Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non GSG Idea Thread

3 posters

Go down

Non GSG Idea Thread Empty Non GSG Idea Thread

Post by sasahara17 Mon 3 Aug 2009 - 8:02

Some of you may have noticed how I haven’t been coming up with any new GSG fanfic ideas lately. The answer to that is surprisingly simple; My fickle muse has been hard at work coming up with ideas for other fandoms. And there are A LOT of ideas.

Again, I’m not too sure about starting up another thread, especially one not GSG related. So I’ll just leave a few samples here and see what kind of feedback I get. Despite the fact it’s not GSG, please humor me.

BTW the last idea may be of use to the GSG community.

RP Idea for Exalted

It’s well known that Sidereal Exalted have their secrets. The Bronze Faction has secrets. The Gold Faction has secrets. Even Ronins have secrets… But one woman is privy to more secrets than most.

A fairly powerful Solar circle (not affiliated with the Gold Faction in any way) with a whole lot of balls has managed to infiltrate Yu-Shan during Calibration and have attempted to steal a lot of Sidereal files, mostly pertaining to stuff relating to their dealings with the Realm. However their break and entry was discovered by a lone Sidereal, who successfully prevented the theft… before getting kidnapped by the Solar Circle who intend to interrogate her to make up for their blotched theft. Well, they can’t leave empty handed can they?

That Sidereal was Sapphire Sparrow, the one Sidereal who knows highly classified information of both the Bronze and Gold Factions. Naturally, given that it’s clear the damn Solars intend to squeeze every drop of info from her that they can, it’s a disaster just waiting to happen.

The Protagonists/PCs are a team sent from either the major Sidereal faction with orders to rescue Sparrow using any means necessary. Given Sparrow had mentioned in passing she was about to go Ronin after her lengthily stint with the Golds, both factions aim to rescue and hopefully impress Sparrow enough she’d defect to/stay with their faction.

On the other hand, the Protagonists/PCs could be the Solar Circle how have made off with Sparrow, who now are the target of every fate manipulating demigod and their unwitting servants this side of Creation.

Fanfic Idea for Harry Potter

Harry Potter is a squib. Become of some cosmic joke, the chosen one can’t cast a single spell. His wand might as well be a wooden matchstick for all it’s worth. Despite this, he STILL has to go through Hogwarts and defect the Dark Lord waiting for him at the other end of the tunnel without an ounce of magical ability.

Thankfully, Harry is not without his own advantages.

For one, he is very, very fit. As in, ‘running up the side of a cliff face fit and then making a ten foot leap onto a hanging pole’ fit. Much to Snape’s dismay, he’s as also good at Potions as his mother since it’s the only thing he can do beside Muggle Studies. And he’s got a knack for turning everyday items into useful stuff. So perhaps fighting six Dementors without a Partonus isn’t as hopeless as it might seem after all!

Armed with extreme physical prowess, a number of homemade tools, a whole lot of magical potions and of course his snarky sharp tongue, Harry will stumble (and run, and sprint, and climb, and jump, and wall run, and roof run, and a whole lot of other things) his way through the Harry Potter Saga. If he’s lucky, he’ll come out the other side.

…Basically the Prince of Persia or Altair versus the Dark Lord Voldermort.

Fanfic Crossover Idea; It’s just a Game…

A parody in the vein of Deaths and Droids; basically the cast of one anime play a tabletop RPG or MMORPG based on another series. Example, the cast of Bleach play an online roleplaying game based on Naruto (Ichigo is Naruto, Kenpachi is Gai, Renji plays Kiba, Rukia plays Hinata(!), Orihime plays Sakura, and so on), or the SOS brigade playing One Piece. The idea was to focus on their in character and out of character interactions (i.e. ‘Kiba’ lamenting his lack of a Bankai as Naruto kicks his ass).

The GSG/L4D might work as part of this idea though.

Imagine, the Handsome Men play SWA girl avatars thanks to a hoimehade mod, unaware they are playing against their SWA counterparts across the word. 'Hentietta' is punched off the side of the rooftop by the Tank and dies, Danielle weeps believing she's just done her sister a grave injustice...

...and in Italy, Henrietta is like "Whoot! I'm on a roll!" while Claes is observing how morbid it is to be killing avatars looking errily like themselves.

It’s a very vague idea at the moment, but I’ll just leave it here…
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Non GSG Idea Thread Empty Re: Non GSG Idea Thread

Post by emperor Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 7:07

I like Harry Potter idea. It would be more fun to read if its story being like that. cheers
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 7:41

"And he’s got a knack for turning everyday items into useful stuff. So
perhaps fighting six Dementors without a Partonus isn’t as hopeless as
it might seem after all!"

Harry Potter is McGuyver? Sounds awesome either way Very Happy
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 16:03

The GSG/L4D might work as part of this idea though.

Imagine,
the Handsome Men play SWA girl avatars thanks to a hoimehade mod,
unaware they are playing against their SWA counterparts across the
word. 'Hentietta' is punched off the side of the rooftop by the Tank
and dies, Danielle weeps believing she's just done her sister a grave
injustice...

...and in Italy, Henrietta is like "Whoot! I'm on
a roll!" while Claes is observing how morbid it is to be killing
avatars looking errily like themselves.

It’s a very vague idea at the moment, but I’ll just leave it here…

^that.

WIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down