Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls

+4
Robert Frazer
Tommygunner70
Nachtsider
Plaxy
8 posters

Go down

Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls Empty Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls

Post by Plaxy Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 18:32

If Mindy .aka. hit girl was in Italy and she got nearly killed would SWA jump on the chance to cyborg her. This of cource that they found out who she was. Also how conditioning would they avoid. I emagine her tendacy in language would be unsettling to say the least and what a handler?
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Forum Posts : 83

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Soliel(so-lè)

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls Empty Re: Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls

Post by Nachtsider Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 19:07

Hit-Girl doesn't need to become a cyborg to kick ass. Razz

But okay, back to your question. I say no, because the debit outweighs the credit. Turning someone into a cyborg and conditioning them would wipe all their previous memories - Mindy's considerable expertise would therefore be null and void and they'd have to train her from scratch, which might produce very different results from what she originally was. And to top it off, do you think Big Daddy would let her go so easily?

That being said, I'd love to see a crossover fanfic where the SWA crosses paths with Mindy and her dad. The mafia connection certainly allows for that, I say.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls Empty Re: Mindy Macready and Gunslinger girls

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 19:21

Nachtsider wrote:That being said, I'd love to see a crossover fanfic where the SWA crosses paths with Mindy and her dad. The mafia connection certainly allows for that, I say.

+1
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 20:50

Hmm I got the impression that the conditioning could be elective in what was remembered and what was over writen as there seemed to be some referance to that with petra and the fact rico still remembers her hospital time. I also think this would need to be the case for them to expand it pupblic use.

About big daddy this is a timeline thing if weather these events take place before or after kick-ass. Weather he would allow it or not could depend on if its big daddy from the comic or big daddy of the movie two entirely different backrounds there
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:35

I suppose if Hit-Girl was cyberised she would be in a similar situation to Rico. Most of the Agency girls are subject to mind-wipes because they're trauma victims, but in Rico's case she was allowed to keep her memory because it was part of what ensured her loyalty to the Agency (gratitude for being able to move again). Similarly, Hit-Girl's persona would be an asset to the creation of a cyborg, not an obstacle. She would blink for a few seconds, flex her fingers... and then crack into a smile. "I am the Terminator! Fuck. Yes. Are you Sarah Connor, BITCH?" *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!*
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 0:19

You know I really think of how each girl would see Hit girl as visaversa

Triela: Freak.....
Hit Girl:She has teddy bears....:ROFL:

Henrietta: She scares me
Hit Girl:Hey P-90 cool I think I'll ask for one on Christmas

Rico:.oO(I want a butterfly knife, wonder if jean would let me have one.)
Hit Girl: Hmmm if Kick-Ass was a girl and actually competent. (remarks on her combat style)

Claus: I think I just found a reason to hate America
Hit Girl: HEY Get you nose out of the books and come train with us....Geez what a waste of all that tech in her.

Ange:......
Hit Girl: Is she always that quiet.......

Petra:She seems hurt inside, what she hiding.
Hit Girl:Less analyzing more shooting please. Cool hair though

Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 22:44

I know double post, but moving on. I think I might do a fanfic probably gonna go with the chance meeting rather than mutilate hit-girl. like someone said Don't need to turn hit-hit girl into a cyborg to kick ass. So watch out for a kick ass fanfic (yes pun intended). Hmmm I think Rico is gonna be my first stop as funny enough her handler and Big Daddy surprinsingly have a lot in common.
And wonder if D'amaco and Padina have conections.....
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 22:54

His name's D'Amico - that should be indication enough! He probably has plenty of connections with his brothers back in the Old Country. If nothing else, D'Amico is into drugs and the Italian Mafia is known to have a big stake in the Mexican business, so he could be a bridge connecting the two.
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 23:11

Hmmm I like it put that down on my thought map right now.
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 23:58

Plaxy wrote:And wonder if D'amaco and Padina have conections.....
Forget Padania. People act as if they're the only baddies the SWA should fight. A Mafia kingpin is a good adversary in his own right.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 0:53

You make a good point, but I'm looking for a reason why The Macreadys are in Italy, and obviously more than oh its a vacation. I also feel Rico doesn't get enough page time and chances are if Jean is on a personal mission its involving Padina, if not a mafia thats supporting Padina. I'm picturing that Jean on Damon are after the same person for 2 different reason which would lead to the over all plot crossover.

But now I'm styling combat for the encounters hmmm.

I do need some more info on Hit girls weapon availabitly I'm sure Big Daddy as rich as he seems to be has a means to get them over or even just buy them while there. I mean he threw what 3 million at the jet pack????

Her weapon choices seem limited despite her encyclopedic knowledge of them, Butterfly Knifes, Katana's(comic),bladed Bo Staff(film) Glock 23's, and a Metal blade hook and chain. Thats pretty much what I've seen her use. Although thats pretty talented even for a Wushu master.
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 2:01

Not really related but if I were to start making a GG live action movie today Chloe Moretz (who plays Mindy) would be my first choice for Triela.
Totoum
Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 13:09

Plaxy wrote:Hmm I got the impression that the conditioning could be elective in what was remembered and what was over writen as there seemed to be some referance to that with petra and the fact rico still remembers her hospital time....
It is, but...

This Med Tech Goons tend to be sloppy. They made too many mistakes and continue to do so with the girls. Angie was the first, they had her just right and decided to add to her conditioning and erased her by accident. Similarly with Petra who is the last in Canon. Elsa was conditioned to much to the point of failure. Henrietta was deliberately forget her past due to its violent nature and past suicide attempts, as same with Petra. Rico was not erased since it would be easier to manipulate her as the way she is and only add to her knowledge base. Claes was erased originally and went catatonic at the loss of her handler and was reprogrammed and erased one more time. Triela was also original erased but is one of the few who remained stable enough to be left alone with reprogramming and reconditioning.

Conditioning is only used to make the girls do what the agency wants them to do. Programming only sets the actions to take when conditioning hits. The best example of this is Claes drawing her gun on Henrietta when she tried to hit Rabello with a steel bench. Its the same with Henrietta going to protect Jose from Rabello; conditioning hits and programming takes action. Very little thinking is used here.

But if Mindy was brought into the fold, it would be a very big mistake, and conditioning used to erase her and reprogram her into something else. Why? Hit Girl and Big Daddy were selective in their targets, and only wanted revenge. To work for the SWA, though the REVENGE Factor can be used, their targets would be increased some 10,000 more. Now this Super Hero stuff has just become a job, something that neither one of them wanted. To make them work, they would have to be reprogrammed and reconditioned to accept the job.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 14:09

Now this Super Hero stuff has just become a job, something that neither one of them wanted. To make them work, they would have to be reprogrammed and reconditioned to accept the job.

Ummm its pretty much already a job for them in fact takes up there entire lifestyle they live off the money they take from the criminals which is a lot. Mindy didn't go to school in fact the longest they stayed in one location was like 6 weeks (a record as the comics). Mindy is fully trained with martial arts and encyclopedic knowledge of practically every used weapon out there something that suggest this is more than a hobby and being a superhero I think your mixing Mindy and Damon's cause for Kick-Ass' cause. Mindy and Damon where the real deal.

I think the movie and comic tried to make the point if your gonna do Vigilantism its takes more than than just a want, putting on a costume other wise your gonna get stabbed and run over by a car.[quote]
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:01

Yes, but they would find themselves fighting terrorists and foes they wouldn't even care about. Their job would not to be crime-fighters, but to be assassins, and their entire existence would be based around fighting enemies of the Italian government. Eventually the bodies would pile up and both of them would slowly go insane. The conditioning helps the girls in that it stops them from really caring about the violence they cause, and the death that surrounds them.

Working for the SWA, especially as a fratello, is much more than a job.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:19

I'm gonna sound a little coming off here, but really did you even read the Comic (want to say manga but it is american) watch the movie, You act if Hit-Girl and Big Daddy are wanna-bes not Vigilante Assassins already. Girl walks bust into save Kick-ass sorry excuse... And Visiously kills 8 people with swords/ or bladed bo staff and no second thoughts on weather that was right or wrong then later terminates 5 in trying to save her daddy then after that goes on a killing spree a D'Amigo's place. Hit-Girl already brainwashed to the point that it is acceptable and normal. There also not doing this to be crime-fighters there doing out of Vengeance against the D'Amigo. So like what one said earlier you probably just need to add the agencies bad-guys to her vengeance list and hit-girl at least would not have any qualms now or future to putting any of these people to rest.

P.S. If you objectively look at it is Not Big Daddy and Hit-Girl already operating as a Fratello.
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:22

Would they really not care about it, Five_X? After all, they're wearing superhero costumes - they're the goodies and the terrorists are the baddies. Goodies beat the baddies and save the day, that's the way it goes - I think that McReady Major & Minor would be quite content with the whole enterprise
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:50

I never said they were wanna-bes. They just not actual professionals, like the SWA. Plus, there are two important factors: the enemies of the SWA are political enemies, for the most part. Jean just hates them, he's special. Terrorists aren't clear "bad guys". Your point about "vengeance" works towards my argument. They killed their enemies. In Kick-Ass, they had justifiable reasons for killing; they were fighting their enemies. The morality is much more questionable in the world of the Social Welfare Agency.

And the second point is much simpler: the enemies of the SWA, shown especially well in Volume 11, are much more organized and well-armed than anyone in Kick-Ass. The girls of the SWA have to be cybernetically enhanced in order to stand a chance. Regular training simply does not suffice. Hit-Girl and Big Daddy, as tough as they were in Kick-Ass, cannot take bullets like the gunslinger girls do on a regular basis. If they were drafted into the SWA, they would be low-tier support at best, and would probably be less effective than the GIS. Hit-Girl and Big Daddy are technically amateur, home-grown vigilantes. They do not have the training or capabilities of cyborgs nor highly-trained soldiers. Kick-Ass runs on a great amount of "Rule of Cool", despite its visible realism.

So, if the two were to join the SWA, more than likely Hit-Girl would be cyberized, and I'm very sure that MacReady would definitely not like that. As much as they are shown doing pretty awesome stuff, they're very much a family that cares for each other. That's vastly different from the relationships in fratello.

Hit-Girl is effective in Kick-Ass. Not in GSG.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 20:59

Of course Hit-Girl would be Cyberized as SWA wouldn't get a hold of her unless something terrible happened to her she would have to be in a hospital. Now assuming we ignore Big Daddy being killed in Canon Kick-Ass. Would he allow it, if it meant saving his daughter (extending her life) and then continue doing what she already was pretty much already doing the arguments leads to allow it, He'd probably want himself to be her fratello partner though and while not Italian directly he does carry a background in Police work (movie anyways) and being an assassin Certainly qualifing characteristics in Section 2 Agents go....

Under these circumstance I could see very little Conditioning if any needed at all. As long as Damon stayed in line, I'm sure his Daughter would follow suit. I don't think they would be so out of place either well going to fight without the costumes er superhero costumes, would be a change for the two.
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 22:30

Part of the role of the conditioning is to erase the girls' memories of the trauma that killed them. Little girls with PTSD would not be a good thing. All of the girls need conditioning. Even Rico, who didn't need a memory wipe. Cyberization isn't a matter of "Now I have super strength!", it's a whole new body. Artificial just about everything. And even with the littlest amount of conditioning, Hit-Girl's lifespan would be decreased to half a decade at most, because conditioning isn't the only reason the girls don't last long. Cyberization takes a toll on them. So the "life-extending" bit is out.

Even then, there's the whole psychological issues that would come with becoming a cyborg. The reason why the girls don't go, "Oh god I'm not human! This isn't my body! I AM A MACHINE!" is because they are conditioned to not think that. Hit-Girl, without conditioning, would not be happy once she got a hold of the situation. Same with her father. Could he really see her the same way? Could he really live normally knowing that his daughter's nerves, muscles, skin and bones are all artificial? Can you love someone with a plastic heart?

And even without conditioning, I imagine Hit-Girl's situation as a cyborg to be similar to a mixture of Henrietta and Angie. Poor Angelica.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 22:37

Totoum wrote:Not really related but if I were to start making a GG live action movie today Chloe Moretz (who plays Mindy) would be my first choice for Triela.

Without a doubt. :3
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 22:48

Yep hair and age perfectly fits the discription for triela. even attitude doesn't need much changing

Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 1:44

I dunno. There's something about her face that doesn't quite fit.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 3:15

Its the eyes, I if I remember right Triela's were blue but thats easily ignored or even fixed with todays tech
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 4:09

No. I'm talking about her bone structure.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 4:22

Ummm okay don't know what bone structure you have for comparison here. were talking from going anime to live action so her eyes are not big enough and her mouth would be to big thats gonna be the case with any anime to live action change, and really only thing I know (I was joking about the eyes) is now that I remember is Triela is a Berber or ganguro as japaneese call em, so Chloe would need to get a serious tan cause she is pretty Pale.

Dang rule 23....that needs to be fixed
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum