Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic projects ideas you never started

+14
FearTheLASERFACE
Nachtsider
MP5
Professor Voodoo
Robert Frazer
boomer_gonz
ChaosKin640
Odon
ElfenMagix
tremec6speed
emperor
hydra282
Jacen Starslayer
SPARTAN 119
18 posters

Go down

Fanfic projects ideas you never started Empty Fanfic projects ideas you never started

Post by SPARTAN 119 Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 23:28

Post the fanfiction ideas for anything (not just GsG) that you are never got started (but may at some point in the future), or comment on other people's ideas. Might post some excerpts I have floating around in my head.

Title Undecided

Black Lagoon/ GsG crossover
Plot Summary: Takes place after the Hansel and Gretal Arc, with the Romanian twin, after being shot as seen in the anime, are rescued by the SWA and converted into cyborgs. They are mostly in line with Gen. 1s, but their conditioning is much lighter, as they still have memories of their past, and, because of their past experience, work without a handler. Their weapons have been modified slightly, with both of them carrying both a light machine gun and melee weapon, Hansel an M240 light machine gun and his trademark battle axe and Gretel her BAR and a katana (or maybe a machete). They are sent on a mission back Roanapur to take out some arms suppliers in the both Italian and Russian Mafia who happen to be smuggling arms to the Padania. Chaos insues.
Quotes: "It's like we I before, as long as we keep killing, we will never die"

Title Undecided, possibly "Left 2 Die"
Highschool of the Dead
Plot Summary: David Weston, A Canadian tourist (who happens to be something of a self insert- he has my nationality and a personality, but a different (albiet similar, but not I'm not telling my real last name) last name and somewhat different backstory) ends up trapped in the Tokunosu airport with SAT sniper Rika Minami. When the airport is overrun, only he and Rika survive. Now, they must fight their way through the airport to an evac via a JSDF helicopter. However, when the helicopter crashes on landing due an infected pilot, Rika and David must find their own way off the island airport and through the hordes of the living dead that have overrun Tokunosu. As if the zombies weren't bad enough, David was with a (now-dead) English speaking tour group, and his Japanese is limited to a few mostly useless words and phrases he remembers from anime, and Rika does not speak a word of English.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Fanfic projects ideas you never started Empty Re: Fanfic projects ideas you never started

Post by Jacen Starslayer Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 0:30

Mass Effect / Ghostwalker Romance novel series

Plot Summary: Before Saren's Geth Attack on Eden prime, Cerberus an organization known for advancing Humanity by any means necessary began work on creating a group of super soldiers who had unique biotic abilities. However, while the first generation of Ghostwalkers were on a training mission for one of the project's backers, a patrolling Alliance frigate the SSV Pearl Harbor entered the system where the tests were occurring. To ensure the project's secrecy, the Cerberus group responsible for the experiment fired upon and quickly forced the Captain to make an emergency landing on the planet. Now the surviving members of the Pearl Harbor must survive while being hunted by a group of elite biotic super solders whose job is to eliminate or capture all witnesses.

Mahou Sensei Negima/Dungeons and Dragons
It has been several months since Negi Springfield and his students returned from the Magical World and for the most part, everything has gone back to normal. That is until a young swordsman from the Magical World stumbles through the solitary remaining portal to the Real World and suddenly appears in the basement of Mahora Jr High. Will Mahora ever be the same?
Jacen Starslayer
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Fanfic projects ideas you never started Empty Newest Idea

Post by Jacen Starslayer Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 16:39

A 'To Aru Majutsu no Index' story

Plot Summary: After thwarting a bank robbery, America born Judgment member Alex Hunter gets drawn into a series of escalating events meeting new friends and powerful enemies. Can he and his friends protect Academy City?

Cast list:
Alex Hunter - a Sophmore at Fujiyou High School at Academy City as well as a Level 4 Electro-master. He's a member of Judgment's 255th Branch in charge of protecting the 14th District where all of the overseas students live. He specializes screwing with the human nervous system as well as manipulating the polarity of molecules in the air for defense and offense.

Cherea Wynters - A Freshman at Nagatenjouki Academy, a Level 3 Teleporter, a Gun Otaku and a technological genius. Her teleporting abilities are limited in which she can only teleport up to thirty meters in her line of sight and teleport items to her hands at a radius of fifty meters. Her parents are both in Anti-Skill and tell her that she is not allowed to 'confiscate' weapons from criminals for her collection of firearms. She has a habit of engaging in vigilante activities.

Ayame Nakamura - Level 4 Esper and Junior at Nagatenjouki Academy. Her power is Telepathy/Dream manipulation. Roommate of Cherea. Her nickname is the 'Succubus' since her hobbies involve tormenting people who sleep in class by controlling their dreams. She is spiteful, vengeful, and lustful which tends to under the skin of Cherea Wynters.

Takeshi Maruyama - Level 4 Esper, Junior at Fujiyou High School, and delinquent. His power lies in the manipulation of Darkness and Shadows. He can also travel through shadows like they were doors. He is Prideful, loves alcohol, and women.

Kiyoshi Watanabe - Recent transfer student to Fujiyou High School he is in the same class as Touma Kamijou and Alex Hunter. He is a Level 0 who seems to be blessed with unnaturally good luck. So good is his luck that stop lights change color as soon as he gets to a stop sign, he can run a full speed through a dense crowd, and elevators, trains, and taxicabs are always waiting for him. Some people say that his luck is like magic but no one knows for sure.

Touma Kamijou - Protagonist of To Aru Majutsu no Index. He is a selfless person with a strong sense of justice. He's a level 0 Esper with a unique ability known as Imagine Breaker for his right arm, which has the ability to nullify any magical or psionic effect as well as curse him with extremely bad luck.

Mikoto Misaka - Protagonist of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Third most powerful Esper in Academy City and one of only 7 Espers to achieve the rank of Level 5. Her ability is Electromanipulation. And her signature move is to electromagnetically launch an arcade token at approximately 3 times the speed of sound, granting her the nickname of 'Railgun.'

Kuroko Shirai - Secondary Protagonist of To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. She is a Level 4 Esper with the ability to teleport herself and things that she touches (Maximum weight 130.7 Kilograms, maximum distance 81.5meters). She has a severe infatuation on Mikoto and as such gets 'shocked' by the target of her affection.

Noriko Fujimoto - Level 4 Esper, Senior at Nagatenjouki, Academy, and Student president. Her ability is 'Command' in which she can order a subject to do anything, Limit one sentence and she has to look the person in the eye. They are compelled to do it. She is a treacherous, patient woman who acts like a woman of nobility.

Hanabi Satou - Pyrokinetic Gemstone (Natural Psychic) whose power level is unknown but possibly level four. She has a voracious appetite and has a habit of saying: "Fire is at the top of every food chain, and it has a voracious appetite."

Daichi Morita - Geokinetic Gemstone who manipulates the ground and rocks. Is honorable but extremely lazy unless you piss him off...

Shiro Yoshiyuki - A humble but powerful Ice-using Gemstone. Shiro is cold, emotionless and ruthless.

Fumiko Kojima - A kind hearted Level 4 Gemstone with the Aero Hand ability or the ability to manipulate wind. She loves shopping and wearing the latest fashions.

Father Jacob Frost - A mage of Necessarius. He has gathered a group of "Natural" psychics to wage a 'Hidden' War against Academy City. He is known as Libra72. He spells are designed around inflicting and healing wounds. On a side note, he loves curry.

"The Observer" - An enigmatic character who manipulates Time and Space. His power has made him immortal. He is emotionally distant and detached.
Jacen Starslayer
Jacen Starslayer

Male

Forum Posts : 525

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve 2, Fate/Stay Night, Ah! My Goddess, etc.

Original Characters : Jay Valentine

Comments : "The man who tries to please everyone, will never be happy with themselves."

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Fanfic projects ideas you never started Empty Re: Fanfic projects ideas you never started

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 18:36

For me I would have to say a Stargate SG1 cross over with Gundam Seed. It as of yet does not have a title.

Plot Summary
Both of the Seed wars were instigated by the Go'ald inorder to weaken earth as it had advanced genetic engineer knowledge and weapon systems that were rapidly becoming a threat to their empire. After the Second Bloodly Valentine war the Go'ald invade and quickly wipe out the remaining military forces of Zaft, ORB, and the Alliance. In a last ditch effort to save what they can Erica Simmons created a new engine to take them out of Go'ald territory so they load up their remaining forces into the Archangel, minerva, eternal, Rehome, Girty Lue.

Well the ships don't leave go'ld terrritory so much as it jumps into the SG-1 universe as the Go'ald are invading Earth. After discovering that they are in an alternate reality they are unsure of how to proceed until Lacus convinces them not to let the destruction they witnessed happen again.

Cut to the Prometheus on its last legs as the go'ald move in for the kill when the gundams show up shielding the ship telling a confused Jack Oniell to retreat to the moon while they deal with the problem. The Archangel and minerva catch one hatak with their shields down blowlng it into atoms with a combined positron cannon/ beam cannon barrage. Mu and Athrun slip through the shields of another one cutting out the engines and bridge. Meanwhile Kira is cutting death gliders to pieces in full beam spam mode. As the last go'ald ship escapes after demanding they bow before them Lacus cuts in and tells him that she will never let it happen again

The gundam universe ships and gundams will not be super powered they just catch the go'ald off gaurd at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 18:57

Another idea I had was to cross Harry potter with Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha again there is no title. The cross over is limited as it will only borrow ideas from the anime at this point.
The plot begins at Halloween during book one. Hermione is crying in myrtles bathroom because Ron made fun of her for dressing up as her favorite anime character (Nanoha) which wizards don't do. The troll attacks Hermione and myrtle decides in a momment of clarity to not let another person die at the school and tries to give Hermione the power and knowledge to beat the troll. Fate intervenes and myrtle becomes a real life raging heart. Now a real life magical girl Hermione easily fights off the troll. Unknown to Hermione about the same time Harry is mourning the loss of his parents finally knowing the truth about who killed them but not why. This outpouring of emotion combined with how Harry has grown up causes the soul fragment in him to change leading to the creation of a unison device.

Its a bit rough and some parts probably need to be moved around a bit but here is what i had in mind for some of the other characters.

Hermione- Nanoha
Harry- Hayate
goodness remaining in voldemort- Reinforce
Luna -Fate
Susan bones- Signum
Hannah Abbot- Shamal
Remus- Zafira
Tonks- Arf
Chrono-
Lindy-

The bottom line for the plot will be killing of voldemort and then reinventing the magical world and combining it with the muggle world. That and I just like the idea of killing voldemort with the tripple breaker from the end of Nanoha A's

Back to top Go down

Post by hydra282 Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 21:22

For Pokemon i'd like to do one about an agency that goes around the world trying to stop the capturing of legendaries. Also one about the Holon conspiracy and another about the study of pokemon in their habitat.
hydra282
hydra282
Flower Spirit

Male

Forum Posts : 358

Fan of : Henrietta! Beatrice! Elsa!

Original Characters : Zaron + Josie +

Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 21:54

i tried that once writing a story where an OC trainer worked with May and had most of the legendaries between them it didnt get far I think its under an old alias i usedo n fanfiction.net animefan78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 17:14

Inuyasha/ Stargate crossover
Title- Modern Day Fairy Tail

It is an AU consider that I disregard how Inuyasha ended plus I came up with the idea before Inuyasha was over. The idea is that they have killed Naraku and Kagome completed the Jewel. Kagome is wander in the woods near the Sacred tree when she over heres Kikyo talking to her self before she comits suicide. Not wanting to see Inuyasha sad if Kikyo dies and she can't just let Kikyo die Kagome rushes over while subconsciously activating the Jewel. A wish is made bringing Kikyo back to life in a normal human body. Life returns to normal however Kikyo finds her self ill at ease in the village as half of the people still fear her as the walking dead while the other half want her to take over as the priestess again.

It is during this time that Kikyo and Kagome get to talking to one another and Kagome tell her about the future and gives Kikyo her school books to pass the time. Kagome then comes up with the idea of Kikyo taking her place in the future as she does not want to leave Inuyasha and the others behind while feeling ill at ease in her original timeline.

Descisions made Kikyo makes the trip through the well using up the last of the Jewels power and her own powers before the well shuts down. Now in the future she lives with Kagome's family slowly adjusting to life in the future. She lives peacefully in the future for a time initially masquerading as Kagome before being introduced as her cousin who was hiding from a troubled past. A Go'ald party is able to sneak into Japan at this time searchign for the Jewel thinking it is a weapon leading them to the shrine which is thoroughly rasacked. Angered by the destruction and realizing she can't hide from her own powers and desire to help others her spiritual powers return with a vengance easily killing the attacking Jaffa and go'ald leader by purifying the parasites in them.

The fight atracks SG-1 who are in Japan also looking for the Jewel and any Go'ald who may have found a way to earth. Kikyo soon finds herself in Cheneye Mountain shocked at how far mankind has come while SG-1 is equally shocked to find that demons are actually real. She is placed on SG-1 as a medic to try and reduce their time spent in the infirmary and the journey continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 0:42

Another idea I had was to cross Harry potter with Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha again there is no title.

Interesting idea,crazyidiot78! Good
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 17 Jan 2011 - 4:40

I have so many variations on my many GSG fanfic stories that all I have time to do is write brief summaries down lest I forget, but I have every intention of writing/drawing them all! As far as non-GSG fanfiction stories go, the following is what I'd like to do so far I guess:
In The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, The Bad wins because he becomes aware that The Good has removed the bullets from The Ugly's gun, so instead of shifting his attention from The Good to the Ugly and back again, he now concentrates on The Good! Winning fair and square.
(the Ugly's fate might be more straight forward=his share of the money)
Or, The Bad might inform The Ugly of The Good's plan and at that point,
I'm still not sure what might occur once The Ugly becomes armed once more although The Good has no clue of this!

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 1 May 2011 - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011 - 13:13

My gundam seed stargate crossover idea has now been started. Enjoy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6934456/1/Gundam_Gate

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 1:22

GumBall Slinger. Its slated to be the next GsG story in my line up. Its between Solutions Resolution and UN Resolution.

Plot: The Gunslinger Girls and their handlers join the gumball 3000 rally to stop Padania and assorted smugglers from their dirty deeds in a cross-continent - multi-national race.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 5:37

High School of the Dead: Origin
A high school nerd creates a biovirus designed to dramatically increase the breast size of Japanese schoolgirls. However it has unfortunate side effects on the rest of the population, reducing them to drooling idiots at the sight of all this sudden fanservice.

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 482

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 6:21

Odon wrote:High School of the Dead: Origin
A high school nerd creates a biovirus designed to dramatically increase the breast size of Japanese schoolgirls. However it has unfortunate side effects on the rest of the population, reducing them to drooling idiots at the sight of all this sudden fanservice.
So THAT'S what happened huh? My God, it makes perfect sense! Finally we have an explination for why every female in Japan above the age of 15-16 has a minumum 32DD cup size.
ChaosKin640
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 12:26

You mean it wasn't the result of the hormone-riddled McDonald's invasion?

-looks at Big Mac-

Well.....shit.

Or well, you never know. After all any bio-chemical agent needs a 'delivery system'.

boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 13:25

My list of planned GSG stories is of agonising length - some titles include "Mare Nostrum", "Artemis and Adonis", "Pillars of Salt", "Lent (And Not Given Back)", "Sirocco", "Aria", and "The Tame Ducks".

...the trouble is, before I can write a syllable of any of them, I need to finish off currently in-progress stories "Next-Gen" and "My Name is Legion" - which is where the problem lies. Embarassed
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 25 Apr 2011 - 16:37

Like Robert I have a ridiculously unbalanced Ideas:Completed Work ratio. I have Marisa & Elio's next 5 episodes planned and there's still six chapters of Nicco & Dario's story to finish.

Once Patchwork Fratello is done I plan to organize a collaborative story. I'll do an introduction chapter then any author willing to join in writes a chapter featuring their own OC's (or canon characters). I'll then edit it all into a (hopefully) coherent tale.
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3428

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 2:09

Give Unto Caesar
A dystopian story looking at a future Italy that's become a dictatorship thanks to conditioning technology. The limitations of using conditioning on a widespread basis has been overcome by creating a cult of personality around one man: 'Sainted Jean' Croce, with the proletarian populace bound to him as Rico once was. To avoid the hubris that any dictator surrounded by sycophants is prone to, Jean has 'Enrica', actually a cyborg girl conditioned and altered in appearance to look and act like the spiteful 'ghost Enrica' of canon. The problem is that this is only a setting, not a story in itself.

All I've got for another idea is this:
Report by the Guellfi Inquiry into Allegations Regarding the Social Welfare Agency. Take it from there.

There's also that murder mystery idea that became "Infidelity" instead.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sun 1 May 2011 - 3:40

I have this idea kicking around in this nutty skull of mine for several days....
Remember Home Alone? Well, I imagined me own set of baddies (techo-anarchists) storming the SWA after Ernesto spilled the beans about the location of the headquarters. This would happen at the same time most of the cyborgs and agents are going all out against Dante, Padania and the mercenary recruits.
No one but tech staff, a few guards and other non fightin' folks remain!
Who shall stop the evil doers?
Welllll, I pictured two heroins like Marisa and Monty, or Francesca and Ayden, etc, you get the idea.
It reminds me of Home Alone not so much for comedic aspect, but for the girls having the weight of defending the entire facility versus
criminals. I can imaging them running around with communications cut, trying to protect the civilian staff, the expensive and high tech secret equipment all the while taking the offensive when ever possible. The idea seems interesting to me. (technically it can be any one or two cyborgs, it's just the notion of pitting a few versus the many with the attackers having the advantage, 'cause the defenders don't know how many they are up against, where they are located and rescuing potential victims as well as
the valuable research data and equipment!)

Last edited by tremec6speed on Fri 8 Feb 2013 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Sun 1 May 2011 - 10:07

tremec6speed wrote:I have this idea kicking around in this nutty skull of mine for several days....
Remember Home Alone? Well, I imagined me own set of baddies (the Phalanx) storming the SWA after Ernesto spilled the beans about the location of the headquarters. This would happen at the same time most of the cyborgs and agents are going all out against Dante, Padania and the mercenary recruits.
No one but tech staff, a few guards and other non fightin' folks remain!
Who shall stop the evil doers?
Welllll, I pictured two heroins like Marisa and Monty, or Francesca and Ayden, etc, you get the idea.
It reminds me of Home Alone not so much for comedic aspect, but for the girls having the weight of defending the entire facility versus
criminals. I can imaging them running around with communications cut, trying to protect the civilian staff, the expensive and high tech secret equipment all the while taking the offensive when ever possible. The idea seems interesting to me. (technically it can be any one or two cyborgs, it's just the notion of pitting a few versus the many with the attackers having the advantage, 'cause the defenders don't know how many they are up against, where they are located and rescuing potential victims as well as
the valuable research data and equipment!)

On the presumption that you might try to include multiple OC's, I think you certainly might have a 'skeleton crew' on your hands. Alfisti's 'Gene and Tim' at least know how to shoot a Beretta 92FS, Fiona owns a Bren Ten (and knows how to shoot it well), and Heinrich carries a Heckler & Koch P2000 as a personal sidearm. I also have a cyborg who serves more as staff (like Tea to Lorenzo), but as the gunsmith and armorer, that's like locking MacGuyver in the cupboard, so to speak. Basically, I think that everyone in Section 2 would have at least some experience with a firearm, so they're not entirely helpless.
MP5
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Sun 1 May 2011 - 16:11

Okay, I have officially sent off my AMV and now back to SRS BZNS.

...Whatever that means. Razz

Okay; so anybody looking on my FF.net profile knows that I have many projects that have garnered interest from others, but have yet to finish...or even update.

But Fanfiction ideas I never started? Hmm...let's see har.

Sequel to "Saiyans of Legend"
-This was to be my first "by popular demand" fic as a favor to the old Majin WorldDBZ fansite,picking up where the first left off. However, my arrogance drove this project under the rug after an incident sent me into a hiatus which I came out of with The Alpha Effect. As of now, it is completely gone and I have no wish to attempt to revisit it.

"Mad World" - Naruto lemon-fic
-This fic almost came into being before a ME said "you should know better". Basically, I told a 'derp' who had asked for a beta that I wasn't really a fan of Naruto and thus wouldn't be right as I wasn't fully aware of the source material. He then began berating me AND my work and thus afterward challenged me to write a Naruto fanfic. In response I said I would do one better and write a lemon and post it to the (now defunct) Sakura Lemon Archive; where he would not be able to view it as his Net Nanny(not sure, but I was trying to be insulting) wouldn't allow him near. I got as far as a completed outline before the ME told me off.

Basically the premise revolved around a burgeoning relationship between Naruto and Sakura in the absence of Sasuke. It started as strictly a physical one, mostly as mutual comfort in the loss of their friend, but slowly and suddenly through the years developed into something more. Even after Sasuke's return and Sakura ending up in his arms; Sakura couldn't completely remove her new feelings for Naruto.

I may post this one some day, but I can honestly say that the day isn't going to be anytime soon.

"Blood of the Lance" - Hellsing fanfic
-If ever my ambitiousness got the better of me, this is the project that did it. The outline alone for this story has gone from one revision to another for very nearly a decade. The timeline, the characters, canon relevance, not to mention historical relevance; everything has been gone over again and again. And yet still, I cannot simply shelve this project completely.

The latest revision has the story taking place in the twilight era of World War 1; where in Italy, the Lance of Longinus(aka Spear of Destiny) has been uncovered. News of this spreads like wildfire throughout not only occult circles, but through government, military, and criminal circles as well. As the Papal State of the time is under French jurisdiction, the French Republic demand it where they plan to bury it in the sub-basements of The Louvre. Others want it for themselves and a sparse few wish to destroy it.

These few include father and son Demon Hunters Daniel and Arthur Hellsing, Viktor Stromvorra(dual hammer wielding Icelander, head bodyguard of Daniel Hellsing, eventual grandfather of Seras Victoria, and batshit crazy to the point it concerns Alucard), Bahariyah al-Aabidah (Persian alchemy master and focus of Arthur's affection), Yoska Petulengro (King of the Gypsies, Daniel Hellsing's errand runner; who's fore-bearers were once the guardians of the lance), Sister Christine Montoya (a disenfranchised nun who was cast out for using a rare audience with Pope Benedict XV to openly defy him and ask for the Lance to be destroyed), and of course Alucard(save for this time in the form of a young emo-ish looking boy).

The story begins in Italy with Sister Christine's audience with Pope Benedict XV. After she is cast out by the Pope (personally) she returns to her monastery in the south of Spain to simply say her goodbyes. It is there that she is led away by a young candidate by the name of Wlliam Dornez where he shows her the monastery's treasure. A simple looking bronze staff with practically no weight but has been demonstrated to rend even Damascus steel, it is the fabled True Staff of Hermes Trismegistus. William helps Sister Christine out for 'personal reasons' as he gives her the contact information for the Hellsing's in his native home of England.

Meanwhile, the Pope takes to heart 'some' of Sister Christine's warnings and states that none are to touch the Lance and to handle it as such. Yet, during it's envoy to France, a curious French deckhand opens the crate in hopes that it might be some priceless artifact he can sell to rebuild his family home. Soon after he takes it in hand, the deckhand's mind is filled with images of a genesis of the new and great French Empire that will end this terrible war and save the world. With the Lance in hand, he leaps from the ship just as it is spotted by the German Empire. With the ship being destroyed in the background, the young man walks across the Mediterranean toward the mainland.

Sister Christine is joined by Yoska Petulengro on her way to England where she meets with the Hellsing's. Accompanied by the Hellsing's and their agents, the journey takes them to France and then to Belgium.

Undead agents also attempt to wrest control of the Lance only to find that they are helpless to its power. The deckhand uses these demons as his troops and begins his own crusade to rid the world of France's enemies.

The Good Guys make every attempt to catch the deckhand as stories of his horror are beginning to leak into the Allies ranks. In the meantime they try their damnedest to gain intel while avoiding both the Allied command(who ask too many questions) and the Imperial German forces(who prefer to avoid questions at all).

Once they finally catch up to the deckhand, he refuses to allow his grand treasure to be destroyed and (literally) unleashes hell upon the group. Eventually the Lance is knocked away from his hands and the the deckhand see the carnage he has wrought. Using the Lance one last time, he takes his own life using his blood to "quiet" the Lance.

The Lance then explodes as his Legions are returned to Hell. Afterwards, what is left of the group goes their separate(for a time anyway).

However a young German soldier who witnessed most of the battle is sitting in an infirmary and is blinded by a mustard gas bomb as he attempted to return to his unit to report what he saw. He speaks in "hysterics" about what he saw, but nobody will believe him. In the meantime, the War is ending and the Treaty of Versailles is passed.

In his anger he returns to the plain that hosted the battle; hoping to find some sort of evidence that it happened as he had seen, and finds a barren area. Soon, he steps on what appears to be a 'spearhead' with the tip broken off. Sighing in futility, he returns back the way he came.

And suddenly...the young soldier begins to daydream. Dreams that speak to him saying...it is his divine mandate to liberate and save Germany...and then the world.

A few spoilers here and there, but as I said, this is a fic that won't go away and there is no guarantee that this will be the final draft. Oh well, some day.....maybe.

EDIT: Added representation as to what the characters are (for now) portrayed as with exception to those already in canon. Also forgot to mention the main focus was not only as a (sort of) origin story but basically how the aftermath of this would effect the current Hellsing stories. The spear's new wielder will give rise to the Third Reich which in turn forms Millennium soon after and also prompts the Vatican to put into action the Judas Referendum which formerly adopts the formation of Section XIII. Both of which will give the current Hellsing Organization multiple runs for their money.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Wed 4 May 2011 - 21:43

tremec6speed wrote:I have this idea kicking around in this nutty skull of mine for several days....
Remember Home Alone? Well, I imagined me own set of baddies (the Phalanx) storming the SWA after Ernesto spilled the beans about the location of the headquarters. This would happen at the same time most of the cyborgs and agents are going all out against Dante, Padania and the mercenary recruits.

You'd better write this before Yu does. I'm sure that reference to sentry guns protecting the SWA compound wasn't a coincidence...

Welllll, I pictured two heroins like Marisa and Monty

M&M on heroin. A terrifying thought....

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 4 May 2011 - 21:56

Boomer needs to write that Hellsing fanfic like yesterday.

The 'Home Alone' scenario is attractive, but should feature Claes as head of the defense effort.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Fri 6 May 2011 - 21:30

SPARTAN 119 wrote:Post the fanfiction ideas for anything (not just GsG) that you are never got started (but may at some point in the future), or comment on other people's ideas. Might post some excerpts I have floating around in my head.

Title Undecided, possibly "Left 2 Die"
Highschool of the Dead
Plot Summary: David Weston, A Canadian tourist (who happens to be something of a self insert- he has my nationality and a personality, but a different (albiet similar, but not I'm not telling my real last name) last name and somewhat different backstory) ends up trapped in the Tokunosu airport with SAT sniper Rika Minami. When the airport is overrun, only he and Rika survive. Now, they must fight their way through the airport to an evac via a JSDF helicopter. However, when the helicopter crashes on landing due an infected pilot, Rika and David must find their own way off the island airport and through the hordes of the living dead that have overrun Tokunosu. As if the zombies weren't bad enough, David was with a (now-dead) English speaking tour group, and his Japanese is limited to a few mostly useless words and phrases he remembers from anime, and Rika does not speak a word of English.

Follow up idea, assuming I ever write this, David later remembers he has a Google Translate app on his iPhone and, lets just say, epic Engrish ensues.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Sat 7 May 2011 - 1:38

I didn't think about that MP5, you're right, the cyborgs are not the only ones that can fight back!
Yu will no doubt write/draw it better, Odon so there won't be any rush on my part. In the end it'll just be my spin on it then. Oh well...... Go figure
Yeah Nachtsider, I didn't think about Claes. Her taking the lead would really have her expand as a person, me thinks.
If the titles are any indication, I'd say Robert Frazer's future stories are a must read! Also your idea of incorporating everyones own characters into a whole tale is excellent, Professor Voodoo! I'm eager to see everyone's personnel jump into that!
Hmm...
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 Sun 8 May 2011 - 14:45

A random idea based on a thread I created here that I can't find anymore: A sort of mega-crossover where a bunch of random game and anime characters end up stuck in a zombie apocalypse. Among these characters:

*Soap and/or Ramirez from Call of Duty
*Mattias Nilsson from the Mercenaries series
*Ethan Thomas from the Condemned series
*Canaan from her self-titles series
*Akemi Homura from Madoka
*Asagami Fujino from Kara No Kyoukai

Also, perhaps I'll add some characters that have absolutely no combat experience, like the cast of Azumanga, for instance.

A scene from the series:

"I can have a tank delivered in a few minutes, we just need to hold out until then", Mattias Nilsson said.

"Unnecessary", Akemi Homura responded, pressing the odd silver disc the self-proclaimed "magical girl" wore on her wrist. A Mitsubishi Type 10, the main battle tank of the JGSDF appeared in front of them.

Everyone stared at the tank for a few seconds, before Homura said, "What are you waiting for, get in!"

Homura climbed into the driver's seat.

"You can drive a tank?", Ramirez said

"Why would I have it if I can't?", Homura asked irratably as she started the engine.
SPARTAN 119
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE Wed 11 May 2011 - 20:50

Untitled Black Lagoon FanFic.

Run. Think. Shoot. Live. Roanapur.

Remember my still not used OC Jonathan? As far as I know right now, his role in GsG: RoFA will likely be minimal at best. I also planned a Chronicle of a piece of his life, which I'll mention next. Anyway, he plays the main role here. John goes to Southeast Asia, for a reason I'm not sure about yet. He brings his trusty 1911 with him, aware of the crime in places he's going to. Of course, the Tagline above pretty much explains everything. I have not begun it yet, but fully intend to soon.

Unnamed Jonathan Chronicles.

Yeah, just depicts his life over the course of a few years.
FearTheLASERFACE
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Fri 13 May 2011 - 4:02

I had another story that I have never really gone ahead with, just a picture or two where a defunct agent named Bob starts playing with Triela's teddies and manages to get all the girls in the room involved by posing scenarios in which the bears represent the terrorists and flings them at the girls to see their reflexes! Each girl reacts with a different move like a karate chop or something. Triela then walks in the room with Claes just as Bob yells 'think fast!' with a flying teddy smacking Triela right in the face! At which point she announces (LOUDLY) 'All right, whoever did that is going to DIE!'
(Claes mumbling: 'slowly she turned, step by step....')I pictured the girls in the room filing single line outta there pointing back at Bob with out saying a word just looking down as they walk away.
Then 'The Princess' proceeds to tear Bob limb from limb with the hapless agent screaming: 'Help me, help meeeeeee!'
I dropped it 'cause there's no way the other girls (canon or not) would instinctively react by beating the helpless teddies! NO
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Thu 19 May 2011 - 4:40

Daddy's Little Terminators

The cyborgs discover the past the Agency is keeping hidden from them - they are the illegitimate offspring of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon Sun 29 May 2011 - 22:48

The Britney Experience
After yet another complaint from Triela regarding her wanton ways, Britney challenges the Princess to wear a remote-controlled vibrator during one of Mr Hilshire's boring lectures, so she can experience what it's like to be in a constant state of horniness. Triela agrees, and rather than a mildly stimulating lesson finds herself driven to heights of nervous tension and sexual frustration as the vibrator is abruptly switched on and off at the most inopportune moments. It doesn't help that the subject of the lecture is the book "Lolita", and a stressed-out Triela finds herself loudly arguing with Hilshire over whether teachers who watch TV with their underage students are sad perverts or merely consumating an act of true love. Eventually she storms off and, upon being followed by Britney, demands that she hand over the remote control for the vibrator. Britney admits that the remote had been confiscated earlier that day. By Hilshire.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 29 May 2011 - 23:02

It doesn't help that the subject of the lecture is the book "Lolita",

"Could this be seem as grooming?"

"Look, everyone who's new to the Agency makes the Lolita comparison at one point or another, and thinks they're being some sage moralist worthy of Confucius. It's nothing profound, it's boring. By treating it dryly and academically in this way we get the stupid pseudo-philosophical floundering out of everyone's system, and we can get on with our lives and our duties."

"And prime the girls for hot pubescent sex."

"*Sigh*..................yes."

by Hilshire.

WOTTA TWEEST!
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 Mon 30 May 2011 - 14:15

I once had an idea for a GsG crack fic called "Strange Happenings at the SWA." It was basically a planned series of one-shots that were along the lines of 'ZENith of Zaniness' or 'The Lighter Side', and the fiest chapter basically involved Henrietta finding a replacement instrument while her violin was being repaired (Those Amatis aren't cheap or fast to fix, y'know!). Jose gets the idea to have her learn more contemporary styles of music and takes her to something like a Sam Ash music store to get an electric guitar. after she gets it, she's instructed to start learning, and by the end of the week, well....