Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore

+7
Professor Voodoo
11thpareidolia
Three Dog
Thescarredman
Kiskaloo
Hondo Sackett
Vett
11 posters

Go down

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore Empty Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore

Post by Vett Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 18:44

Hi...

Um... I'm Vett and I've not lurked for... three whole minutes now.

Found Gunslinger Girl through tv tropes. Finished what was avaliable online, then went looking for fic because I wanted more.

Found Kiskaloo's fic, then eventually stumbled across this forum... at least a year ago now.

Decided I should probably risk stumbling out into the daylight.

Know minimal amounts about the military, less about weaponry, and even less about cars, but did spend most of my degree looking at 'terrorism' of one form or another.

There may, or may not, be fanfic forthcoming which, given the above, may, or may not, be wise.

Vett.

Vett

Male

Forum Posts : 195

Fan of : Triella, Henrietta

Original Characters : Rebecca/Edward

Comments :

Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore Empty Re: Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore

Post by Hondo Sackett Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 19:05

Howdy An' Welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of folks here that can help ya out on info ya don't know. we prefer folks that come out an' say they don't know compared to those who think they know it all but actually don't know their @$$ from a hole in the ground. Ifin ya have questions ask.

I'm not in the forums much but can be found in the chat room from time to time so I might catch ya there some time ifin ya decide ta drop in.

~ Hondo
Hondo Sackett
Hondo Sackett

Male

Forum Posts : 27

Fan of : Fernando

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore Empty Re: Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 19:38

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore Triela_Welcome
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 20:01

Greetings and welcome! I see you have OCs already. Take a look at the 'interview with a cyborg' and 'handler debrief' threads, why don't you? They're a pretty painless way to introduce your characters and get started writing.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 20:31

WAAAAZZZZUUUUUPPPP! I lurked here for a year before joining up too, and I'm pretty sure I'm one of those people that
Hondo Sackett wrote: don't know their @$$ from a hole in the ground
But I know a little, and I'll help you if I can.

Oh, and have fun while you're here.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 21:16

Welcome, and jump right in. FYI I know jack shit about guns and other GSG related stuff but if its biology I'm your guy

Back to top Go down

Post by 11thpareidolia Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 23:46

hello and welcome to the forum Cya!
11thpareidolia
11thpareidolia

Male

Forum Posts : 60

Fan of : rico

Original Characters : abigail / Nikolai

Comments : Another Brick In The Wall and i am playing my bass to the beat

Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 0:26

Vett wrote:Know minimal amounts about the military, less about weaponry, and even less about cars, but did spend most of my degree looking at 'terrorism' of one form or another.
While a lot of the conversations here deal with those topics you mentioned I dare say the thing that draws us all to GsG is the humanity of the story.

Of course, all that other stuff is fun to discuss too. Enjoy the forum!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 5:38

Vett wrote:There may, or may not, be fanfic forthcoming which, given the above, may, or may not, be wise.
Would you care to try being a little more vague? Razz

And don't worry, we actually do talk about GsG from time to time as well. Wink

In all seriousness though, welcome and as others have said: dive right in. If you're screaming for help with weapons/military stuffs and so on, then you're in good company, so feel free to throw up fic for crit and comment, even if it's just to test the waters.

And now, if you'll excuse me *helps himself to Kisk's wine*
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 5:43

Alfisti wrote:And now, if you'll excuse me *helps himself to Kisk's wine*
I think you might need to lay off the wine, mate, I'm worried that you might be becoming an alcoholic. And Triela might get a bit testy of you keep stealing her wine, I'd hate to wake up one morning and hear you've been bayonetted by a short Tunisian girl.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 5:53

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
I think you might need to lay off the wine, mate, I'm worried that you might be becoming an alcoholic. And Triela might get a bit testy of you keep stealing her wine, I'd hate to wake up one morning and hear you've been bayonetted by a short Tunisian girl.
Hey, if it's uncorked at a celebration then it's officialy public property.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 6:41

Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
Hey, if it's uncorked at a celebration then it's officialy public property.
Gotcha Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore 2752. Still, I don't want you becoming an alcoholic, that's make me a little upset. Only a little, mind you. And if it's public property, don't drink it all, Imma have some!
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 11:38

Alfisti wrote:
Vett wrote:There may, or may not, be fanfic forthcoming which, given the above, may, or may not, be wise.
Would you care to try being a little more vague? Razz

Maybe.

I like to keep my options open Wink

Vett

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 21:48

Vett, don't be afraid to solicit advice from any of our resident 'experts'. Someday, I guarantee, someone is going to come to you to add some realism to a scenario involving terrorism.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 10:41

Hello, und welcome to the GSG forum! cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 1:30

Welcome!
MadHatChemist
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 11:23

By sheer co-incidence my 100th post on this forum is also the first of my third year here.

I may not post very often (I'm sure some of you must post a hundred times a month if not more looking at some of your post-counts), but I read almost everything and make up for irregularity by posting huge walls of text when I finally feel I've something to contribute.

The forum's a very friendly place to be and I've been able to have some very interesting discussions. More importantly, you know where all the good fic is.

The number of posts I've made on this forum is literally double all my posts anywhere else combined, and I've been lurking online for quite some time. And that's down to the community here.

So thank you.

Here's to the next two years.

Vett

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 21:33

*cheers* 

Gunslinger Girls Not-Anonymous-Anymore Wine_2805426b
Il Direttore
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 7:19

Well we're certainly glad of your having hung around and getting involved.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down