, or if she's just trying to start an argument.
Honestly, most women I know never ask their boyfriends/husbands that. They just push it on their girl friends xD Then we're the ones who need to lie.....

Everyone has physical imperfections. Clothing and makeup can only hide 'em from a cursory glance. If more women realized that, there'd be less neurotic ones.
Not for nothing but just because we all have imperfections doesn't mean that we want to look at them all the time. I am a believer in make up and buying flattering or in some cases concealing clothing. I do find myself to be unattractive but I feel that make up and clothes can make me attractive. Does this make me neurotic? Wink (I probably already am...)

As a sane, healthy High School student, I'll say...

Experience. Different from girls, we the male species prefer to look for new excitements when the other gets old. Its wrong, yes, but its a common practice...not that I indulge myself in one -_-;
So you're saying that men enjoy dating different kinds of girls and not just cheer leaders? Dude, where do you live. I might need to transfer there. Wink
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Fan of : Opera, Gun sports, antique guns, Final Fantasy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 1:43

Cherubino wrote:Not for nothing but just because we all have imperfections doesn't mean that we want to look at them all the time. I am a believer in make up and buying flattering or in some cases concealing clothing.
*sighs*
Cherubino wrote:I do find myself to be unattractive but I feel that make up and clothes can make me attractive. Does this make me neurotic? Wink (I probably already am...)
in short... yes. but at least you're willing to discuss it. The neuroses of American media don't have their claws in you as deep as most... and I suppose you do have a point. To most people, beauty is only skin deep. That belief in and of itself is neurosis, I think...

However, a quick look at popular fetishes will tell you that not every guy requires a supermodel any more than every woman requires a metrosexual actor. A lot of guys are actually repulsed by the supermodel look.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 8:47

Agree with you locs.
i also agree about the brutal honest. the problem is, that's why most women stay away from me. lol.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Forum Posts : 238

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : none

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 9:27

Nachtsider wrote:
The funny thing about my household is that the one normally asking the above question is me...

LOLZ!!!

I my wife actually asked me that question, if one of her Kimono's made her ass look big.
I answered "No, your carrying extra weight because of the pregnancy. and as such, your ass just seems to sticks out a little more."

I am the one who's mostly going "Does this make me look fat?" when I am wearing a Kimono Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 10:51

So you're saying that men enjoy dating different
kinds of girls and not just cheer leaders? Dude, where do you live. I
might need to transfer there. Partner in life - Page 2 Icon_wink

Tokyo, Japan!

...and am proud of it for some strange reason >_>

K. International School if you wish :p

I'm *almost* part of St. Mary's Catholic school for boys...hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 12:10

LoC978 wrote:To most people, beauty is only skin deep. That belief in and of itself is neurosis, I think...However, a quick look at popular fetishes will tell you that not every guy requires a supermodel any more than every woman requires a metrosexual actor. A lot of guys are actually repulsed by the supermodel look.

I believe "skin deep beauty" is what initially attracts us to people, but it's not enough to form a lasting relationship which is (generally) necessary to successfully reproduce.

That the human race is not just metrosexual males and supermodel females shows that the species as a whole has wider tastes and finds appreciation in other looks.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 13:31

Kiskaloo wrote:I believe "skin deep beauty" is what initially attracts us to people, but it's not enough to form a lasting relationship which is (generally) necessary to successfully reproduce.
perhaps I was using the wrong quotation there... I still wasn't referring to anything beyond physical beauty, which is entirely in the eye of the beholder. I'm one of those who has never seen the point in complex forms of dress (beyond their practicality in concealing weaponry, anyway). I'm more a fan of the modern hippie chick (not the flower child robes of the 60s, just basic pants and a t-shirt) look than any form of fashion I've ever seen.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 13:52

Well there is fashion and then there is fashion.

As an Ugly Betty fan, much of what they show on the runway or inside the pages of MODE magazine just makes me want to grab for a bucket. Yet many of the background characters look pretty darn sharp in more...conservative...clothing.

I dress Kara in outfits from the finest fashion design houses in Italy and France. But those outfits are not from the "Collections" paraded down the runways of the world because I just can't see somebody wearing something that...gaudy, frankly...in public.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Tue 17 Feb 2009 - 19:10

Sera just sent me this and for some reason it made laugh out of my chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhE693gemI8
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 1:01

LoC978 wrote:
Cherubino wrote:Not for nothing but just because we all have imperfections doesn't mean that we want to look at them all the time. I am a believer in make up and buying flattering or in some cases concealing clothing.
*sighs*
Cherubino wrote:I do find myself to be unattractive but I feel that make up and clothes can make me attractive. Does this make me neurotic? Wink (I probably already am...)
in short... yes. but at least you're willing to discuss it. The neuroses of American media don't have their claws in you as deep as most... and I suppose you do have a point. To most people, beauty is only skin deep. That belief in and of itself is neurosis, I think...

However, a quick look at popular fetishes will tell you that not every guy requires a supermodel any more than every woman requires a metrosexual actor. A lot of guys are actually repulsed by the supermodel look.

What are you sighing for? lol. We are all our worst critics... We know that. Sometimes instead of fixing a problem we hide it. There's nothing wrong with that...

I am nothing like what the media wants me to be. I, like most women, stay true to myself. A lot of people think that women don't. Well, it's no secret that the media is the deciding factor in what fashions become popular but it doesn't define what we think like. Smile I fully admit to being messed up but I do believe that there will be a time and place where my type of beauty will be respected lol. I just have to wait...
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 8:31

most of women DO stay true and honest to themself, but not to others.
i've seen many case when women didn't show their true feeling to even their partner. they hoping their partner to understand them without being told. the problem is, most of man is quite dense, so women need to say it explicitly.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 8:59

destroyer wrote:most of women DO stay true and honest to themself, but not to others.
i've seen many case when women didn't show their true feeling to even their partner. they hoping their partner to understand them without being told. the problem is, most of man is quite dense, so women need to say it explicitly.

Heheh, your right about that...

Hmmm... Yeah...
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 16:01

destroyer wrote:most of women DO stay true and honest to themself, but not to others.
Hahaha! Most guys here are pussy and when approached by a girl (like me for example) get scared and pussy foot around my questions. I tell people straight out how I feel about them (which is a little weird cuz I am a giant flirt) and then if they don't feel the same way you are suddenly alienated from them and their friends. What's up with that?

Now I don't know what it's like to have someone who likes you that you like in return because I've never been in a relationship like that before (I must be jaded. I've only dated guys that liked ME or set ups that stuck for convenience.) but if telling the truth is the case... Well, I just don't believe that. Sorry.

(Wow I feel like a bitch now..... Cry)
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 16:11

honesty does not equal bitchiness.

at least you're not one of the damn liars. that's bitchiness to me. sounds more like you're just hanging in the wrong circles to meet men who can appreciate candor.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Feb 2009 - 18:57

Cherubino wrote:Now I don't know what it's like to have someone who likes you that you like in return because I've never been in a relationship like that before (I must be jaded. I've only dated guys that liked ME or set ups that stuck for convenience.) but if telling the truth is the case... Well, I just don't believe that. Sorry.

I've been in relationships where I really cared for the girl, but her feelings towards me were not nearly as deep. And I have been in relationships where the girl has really cared for me, yet my feelings for her were not as strong. And I have been in relationships were both of us cared deeply for each other.

In the end, it was all about the same for me. Being with someone else made me happy. The more I cared for them the happier I was, but even where my interest was more "casual", I still enjoyed being with them and doing things with them.

The longest relationships were those where we both felt the same about each other, but the best (and almost as long) was one where I felt deeply romantic affection for her and she just really liked (but did not feel romantic towards) me. The shortest were where the girl liked me more then I did her and eventually they'd move on to someone else and we'd part on fine terms and remain friends afterwards - so what does that say about the belief that men are the one's who cannot commit? Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 0:02

Kiskaloo wrote:
Cherubino wrote:Now I don't know what it's like to have someone who likes you that you like in return because I've never been in a relationship like that before (I must be jaded. I've only dated guys that liked ME or set ups that stuck for convenience.) but if telling the truth is the case... Well, I just don't believe that. Sorry.

I've been in relationships where I really cared for the girl, but her feelings towards me were not nearly as deep. And I have been in relationships where the girl has really cared for me, yet my feelings for her were not as strong. And I have been in relationships were both of us cared deeply for each other.

In the end, it was all about the same for me. Being with someone else made me happy. The more I cared for them the happier I was, but even where my interest was more "casual", I still enjoyed being with them and doing things with them.

The longest relationships were those where we both felt the same about each other, but the best (and almost as long) was one where I felt deeply romantic affection for her and she just really liked (but did not feel romantic towards) me. The shortest were where the girl liked me more then I did her and eventually they'd move on to someone else and we'd part on fine terms and remain friends afterwards - so what does that say about the belief that men are the one's who cannot commit? Razz
Meh, I'm to young to want any of that. I just want someone stupid enough to buy me stuff, take me places and having a car is always a good thing. I admit I don't want a deep relationship but having some arm candy is good. And I mean, it's not all one-sided... People always say that girls want serious relationships but honestly, kids my age are too young...
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 0:14

Cherubino wrote:[Meh, I'm to young to want any of that. I just want someone stupid enough to buy me stuff, take me places and having a car is always a good thing.

If she is Japanese or Korean and hot, I'm willing to play dumb. Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 0:26

Hmmm...never had a girlfriend the last time I ever tried the girl liked two people at the same time one being me. When I was gonna tell her how I felt, she was already on the phone with the guy asking her out. Its been 3 years now and they are still together, its scary.

When I look back at it I'm angry about it, but what can ya do right? I can only see it as, I'm probably going somewhere in life and she isnt.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 1:34

You should have talked them into a threesome. Remember, it ain't gay unless the balls touch.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 3:15

Cherubino wrote:Meh, I'm to young to want any of that. I just want someone stupid enough to buy me stuff, take me places and having a car is always a good thing. I admit I don't want a deep relationship but having some arm candy is good.
Yeah! You go girl! head bang
Natchsider wrote:Remember, it ain't gay unless the balls touch.
Words to live by.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 1:00

Danjo3 wrote:
Cherubino wrote:Meh, I'm to young to want any of that. I just want someone stupid enough to buy me stuff, take me places and having a car is always a good thing. I admit I don't want a deep relationship but having some arm candy is good.
Yeah! You go girl! head bang
Natchsider wrote:Remember, it ain't gay unless the balls touch.
Words to live by.
Wow! A dude that agrees with my logic?! I'm in shock!

And when, Nacht, does a threesome become lesbian? Razz
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 3:29

If she is Japanese or Korean and hot, I'm willing to play dumb

I'd laugh my ass off when you decide to play dumb :p

You NEVER underestimate woman in any means possible...

...unless they're Russian *coughPetracough*Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 4:17

Cherubino wrote:And when, Nacht, does a threesome become lesbian? Razz
That one's simple - when it consists of three girls, or when the two girls involved concentrate on each other more than they do the guy. Wink
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 6:42

Cherubino wrote:
Meh, I'm to young to want any of that. I just want someone stupid enough to buy me stuff, take me places and having a car is always a good thing. I admit I don't want a deep relationship but having some arm candy is good. And I mean, it's not all one-sided... People always say that girls want serious relationships but honestly, kids my age are too young...

with that kind of thought and you still don't understand boys?
most boys at your age will think the same as you.
destroyer
destroyer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 6:44

they'll be more focused on the bed candy (and bragging rights of course, the precocious little shits) aspect than the arm candy one, though.

also, on the threesome note, it becomes bi (gay or lez if you prefer, but since you're dealing with both sexes, it doesn't count as hetero or homo) when a member of the same sex actively touches another's erogenous zones for the purpose of giving/enhancing pleasure.
Just the thought of giving another dude anything more than a high five when nailing the same chick activates my gag reflex. As much as I've intellectually accepted that guy on guy action happens and there's nothing wrong with it... it still viscerally grosses me out. I know the same is true of girl on girl action for many a straight woman... which, again, I intellectually understand. Wink
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 12:50

Panzer IV wrote:
If she is Japanese or Korean and hot, I'm willing to play dumb

I'd laugh my ass off when you decide to play dumb :p

While I have been dating Japanese girls for about as long as you have been alive, fortunately I've never had to play dumb for them. Smile

You NEVER underestimate woman in any means possible...

Spoken for truth. Regardless of their ethnicity or nationality - so that includes Russians. Razz

Anyone who says "I want to date an Asian girl because they're so docile and submissive" does so only because they have never dated one. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 15:12

Kiskaloo wrote:Anyone who says "I want to date an Asian girl because they're so docile and submissive" does so only because they have never dated one. Muh-m-muhahahaha!

Now ain't that the truth Razz

My wife, Japanese and good looking...

Outwards to random people and also some Members here, she remains Courteous and refined at all times like a lady in every sense of the term.

To me here at home... Well lets just say that she has those moments of modesty as well. but she also has moments where she says "Jump" with me not even bothering to ask how high, I just fucking do it OR ELSE!

Then again, she is my 'sensei' when it comes to sword fighting, and in knowing what she is capable of... I'd better watch my step at times Razz
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 16:12

But we're still thankful to have them with us, are we not Tommy? cheers
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 18:30

LoC978 wrote:they'll be more focused on the bed candy (and bragging rights of course, the precocious little shits) aspect than the arm candy one, though.

also, on the threesome note, it becomes bi (gay or lez if you prefer, but since you're dealing with both sexes, it doesn't count as hetero or homo) when a member of the same sex actively touches another's erogenous zones for the purpose of giving/enhancing pleasure.
Just the thought of giving another dude anything more than a high five when nailing the same chick activates my gag reflex. As much as I've intellectually accepted that guy on guy action happens and there's nothing wrong with it... it still viscerally grosses me out. I know the same is true of girl on girl action for many a straight woman... which, again, I intellectually understand. Wink

My secret is to imagine that she is using some creative fondling. sweat
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 18:51

LoC978 wrote:Just the thought of giving another dude anything more than a high five when nailing the same chick activates my gag reflex.
:lol!:
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:03

destroyer wrote:
Cherubino wrote:

with that kind of thought and you still don't understand boys?
most boys at your age will think the same as you.
yeah well it annoys me cuz I don't want anything that isn't really expected already at our age and yet the well has dried up. But... In all seriousness, I kinda am very shallow...

And ah-ha! The power of a woman wins yet again eh Tommy? Laughing

I think that my problem is that although I'm a hot girl, I just am to much of a Tom Boy... I still will climb trees if I can but I will use hand sanitizer afterward. I think that makes it a little ambigous.... And I think that high school guys don't want me cuz they're afraid of what they will get. That's just my theory.

I also learned a lot of guys in my school are afraid of S&N... Weird.
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:17

Cherubino wrote:I also learned a lot of guys in my school are afraid of S&N... Weird.
Wimps. Evil
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowDream Sat 21 Feb 2009 - 22:40

S&N? I did not level up my google skills enough to find what it stands for. Razz
SnowDream
SnowDream

Male

Forum Posts : 67

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 1:13

I think she meant S&M.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 1:21

Danjo3 wrote:I think she meant S&M.
Sorry. Thats what I meant.... Embarassed Personally I've never done it like that but why is everyone so afraid to try!?
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 6:18

Well when it comes to S&M i prefer the S over the M, that does still count as S&M?
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 6:41

If you prefer S, it sorta implies that your partner is into M. So, the answer would be yes. dominance
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 7:31

Kiskaloo wrote:But we're still thankful to have them with us, are we not Tommy? cheers

Sure am! I'm still nervous as fuck though... between the late of August and the early of September, a half Dutch and half Japanese Life will come onto this world Very Happy

Cherubino wrote:
And ah-ha! The power of a woman wins yet again eh Tommy? Laughing

Hey, if your spouse is a master sword fighter, and can actually snap any bone in your body in a couple of seconds flat, then yeah... she wins all the time...

Nachtsider wrote:
Wimps. Evil

In deed.

Nachtsider wrote:If you prefer S, it sorta implies that your partner is into M. So, the answer would be yes.

I have no real preference. between the rolls.
We just go on how we feel like doing it.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 8:06

Tommygunner70 wrote:
I have no real preference. between the rolls.
We just go on how we feel like doing it.

Though being in Shibari is enough for me.
There is something to be said with having your movements restricted and letting your husband have his way with you.

Tommy has a way higher pain tolerance then me though.
I envy him for that. But I do not envy the reasons why he has such a pain tolerance.
Nor do I envy the fact that he takes pain killers like it is candy.

On a side note, S&M isn't something you just go out and do. You have to enjoy it, and you also need a good relation with the one you are doing it with. It actually takes some time getting used to before it will become pleasurable.

BTW: I hope that I am not being too bold by posting this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 8:09

I think that my problem is that although I'm a hot girl, I just am to much of a Tom Boy

To be honest--very-very honest--the best girlfriend you could have is if she's a tomboy.

My girlfriend is, so...yeah.

My reasons? Here:

1. Easy to socialize with.
2. Much-much more comfortable to be around with
3. Near-similar taste/preferences in many things.
4. Not TOO clingy...and not whiny (or if they do, they usually didn't show it THAT clear)
5. Much more feminine (You might go 'wut' by this point 0_0. No, seriously. In every tomboy, there's a feminine side within that's waiting to be unleashed)

And of course, this leads to the last reason:

6. Not too feminine either (because you don't want someone who's too feminine and asking you to buy hello kitty or drag you to a clothing store almost every-end of the weekend. I prefer a girl who drags me to either the arcade or the movies. And that's what I have Very Happy)

By the way, its good to be honest with yourself. Many guys love honesty...although don't expect them to be honest in return as not all of them are...

You know? You might have someone who set their eyes on you but you're oblivious to it. Maybe check for signs like...look at them straight in the eye or something and see some signs. d(^_^)b

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 9:26

Panzer IV wrote:
I think that my problem is that although I'm a hot girl, I just am to much of a Tom Boy

To be honest--very-very honest--the best girlfriend you could have is if she's a tomboy.

My reasons? Here:

4. Not TOO clingy...and not whiny (or if they do, they usually didn't show it THAT clear)
5. Much more feminine (You might go 'wut' by this point 0_0. No, seriously. In every tomboy, there's a feminine side within that's waiting to be unleashed)

6. Not too feminine either (because you don't want someone who's too feminine and asking you to buy hello kitty or drag you to a clothing store almost every-end of the weekend. I prefer a girl who drags me to either the arcade or the movies. And that's what I have Very Happy)

By the way, its good to be honest with yourself. Many guys love honesty...although don't expect them to be honest in return as not all of them are...

You know? You might have someone who set their eyes on you but you're oblivious to it. Maybe check for signs like...look at them straight in the eye or something and see some signs. d(^_^)b

well my taste in women lyes on how eccentric they are, the more quirks the more interesting, making a tomboy also quite an interest, besides they are easy to relate with. then again extremely girly girls interest me too dancin\\'
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 12:04

[quote="Panzer IV"]

OMG Panzer that describes me perfectly!!!! @____@
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 12:21

In b4 Cyborg Central dating game
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 15:19

i had a girlfriend that i never talked to or even saw most of the week once.....it was lets say strange but she liked me i guess enough to #$#%#%$ with me. but it was really wierd and sometimes akward and just assbackwards.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherubino Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 16:47

Panzer IV wrote:

My reasons? Here:

6. Not too feminine either (because you don't want someone who's too feminine and asking you to buy hello kitty or drag you to a clothing store almost every-end of the weekend. I prefer a girl who drags me to either the arcade or the movies. And that's what I have Very Happy).

Funny... But I don't even like any of the guys in my school so I don't bother. And I don't blame them. I don't care how I look at school more often then not. My make up smudges and shit lol. And I wear loose shirts to school to hide my fat. Maybe I should start caring... I DO need a prom date. *sigh* The only guy I wouldn't mind going with is waaay to good looking and popular to be with me... And he is one of those black guys that will only date black or hispanic.

I fit you're checklist except you forgot the part where you would want a tomboy to be insane. You would want a girl your dating to be insane right? (Even ever so slightly?)

Triela, the only problem is that you ALWAYS go to the mall! Dude's hate that place... Remember Alex and Nick?

Anyway, I think I'm too much a tomboy and too quirky. To the point where it's probably annoying. But I'm not upset about it really. Well, not to the point where I'm disheartened. I just wish honestly, there was someone I could really care about. I don't really care that I'm not dating that much. I wish there was someone to fight for and care about. *Shrug*
Cherubino
Cherubino

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Secchan Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 18:43

Well, erhm, I don't have an "opposite sex partner", but my same sex partner makes me very happy Very Happy
Secchan
Secchan

Female

Forum Posts : 125

Fan of : Yuri

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Feb 2009 - 19:19

Secchan wrote:Well, erhm, I don't have an "opposite sex partner", but my same sex partner makes me very happy Very Happy

In the end, that's all that matters in my opinion. Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next