Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection

Go down

Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection Empty Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 18:04

My original fan fiction thread has gone a few years without a post and it included discussions of stories that were either abandoned or re-purposed. I also have a separate thread for discussing story concepts. As such, I decided to delete it and start a new one with everything I have published to date, listed how they fall chronologically within my fictional story timeline.

As of this posting, the PDF versions are currently the most-up-to-date. I will be updating the fanfiction.net versions over time.

For reference, I classify my fiction into three different categories:

“The Original Series” is my body of work dating from September 2008 to August 2009 and tells the complete original story of the Pagani fratello starting with Intersection of Vertices and ending with Giuoco Pianissimo. The goal for these works was to write “in-between” the manga chapters up until Past Forward, at which point I started to develop Claes independently of the manga (though still taking into account events that happened in the manga) and I formally broke away from the manga with my final story, Giuoco Pianissimo.

In February of 2010, MP5 created a thread titled “The Idyllic Lives of Cyborgs” that posited an alternate future where the fight against Padania ends and a way is developed to allow the girls to live a normal and full life. I recycled a post in that thread into a story titled Graduation Day and set it three years in the future from Giuoco Pianissimo with Claes the last surviving Generation One cyborg and Kara having died from the conditioning process six months prior. Two more stories (and a third concept story) grew from there in what I now consider my “Idyllic Lives” fiction.

And finally, we have what would be considered my “Alternative Universe” fiction.

My TOS fiction was completed before a number of current authors joined the forum and I therefore decided to “reboot” the Pagani fratello to be able to incorporate the new OCs these authors were writing. However, this happened to correspond with Yu Aida releasing the manga chapters that would make up the Venice and New Trino arcs and I ended up making it a standalone novel. It also is the universe I have set the standalone story Alpine Foxes in.

Also included in the “Alternative Fiction” category would be the story Outside Looking In, Never Play an Ace When a Two Will Do and my Carbon Fiber Chef stories.

The Original Series Stories

Intersections of Vertices
My seventh GSG story, but the one that describes how Michele and Kara came to be a fratello.

ff.net
PDF

Basic Training
Kara begins her life as an SWA cyborg.

ff.net
PDF

The Cyborg Wears Prada
Kara’s first trip off campus.

ff.net
PDF

Roommates
Before we knew her name was Gattonero, I called her Ilaria Sandrelli and she shared a room with Kara. (Clearly written well before Alfisti joined and we decided that Kara and C. Raych would be roomies. Smile)

ff.net
PDF

Stellar Cartography
My first GSG story, written mainly just to kind of flesh out the character biographies for Michele and Kara I had posted. Was never meant to be anything more than a one-off.  sweat 

ff.net
PDF

Christenings
Michele christens a new car and Kara undertakes her first field mission.

ff.net
PDF

No Regrets
Hillshire and Michele watch their girls play soccer and discuss the Fickle Finger of Fate.

ff.net
PDF

Yume no Kakera
Claes begins to recover memories of an earlier time at the Social Welfare Agency.

ff.net
PDF

Under the Radar
The first half of a two-part story. In this part, Section 2 is tasked by the Prime Minister to take out a group of Padania meeting to try and re-organize from the death of Cristiano Savonarola and the recovery of their plans by Section 2.

ff.net
PDF

Public Relations
The sequel to "Under the Radar". The successful mission at Castleverde focuses attention on who carried out this mission and the fratelli are sent on vacation to prevent them from being exposed and questioned.

ff.net
PDF

Quid Pro Quo
Operating the SWA is not cheap and it is important to thank those who help make it possible.

ff.net
PDF

Devil in a Blue Chassis
Kara takes her first taste of The Dark Side.

ff.net
PDF

The Transporter
How Kara became a “Bentley Girl”.

ff.net
PDF

Out of the Blue
Kara and Ilaria go clubbing.

ff.net
PDF

Race Queen for a Day
Kara, Ilaria and Petrushka don latex and leather tops, skirts and boots to help a Padania financier shuffle off this mortal coil.

ff.net
PDF

I Know Saint Peter Won’t Call My Name
Alternating between the "present" of Volume 9 of the GSG Manga and the past, this story sheds light on how Michele Pagani came to learn about Special Operations Section 2 and his relationship with the the first girl to undergo cybernetic augmentation.

ff.net
PDF

Sassou
Kara and Michele spend Christmas Eve through New Years on vacation in Japan and Australia.

ff.net
PDF

Twenty Questions
Kara undergoes a medical check-up. Influenced by Petrushka’s examination in Chapter 42 of the manga.

ff.net
PDF

What is Love?
Kara, Petrushka and Triela discuss inter-fratello personal dynamics.

ff.net
PDF

Fraternizing with the Enemy
The tifosi won’t be happy with this one.

ff.net
PDF

The Honey Trap
Somewhat embarrassed to say this one was inspired by a photoshoot of the Korean model Seo You-Jin (서유진).
ff.net
PDF

Past Forward
Claes is forced to break her promise to protect herself and she learns more about the man whom she dreams about. Inspired by a piece of fan art.

ff.net
PDF

Thrill Ride
The Swiss may hate the car, but their A13 motorway is one of the best driving roads in Europe.

ff.net
PDF

Peer Review
The War on Terror is a multi-national endeavor and an exchange of information is sometimes beneficial in prosecuting it.

ff.net
PDF

Yoake
The direct sequel to "Past Forward". Claes joins Michele and Kara's fratello and continues to learn more about her past at the Social Welfare Agency.

ff.net
PDF

Specchio Rotto [Broken Mirror]
A re-telling of Chapter 6 – “Shattering the Mirror” – from Yoake, this time from the view of the Padanians.

ff.net
PDF

Thousand Smiles
Kara does her first Mille Miglia rally.

ff.net
PDF

Giuoco Pianissimo
The final arc of a trilogy that includes Past Forward and Yoake and also the denouement of Michele and Kara as a fratello. This story covers events both in the manga Volumes 5 through 11 and a number of my previous stories. While there were some surprising similarities to what eventually happened in the manga, this story is outside of the canon storyline as it was written three years earlier.

ff.net
PDF

Star Drive
Officially taking place during the events of Giuoco Pianissimo, but outside of that story, proper.

PDF

After Series Stories

Graduation Day
Taking place in November 2011, three years after the story Giuoco Pianissimo. Claes is the last survivor of the Generation One cyborgs and is now living a "normal" life.

ff.net
PDF

Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~
Part of my original fiction storyline, this story takes place some six months after Graduation Day and was inspired by the picture "Wind Power" by Alfisti

ff.net
PDF

The Caretaker
A new generation of cyborgs have been created to replace the original series while Claes and Michele reflect back on their lives together.

ff.net
PDF

Alternate Universe Stories

Pactio
Think of this as "Kara and Michele: The Novel". I've re-imaged the Kara and Michele fratello into a complete, standalone novel. Consider it as an alternate universe story compared to my "Original Series" fiction.
ff.net
PDF

Libretto
A series of short stories inspired by the artwork of Yu Aida in his "Libretto" supplement to Volume 10 of the Gunslinger Girl manga.

ff.net
PDF

Spin Theory
This story was inspired directly by the story Quiet Desperation by Danjo3 and in principle by the works of M. Night Shyamalan and is offered in response to an old forum topic by Emperor on switching around the girl's handlers.

ff.net
PDF

Briefing Notes
This story was in response to Alfisti’s thread “What if they got a different cyborg” about handlers being paired with different OC cyborgs. This story has his OC Monique as Michele’s cyborg.

PDF

Synchromesh
Another handler-cyborg swap, this time Michele paired with MP5’s Allison.

PDF

Alpine Foxes

The Pagani, McDonnell and Alboreto fratelli head to the Dolomites as part of the Prime Minister's security detail for a snowboarding competition. This is a "one-shot" story that takes place directly after Professor Voodoo's "Marisa 20: First Day of Spring" story and was inspired in part by Series 18, Episode 04 of the BBC show Top Gear.

ff.net
PDF

Never Play an Ace When A Two Will Do

The girls of SWA head to southern Egypt to support a rescue effort. While drawing from actual events, this is a work of fiction and takes liberties with the actual event it portrays. This story also takes place outside of the continuity of my other works.

ff.net
PDF

Outside Looking In

Co-written by Alfisti and myself for The Idyllic Lives of Cyborgs thread.

PDF

A Monumental Evening

In Washington D.C. as part of an Italian Official Visit, Michele and Claes take a walk of the National Mall's monuments after dark. Written as part of the "Christmas Anthology" short-story project from Cyborg Central.

ff.net
PDF

It Was a Very Good Year

Written as part of the "Italian Civil War" short-story project from Cyborg Central.

PDF

Byōsoku 300 Meter

An Italian Army unit works to being a sniper to ground, not realizing they’re the ones being hunted. Written as part of the "Italian Civil War" short-story project from Cyborg Central.

PDF

Noël

Originally created for an aborted story, I recycled the character of Noël Tachibana and paid homage to the opening of Nikita.

PDF

Carbon Fiber Chef

A series of small stories, organized into chapters, about the cooking adventures of the cyborgs of the Social Welfare Agency. Inspired by the ZENith of Zaniness works by Nachtsider.

ff.net
PDF

Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection Empty Re: Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 25 Oct 2020 - 22:01

Remember Then

Michele and Olga reminisce about crossing paths during The Cold War.

ff.net
PDF
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection Empty Re: Kiskaloo's Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction Collection

Post by Kiskaloo Tue 3 Nov 2020 - 21:09

Damage Control Party

In the aftermath of the night of terror instigated by Giacomo Dante, Michele and Claes start the clean-up process.

This is my first “Gunslinger Girl: The Next Generation” story which starts with the end of the manga. I consider it a continuation of my “Pactio” storyline, though there are divergences between the end of that story as written and what happens here and going forward.

ff.net
PDF
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down