Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY NEW MEMBERS

+7
Lyndist
tremec6speed
Alfisti
Three Dog
ElfenMagix
Triela
Nachtsider
11 posters

Go down

HEY NEW MEMBERS Empty HEY NEW MEMBERS

Post by Nachtsider Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 9:21

Don't be shy. Post.

We don't bite. Very Happy
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

HEY NEW MEMBERS Empty Re: HEY NEW MEMBERS

Post by Triela Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 10:26

This. We get new members and they only make a few posts, then vanish. D: We're all nice. :3 Be careful of Nacht though... He can be a bad influence.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 18:48

Fine I will post stuff! xD I will make my OCs, but I am very busy right now with highschool, but when vacations arrive (like in 2 months), I will post my OCs even with drawings Yes Indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:18

*Picks up a newbie and shakes it*
POST!!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! POST ALREADY!!!
Oh damn, I think its dead.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 22:47

I'll post when I can, but I'm kinda in the same boat as Reymi, School and shite like that. Gah! year 12 is so depressing sometimes HEY NEW MEMBERS 361650. I think my english teacher said it best, "Year 12's don't have holidays, they have time not on campus."

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 22:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelt Reymi's name wrong, sorry man)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 5:14

ElfenMagix wrote:*Picks up a newbie and shakes it*
POST!!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! POST ALREADY!!!
Oh damn, I think its dead.
Elfen, man, you broke it... now we're going to have to get another one.

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'll post when I can, but I'm kinda in the same boat as Reymi, School
and shite like that. Gah! year 12 is so depressing sometimes HEY NEW MEMBERS 361650. I think my english teacher said it best, "Year 12's don't have holidays, they have time not on campus."
Wow, you are not going to like university at all.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 6:50

Reymi and Destroyer - hush already; you don't count.

I'm talking about Nuvali, krycek and ZXRN. Come on out; I can see you.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 7:11

Alfitsi wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'll post when I can, but I'm kinda in the same boat as Reymi, School
and shite like that. Gah! year 12 is so depressing sometimes HEY NEW MEMBERS 361650. I think my english teacher said it best, "Year 12's don't have holidays, they have time not on campus."
Wow, you are not going to like university at all.
*Sigh* Probably not. Maybe I should enlist instead? Less homework, I think Smile.

Natchsider wrote:We don't bite. Very Happy
That sir, is a lie. My leg still hurts, I hope I don't gat an infection HEY NEW MEMBERS 1371890812.

Triela wrote:Be careful of Nacht though... He can be a bad influence.
That's the best kind. Wink

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 7:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot somthin')
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 17:16

Indeed, an open invitation to those who like the great manga and anime story of Gunslinger Girl, feel free to express themselves. Don't worry if you think what you have to say is corny, we have all at some point or another said something not entirely cool, but all posts are welcome equally and rest assured, we don't judge, we share! (see? how's that for corny?) lolz
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 1:10

I think the problem is because they do not have much experience of the thing that we regularly discuss here:weapon , military tactics and agent stuff

Here, we have many agents ,former pilot , police , veterans and mercenaries but not all of us.The Newbie afraid to post be because they are afraid that they will say things that are incorrect and we will ridicule them
Lyndist
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 476

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 6:03

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
That sir, is a lie. My leg still hurts, I hope I don't gat an infection HEY NEW MEMBERS 1371890812.
Don't worry, he's had his shots.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:14

lyndist wrote:I think the problem is because they do not have much experience of the thing that we regularly discuss here:weapon , military tactics and agent stuff

Here, we have many agents ,former pilot , police , veterans and mercenaries but not all of us.The Newbie afraid to post be because they are afraid that they will say things that are incorrect and we will ridicule them
I'm only 17, I haven't got experience with anything of these, though I am quite the prolific wiki reader of wiki and watcher of documentaries (and awsome shows like Band of Brothers), and know a couple of people with that kind of experience (One of my teachers was in Desert Storm). But you still make a valid point, they may be afraid of riducule HEY NEW MEMBERS 735198.
Trust me fellow newbies, these people are nice...ish. HEY NEW MEMBERS 684325
Alfitsi wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
Don't worry, he's had his shots.
HEY NEW MEMBERS 70464 Phew, dodged a bullet there, though he should prabaly get checked; I haven't had my shots and I bit back HEY NEW MEMBERS 817766.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 9:53

Many newbies here , including me, don't read much fanfic and not familiar with OC's in fanfics . You talk too much about your OC's and and most of us do not understand what you are talking about . We need many different topics, where people can read and comment on them , to talk about ordinary stuffs .Things like weapons , politics , your everyday life in your country

Remember when we was seventeen guy . How we think, what we want and what kind of people we want to meet

Last edited by Lyndist on Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Lyndist
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 476

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 9:57

Lyndst you might have a point but I think we have enough of the other stuff floating around to andd new members are free to add what they can to the forum as you your self have done. So newbies jump on in I dont bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 2:58

lyndist wrote:Many newbie here (including me) don't read much fanfic and not familiar with OC in fanfic . you put too much about you OC in the talk and post it around -we cannot understand what you say

we need more comments in topic where people can read and comment -about the usual stuff like weapon,military , political ,about your country life and like that

we can also share experiences with them about military life too -it is a very useful conversation

Remember when we was seventeen guy - how we think, what we want and what kind of people we want to meet

Stuff like weapons, military, and ESPECIALLY politics are topics I avoid like the plague to be honest. Hell, politics are probably the WORST topic to bring up if you're new and want to make friends. There's too much of that stuff around here for my tastes.

While I don't read fanfic, at least it's a lot more relevant to GSG.

You don't want to scare away lurkers and newbies from a GSG forum?? It's not complicated, try talking more about GSG, manga, anime, fanart, fanfic, what-have-you. Maybe bring some more life to the gallery section, once thriving, now kinda dead HEY NEW MEMBERS 249988.

And as for being 17, I remember being into anime, manga, and video games. That's probably what your average GSG fan is into as well. Our seasonal anime thread is a lot more relevant than politics, military, and whatnot.
Godot
Godot

Male

Forum Posts : 198

Fan of : Henrietta

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 3:21

Godot wrote:Our seasonal anime thread is a lot more relevant than politics, military, and whatnot.
Personally I love talking politics (assuming I'm awake enough to do so), and love or hate your pollies they do run the country. Considering the world of GSG I think politics are perfectly relevant to the anime, hell: the whole fight is based on two opposing political standpoints... and a certain urge to dodge taxes I guess.

That said, I see what you mean: it's a heavy subject and certainly not for everyone.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 9:58

[quote="Alfisti"]
Godot wrote:the whole fight is based on two opposing political standpoints... and a certain urge to dodge taxes I guess.

Thats going pretty far just to dodge taxes, most of th FRF leaders are rich anyway right?

Alfitsi wrote:Personally I love talking politics (assuming I'm awake enough to do so),

Most of my talking politics is bitching about out current leaderHEY NEW MEMBERS 322559

Seriously now, there's pretty much a topic for everybody, be it GsG, or even the random media section.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:43

I try to post, but I've been spending all my time at work of late, heh

Also, while you guys dont always bite, you DO steal limbs, still havent gotten my left arm back yet...
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 22:01

Sorry bout that I just have a few more tests to run then it is all yours unless of course i find some one in need of a transplant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 1:02

can I at least have a fresh bandage for the stump then? the old one is all saturated with blood again, and it doesnt really do anything anymore...
Pax
Pax

Male

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 1:07

Probably should change it wouldnt want the test subject passing away on me that always mucks up the results

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 1:42

But Doctor, we're out of fresh bandages! Will duct tape do?
Oh, and the Tesla coils are all warmed up.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 2:35

ugh never use duct tape for any kind of bandage ever even if its covering a blister. I did that once to tape up my blisters for crew practice and it was not a pretty sight. I had to literaly pry my hands off the oar and then when the tape finally came off all of hte lose skin went with it making them even worse. Ah but telsa coils those I have use for incase we need to cardiovert poor mr. pax Now how do I do this again study

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 3:01

Seems I learnt two things today.
Alfitsis told me that super glue can be used to fix you up but stings like hell, and now I hear that duct tape is not recomended to fix anything biological. Fascinating.
And I believe you point the zappy-zappy end of the coil at the sky, master. Shall I also get the spare brain jar in case of... an incident? It would be unfortunate to waste a good brain, master, especially Mr. Pax's.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 9:30

crazyidiot78 wrote:ugh never use duct tape for any kind of bandage ever even if its covering a blister.
I dunno...duct tape can still be useful. I once pierced my palm with a knife during a salvage dive and duct tape was just the thing to cover and protect the injury so I could finish up the project that afternoon. Don't know of any other tape which could have done that job.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:21

well, I cant exactly use super-glue for a wound that big, glue wont dry fast enough... and theres no way in hell I'm gonna make the mistake of hitting a wound I glued shut with super-glue accelerant again. That shit BURNS when you use it on an open wound your gluing... wait, Tesla coils? bunker

And thats odd, one of the contractors who stops through work by me alot duct-tapes h is work related cuts shut all the time.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:43

Never tried duct tape on a cut it was on my hands to deal with blisters

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 3:07

Hmm... Some people have been injured by duct and others at least appear to have not. Perhaps it's all about which brand you buy.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 21:17

You know you've fallen in with fertile minds when they can spend two days talking about duct-tape bandages.
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 21:26

Thescarredman wrote:You know you've fallen in with fertile minds when they can spend two days talking about duct-tape bandages.
Aww hell...give us time and we'll start injuring ourselves intentionally just so we can test our duct tape theories.

FOR SCIENCE!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 21:52

going back several posts while not the worst my hands have ever been it is pretty bad. Double the number of blisters and that is when i used the duct tape not my best idea http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1034150800010984049UVxaON

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 22:33

yeesh, that bad huh? Closest I ever came was when all of the top few layers of skin on my heels/the balls of my feet died and peeled off because coach had the whole dam team run a few miles... through the highschools halls... and didnt let us take our mat shoes off first.

The whole team ritually peeled our dead skin off our feet and dumped it all in the one tiny garbage can that they left in our locker room. Pretty sure the janitor didnt come back into our locker room for the rest of the season after that one.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 22:46

ouch but if we are drifting into the topic of things left behind..... If you didn't know tarantula's molt when they grow bigger and leave an intact outer shell which look normal from even a small distance. Let's just say an aspiring biology major took one from the animal behavior lab and took it with him on the crew team spring break training trip to pull a few pranks. Said exoskeleton was then left in the hotel room by accident when the week was over. Said hotel was later fumigated a few days later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 23:17

crazyidiot78 wrote:ouch but if we are drifting into the topic of things left behind..... If you didn't know tarantula's molt when they grow bigger and leave an intact outer shell which look normal from even a small distance. Let's just say an aspiring biology major took one from the animal behavior lab and took it with him on the crew team spring break training trip to pull a few pranks. Said exoskeleton was then left in the hotel room by accident when the week was over. Said hotel was later fumigated a few days later.
That... is awsome.
Professor Voodoo wrote:
Thescarredman wrote:You know you've fallen
in with fertile minds when they can spend two days talking about
duct-tape bandages.
Aww hell...give us time and we'll start
injuring ourselves intentionally just so we can test our duct tape
theories.

FOR SCIENCE!
Well, if it's for SCIENCE , I guess I could tigh my self to the back of a car and get dragged around a little... Or I could scrape go and insult some bikies mothers. Whichever I get the opportunity to do first.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down