Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general?

+6
windfish55
Nuke is Good
Alfisti
ElfenMagix
Storm
Professor Voodoo
10 posters

Go down

Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general? Empty Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:31

I was wondering if any you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general and maybe, just maybe, be in the SWA?

I want to be one *happily says and raises hand*!
I want to be one just because of the insane strength and maybe, just maybe, money? or handler..

*Woah I'm getting off track!!*

Back to top Go down

Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general? Empty Re: Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:36

Okay. I'll do. But my cyborg wish list is the Cyborg Ninja Exoskeleton and MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor. It going to be better than Robocop and Terminator.

Back to top Go down

Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general? Empty Re: Have any of you members ever wanted to be a cyborg in general?

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:55

HAHA! Better than the Terminator and Robocop! ohhhh~ I gotta see this!! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:55

I think if I went cyborg i'd want to be like one of the cyborgs from Nanoha strikers. I would go for wing road and vibration shatter from subaru and the cool coat that cinque uses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 12:57

Hahaha, doesnt everyone?? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 21:11

I actually relate to the handlers far more than the cyborgs while reading GsG. Does that mean I would want to become a handler? Tough question...the money better be right.

Maybe one of the thinks that fascinates me about the Gunslinger Girl mythos is that the only way I would ever consent to having a kid of my own would be...

• If she was doped up on obedience drugs all the time.
  • If she had to beat the crap out of people I don't like.
  • If she had to live somewhere other than my house.

Probably a good thing I don't have kids.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 21:30

If having mechanical limbs like in FMA counts then hell yeah that would be awesome. I could have actual missles intalled in my automail or transmutation circles....

But if it was like in GSG then no. The idea of never remembering my family terrifies me.

But automail would be fricken awesome.
Storm
Storm

Female

Forum Posts : 39

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : May/Alfred Fratello Aileen/Rodrigo Fratello and Alexander/Markus fratello.

Comments : I'm a ninja!

Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 21:52

Auto mail is cool but an arm with a shotgun in it like the one Andrew Watfield has in gundam seed Destiny is pretty cool

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 22:08

Me as a cyborg? No way. I like what's left of this rundown but still intact body as it is. Now if I were to lose a limb due to an accident, I might sign up for a top of the line cybernetics experiment.

Professor Voodoo wrote:I actually relate to the handlers far more than the cyborgs while reading GsG. Does that mean I would want to become a handler? Tough question...the money better be right.

Maybe one of the thinks that fascinates me about the Gunslinger Girl mythos is that the only way I would ever consent to having a kid of my own would be...

• If she was doped up on obedience drugs all the time.
  • If she had to beat the crap out of people I don't like.
  • If she had to live somewhere other than my house.

Probably a good thing I don't have kids.
The money would have to be damn good.
But dont belittle having a kid. Its an everyday challenge that it met by those who do.
I can imagine a little VooDoo running around.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 22:19

Haha, I gotta say, that would be a solid negative. A bit of cyborg strength or reflexes of course would be nice, but I think the cons outweigh the pros. I like me as I am Smile

Could I do the handler thing, hmm, possibly. However, to be honest, if I ever joined somewhere like the SWA I'd probably wind up in similar shoes to Voodoo's Nicco: someone's intelligence analyst bitch because lessee here: firearms experience: nil. Football ability: marginal - good enough to make me think I can play and make a fool of myself in the process... you get the picture.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 23:09

I'd probably end up as the poor sap hired to teach the girls academic classes. Spitballs from cyborgs will probably leave welts. Although there homework ecuses will be epic I and more than likely all to true in most cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:12

Hahaha! I love your response! It's so darn funny!! XD

Artificial limbs plus super human strength. Life would be great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 22:12

crazyidiot78 wrote:I'd probably end up as the poor sap hired to teach the girls academic classes. Spitballs from cyborgs will probably leave welts. Although there homework ecuses will be epic I and more than likely all to true in most cases.
Marisa: STEVE ATE MY HOMEWORK!

CI: Sorry Marisa, not good enough. That was your excuse last week.

Claes: Actually Sir, she's not lying this time. The petshop ran out of hamsters.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 22:19

I'd rather take nano-augmentation, and when people die I'll just say: "What a shame."
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by windfish55 Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 16:30

My first exposure to cyborgs was the Borg on Star Trek, so cyborgs have always kinda scared the crap outta me. I gotta say no. I like my meatparts the way they are.
windfish55
windfish55

Male

Forum Posts : 145

Fan of : Shonen Knife

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 20:21

Alfisti wrote:
crazyidiot78 wrote:I'd probably end up as the poor sap hired to teach the girls academic classes. Spitballs from cyborgs will probably leave welts. Although there homework ecuses will be epic I and more than likely all to true in most cases.
Marisa: STEVE ATE MY HOMEWORK!

CI: Sorry Marisa, not good enough. That was your excuse last week.

Claes: Actually Sir, she's not lying this time. The petshop ran out of hamsters.

LOL ROTFL
Then there is this one
Me- Rico why are there holes in your homework.
Rico- That's from when the Padania shot me
Me- bang head why did i take this job

Or
Me- Its a bit violent in its imagery but the use of red paint makes for a very realistic and poinant sketch
Claes- Thats blood sir.
Me- Guh?
Claes- The padania scum Kara and I had to track down bleed out all over my bag and some landed on the sketch. Sorry about that.
Me- Doh! Why do I keep asking

for the finally
Me- Beatrice what is this. holding up the remains of a project
Beatrice- Well I was working on the diarama as assigned while on a mission with Bernardo when we ran into some trouble.
Me- What did you do?
Beatrice- Well I used some of the stuff you taught us in chemistry last week and ......
Rico- It was great there was this big boom and then this funny green gas was floating around and all the padania went Guh? and felll over. Can you make us some more of that stuff Beatrice I'm going on a mission with Jean tomorrow and
Me- Beatrice I taught you that so you would know what not to do so you. No more making mustard gas.
Jean- CI my office now!!!!!!
Me- fuck me I'm boned
Beatrice + Rico- don't worry we put in a good word for you.
Me- ....................................... Cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 20:25

Certainly not an SWA cyborg. I want to live to a ripe old age.

Some other kind of cyborg? Maybe. Just maybe.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 22:00

CI : BEST POST EVER! MADE ME LAUGH MY *** OFF! LOL XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 22:18

Me- Henrietta with this big red stain on your home work I can't read it so you will have to rewrite it.
Henrietta- stupid gellato melted to fast. She grumbled takign the paper back.
Me- well at least it wasn't blood this time.
Henrietta- I got the gelatto because the knuckle head bleed all over my new dress. Stupid padania why do they have to break so easily and ruin my new clothes.
Me- Hissy fit some one hates me
Triela- are you alright CI
Me- I'm fine do you have your essay done.
Triela- yes. hands over the assignment.
Me- no holes, no blood stains, well written and complete cheers .
Triela- I hope its not to dark for you sir but you did ask us to write about a traumatic experience and how we delt with it.
Me- why did i have to take that suggestion from my old proffessor. what did you do
triela- well this bastard beat me so i ripped his throat out. I learned that the best way to deal with some one screwing with you is to rip them apart.
claes- what about hillshire you complain about him all the time.
triela- shut up
Me- well triela she does have a point do you rip apart everyone who messes with you
Henrietta- no she makes them buy her teddy bears
Me- now triela there is no need to hurt anyone urk.
Triela- stupid teacher stupid hillshire. Triela storms out of the rooom with CI flat on his back vowing never to try and bring up an ethics or character building lesson ever again lest the blond hair demon child kills him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 22:22

ROTFL That was epic CI.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 2:15

no I never have.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 11:20

ElfenMagix wrote:dont belittle having a kid. Its an everyday challenge that it met by those who do.
I can imagine a little VooDoo running around.
I considered having children, but decided they would be too young.
Line stolen from Woody Allen.
Alfisti wrote:Marisa: STEVE ATE MY HOMEWORK!
So the crocodile's name is Steve? That's appropriate I guess...since Marisa's stuffed shark is named Eugenie (bonus points for knowing why).
CrazyIdiot78 wrote: I'd probably end up as the poor sap hired to teach the girls academic classes.
CI takes the girls on a geology field trip...

CI: Over here is a limestone outcrop where we might find some fossils if we're lucky. Ah...(picks up a stone)...and right here is some volcanic pumice. Eh...Kara, please keep up with the group.

Kara: Mr. CrazyIdiot, this is completely boring. The only rocks I care about are rubies & sapphires.

CI: Both types of the mineral corundum. Now, Kara...how do your rate your chances of actually receiving any of these stones if I report to your handler that you got an F in my class?

Kara: (thinks for a moment) Hmmm...you have a valid point. Hey, I think I see some feldspar over there!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 11:36

Professor Voodoo wrote:
So the crocodile's name is Steve? That's appropriate I guess...since Marisa's stuffed shark is named Eugenie (bonus points for knowing why).
I dunno, I was just following off what Charon said...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 12:49

Me- now today class we are going to see a practical demonstration on the concepts we learned yesterday. Pulls a sheet off of the large table to reveal a pool table.
Henrietta- Thank goodness no more boring math
Petra- hehehe maybe next time Sandro will let me play. Petra thought thinking to all the times Sandro played pool as part of their cover in numerous seedy bars.
Me- Now building on what we learned yesterday if we know the angle we hit the ball at in relationship to the side of the table and the amount of force we put into it you can acurately determine where it will go. Hits a bank shot knocking a ball into the pocket.
Everyone- cool Awesome!
Me- Yes they are engaged in the lesson and there is no way this can get me into anymore trouble Now why don't you come down here and give it a try.
An hour passed and all the girls seemed to get the idea and how it connected to the previous lessons on angles and geometry. Several days have passed since then and everything seemed to be looking up for me. The girls were paying attention and that hard ass Jean hasn't ripped me a new one recently.

Kara- Rico why would you even attempt something like that
Rico- but it worked in the demonstration last week
Kara- that was with pool not a sniper rifle. Swats rico on the back of the head.
Marisa- Lay off it worked didn't it. We still nailed the bastard and Ferro made it out ok.
Kara- but your stunt nearly killed Ferro
Marisa- Hey all she lost was some hair no big deal and the target is still dead besides a direct hit would have gone right through him anyway. Marisa commented on the attempt to bank a sniper round at the terrorist holding Ferro hostage sending spalling shrapnel into his face and cutting off Ferro's newly grown out hair.

Me- Girls what did you do?
Marisa- Rico put your lesson to practical use sir
Me- oh hell no ......
Ferro- CI my office now
Me- at least ill have something nice to look at while I get my head ripped off
Kara- Sensei likes Ferro. Runs away giggling
Me- Guh? Kara wait
Ferro- I'm waiting ....... 50 Lashes!

to be continued

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 12:52

Hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 13:22

Lorenzo- This is impressive Jean an entire Padania cell captured alive without firing a single shot. How did you pull it off.
Jean- um well you see sir
Lorenzo- out with it
Jean- i sent Rico and Henrietta with some of the cookies they made in CI's home ec class over to the building under the guise of a bake sale to scout out the place.
Lorenzo- good thinking. That must have made the assault go smoothly.
Jose- Um well you see sir we never actually assaulted the building
Lorenzo- what !!!!!!!
Jean- when they spotted us an hour or so later they ran out of the building begging for the antidote
Lorenzo- Jean I thought I made it perfectly clear to you that poisoning terrorists was unaceptable
Jose- but sir we didn't technically poison the terrorists
Lorenzo- then what did you do
Jean- i had Henrietta and Rico use the cookies they made for Home EC since no one else was eating them
Jose- sir its not our fault they can't cook and CI was the only one who tasted them and he wasn't around when we left

CI- high girls how was the mission Achoo!
Henrietta- it was great we captured all of them since they got sick after we scouted out the building
Rico- Henrietta why do you think all of the Padania got sick.
Henrietta- I don't know but I thought the chocolate covered in cotton candy would make the cookies extra sweet
CI- oh god ...... runs for a trash can ...... Yuck!
Rico- are you ok Mr. CI I think I still have some cookies left if your hungry. Chocolate and cotton candy
CI- Yuck!
Lorenzo- CI my office now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 20:39

shifted the teaching shorts to the CI teacher thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 21:07

Alfisti wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:
I dunno, I was just following off what Charon said...

@Professor: Dr. Clark, I presume? *grins*

@Alfisti: Well, I figured that he might like to do a spot of "hunting" later... *ducks thrown garbage* I'm sorry! The Council was merciful!
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 7:43

AN interesting question. I guess it would have to depend on the sort of cybernetics. SWA 'borg, hell no. I like my memory and being capable of smartassery. Robocop, still no, he has to eat this kind of mush, and I like to eat my solids. Maybe something like the bionic man since, "We have the technology" and I can make funny "doi oi oing" noises when I run Razz
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down