Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler?

+2
Triela
Sintendo
6 posters

Go down

So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler? Empty So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler?

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 13:46

Hello everyone.

I'm Finsteryu Daekerath, or just Nico. You may pick. Or call me Maggot for all i care heheheh.

Just your standard anime fan, but still Gunslinger Girl blings out as my nr. #1. Glad to be here folks.

For any questions, feel free to ask ^^

Back to top Go down

So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler? Empty Re: So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler?

Post by Sintendo Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 13:58

Interesting name you got there.

Welcome aboard!

Out of curiosity, how did you find this place?
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler? Empty Re: So this is the place where i sign in to become a handler?

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 14:04

Sintendo wrote:Interesting name you got there.

Welcome aboard!

Out of curiosity, how did you find this place?

Lol, behind the name's a long Role Play/Gaming/Fiction story..

Thank you, sir.

I was scrolling around on fanfiction.net's Gunslinger Girl section over a year ago, and felt like visiting it again, looking on the forums to see if there was any more information on it about the 2nd season. I saw the post and well, i found this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 14:18

Welcome to the bored.

Don't forget your katana, you may need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 14:29

Alados wrote:Welcome to the bored.

Don't forget your katana, you may need it.

*Looks around, then sees his Katana.* .... i KNEW i had to sharpen it before joining. You know, i allways forget something...

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 19:17

Heyy!!! Welcome to the GSG boards!! Very Happy :yaay:

I have a question! Who's your favorite GSG character? (Mine's obvious) ^o^
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 21:26

Haven't said hi yet: Greets!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 7 Jan 2008 - 22:48

Welcome to the board...
Best to get your own cybrog killer-tot, or we can hand one that Dr. Bianchi and the rest of the Medical staff believes are not capable of functioning 100%. Hmm...

Leonette sounds like a good one. Easily bonds, greater learner- just has an issue with Narcolepsy. Has been known to just drop dead asleep on missions when you need her the most! Good luck with her!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 1:03

Whew. Glad I can just play overseer to my personal slave-fratello-team. Welcome aboard, and good luck with Leonette...
also... keep that katana handy, sometimes we have need of 'em here
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 5:17

my favorite character is Rico. Having it so bad and still happy. Sounds a bit like me.

Where can i meet Leonette? Does she have a profile or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 10:10

ah, good to see another Rico fan!
... I'm assuming Leonette was a joke that Elfen cooked up on the spot.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 15:49

Nico wrote:my favorite character is Rico.
👍
Note: I'll go with Nico, the alternative is too much typing

LoC wrote: keep that katana handy, sometimes we have need of 'em here

Yeah, start practicing for your initiation... You can start by slicing arrows in two, and we'll move you up gradually to 9mm, and then .50 cal bullets.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 7:21

Yay Another Dutch guy!
now i aint the only one anymore Very Happy

Where abouts? I'm sitting on the edge of holland near enschede.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 0:30

Welcome Nico to this cool club, me hopes you like it here!
That's an intriguing comment as to whether here is the place to sign up as a handler.
Hmm....
Puzzled
I wonder how we fans of the show would indeed measure up as handlers.
I do not think either Jean or Lorenzo would hire me as I have no training, skills or knowledge of the fightin' arts an stuff. Still, you've made me wonder none thee less.... fanfiction forming in me head now.... Hmmm.....
(actually, I would not be surprised if the other guys are waayyy ahead of me and posted some stories about just that in fanfictionDOTcom!) cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 1:11

Wow this thread is old. Why would you resurrect this?
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Fri 19 Nov 2010 - 22:49

Oh I just thought I'd say hi to more people, so I looked around and liked how Guest asked if this was were you signed up to become a handler!
lol I thought that was a cool idea is all. Very Happy
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down