Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gsg episodes from playstation store

+4
Nachtsider
Danjo3
Triela
austinhowell
8 posters

Go down

gsg episodes from playstation store Empty gsg episodes from playstation store

Post by austinhowell Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 23:41

im about to buy a season of gsg from the playstation store . im going to buy all episodes but i was wondering which season should i buy first?
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Forum Posts : 259

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

gsg episodes from playstation store Empty Re: gsg episodes from playstation store

Post by Triela Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 1:30

Season 1. No brainer.
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

gsg episodes from playstation store Empty Re: gsg episodes from playstation store

Post by Danjo3 Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 1:37

Triela wrote:Season 1. No brainer.
Ditto.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 6:35

yeah def season 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 9:13

How can you even ask that question?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 15:29

i dont know . i wasnt thinking there for a second
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Hilshire Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 16:03

Be a rebel! Download Season Two first! :p

I've got both on DVD, so I don't need to waste the space on my drive. But then I'm guilty of having Season One still on my 360's HD... and both seasons in iTunes...
Triela Hilshire
Triela Hilshire

Female

Forum Posts : 150

Fan of : Triela, Henrietta, Rico, Beatrice, Angelica, and... Claes.

Original Characters : Karin Hilshire

Comments : Karin Hilshire, WoD character based off of Triela from Gunslinger Girl.

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 16:22

Triela Hilshire wrote:Be a rebel! Download Season Two first! :p

I've got both on DVD, so I don't need to waste the space on my drive. But then I'm guilty of having Season One still on my 360's HD... and both seasons in iTunes...

Yeah. I'm guilty of dowloading Gunslinger Girl Season 1 onto my laptop right now. XD I lent my fist season to my cousin and I want to see it!!!! ;_;
Triela
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2746

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna, Iain

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 16:45

i just started to download the first 9 episodes of season 1 and i will start on the last 4 probably next week
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Hilshire Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 18:47

Better get those last four. gsg episodes from playstation store Icon_biggrin I remember downloading all 13 on the 360 one morning, took a few hours, then started watching at 9pm one night to watch the first episode. Then noticed it was 3 in the morning for some reason... gsg episodes from playstation store 95912
Triela Hilshire
Triela Hilshire

Female

Comments : Karin Hilshire, WoD character based off of Triela from Gunslinger Girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 20:34

Triela Hilshire wrote:Better get those last four. gsg episodes from playstation store Icon_biggrin I remember downloading all 13 on the 360 one morning, took a few hours, then started watching at 9pm one night to watch the first episode. Then noticed it was 3 in the morning for some reason... gsg episodes from playstation store 95912
If you watched all 13 episodes at once, its about 6 hours long.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 20:40

yah i get home at about 3:20 and i stated getting the episodes and started the download at 6 o clock it was only 53 percent done with the first
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Hilshire Fri 30 Apr 2010 - 23:32

ElfenMagix wrote:
Triela Hilshire wrote:Better get those last four. gsg episodes from playstation store Icon_biggrin I remember downloading all 13 on the 360 one morning, took a few hours, then started watching at 9pm one night to watch the first episode. Then noticed it was 3 in the morning for some reason... gsg episodes from playstation store 95912
If you watched all 13 episodes at once, its about 6 hours long.

Yep, 6 1/2 hours to watch the whole series in one go. I had no regrets, though sleep has a nasty way of sneaking up on you when you pull those unexpected video marathons. gsg episodes from playstation store 617495
Triela Hilshire
Triela Hilshire

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Sat 1 May 2010 - 11:57

im leaving the playstation at my house while im at my dads over the weekend so the episodes finish downloading . next week i pick up another psn card so i can get the last 4
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 11:57

ya psn finaly gets stuff to doundload

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Hansen Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 23:32

If I may ask, why would you pay to download Season 1 from PSN when the whole thing is up on YouTube for free, legally, from FUNimation themselves?
Chris Hansen
Chris Hansen

Male

Forum Posts : 40

Fan of : Dateline NBC "To Catch a Predator"

Original Characters : ...working on it (srsly)...

Comments : ...have a seat....

Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 3:48

Because your own personal copies of the episodes can be viewed anywhere and anytime without having to go on the Web?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 22:15

good point

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 22:01

to bad they dont have black lagoon episodes
austinhowell
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum