Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post the pictures of the place where you live

2 posters

Go down

Post the pictures of the place where you live Empty Post the pictures of the place where you live

Post by mysterybad Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 4:15

Last edited by mysterybad on Tue 28 May 2013 - 6:26; edited 1 time in total
mysterybad
mysterybad

Female

Forum Posts : 86

Fan of : ...

Original Characters : ...

Comments : Hello

Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post the pictures of the place where you live Empty Re: Post the pictures of the place where you live

Post by Alfisti Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 3:27

I did promise TSM that I'd write a bit about Brisbane's cafe scene for the travel guide thread (which I can't seem to find for some reason...), which is in the works. For now though, here's a fun one from over in West End which I dropped in on today with two other mates:

Post the pictures of the place where you live 901468_10151681290038465_1706153829_o

Post the pictures of the place where you live 887120_505134806210065_51179078_o

This is Ellaspede (First photo's mine, second is from their facebook), a motorcycle workshop/customisers/cafe run by two of my old uni tutors, tucked away into a quiet back lot in West End. Fortunately, through the magic of social networking, it's becoming something of a hotspot for retro bike and classic car owners to go and hang out. Oddly enough their customisations tend to centre around retro/cafe racer styles.

Today they were offering a free bike clean and once-over if you bought a coffee... which was mostly an excuse to hang around and chat whilst wrenching on motorbikes. So I picked up the Alfa (never live down turning up in the BMW), one mate brought his MG and the last took his Honda to get serviced. Don't know how much actual work got done, but it sure was pleasant and the coffee exceptional.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum