Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea and concept generation

+28
tremec6speed
Pax
Aisha_Hikari
Robert Frazer
Professor Voodoo
theprodigalson
SPARTAN 119
Alfisti
funkmachine
MikhailN
TTIO
Kiskaloo
Awinnell
Triela
Sakura
Utsurokuri
West Nile
Tommygunner70
Piero
Probit Return
boomer_gonz
emperor
Wileama
Nachtsider
Danjo3
LoC978
ElfenMagix
sasahara17
32 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Idea and concept generation - Page 14 Empty Re: Idea and concept generation

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 14:27

First Graders tend to be more quieter and cooperative than the higher grades. It is one of the better graders to teach!

Most Padania tend to be rich snobs who have nothing better to do than to plot destruction on that they don't agree with. FRF, like VooDoo said, are inside society and have blended well within their ranks. The same with some Mafia members but I doubt I see this teacher living a double life of a Teacher by day and Mafia Hitman by night. It would prove interesting though in that such a character, Aisha ends up in a gunfight.

Only problem I see is like VooDoo said- the school bully. With her blue hair and red eyes, she is going to stand out like a sore thumb and be picked on something fierce. Of course, in the classroom it is not going to happen because no one wants to be in trouble from the teacher. But outside during recess, oh boy...

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 15:02

That's true. Kids can be vicious little demons when it comes to picking on someone. Innocent angels my *ban*. Oh well, I'll definitely consider adding in a school bully or two since she does stick out like a sore thumb. Plus she's new so she's going to be getting attention regardless.

I'm also working in her hatred to veggies to chapter two. Triela is having fun with her right now. XD

Aisha_Hikari

Forum Posts : 84

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Wed 24 Nov 2010 - 16:46

Professor Voodoo wrote:Padania seems to be a good choice for this guy's affiliation...certainly more believable than the mafia or a more aggressive militant group. A hallmark of FRF agents seem to be their ability blend in with society very well.
You could actually say the same for almost any competent criminal or terrorist organization's members. Personally, I'm running with the Red Brigade - adopting the mantle of a teacher seems like one of those proletariat-conscious things a good communist might do. I can't see a Padania member stooping down to perform services for 'Southern scum', kids though they may be.

Spoiler:

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5722

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:18

Random idea, generated as a result of the debate going on in the 'morality' thread.

Remember that scene where Jean tells Giuseppe that he intends to take 'a CFS syndrome patient abandoned by her family' as his cyborg? Well, let's suppose that scene did not exist. That it ended up on the cutting-room floor or was never even written.

Think about it. We would therefore have no independent confirmation that Rico's life as a bedridden invalid even existed. For all we know, she might have been a healthy, happy child who got snatched off the street and impressed into the program. Her memories might therefore be entirely false, implanted to foster unyielding gratitude and loyalty to the SWA. It's like goddamn Inception, man.

Funny I should mention that last line, you know. Considering I champion DiCaprio as a suitable candidate for live-action Jean Croce. Hmmm.

Nachtsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:36

That would be excellent.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 21:52

I suppose, but just snatching someone off the street would get Law Enforcement Organizations involved and the SWA doesn't need that.

Hence the five cyborgs (Rico, Henrietta, Angelica, Triela and Petrushka) who we know how they arrived at the SWA all either had no family or were handed over by their family.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 26 Nov 2010 - 23:36

Actually, Petrushka was snatched because there was no indications that the Bolshoi Dance school she was in or her parents was notified of her leg amputation and eventual suicide. Taking her for she was worth, she was immediately sent to the SWA.

I do not know if Italy has such a law like the French does, "If you die in France, you get buried in France." If so, then the Italian government would have some legal right to Elizabetta's body, and the SWA would take it over.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 0:29

I don't have the manga handy, but in the meeting where the Medical Branch agrees to build the Generation 2 cyborgs, one of the female staffers present notes that all the paperwork with Russia to take over the care of Elizabeta (sic) is being completed.

Russian medical technology could not save her life from the cancer without amputation and even then, if the cancer had spread... With the parents/government already having agreed to send her to Italy for treatment for her cancer, it makes sense they would let them take over since they could not cure her themselves.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 10:50

Nachtsider wrote:For all we know, she might have been a healthy, happy child who got snatched off the street and impressed into the program. Her memories might therefore be entirely false, implanted to foster unyielding gratitude and loyalty to the SWA.
That's a chilling & powerful idea.
I champion DiCaprio as a suitable candidate for live-action Jean Croce.
He's a good choice, although I still think live action GsG would be a travesty.
Kiskaloo wrote:I don't have the manga handy, but in the meeting where the Medical Branch agrees to build the Generation 2 cyborgs, one of the female staffers present notes that all the paperwork with Russia to take over the care of Elizabeta (sic) is being completed.
Here ya go...

Idea and concept generation - Page 14 Captur24

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3428

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 30 Nov 2010 - 1:10

Idea Concept... (some of the Bittersweet details are changed for those with weak hearts and low constitutions.)

Actually, its been in my head for quite a while. Bittersweet Fools X Gunslinger Girl story, which may be the last for the Fernando team. Its also not going to end well for many fratello teams, even the barrows OCs.

Story plot: Alan, a former mafia assassin, goes into hiding in Florence after a botched job. His days of peace and quiet comes to an end when he meets with the granddaughter of a rival mafia leader, his last target. While in hiding his Mafia friends sends him food, drink, drugs, money and girls. The girls are trained and conditioned to be assassins through Alan.

The SWA catches wind when the rival mafia leader is killed, as he was going to turn in information. The SWA sends the fratelloes to Florence to catch Alan but run into his friends and his trained girls. Unaware that the Mafia is using the same tactic the SWA uses with the fratello teams, the fratelloes fall before their attackers are found to be little girls.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 20:35

Heres one. What if, for some weird-ass experimentation reason, the fratellos were forced to randomly switch around for a mission, maybe two.
Pax
Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 7:02

Pax wrote:Heres one. What if, for some weird-ass experimentation reason, the fratellos were forced to randomly switch around for a mission, maybe two.
As in handers were paired up with different cyborgs? If so, it was discussed a little in this thread (though from memory it was mostly OCs).
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 13:30

Pax wrote:Heres one. What if, for some weird-ass experimentation reason, the fratellos were forced to randomly switch around for a mission, maybe two.
I like the idea of Section Two being flexible in terms of who goes out with whom, but certain problems would have to be addressed.

For instance; if things go wrong and the cyborg loses control (a Chapter 1 Henrietta style freak out perhaps) would another handler, not her own, be able to calm her down, or does it take that conditioned fratello bond?
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 15:51

Canon tale reads that once paired up, it is difficult to switch.
What if however, the research and development team invented a kind of primer formula?
Picture this: Instead of recruiting a few handlers and 'borgs at a time, a group of both are presented and offered to one another with this 'primer' conditioning drug used to give the prospective handler a chance to see which agent he or she would prefer. They'd have anywhere from one day to a week tops to decide. The cyborg has been primed to be receptive to any who come before him or her in order to make it as easy as possible for the handler to determine the personality and character for choosing who is ultimately better to work with.
Just a thought.
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 19:06

I think that any cyborg and handler could be paired up for say, a day, and make it work.

But a more interesting challenge would be, say, a week - especially a week away from the compound.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 22:23

Kiskaloo wrote:I think that any cyborg and handler could be paired up for say, a day, and make it work.

But a more interesting challenge would be, say, a week - especially a week away from the compound.

From the cannon characters I'm not sure which would be worse, having to deal with Henrietta going through Jose withdrawal, or watching Jean get Rico back in line after a week of no restrictions in comparison to how Jean runs her, heh.
Pax
Pax

Male

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 6:40

I got two ideas, both related, that i would like to do myslef, but I don't believe I would be able to do very well [BTW, both fallout related]:

1. several hundreds of years after an atomic apocalypse, two men (or women), struggling to survive in the harshness of the nuclear ruins that was once the city of Rome, come across a builing that looks like it hasn't been looted at all, and is mostly intact. This building is the cyborg dorm of the Social Welfare Agency. while rummaging through the rooms, one of the men (or women) finds the journal of one Henrietta, cyborg murder machine.

the story would cut between the two men(or women) who strugle to survive in the post apocalyptic waste and one of them reading entries of Henrietta's journal. Or something along those lines. It could also be a diary or journal of another cyborg, or member of the Agency if you so wish it.

2. The SWA has somehow survived the nuclear holocaust, and after a number of years (between five and a thousand) has become the Itailan equivelant of the Brotherhood of Steel, the Sisterhood of Carbon Fibre. (if you belive this sounds similar to another idea that was on this thread, probably is, sorry.) Like the BoS, you have to be bred into the SoCF, which in itslef craetes some ethical problems (cyborgs all being kids and that), and like the BoS, the SoCF are the most advancd faction of the wastes. From ther, go wherever the story takes you.

feel free to take and tweak these however you wish, heck, just keep the bare bones of it if that's all you want (or even just the name SoCF) if you don't like the rest. I am just putting the idea out there. good luck to whomever decides to take this upon themselves to write if anyone does.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 20:15

Hundreds of years would be too long to make anything recognizable, for culture and language would be lost. I would move it to within 100 years, if not 10. This way when they find the dairy, they would be able to read it.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 4:18

Another idea, this one comedic in nature and I challenge someone to make it not so and still be entertaining.

Twism

As yet another book was to be chosen for the literature course that Hillshire instructs, the girls manage to convince him to get Twilight. As the girls read it, they seperate into three factions: Team Edward, Team Jacob, and Team Guy Who Nearly Hit Bella With A Car. The arguments between the girls begin and slowly escalate beyond control. Wondering what all the trouble is, the Handlers also read the book(s), and also divide into the factions (most of the Handlers are in different factions to thier 'borgsIdea and concept generation - Page 14 817766 ) thus adding to the chaos, before long the Agency is in termoil as a small scale (not so civil) civil war takes place.

Who is in what faction? What faction will win?

Like with my previous ideas, take and do whatever you want to it. (This applies to any ideas I post)
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 5:23

Keep GSG Twilight-free, please.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 7:29

Nachtsider wrote:Keep GSG Twilight-free, please.

Agreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 8:31

Fair, nuff, I appologize, won't happen again.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 12:09

I've got another one... What if Italy found out about Stargate Command? Well, naturally, they would want in, and, with all the turmoil the country is in, they would lack the political pushing power to get in... until they played their trump card, the SWA. This would of course lead to a fratello getting sent over to the SGC, and, naturally they would get paired off with the best General Hammond has to offer, SG1. Just an idea, haha.
Pax
Pax

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 12:55

Now that is an idea that is worth exploring. Go for it. I recomend Triela and Hillshire. You could also start it with them being sent to find out what is going on and getting roped in that way or the padania discovering some ancient tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 6:18

Go ahead, Pax, sounds like a good read study . Just remeber to add the random fellows that no one really knows and end up getting killed by [insert strange alien thing the team encounters] as per true SG1 fashion.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Sat 12 May 2012 - 7:35

I've got this idae for a GsG/Balck Lagoon/Noir/Strike Witches/Cowboy Beebop/Kampfer/Doctor Who/Star Wars/Batman/X-men/The Mummy/Sherlock Holmes/Starship Troopers/Bible cross-over. The gist of it is That all the baddies from non-anmie/manga have defeated thier good guys, have teemed together, and are bassically running amuck. God summons Gabriel and Lucifer to form a team the likes of which these baddies have never seen to defeat them, and gives them the dossiers fof some of the characters from the anime/manga. Epic battles and commedy insue.

If anyones offended by this, I'm sorry, that was not my intent.

here's what I think the prologue might be like:
Spoiler:
Opinions?
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 29 May 2012 - 2:23

Has anyone done "Resivoir Cyborgs"? If not, they should.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Thu 31 May 2012 - 23:14

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Has anyone done "Resivoir Cyborgs"? If not, they should.

Oho. A 50K word project at least, full of plot twists and dark unexpected motives. Ehh, don't get me started, I'll never finish all the other ones...
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 22:59

Cyborg Olympics- (in honor of the upcoming 2012 games)

Petra glided across the empty ballroom at the agency her body on autopilot as she destressed from a rather difficult mission. The russian cyborg was like a fairy breaking athletic records as she pranced around the room like the fairies of old. Not even her bickering handler could pull Petra from her trance like state.

"Look its that or risk having another Munich disaster," Sandro said.

"Are you insane that would never work." Jean barked.

"Well not for rico and the other series one girls but in the right events Petra and the series two girls could pull it off." Sandro replied.

"And what if they expose there abilities," Jean replied.

"well new records are made all the time and the girls can dissapear before any tests are conducted," Sandro said with a shrug.

"They don't know anything about sports," Jean said continuing to argue as Petra continued her dance adding in a spare table cloth.

"Moron, it won't matter if you pick the right sport," Sandro groaned.

"And I suppose you are an expert," Jean said.

"No but look at Petra's dancing she clearly subconscously remembers it from her past and with her abilities she could easly blend in with the italian gymnastics team and its not like the team is that good anyway.

"Alirght" Jean relented "But one cyborg is not enough to cover the entire olympic games."

"Well I would put Soni on the shooting events as she is the best sharpshooter of the second generation girls. Fleccia should take table tennis since she is the undisputed champion around here. Gatonerro was a former diver so thats a shoe in. Triela has already passed for some one older so I would stick her in the Taekwondo events and the loose uniform will help hide her age. You can have Claes take the place on the equestrian team since most of those girls are young to begin with. Finally stick Tea in one of the cycling events she is always out with Priscilla on her bike and her prototype body should keep her in the pack. So you see this can work." Sandro said ending his lecture.

"You're insane you know that," jean replied with a groan.

"It's brilliant, I knew I brought you in for more than your ability to sleep information out of the enemy." Lorenzo said from behind the two men.

"Chief," the two men and one cyborg cried out in surprise.

"That's quite the dance skill you have petra now while don't you get cleaned up while I talk to your handler," Lorenzo said.

"Thank you," Petra said fighting back a blush before running off.

"Chief you can't be serious, one wrong move and the entire program could be exposed." Jean said.

"And if we don't we risk having the entire EU falling down around our ears. You've read the reports the EU holding together by a thread right now one wrong move and economic troubles will be the least of our worries. If the EU falls apart the padania will be able to entrench themselves in the confusion. Not to mention what the americans will do. If there olympic team is attacked one of those bible thumping crazies could take power and who knows what they will do." Lorenzo explained.

"Not to mention that the Chinese could use it as an excuse to claim the spratly islands. Oh and don't forget the Iranians and Isrealis." Sandro added.

"Great so London is the new Sarajevo," Jean said. "Do we even know who or what they are planning to do."

"Not a thing except that it will be bigand make Munich look like a muggin in comparision." Sandro said.

"Alright what do we need to do," Jean said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 23:34

I actually sketched out a story for Section 2 at the Opening Ceremonies of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino (as in my OC universe, the PM and Michele were the ones who secured the Games, which the PM then leveraged to launch his political career), but never went anywhere with it, obviously.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 5:29

crazyidiot78 wrote:Not to mention what the americans will do. If there olympic team is attacked one of those bible thumping crazies could take power and who knows what they will do." Lorenzo explained.
Having just watch V For Vendetta, I have an idea of what said Bible thumping crazy would do... Idea and concept generation - Page 14 5181

In all seriousness, though, it looks good Idea and concept generation - Page 14 2752.
Three Dog
Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 5:59

Kiskaloo wrote:I actually sketched out a story for Section 2 at the Opening Ceremonies of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino (as in my OC universe, the PM and Michele were the ones who secured the Games, which the PM then leveraged to launch his political career), but never went anywhere with it, obviously.
Monty: *deadpan* I assume Kara took gold in champagne-drinking and fancy-party-attending.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 22:20

Hoo boy, this sounds like the start of another collaborative...
Thescarredman
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 2226

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.
John Doe faked his own death - twice.
Enrica taught Jose everything he knows about the night sky.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 1:19

Here's one: Rico, Rachel, Henrietta, Helen und Emilie are given instructions to attack an enemy meeting in a park. However, the instructions were in error as the park mention in the briefing was in fact the wrong one! The pizza van drops of the girls as Meshie the Wonder Cat runs after the van and manages to lead the girls to the right location, where they take on the terrorists with Meshie leading the way as feline handler! The Agency's van eventually catches up to the victorious group and leads them back to the compound, the staff honoring Meshie with a special treat of fried halibut! cheers
tremec6speed
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 2037

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 14:35

tremec6speed wrote: Meshie the Wonder Cat runs after the van and manages to lead the girls to the right location, where they take on the terrorists with Meshie leading the way as feline handler!
Idea and concept generation - Page 14 Facepa10

Hell, why not add some heavy firepower into the story as well?
Idea and concept generation - Page 14 Liora10

Claes: No, Liora! That's not the target you're zeroing in on...it's the dog park!
Professor Voodoo
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 19:30

i've been thinking lately....as my First fanfic continue, i would like to create another GSG ff story....this time it's a crossover

got the name: the demon of the round table

i'll use the complete transcript that i found on the game(ace combat zero), and combine it with GSG sort of stuff dialogue

basically it's a Gunslinger girl/ace combat zero crossover.....
to any members out there, i'll request your character in my FF...so please help me with the story. Smile
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:36

Having just read chapter 100 of the manga an odd little plot bunny is now stuck in my head. The idea is coming from the fact that according to the epilogue Speranza is a medical student at an incredibly young age and that some group is trying to break Dante out of prison. So my idea is that the group succeeds and Dante is freed and he begins a campaign of revenge against the few remaining people who know or where part of the old social welfare agency. Roberta is kept in the dark until Dante some how discovers that Speranza is the child of one of the cyborgs and Dante is on the way to finish the job. Of course now Speranza has to discover the real truth of her origins since there is no way that Roberta told her everything. Now Speranza won't have any special cyborg abilities besides being a super genius as indicated in the epilouge. The story would end with the awards ceremony where the documentary is the tell all behind the social welfare agency and Speranza perfecting civilian grade cybernetics to help everyone.

So what do you think, worthwhile idea or insane ramblings.

Last edited by crazyidiot78 on Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:27

LOL! roberta! not rachel!
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:28

i'm thinking of making anottehr fanfic, disposint the second fanfic...
this time...i get the idea of writing the GSG FF in first person view....
Kurosaka
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 16:53

If anyone has a fratello with an interest in large construction projects, the Italian Army could use some assistance...

After 20 years' delay because of opposition from locals and environmental campaigners, work on the Italian side of a high-speed rail tunnel designed to link Turin with Lyon in France has finally begun. But with protesters in the woods and hills around the site, the Italian army has been brought in to provide security.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21450740

Good thing Franco and Franca are gone... Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 23:18

I have been looking for an excuse to send J+M somewhere with Tonka Toys...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 23:30

Just finished the latest episode of Archer - "The Papal Chase" - and it's giving me ideas...
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 0:25

I juuuuuust started watching Archer. Yeah, I can see how that might happen for ya, Kisk. *grins*
Officer_Charon
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1472

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content