Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie plan

+13
Kiskaloo
tsundere9kagami2
KodokuRyuu
Danjo3
Awinnell
sasahara17
Sintendo
ElfenMagix
Nachtsider
rusty-spring
LoC978
Tommygunner70
Wileama
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zombie plan - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie plan

Post by rusty-spring Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 0:27

Wileama wrote:I have been waiting a long time for a zombie themed GSG story/art.

I think I'll give a zombie art a try, though I'm more used to drawing smooth, curvy girls as opposed to half-decomposed, undead girls....but hey. Zombie girls need love too right? :face:

Razz

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 0:40

No reason why you can't have the best of both worlds.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 1:20

Zombies are always good.

Gunslinger Girl is always good too.

Gunslinger Girl Zombies? The sheer joy from that happening is indescribable in words!

Go for it Rusty!

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 11:17

You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance. There is the dangerous of course such an event would by so awesome as to be unstable, threatening to decay to another element. Thus releasing a massive amount of energy in the process...

Wileama
Sith Lord

Forum Posts : 1053

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 2:40

Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance.
And here I’d thought I’ve heard it all! Razz

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sat 28 Jun 2008 - 3:56

Danjo3 wrote:
Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance.
And here I’d thought I’ve heard it all! Razz

GsG, Zombies, and Michael Jackson all into one fanart? I don't know if our feeble human minds could withstand such awesomeness....

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 2:09

Wileama wrote:You know what would be even more awesome then Gunslinger Girl Zombies? Gunslinger Girl Zombies doing the Thriller dance. There is the dangerous of course such an event would by so awesome as to be unstable, threatening to decay to another element. Thus releasing a massive amount of energy in the process...
This is like Marvel Zombies all over again...

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 10:41

Best weapons in my opinions were:

-Molotov's Cocktail (breadbasket's too big)
-Flame Throwers
-Home made flame throwers
-Grenades
-M249 SAW

Anything that can do area effect, use it. Zombies comes in mobs--lots of them. A .30 Cal, .50 Cal, armor piercing weapons, or area effect weapons are good! Just don't get too close...

GsG, Zombies, and Michael Jackson all into one fanart? I don't know if our feeble human minds could withstand such awesomeness....

But I doubt Henrietta would bite Jose's neck...it'll go like:

Jose: H-Henrietta! No!!!

Henrietta (mouth agape to Jose's neck): ...........*runs away crying*

Jose: ??? (relieved)

Henrietta: (zombie talk) Hueee....I can't bite Jose! I can't bite Jose! I love Jose! I can't bite Jose!

Triela: (zombie talk) ...But you know? Jose had *** with Ferro last night...

Henrietta: (zombie talk) !!! JOSE!!!!!!!!! I'LL RIP YOU APART!!

...and they somehow reminds me of zombies from Doom...they wield guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 11:00

With all respect, AP rounds won't do all that good against zombies, unless they were wearing Armor prior to being turned into a zombie.

seeing as AP Rounds have a tendency to rip clean through unarmored targets, its better to use a hollow point round, seeing as they do more damage when they hit.

Say, I know that there are .50 caliber JHP rounds for pistols, but I wonder if they are around for Machine guns as well. Does anyone know?

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Forum Posts : 1956

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 11:35

Panzer IV wrote:But I doubt Henrietta would bite Jose's neck...it'll go like:

Jose: H-Henrietta! No!!!

Henrietta (mouth agape to Jose's neck): ...........*runs away crying*

Jose: ??? (relieved)

Henrietta: (zombie talk) Hueee....I can't bite Jose! I can't bite Jose! I love Jose! I can't bite Jose!

Triela: (zombie talk) ...But you know? Jose had *** with Ferro last night...

Henrietta: (zombie talk) !!! JOSE!!!!!!!!! I'LL RIP YOU APART!!

Zombie plan - Page 2 Evildeadslingergirlrisids5
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 12:48

Lol, nice one.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 19:25

I wish I could remember who made these, cause these are awesome. Video game characters as zombies. I wonder if there are more.

Zombie Samus
Zombie plan - Page 2 Zombiesamusiv3.th

Zombie Peach
Zombie plan - Page 2 Zombiepeachhj0.th
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 22:34

rusty-spring wrote:Zombie plan - Page 2 Evildeadslingergirlrisids5
Loling now. Very Happy
KodokuRyuu
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 12:47

Oooh yes! I forgot to mention this!

One weapon I'll take IF I ever landed in Raccoon City during the mass zombie raid and Bio-weapons running lose with Gunslinger Girl zombies all around is no other than...

...the M1A1 Thompson...really? That's suicide.

I'll take the M134A1 Vulcan--modified with armor-piercing round to punch the heads of 3-4 zombies with one; save the bullet. 1 bullet for 5 zombies...veeeery deadly and efficient Laughing

...this is also one airsoft I'd LOVE to get my hands on. Gratitude to the Austrians who displayed the magnificent fire power of the gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DMOn53UCRk&NR=1

...don't mind their sillyness...they might look rather 'dumb' at some point, but with those guns--especially THAT M134A1, I'd gladly call up my club and get together with them in an airsoft match! Zombie plan - Page 2 925746

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 21:24

Whether or not you can lift it by yourself, much less lug it around and remain on your feet when you pull the trigger, is another story...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:19

there's a reason these...

...are fired from a weapon mount. And AP rounds from that thing would punch through more than just 3-4 zombie heads. If you could even hit 'em in the head with that. The point of a minigun is the sheer volume of ammunition it can dispense... not a good choice if your supplies are limited.
oh, and that burst of less than six seconds was 400 rounds. Awesome!
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:38

Can we all just agree that if we have this guy on our side...

Zombie plan - Page 2 Ash-williams-evil-dead-74400

...all will be well.
rusty-spring
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:44

truth.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:49

Army of Darkness for the win. Why they didn't give this movie an Oscar is beyond me.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Jul 2008 - 0:18

We could always call Chuck Norris and he'll round house kick the zombies away :p

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 3:10

Well during the year I ended up doing some of the things that the zombie survival guide said (cause I was bored).\

Heres some reviews for some of the weapons I tested (notice I didn’t do guns because everyone knows a zombie dies if you shoot at it).

Katana-I tried the easiest to get store bought katana I could get in order to test its strength a swung it down on a log multiple times it held out for 300 swings before the blade became noticeably dulled a lot then on the 500th swing the sword snapped in half and almost stabbed me in the arm.

The kabana’s durability was a problem for me so I decided to craft a better sword for killing zombies the design I chose for it was the sakabato(reversed blade sword).
I picked up some quarter inch steel. Premade steel has much more integrity that anything I forged from old steel I made the sword full tang sharpened up the backside and made the tip pointy the result was a very solid sword.
Since a sakabato has no blade on the side that you hit stuff with it will not dull. The flat edge of the sword crushes through the skull and saves you the trouble of getting too stuck in the skull. Of course I could still turn the blade over and behead a zombie.
Sakabato-perfect for me solid won’t break or become useless from dulling

A full-size sword will not work in doors so I decided to get a mid sized sword my first choice was the machete. I picked one up and I wasn’t too enthused with it machetes aren’t really all that sharp they are made for cutting leaves and small branches which doesn’t need much blade. The shape of the blade increases speed so it can come down on a zombie head faster.
I decided to get something better I went back to my ancestry and broke out my bolohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_knife a bolo is the sword of the Philippines it was originally made for the same thing as the machete but it has a couple things going for it that I like better. The bolo is made with a wider tip this moves the center of gravity towards the tip and allows for faster swings the bolo is also used for breaking open coconuts so it will break through a skull. Bolos were once made for killing people in war and are still used by the Filipino army today the bolo has a full tang and is very solid.
Bolo-will it blend? Yes

Knives- I decided to test knives that were found around the house instead of knives that are made for killing cause really how many ordinary people have a trench spike (me).
-for a test I stabbed them into a piece of sheet metal with wood behind it (the wood was one of those crappy doors)
Folding knives-I stabbed a very common looking hunting knife into the target I stabbed it hard as if my life depended on it multiple times around the tenth stab the blade became separated from the handle. In close combat with a zombie folding knives are made of fail.

Kitchen knife- by far the best contender the non serrated full tang kitchen knife fared best with the target but one brand excelled above my other crappy ones and that brand was Cutco the knife didn’t dull didn’t chip didn’t break and after the testing it still made my dinner. So when in doubt steal your rich neighbor’s expensive Cutco knives.

*Balisong(butterfly knife) - normal balisongs in particular are pretty useless if you don’t know how to use them so I had to review a balisong I made in order for it to be a viable choice you must be skilled with a balisong I can open my balisong and stab at an eye socket in a split second. But when that is not fast enough another option appears. Something about my balisong that is very different from others is that I made it in such a way that the handles weigh 5 pounds so I can flip the knife open hitting a zombie in the face with the hand potentially bludgeoning it while opening it at the same time then finish it off with a good eye stab.

Higurashi hatchet-(if you have watched higurashi no naku koro ni then it’s the hatchet that Rena has) I tested this one for fun. sadly I couldn’t find a real higurashi hatchet at any store so I had to make my own some steel and some plywood handles later I had my very own higurashi hatchet.
The hook of this hatchet gives it weight right at the tip of the blade which makes the swing much faster but the sharp point of the hook itself penetrates like a hot knife through butter. The only problem is it can be hard to pull the axe back out.
So in terms of practicality no but I would still carry it just cause it looks cool.

If zombies suddenly appeared I would go out and deanimate them riding around on a sissy girls bike that’s covered in blood my mission statement would be: by killing these I gain the leftover life. But if I see a building like a mall lets say that’s full of zombies I am ramming a commercial jet into that remotely. The guide says to eliminate unnecessary risks a commercial jet is just one way of doing it.
Long post is long.
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 4:18

Bumped for a potentially interesting/popular survey.

Suppose now you're caught in a zombie survival situation. Tell us the details, as dictated by the format below:

1. Your primary weapon (one only)
2. Your secondary weapon (one only)
3. Your melee weapon (one only)
4. The location
5. Your companion(s) (three, tops)
6. Your vehicle (one only)
7. The background music

I'll start:

1. Franchi SPAS-15
2. Glock 17
3. Crowbar
4. My neighborhood
5. My wife and kids
6. A Humvee
7. Yakety Sax by Benny Hill

Go go go.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 4:32

Ar-15. It's popular for sport shooting now, so parts are easy to find and the military uses the same ammo.

1911. Like above, parts everywhere. Military doesn't use it anymore, but where there are 9mm, there are .45s

Machete. Tough as nails and doesn't require much sharpening. Can also be used as a tool.

4. The location
??? You want me to specify a location where I'd bunker up, or where I'd like to play out this type of situation?

I'd use a grocery store or some warehouse with plenty of supplies to last a few months as my fort.

If I had a choice, I'd choose Long beach, of course. I know the city like the back of my hand.

My older brother, my Corpsman uncle (for obvious reasons), and my dad.

Gotta be my 4Runner. Toyota = Decent mileage and easy maintenance.

7. The background music
The Eagles discography.
Sintendo
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 10:01

M14 (you'd be surprised how many we have left around here... and how common .308 is)

GLOCK 21 (for obvious reasons)

dude... one?! that's totally unrealistic for me. But okay. A kodachi made of grade 4 titanium alloy.
-if that's unavailable, my heron-mark.

4. The location
'round here, I'd imagine. I'd probably hole up in the fallout shelter under the armory I work at, if I could get there (more MREs and water down there than I could consume in a decade)

My brother, a friend I've known forever who's an ex-15T (and current UFC fighter), another friend I've known forever who owns more revolvers than I own swords.
also, we'd probably wind up picking up a shitload of survivors and bringing 'em to the shelter... but those are my preferred brothers-in-arms for anti-zombie combat.

Ideally an up-armored HMMWV (M1151)... but we'd probably end up modifying my '68 chevy van for combat.

7. The background music
We'd probably wind up playing a lot of AC/DC.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 10:17

1. Saiga 12 (Semi Auto magazine holding Shotgun, Shotguns are the best for zombies, but pump actions dont really have a high refire rate, and having to jam each round in is dead slow, hence the magazine fed shutgun for me)
2. Makarov PM (Sora likes that gun: small size, low recoil. perfect for a lady Very Happy)
3. Katana
4. My apartment
5. My Fiancee
6. A Humvee
7. Late Goodbye - Poets of the Fall
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 10:28

1. Flame thrower
Although ammunition is scarce, I think this is something you would like to hold when a horde of zombies came rushing at you--burn them all! Smell that? That's gasoline...smells like victory! If that runs out, time to turn to Molotov Cocktail (Torch them up and fall back to a safe distance. Watch them fry as the fire toast their brains to annihilation before they all collapse like dominos! A sight I'd love to see)

2. M1911A1
Save the flame thrower when you're facing a horde of them. When you're up against 2-4, draw the .45 and blast a hole in their head! Send them far-far away!

3. Fire Axe
Anything that's salvageable is ok. When they came close, slash their heads off with the axe to make sure they don't come back to hunt you.

4. Anywhere but not around Tokyo; a bunker filled with survivalist, to be sure.
If Tokyo is infected, you DO NOT WANT to go to the streets and face a horde of zombies rushing at you. In a bunker is fine--especially if there's enough food and supplies and there's only one way in and out. Torch them in the entrance and keep them away.

5. My friends from the airsoft club (Yoshio-san, Ono-san and Ai-san)
I'll take the three fiercest guys (and gal) in the club and equip them with something long-range lethal--Ono with the MG, Yoshio with a scoped rifle, and Ai with an Assault Rifle. Then each should at least carry a medkit just in case...

6. SdKfZ 251. Flammwagen
Run through the blockade of zombies in high speed while torching them to their annihilation while picking up survivors and carry them to safety. Watch the zombies running after you (or dragging themselves after you) in flames before they all collapse with their brains toasted to annihilation. Once we're out to safety, we can ditch it and pick a ride. But if that's unavailable, and we're on a military base, I say an M113 APC with the auto-turret mount. If that's unavailable too, a police car with a good siren and a good bumper would do.

7. Barry's 'Eve of Destruction'
Nothing came close when zombies are around trying to horde you than that song...

I don't know why, but these days I'm having the vibe with flame-weapons after watching CoD: World at War. In reality, our carbon-based structure--dead or alive--couldn't stand fire for too long. Its actually quite nice to see them burn. Slowly falling apart piece by piece before collapsing and...well, there you have it. In zombie survivability, I'll be using some science to back things up and am not referencing from video games. Who would? Laughing

Heh, wish video games have something like this in common. Things going on in the video game about zombies aren't that realistic... Awesome! Wink

Last edited by Panzer IV on Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 11:55; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 11:12

BTW: I Totally forgot to post this:

I play CSS Zombie mod, and here are two of the sprays I use regularly.

Number one:
Zombie plan - Page 2 Zombie21280x960ng0

Number two:

Zombie plan - Page 2 Zombiepostersmallxy5

Enjoy Wink
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Wed 27 Aug 2008 - 14:01

1) Crossbow. Yeah that's right, I want a cross bow. Why? The twang of a bowstring may make some sound, but it's a lot more quite then a gun. Important if you want to avoid attracting every zombie this side of the Mississippi. Sure I could get a silenced gun, and sub sonic ammo. However arrows are easier to make then bullets. That, and there aren't as many legal issues. Who wants to have their silencer confiscated the day before the zombie apocalypses?

2) M4, because when the shit hits the fan, I will want a gun. You know what makes the M-16 a great weapon? First accuracy, important for those head shots. That, and Ideally you would be carrying a couple extra upper receivers, and transform the my 5.56mm weapon into a 9mm weapon. Good when you can't be sure what ammo you'll find. Get a long barrel set up for that long range shot, then slap on the short barrel for clearing that warehouse.

3) Crowbar. Titanium of course to cut down on weight, and help durability. Crushing the brain, will hopefully cut down on bodily fluids, thus reducing the risk of contamination. That, and when your not crushing brains you can be opening doors, lockers, and the like.

4) Kirtland AFB, 11th paragraph down. I don't know what it's like, but hopefully it puts LoCs fallout shelter to shame. That, and if the shit every really, and I mean really hits the fan you have fucking nukes. Not even one, or two, but what is likely a significant percentage of the US stockpile. That's a hell of a bang to go off on.

5) My best friend, who is currently in Oregon. He may be a hippy, but he's smart. I know he worries about the zombie threat himself. I also know he's joined the competitive shooting club. Finally I know I could get along with him for a damn long time if it came to that. His girlfriend. I don't know her very well, but if my buddy can get along with her I'm sure I can too. That, and it'll be important to for them to be able to 'relieve' tension. Finally Jessica Alba. Cause if my friend is going to be relieving tension, so do I. [I might not be the last man on earth, but I'm might well be the last living single man she'll ever see. Giggid Giggid Goo]

6) Electrically assisted mountain bike. Fuel isn't an issue. Either I recharge with solar cells, run an alternator set up, or I just make due without the assist. I can lug it on my back if I have to, and I'll be hard pressed to find terrain I can't cross with it. Finally, it wont make much sound to attract nearby zombies.

7) Always depends on what happening. However given the nature of events there will be at least one moment when I want Breathe, by Prodigy. Then again the irony of Apocalypse Please, by muse wouldn't be lost on me. Nor the excellent tunes of the song itself.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 20:16

a different take on what to do during the zombie apocalypse: