Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A list of Anime... from a paralell universe

+3
windfish55
Plaxy
SPARTAN 119
7 posters

Go down

A list of Anime... from a paralell universe Empty A list of Anime... from a paralell universe

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 16:59

A thread idea I ripped of 4chan, Post you "paralell anime" (basically the opposite of what an anime is in real life) here's a list to start you off:

Life Note: A detective named Darkness Yagami discovers a notebook that can bring the dead back to life by writing their names in the notebook. A serial killer known only as M tries to hunt down and kill Darkness because he keeps reviving his victims. Darkness' girlfriend, Misa, is a highly intelligent but little known theoretical physicist with genius level IQ.

Dye (opposite of Bleach if it isn't obvious): A teenage boy who's name is NOT a Japanese word for a fruit discovers that it's his destiny to fight living people with a gun. Known for quality background art and character development.

Coincidence/Moving Day: A modern-day Japanese schoolgirl with the magic power to make things weaker is summoned to the Middle Ages by a NOT genderbended King Arthur who would prefer you not call him Saber. His reason for summoning this girl: To find the Ark of the Covenant. People survive if they are killed.

The Elation of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya is a completely normal girl with completely normal friends and a completely normal life. Nothing weird happens.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119 on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 19:51; edited 1 time in total
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

A list of Anime... from a paralell universe Empty Re: A list of Anime... from a paralell universe

Post by Plaxy Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 18:29

Gunslinger boy: a group of adolecent boys who are NOT cyborgs live the life of terrorist to assassinate political figures to stop a tyranical Italian goverment.

(Sorry couldn't resist)
Plaxy
Plaxy

Male

Forum Posts : 83

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Soliel(so-lè)

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

A list of Anime... from a paralell universe Empty Re: A list of Anime... from a paralell universe

Post by windfish55 Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 1:53

Life Note sounds pretty cool. I'd watch that.
windfish55
windfish55

Male

Forum Posts : 145

Fan of : Shonen Knife

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 2:28

Slightly off-topic, but I once fooled a friend of mine who was a newbie to anime that Ghost in the Shell was about the adventures of several cute little marshmallow ghosts who lived in Easter egg shells. I wish I had recorded that conversation; the con lasted longer than I could've ever imagined.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 2:32

I'd totally watch that, Nacht.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 3:19

High School of the Living: Dead people wake up in purgatory, only to find that they're still in high school and cannot die. Fanservice is limited and the show contains lots of comedy and emotionally moving scenes. The main character's love interest ends up being a tiny, quiet girl who everyone else perceives as an enemy.

Zombie Beats!: High Schoolers that are not dead find out that their friends can die when their school is attacked by undead. Grim and loaded with bloody action and fanservice. The main character gets caught in a love triangle between two girls with smoking hot bodies.
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 3:28

I see what you did there, Outfox. Laughing

Really clever, actually. Works quite well, I'd say.
Five_X
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 10:37

0utf0xZer0 wrote:High School of the Living: Dead people wake up in purgatory, only to find that they're still in high school and cannot die. Fanservice is limited and the show contains lots of comedy and emotionally moving scenes. The main character's love interest ends up being a tiny, quiet girl who everyone else perceives as an enemy.

Isn't that Angel Beats!? Very Happy
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 14:22

Kiskaloo wrote:
0utf0xZer0 wrote:High School of the Living: Dead people wake up in purgatory, only to find that they're still in high school and cannot die. Fanservice is limited and the show contains lots of comedy and emotionally moving scenes. The main character's love interest ends up being a tiny, quiet girl who everyone else perceives as an enemy.

Isn't that Angel Beats!? Very Happy

You and Five both picked up on that. Now I'm wondering if I should have made it a bit more subtle. Very Happy
0utf0xZer0
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down