Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network

+2
Triela
austinhowell
6 posters

Go down

does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network Empty does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 17:11

does anyone on here play mw2 on playstation network
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts : 259

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network Empty Re: does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network

Post by Triela Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 17:50

I have a PS3, but I never played Modern Warfare before. You know, I never played with anyone I know on the PS3 or the Wii. When I go home for the summer I'll give out my info for gamer codes and I can play with you guys. I'm also gonna get XBox live for The Passing for Left 4 Dead 2. I'm gonna have it for a while If anyone wants to play L4D2 with me they can. =D Hopefully I'll get everything hooked up once I get out of school.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network Empty Re: does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network

Post by austinhowell Sun 18 Apr 2010 - 18:43

cool
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke is Good Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 2:33

Triela wrote:I have a PS3, but I never played Modern Warfare before. You know, I never played with anyone I know on the PS3 or the Wii. When I go home for the summer I'll give out my info for gamer codes and I can play with you guys. I'm also gonna get XBox live for The Passing for Left 4 Dead 2. I'm gonna have it for a while If anyone wants to play L4D2 with me they can. =D Hopefully I'll get everything hooked up once I get out of school.

L4D2 on a console?! I can't imagine playing L4D with a controller, I'm way too ingrained to playing the first one on PC.

On topic though, I play MW2 on Xbox Live. Xbox live has features like GLOBAL MUTE, which makes playing games like MW2 tolerable. Extremely popular games that attract an unsavory community require such things. Metal Gear Online however is just masochism.
Nuke is Good
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 2:59

I do!! I do!! Though I haven't explored multiplayer extensively just yet, but I would like an experienced partner to help me get those few extra stars.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 16:07

what is your online id boomer_gonz (if your comftorable putting it on an open forum ill also send you a pm) i'll send a friend request) mine is austin007powers(on psn)
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WEBER Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 8:40

I play mw2 on ps3 too. Look for INJECTIONEST.

Last edited by WEBER on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
WEBER
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 13:34

ill try to send a friend request i was up till 4 in the morning so im syill sort of waking up, but im getting on in a second
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 16:20

i sent it does your avatar have a softball i think it is
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WEBER Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 22:11

I don't think so. I didn't really think about it. does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network 367
I'll ceck tomarow.
WEBER
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 16:08

ok
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 18:43

Bollocks, I wish PC owners of the game could play with PS3 owners.

I got The game but only on steam. if anyone want to help me or needs help getting the stars on the PC please let me know in a PM.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 18:50

TOO BAD does anyone on here play modern warfare 2 online on playstation network 249364
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down