Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike Witches Fan Shooter

3 posters

Go down

Strike Witches Fan Shooter Empty Strike Witches Fan Shooter

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 22:22

I have a friend named Hexidextrous, who is currently working on a fangame for Strike Witches. It's similar to the STG, but there are fan characters and ships based on ones from shmups. The synopsis below was at least sonwhat approved and screenshots will be coming soon.

The Neuroi have attacked and it's up to the 501 "Strike Witches" Squadron to fight them. But now, there is new enemy that has come. Ex-Air Cheif Marshal Trevor Meloney has risen again with several global political and military leaders labeled "Evil Mercenaries" to overthrow and reshape world governments in opposition to their Witch programs. Through research on the Neuroi and Witches, they have advanced weapons and fighters that rival not only the Neuroi, but the 501st as well! Will the Strike Witches defeat the Neuroi while halting the worldwide coup de'tat? Will the Neuroi finally defeat the Witches and complete their conquest of Earth? Or will Maloney finally achieve his goals to power, showing the strength of mankind without Witches and changing history as we know it? Play as all 12 members of the 501st as well as their Neuroi and Mercenary counterparts, inspired by famous air pilots and WWII figures, with more than 20 different endings!

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Strike Witches Fan Shooter Empty Re: Strike Witches Fan Shooter

Post by Three Dog Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 4:49

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, are you saying a video game is being made about SW, or is it more of an RPG?

Also, what is STG, 'casue I'm pretty sure you don't mean Sexually Transmitted Glitter.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 7:57

He's making a game where you choose about 24 characters (501st, Neuroi, and Mercenaries) each with their own storylines. So it's a shmup where both the stages and the ending depend on which character you choose.

And this was what I for the STG:

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 8:29

JameyoftheMegacosmos wrote:He's making a game where you choose about 24 characters (501st, Neuroi, and Mercenaries) each with their own storylines. So it's a shmup where both the stages and the ending depend on which character you choose.

And this was what I for the STG:

Ah yeah, I get it now. I was getting a bit ahead of myself in my own head 'cause I was thinking it might be something more like HAWXs. Me and a couple of my mates were actually discussing that today, that as long as it was handled properly, there could be an epic SW game made which plays sort of similar to HAWX or Mech Assault, and even though it's anime, it would be vastly popular becuase of the awsomeness of gameplay. Oh well.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 22:42

Just got word. Though some of the enemies are a little abstract, here's what the guy has so far for the game.

Strike Witches Fan Shooter UoBSX

Strike Witches Fan Shooter 5RwMq

Strike Witches Fan Shooter GJDCu

Strike Witches Fan Shooter HTRcK

Strike Witches Fan Shooter Dk4bo

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 2:30

Lookin' good so far.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 7:35

This should be at least the level of a stage 2 boss on Touhou lol...
ACH
ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 390

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content