Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girl: Live

+21
xochequetsal
Godot
Plaxy
Chris Hansen
tremec6speed
maverick375
Totoum
boomer_gonz
Kiskaloo
KodokuRyuu
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Triela
sasahara17
emperor
Wileama
LoC978
ElfenMagix
Danjo3
rusty-spring
Nachtsider
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gunslinger Girl: Live Empty Gunslinger Girl: Live

Post by Nachtsider Mon 5 Nov 2007 - 22:36

Here's where you can post all your ideas regarding a live-action Gunslinger Girl movie or series, including script and cast suggestions - if you want to throw your fanfiction or original characters into the mix, feel free to do so.
Enter my fantasy Gunslinger Girl live lineup (subject to later additions and, perhaps, revisions):

Canon Characters

Henrietta - Dakota Fanning
Rico - Elle Fanning
Triela - Danielle Chuchran
Freda Claes Johansson - Madeline Duggan
Angelica Toni - Abigail Breslin
Elsa de Sica - Madeline Carroll
Beatrice - Jodelle Ferland
Petrushka - Kristen Alderson

Jean Croce - Leonardo DiCaprio
Giuseppe Croce - Jude Law
Victor Hartman/Hillshire - Joaquin Phoenix
Marco Toni - Robin Williams
Raballo - Robert DeNiro
Bernado - Hugh Jackman
Alessandro - Ewan McGregor
Lauro - Russell Crowe

Chief Lorenzo - Liam Neeson
Monica Petris - Helen Mirren
Ferro - Carrie-Anne Moss
Amadeo - Kevin Bacon
Georgio - Michael Massee
Olga - Belinda McClory
Alphonso - Adam Baldwin
Priscilla - Reese Witherspoon
Nihad - Wesley Snipes
Dr. Fernando Bianchi - Robert Sean Leonard
Dr. Gilliani - Kevin Spacey

Chief Draghi - Al Pacino
Pietro Fermi - Edward Norton
Eleanora Gabrielli - Sandra Bullock
Enzo Spinelli - David Morse

Dr. Rachelle Belleut - Ellen Pompeo
Fillipo Adani - Adrian Brody
Maria Machiavelli - Megan Fox
Patricia - Gwyneth Paltrow

Pinocchio - Logan Lerman
Christiano - Gary Oldman
John Doe - Jean Reno
Franco - Viggo Mortensen
Franca - Uma Thurman
Mario Bossi - Tom Sizemore
Nino - Barry Pepper
Bruno the Fixer - Chris Bauer

Nachtsider's Creations

Liesel - Hailey Anne Nelson
Cosette - Allisyn Ashley Arm
Aharon - Corey J. Smith
Emilio/Meir - Alexander Michaeletos

Magnus Lindahl/Altheus - Jason Isaacs
Nadia - Julianne Moore
Kathryn - Catherine Zeta-Jones
Janus - David Duchovny

Madame Bocelli - Meryl Streep
Theresa - Anne Hathaway

My accompanying script would, of course, be a mixture of faithfully-recreated canon episodes and my fanfiction. It would, of course, have to be crafted into a television series or several movies - no single movie could possibly capture everything at one go.

Last edited by on Sun 9 Dec 2007 - 23:22; edited 14 times in total
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: Live Empty Re: Gunslinger Girl: Live

Post by rusty-spring Mon 5 Nov 2007 - 23:04

Some of those choices I agree with and some I don't, regardless however, kudos for the thought that has gone into this cast. As a side note, Dakota Fanning gives me chills for some reason. I get that weird Children of the Corn vibe when looking at her. *shrugs*

Pinocchio - Elijah Wood: My reasoning being that ever since I saw his character in Sin City, that performance was the perfect image "that guy is creepy/damned good killer" for me.

I always thought Jodelle Ferland would be a good child actor choice for a GSG -Live.

And Gabriel Byrne, how can you not have this guy? He oozes "suave evil" that I'm sure would fit in the GSG universe somewhere.

Gunslinger Girl: Live Fcstil_0085a

EDIT: Missed that you already mentioned Jodelle Ferland in your list. Razz I thought she was good in Silent Hill. Did a very good job acting creepy in a very un-kid like role.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 7 Nov 2007 - 4:20

In the old forum it took us about a month to get half way through the cast, and here you've got the whole shabang. You've made some very interesting choices.

I had someone else in mind for Triela, but now that I see Ms. Churchran, I'm inclined to agree with you. I Like Phoenix as Hillshire (my choice, by the way, was Kiefer Sutherland). I also know alot of people hate Ms. Fanning, but she is an excellent actress and would make a fine Henrietta (of course, she would have to become a brunette). Might want to give Rico another try - Elle is a bit too young and looks too much like like her Sis, Dakota.

I also like your choices for the Croce brothers, however if I were the director, I would flip them and cast DiCaprio as Jose. I always felt he was perfect for the part and he and Fanning as a Fratello would make the movie.

I know Raballo is suppose to be the oldest handler, but DeNiro is 64. You might want to rethink that one.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl: Live Empty Gunslinger Girls only fiction? They're real!

Post by rusty-spring Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 0:34

Pfft...who said that adolescent assassin girls were works of pure fiction? They're already here and have been operating covertly for the past 2 years. Take these three case files:

Danielle "Pinky" Sterlinger

Gunslinger Girl: Live Guns_girl

Operating in and around the British Isles for the past two years, this young woman has a (yet to be confirmed) kill record of 74 terrorists. Her MO is stated to be walking around inconspicuously with a AMATI Cello case and approaching her mark until he/she is blinded by pure Innocence. At that point she discreetly withdraws her M4 assault rifle and fills said target with 30 rounds of 5.56mm.

Abigail Hollister

Gunslinger Girl: Live GirlWithGun

This American born Gunslinger Girl has only recently been sighted. She is said to enjoy eliminating her targets from extreme ranges, her specially designed glasses allowing a 0.0 MOA from a range up to 3 miles. "Jewel Thief" (as she is affectionately called by numerous intelligence agencies) has an observable sadistic side to her methods. She is known to make two shots on each target: One to the crotch - then a kill shot to the head. It is little wonder why she is known as "Jewel Thief."

"Breckinridge"

Gunslinger Girl: Live Vickers%20MMG

A still prototype girl assassin, "Breckinridge" is seen here in this leaked top secret photo. Not much is known about this particular Gunslinger, though if this picture is accurate she is theorized to be a cool and calculated killer, taking a shot only when a guaranteed kill is confirmed. A child assassin with this level of self-control and poise is to be feared.

Obviously this is all in jest...hehehe

Last edited by on Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 0:56; edited 1 time in total
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 0:54

You realize that with the disclosure of this information, their Agency is completely compromised and probably screwed to boot?

I like Abigail best, but I can't help but think that those glasses would be redundant given enhanced vision. Not sure how one could deduce Breckinridge's combat style from a single photo. And regarding Pinky -thirty rounds for a single target? I don't know about all you other guys with any military training, but if my D.I. caught me doing that, he'd P.T. me to death - and then some.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 1:22

I get the feeling that Danielle's handler is probably the Jose type and spoils the hell out of her - you know, anything for his little princess...
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 1:59

Giuseppe's spoiling even goes to the extent of purchasing Henrietta posh weaponry - the Walther WA2000 is one expensive rifle.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 2:26

Nachtsider wrote:Giuseppe's spoiling even goes to the extent of purchasing Henrietta posh weaponry - the Walther WA2000 is one expensive rifle.

And less than 200 of them made too. So he's also an "elitist." Laughing
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Thu 8 Nov 2007 - 14:41

Danjo3 wrote:I get the feeling that Danielle's handler is probably the Jose type and spoils the hell out of her - you know, anything for his little princess...
If your little princess was a gunslinger girl, you'd spoil her too so you would not become another Elsa/Lauro case for the division to try to cover up!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 0:22

More sightings:

Kestrel Bardeaux

Gunslinger Girl: Live Little%20Girl%20With%20Machine%20Gun

Convertly taken in the French countryside, this picture shows a Gunslinger after a particularly barbaric training excercise. In it no less than 1200 croissants were brutally killed. Also listed amongst the dead was her hander's fashion sense in dressing Kestrel.

"Wyatt" and "Virgil"

Gunslinger Girl: Live Fleet-week-kids

This photo sent in by an anonymous journalist depicts two rare male Gunslingers. As seen here, they work as a pair. Wyatt (as he has been labeled) is an expert tank pilot, able to drive his treaded vehicle as delicately as a butterly. Virgil, his gunner, was less said to be less promising. He did little but scream jibberish while firing rounds into the air randomly.

Annabella "Oakley" Cordova

Gunslinger Girl: Live R_flanagan1

Never seen without her trademark cowboy hat and lever-action rifle, this Gunslinger has been reported as a subpar unit. Instead of eliminating her targets, she merely challenges them to meaningless shooting contests. Inside sources report she is destined for complete reconditioning.

Finally, as a public service announcement, I bring you a propaganda poster.

Gunslinger Girl: Live 79b6a6883dc759c2bd1469efd2f98b89
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 0:42

You really ought to post this stuff on DeviantArt or similar, Rusty - maybe even write these characters into a story. Assert your right as the artist/creator, and copyright your work before someone steals it.

Last edited by on Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 1:16; edited 1 time in total
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 1:05

These are all "joke" Gunslingers I quickly write a 10 second description of from pictures I find from the net from an equally short search. Laughing

Just all in good fun, considering they're not my photos in the first place, doesn't feel right to "claim" them. Razz
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 1:09

I somehow don't think anyone would complain - or could, for that matter, seeing as there were no copyright notices to begin with. But anyway...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 6:01

rusty-spring wrote:
"Wyatt" and "Virgil"
This photo sent in by an anonymous journalist depicts two rare male Gunslingers.
Oh, Christ! Not with the damn GSGB's again!

Ya know, I've always found it easy to think of "anime girls" being forced to live lifes of cyborg assasins. But when I see the real little girls pictured above and try and think of them in the same situation, I feel down right ashamed of myself. I guess it's looking at a human face as opposed to a cartoon. Is it just me?

PS: That feeling dosn't apply to the boys - the hell with them! Gunslinger Girl: Live Icon_razz
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 6:07

If everyone were like you, Danjo, Gunslinger Girl: Live would never get off the ground.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 6:45

It would definitely be a difficult movie to watch.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 10:36

Danjo3 wrote:Ya know, I've always found it easy to think of "anime girls" being forced to live lifes of cyborg assasins. But when I see the real little girls pictured above and try and think of them in the same situation, I feel down right ashamed of myself. I guess it's looking at a human face as opposed to a cartoon. Is it just me?

Nah, I feel the same way. Anime and fiction is one thing, but if there truely were little girls being conditioned and turned into a tool of assassination, that'd be pretty depressing.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 11:02

I can tell you this - Gunslinger Girl would not be something you would classify as a feel good movie. And it would probably be a good idea to take along a box of Kleenex.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 11:14

huh...
Gunslinger Girl isn't something that I could classify as a feel good anime. It wasn't easy to watch, either... but it was intriguing due to how few punches it pulled.
Regardless of whether it's a cartoon or a live action movie, the idea of child soldiers/assassins is pretty damned disturbing. Seeing the real thing is what it takes to get me all emotional. With a movie, at least you know it's just actors.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 9 Nov 2007 - 21:45

LoC978 wrote:huh...
Gunslinger Girl isn't something that I could classify as a feel good anime. It wasn't easy to watch, either... but it was intriguing due to how few punches it pulled.
Regardless of whether it's a cartoon or a live action movie, the idea of child soldiers/assassins is pretty damned disturbing. Seeing the real thing is what it takes to get me all emotional. With a movie, at least you know it's just actors.
LOL! But in all seriousness... if done correctly, it can be done like the movie 'FAME!' Covering key elements of characters' development over time; the movie 'Fame!' did it to cover 4 years, from entering freshmen to graduating seniors. Gunslinger Girl can be done to cover perhaps a bit more, but end with a real tear jerker.
The first 30 minutes alone can cover the 13 episodes as parallels of their first winter, including Elsa & Lauro's dimise. next 90 minutes would be the parallel missions including the Pinochio storyline. It would end with.... Well, whats the current Manga has? I only have up 8 in English.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 2:08

ElfenMagix wrote:Gunslinger Girl can be done to cover perhaps a bit more, but end with a real tear jerker.
This movie would have tear jerker written all over it. It has the potential of being the most depressing movie ever made. As the Director, you would have to sprinkle it with sweet and light hearted moments just for the sake of relief. Jose and Henrietta would come in very handy in that respect. Maybe even some comic relief from a smart mouth Triela.

There are many emotional scenes in the anime/manga, that if done right in live action, would be even more powerful. Example - the flashback of Elsa and Lauro in the park. If you were to develope and expand on that, it would be absolutely heart rending. Or how about the end of Vol.5 with Hillshire and Triela. You could really take the audience on an emotional roller coaster ride.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 3:06

I feel all this should be in the Gunslinger Girl: Live thread.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 5:02

Nachtsider wrote:I feel all this should be in the Gunslinger Girl: Live thread.
That would make too much sense.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 12:36

Danjo3 wrote:
Nachtsider wrote:I feel all this should be in the Gunslinger Girl: Live thread.
That would make too much sense.

Laughing :lol!: Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 16:19

This thread is AWESOME! Oh man the funny...

I love pinky. Her M16 looks just like one in Call of Duty Four [super awesome game, am sad my xbox is broken Sad]. Only it's pink. So awesomely hilarious.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 5:01

Nachtsider wrote:Here's where you can post all your ideas regarding a live-action Gunslinger Girl movie or series, including script and cast suggestions - if you want to throw your fanfiction or original characters into the mix, feel free to do so.

Enter my fantasy Gunslinger Girl live lineup (subject to later additions and, perhaps, revisions):

Canon Characters

Henrietta - Dakota Fanning
Rico - Elle Fanning
Triela - Danielle Chuchran
Freda Claes Johansson - Madeline Duggan
Angelica Toni - Abigail Breslin
Elsa de Sica - Madeline Carroll
Beatrice - Jodelle Ferland
Petrushka - Kristen Alderson

Jean Croce - Leonardo DiCaprio
Giuseppe Croce - Jude Law
Victor Hartman/Hillshire - Joaquin Phoenix
Marco Toni - Matthew Modine
Raballo - Robert DeNiro
Bernado - Hugh Jackman
Alessandro - Ewan McGregor
Lauro - Russell Crowe

Chief Lorenzo - Liam Neeson
Monica Petris - Dame Helen Mirren
Ferro - Carrie-Anne Moss
Amadeo - Kevin Bacon
Georgio - Michael Massee
Olga - Belinda McClory
Alphonso - Adam Baldwin
Priscilla - Reese Witherspoon
Nihad - Wesley Snipes
Dr. Fernando Bianchi - Robert Sean Leonard
Dr. Gilliani - Kevin Spacey

Chief Draghi - Al Pacino
Pietro Fermi - Edward Norton
Eleanora Gabrielli - Sandra Bullock
Enzo Spinelli - David Morse

Dr. Rachelle Belleut - Ellen Pompeo
Fillipo Adani - Adrian Brody
Maria Machiavelli - Megan Fox
Patricia - Gwyneth Paltrow

Pinocchio - Logan Lerman
Christiano - Gary Oldman
John Doe - Jean Reno
Franco - Viggo Mortensen
Franca - Uma Thurman
Mario Bossi - Tom Sizemore
Nino - Barry Pepper
Bruno the Fixer - Chris Bauer

Nachtsider's Creations

Liesel - Hailey Anne Nelson
Cosette - Allisyn Ashley Arm
Aharon - Corey J. Smith
Emilio/Meir - Alexander Michaeletos

Magnus Lindahl/Altheus - Jason Isaacs
Nadia - Julianne Moore
Kathryn - Charlize Theron
Janus - David Duchovny

Madame Bocelli - Meryl Streep
Theresa - Anne Hathaway

My accompanying script would, of course, be a mixture of faithfully-recreated canon episodes and my fanfiction. It would, of course, have to be crafted into a television series or several movies - no single movie could possibly capture everything at one go.

I'm not agree with Dicaprio as Jean. Jean's character have much coldest act.

Must be Jason Statham as Jean!! Just him.

And Natch,do you mind to post a pic of all actors in this list after their names.

Many of them I don't know even their faces!!:drunken:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 5:09

Pictures. Goodness gracious, that would make the thread enormous. I'll see what I can do, though.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 5:36

Good! I'll looking forward for the picx!!

8)
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 5:55

Ewan McGregor as Allessandro? Kristen Alderson as Petrushka? Hmmmm... I can't visualise it. I second Emperor's request. Piccy please. Very Happy
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 6:23

If your going to do pictures might I suggest just turning the actors names to links to their imdb photo/page. It would be simple, efficient, and bandwidth friendly.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 6:27

That was my game plan.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 7:01

Ahh, right sorry if I was stating the obvious. I thought you might actually try to embed them for some reason.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 7:02

Nah, it's okay, Wileama. Embedding would make the thread take way too long to load.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 13 Nov 2007 - 7:15

Well,don't worry about forum bandwith.

Show direct image in here is the way I recommend.
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 3:37

He is my revised Hillshire/Triela fratello. Kiefer Sutherland and Danielle Chuchran.

I give Nachtsider full credit for my choice of Triela.

Gunslinger Girl: Live Keifer_sutherland_sentinel_wallpaper_215Gunslinger Girl: Live 10m

I was going to post more, but it's a pain in the ass to find the perfect pictures that are roughly the same size. Maybe later...

Last edited by on Sun 18 Nov 2007 - 10:45; edited 4 times in total
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 3:48

Thanks for the credit, Danjo. Sutherland's not a bad choice, actually - I liked his work in 24. He's a little old, though.

Easy up, everyone - I'll be posting links to pics very soon. Just hang in there.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 4:01

Damn! I can't get Ms. Churchran's picture to stay in the post! You'll all have to settle for a small pic of her. Told you it was a pain in the ass.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 4:14

I can circumvent that. Just wait up...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 4:25

By the way, here are my OC's if anyone is interested.

Handler: Biff Steele

Gunslinger Girl: Live Dsc0047

Girl: Britney

Gunslinger Girl: Live TeenGirl

Last edited by on Sun 18 Nov 2007 - 8:42; edited 1 time in total
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 4:26

That's a riot, Danjo.

What sort of gun is Britney holding?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 4:32

Nachtsider wrote:What sort of gun is Britney holding?
Boy, you got me. I think it's some kind of arcade toy.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 6:45

Is that OICW?
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 6:46

That thing's way too small for an OICW, Emperor. Like Danjo said, it's probably some sort of arcade toy.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 7:59

Danjo3 wrote:Once these two came on board it became clear there was no need for any other Fratello's, so they were all given their walking papers.Gunslinger Girl: Live Icon_sad

Oh hell. These two look like they could take on the entire USMC all by themselves. Man, Biff looks like he could bend steel with his bare hands.
The size of that barell... is that a personal grenade launcher? (joking of course).
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 10:38

sasahara17 wrote:Oh hell. These two look like they could take on the entire USMC all by themselves. Man, Biff looks like he could bend steel with his bare hands.
The size of that barell... is that a personal grenade launcher? (joking of course).
Let me tell you a little about Biff. He’s a true man’s, man. He’s a man’s, man’s, man. He’s the meanest, baddest, most dangerous hombre ever to come down the pike. Here’s a fact to drive the point home – Biff never uses any weapons because he believes they’re for pussies. He does all of his killing with his bare hands. And trust me, he does a lot of killing. Murders, terrorists, Mafioso, innocent bystanders, you name it. Once he gets started, he’s not too particular. Biff is an ex-Navy Seal, ex-Delta Force, ex-CIA, hell he ex-everything. Now there are those who would argue that this only proves Biff can’t hold a job, but we all know better. And then there’s little whacked out Britney, who’s got a serious case of the hots for him. The very site of his rippling muscles makes her weak at the knees. She’s forever doing cute little things to flirt with him – you know, holding his hand, snuggling up close to him, accidentally spraying whip cream all over herself and asking him to lick it off, but nothing seems to get a rise out of him. Actually, Biff constantly has women throwing themselves at him. Whole boat loads of em, but he never seems interested. This is no doubt due to the fact that he’s totally focused on being a one man army. This is not to say that he’s all work. When there’s an occasional break in the carnage, he likes to hang out at the gym with all of his bodybuilding buddies. They love to wile away the hours pumping up and rubbing hot oil all over each other. Anyway, just thought you might like to know.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 10:55

Nachtsider wrote:I can circumvent that. Just wait up...
Nice job with the cast pics Nachtsider.
Your hard work is appreciated. Gunslinger Girl: Live 831200

That's the very first post folks. Go check it out!
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:08

Danjo3 wrote:Biff is an ex-Navy Seal, ex-Delta Force, ex-CIA,
and it's all the fault of the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy... somebody asked, and he 'told' them... physically. on national television. heh, King Gorilla...
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:17

Danjo your a silly man, a most excellent silly man.

Now on to Britney 'gun.' The barrel is painted PVC pipe. I know PCV pipe like the back of my hand. It is a favorite among the home brew crowd. This was constructed in someone garage. If you look at the butt-stock you'll also see the home brew nature of it's construction. Looks like there is a speaker, just above Britney's hand, where the first green block stops. Can't say for sure, but the handle looks like it might be an electric trigger for a paint ball gun. The screws at the top of the grip are reminiscent of triggers I've seen. Also that cable coming off the gun, and disappearing behind her back. The cable looks thin, and wide not round like an air hose to a remote tank. Top that off with the hate, which clearly has some sort of sensor. The sensor is the real clincher. It's some sort of laser tag gun.

Shoot the sensor on the hat, which is connected to the gun by that cable. The speaker makes a sound, and maybe the gun can't fire for a while. Using an electric trigger from a paint ball gun gets you a good grip, with a switch already laid out. Speaker might make sounds for firing as well. Has all the hall marks of a good build. Maybe be some features I'm missing, or not getting right.

Finally we look at the url the image is coming from. The url for the girl is http://www.battlefieldsports.com/images/TeenGirl.jpg. Right http://www.battlefieldsports.com lets look at that. So yes, we can confirm it is a near infrared light gun, and detector set up. Probably a little bit more professional then a garage, but not by much.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:20

LoC978 wrote:and it's all the fault of the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy... somebody asked, and he 'told' them... physically. on national television. heh, King Gorilla...
I’m going to have to demand Biff and Britney be included in the movie. Maybe I can get Brock to play Biff.

Gunslinger Girl: Live BrockSamson
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 15 Nov 2007 - 11:56

Nachtsider wrote:Maria Machiavelli - Megan Fox
I believe Mimi and Triela are suppose to be the same age.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content