Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive?

+15
Secchan
Nachtsider
Piero
Robert Frazer
LoC978
GP
akaciparaci
Awinnell
boomer_gonz
TTIO
Tommygunner70
West Nile
Danjo3
Kiskaloo
ElfenMagix
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive?

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 15:00

hell, even my OC handler drives German most of the time... '71 VW bus, baby! Laughing

as for my cyborgs... for the sake of all that is holy, NO CARS. EVER.
maybe some sort of go-kart on an enclosed track... but certainly nothing capable of traversing the open road.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive?

Post by TTIO Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 16:56

akaciparaci wrote:hmmmm :3 , how about this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Jakarta_bajaj.jpg/800px-Jakarta_bajaj.jpg

Auto-rickshaws ftw! cheers

TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Forum Posts : 1111

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 17:29

Michele has now bought German via a third party with both his Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and his Bentley Continental Flying Spur since Lambo and Bentley are owned by the VW Group.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10984

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 19:00

Almost all of the handlers drive German cars, as do a good part of the staff (Alessandro's smart is designed and built by Mercedes and Pietro Fermi's Mini Cooper which is designed and built by BMW. Olga or Priscilla drive a VW. Even Lauro's Range Rover was owned by BMW up until around 2000-2001).

I think that that's stretching the definitions a little, Kiskaloo. BMW owns the companies, but they're still distinct.

In any case, I always thought that Alessandro's dinky little Smart car was a little absurd. Given its 'evironmentally conscious' selling point he could plausibly be angling for the 'modern urbane sophisticate' image with one, but really the Don Juan needs to have a pretty hefty 'come hither' look to compensate for an inescapably functional vehicle. It's like chugging up to the red carpet of a Hollywood premiere in an Morris Metro...!

Robert Frazer

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 19:10

Of course a Brit would say that. Wink

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 19:22

Robert Frazer wrote:In any case, I always thought that Alessandro's dinky little Smart car was a little absurd. Given its 'evironmentally conscious' selling point he could plausibly be angling for the 'modern urbane sophisticate' image with one, but really the Don Juan needs to have a pretty hefty 'come hither' look to compensate for an inescapably functional vehicle. It's like chugging up to the red carpet of a Hollywood premiere in an Morris Metro...!
You'd be surprised... things are changing and many women have found better things to be shallow about than cars.
...this coming from a Don Juan in a Geo Metro (convertible, but still).

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:00

Well, being relatively environmentally friendly isn't the SMART's only good point. Who doesn't love a car that can be perpendicular parked when space gets tight? Razz

Honestly, is being green the thing's actual main selling point? They're actually pretty damn heavy for their size. I thought it was more that they had merits in a city environment and were kind of quirky.

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:14

Damn thing's still too wide for that, I say. Morris/Austin/Rover Mini FTW!
or, if you want an even cuter car.... Fiat 800!

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:24

I'd take a Fiat Nuevo 500 Abarth, myself.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:44

Fiat Nuova 500:
Wheelbase 2,300 mm (90.6 in)
Length 3,546 mm (139.6 in)
Width 1,627 mm (64.1 in)
Height 1,488 mm (58.6 in)
Curb weight 865–980 kg (1,910–2,160 lb)

original FIAT 500/800:
Wheelbase 1.84 metres (72.4 in)
Length 2.97 metres (116.9 in)
Width 1.32 metres (52.0 in)
Height 1.32 metres (52.0 in)
Curb weight 499 kg (1100 lb)

can't fit all that unnecessary technology into as small a package.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 20:58

I know. It's a full half-meter longer. I mean even the new Mini Cooper isn't very "mini" compared to it's forebear.

Most of it is safety-related, though. In the older cars, the only "crumple zones" were your kneecaps and ribcage. sweat
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 21:04

heh... too true. but how safe can you really make something that size? better to have less inertia so you can be more agile, I say.

also, the new 'mini' is bigger than my Geo, which is almost twice the size of my old mini. In essence, it's a BMW 3 series on a shortened frame with a FWD transaxle, not a mini in anything but name.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 21:24

What I'd really like to see is Gwen and Chibi Muffin going Tokyo Drift in a go-kart or, better still, a Barbie car Laughing
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 21:45

Silly Shadowmancer,
What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 TokyoDrift

...in a go-kart, though... that ain't a bad idea... hell, I've drifted on gravel on a riding lawnmower (not on purpose, I didn't want to wreck the transmission going downhill... but I didn't know I'd hit 30MPH, either!)
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by akaciparaci Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 21:55

lol dancin\\' , that was well-proven
akaciparaci
akaciparaci
AKACIPARACI

Male

Forum Posts : 110

Fan of : anime + Castlevania

Original Characters : osaka

Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 21:56

That was a direct reference to the demotivator, LoC, plus Calvin and Hobbes' sleigh rides. The slapstick potential is tremendous. Razz
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 22:00

...I couldn't help but play along, your setup was perfect.
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 19 Mar 2009 - 22:17

Kara does carting, though at the lower levels. She's not quite ready for the Isle of Man SuperCart challenge.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Secchan Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 16:33

Nothing, she's 11 XD
Secchan
Secchan

Female

Forum Posts : 125

Fan of : Yuri

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 19:02

I'm planning on giving Luke a Moped sooner or later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 20 Mar 2009 - 19:09

Luke strikes me as the muscle car kinda guy. With a 'Jesus Saves' sticker in the auto's rear-view mirror, or something along those lines.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 0:09

Nachtsider wrote:Luke strikes me as the muscle car kinda guy. With a 'Jesus Saves' sticker in the auto's rear-view mirror, or something along those lines.

Ehehe, that's very true. I was talking about before then, though. Kinda like something he can cruise around Rome in (with Claes behind him, of course).

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 0:17

Did I say 'rear-view-mirror'...? I meant 'back window'. Just goes to show how much I know about cars. Razz
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 12:55

Nachtsider wrote:Did I say 'rear-view-mirror'...? I meant 'back window'. Just goes to show how much I know about cars. Razz
Bah, I knew what you meant. The Typo Fairy is always looking for victims... even the most prestigious writers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:05

I\'m not really much of a motorhead so I can't say that I'm clued in on cars - I don't even watch Top Gear all that often - so I can really only make casual observations.

Thinking about it though, I'd say that as his personal vehicle Avise Mancini is likely to drive a SUV - a sporty model of Jeep, perhaps, or maybe a Range Rover (although he'd prefer an indigenous Italian analogue if they actually make any). He's entering the Agency after some fifteen years in the Army, and is relaxing into the luxuries and creature comforts afforded by plainclothes work... and even when he was married, on his Army pay (i.e. buttons, pocket lint and the Thanks of Parliament) he could only ever afford a grotty little hatchback for his own use so he's not going to decline the Agency's fatter expanse account!

After strait-laced military life such indulgences are still a guilty pleasure, though. Consequently he elects to drive a 4x4 as the off-road characteristics help to assauge his conscience and reassure himself that he's maintaining the practicality of the Land Rovers and Linces that he drove as a soldier.

Last edited by Robert Frazer on Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:15; edited 5 times in total
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:11

I considered a Range Rover for Michele's new ride once Claes was added to the fratello and he needed something with more then two seats. As tall as it is, it's actually not all that long nor wide so it should be navigable even in the more narrow back alleys and side streets of the Continent.

After all, Lauro had one.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:18

That's an observation I should keep in mind with some of my OCs. They've mostly got small and medium sized cars thus far (I was thinking somewhat from a practicality standpoint). Aside from Andrei's massive Volvo station wagon. Laughing

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:41

maybe one of them could use a Lamborgini LM-002 !

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Lambor10
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 13:49

Awinnell wrote:maybe one of them could use a Lamborgini LM-002 !

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Lambor10

Clarkson actually road-tested one of those on Top Gear and it could just fit in a rural British village.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 14:09

(I've also edited my previous post on this page with a little more content)

Hmm... as it's an Italian make of car Avise would feel duty-bound to drive one due to his semi-fascist sympathies (supporting domestic industry). However, the fact that it's been out of production for over a decade and only a relative handful were ever built should indicate that it's probably outside his ability to own and so he can't have one.

Which is fortunate, really, because the LM002 looks pug-ugly and I wouldn't want one defacing the roads... sweat

Last edited by Robert Frazer on Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 15:08; edited 1 time in total
Robert Frazer
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 14:18

Get him a Mk. I Fiat Panda. Razz
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 23:51

that lambo up there reminded me of an oddity I saw in Germany...
and it's the perfect ride for my cyborgs.
Spoiler:
LoC978
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero Mon 23 Mar 2009 - 0:07

Doesn't Lamborghini actually still makes tractors?

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Mon 23 Mar 2009 - 0:34

Piero wrote:Doesn't Lamborghini actually still makes tractors?

Lamborghini-badged tractors are still sold today, but they are produced by the SAME Deutz-Fahr Group.

Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. just makes sports cars and a V12 marine engine.
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Tue 24 Mar 2009 - 17:42

from the Iveco website,the Italian Hummer

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 2-lmv10

The Light Multirole Vehicle (LMV) is a completely new type of 4x4 on / off-road tactical vehicle.
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2009 - 18:26

Awinnell wrote:from the Iveco website,the Italian Hummer

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 2-lmv10

The Light Multirole Vehicle (LMV) is a completely new type of 4x4 on / off-road tactical vehicle.

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!

Back to top Go down

Post by tsundere9kagami2 Tue 24 Mar 2009 - 18:37

Dang thats one sweet ride wonder how the gas consumption is on it tho
tsundere9kagami2
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1075

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 1:21

Okay it's official.

With a little help from Elfen; Alpha officially has his own motorcade within his personal compound which is appx. 1/4(or 1/8, I haven't decided yet) the size of the SWA Rome compound.

His motorcade is as follows:

-2001 BMW M3 GTR(Schnitzer Motorsport Race spec)
-1995 Yamaha V-Max (custom modified)
-2009 Volkswagen Taro (TRD-Baja 1000 mods)
-1998 Land Rover Defender 110 (Wolf-spec)

In regards to the BMW, Alpha completed an assignment for a client sooner than the client could gather the agreed upon fee. For compensation the client gave Alpha the money he had procured and his choice of any vehicle from his personal collection of rare and exotic vehicles. Alpha chose the M3 GTR and after it was delivered to his home in Eastern Switzerland, had the car fitted with factory body panels and bulletproof polycarbonate windshields and windows giving it the appearance of a stock BMW M3 E46. The EU Transportation authorities are none the wiser.

In regards to the Yamaha motorcycle, it is still Alpha's favorite mode of vehicular transportation as it was the first vehicle he bought after obtaining a 'valid' driver's license. Through years of experimenting and fine tuning, Alpha has achieved what he considers a perfect balance between power and noise control.

In regards to the Volkswagen pick-up and Land Rover ORV, you'll be surprised what people throw away nowadays. Each has been fitted with OEM/Civilian body panels to maintain a domestic appearance.
boomer_gonz
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2574

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 25 Mar 2009 - 20:17

Very nice choices there!

Francesca finally has her 1996 Fiat Spyder (currently in high gloss Black); its the same one that her handler was killed in 10 years before when it was in Red, rebuilt to new with what parts were salvagable.
What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Francesca-rebuilt
It was rebuilt in Red, but for the sake of the her lone mission in UN Resolution, it was repainted black. She seems to be liking it in black.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 11:39

Kiskaloo wrote:
Awinnell wrote:lol ! that's got more to do with you getting older and appreciating a little bit more comfort in your sports cars! if i was going to a track day I'd take the Ferrari. If I was driving to Rome from England I'd take the Aston!

So true.

But yes, if Michele was to own a British car, it would certainly be an Aston Martin DB9.

And now that Claes has joined Michele's fratello, he needed a vehicle with four seats, so:

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 AstonMartinDB901

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 AstonMartinDB902

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 17:56; edited 3 times in total
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 11:48

@Kis

Oh! What a nice car! I already imagine how awesome when your OC and Claes sit together in that lovely car!
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 12:18

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 2004-m10

if you need 4 doors and you want Italian ,go Quattroporte !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 16 Apr 2009 - 13:20

emperor wrote:@Kis

Oh! What a nice car! I already imagine how awesome when your OC and Claes sit together in that lovely car!

The DB9 is just so heart-achingly beautiful in my opinion. I live near an Aston dealership and I swear one of these days I am going to break down and buy one. It's right across the street from the Rolls Royce / Bentley / Lamborghini dealership and those three marques, as great as they are, just sit in the long shadow thrown by those Astons.

Now I just need to decide: Coupe or Convertible?

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 AstonMartinDB903

Awinnell wrote:What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 2004-m10

if you need 4 doors and you want Italian, go Quattroporte !

Indeed. Gorgeous car and a fantastic performer. I use it as a government Executive car (I imagine Director Petris has one as her staff car).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 16:28

At least the Italian Police gets their SECOND Lamborghini...
Thats as bad as what the Alabama Police did to one of my favorite cars!
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 16:49

ElfenMagix wrote:At least the Italian Police gets their SECOND Lamborghini...

Well their coupes are faster then Kara's spyder, but I'd put my money on her reflexes. Good
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 18:13

Claes has inherited Michele's Gallardo (while he and Kara are in Dubai and Tokyo for the next few years), but if she wants something a bit tamer, though using the Lambo's V10 and chassis, the new Audi A8 spider might fit the bill:

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Audi_R8_roadst_814_1024x768
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 14:39

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 1s

Nothing says congratulations on a good kill like buying your cyborg a motorized bicycle. And if anyone gives you any lip, you bust a cap off in their ass.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 21:59

Probit Return wrote:What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 1s

Nothing says congratulations on a good kill like buying your cyborg a motorized bicycle. And if anyone gives you any lip, you bust a cap off in their ass.

Suddenly I am very, VERY scared; mostly for the safety of whoever's riding it...

If you're going to give a cyborg a bike, get 'em a sweet fixie to play bicycle polo on Razz

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 3462744129_6424b5c080_o

...it's what all the cool kids are doing.
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5880

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 22:07

Bicycle polo.

Fun for all ages! cheers

At least until Alpha and Kara show up with their V-Max and Ducati. sweatWink
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:12

Kiskaloo wrote:At least until Alpha and Kara show up with their V-Max and Ducati. What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 61015What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Icon_wink

Bicycle Polo meets Top Gear car football...
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 0:15

If you are going to use a motorised bike then i say go retro ! STEAM POWER !

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Steamb10

if it comes to the worst you can always disable the safety valve=instant bomb !
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Sat 26 Sep 2009 - 17:04

Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. Maximizing potential. Perfect for our little killer kids.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 8:49

this German WWII bicycle is probably better though

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Image010
Awinnell
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti Sun 27 Sep 2009 - 9:14

Awinnell wrote:this German WWII bicycle is probably better though

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 Image010

Well, if you want to go down the "gun-on-a-bike" route:

What Would You Give Your Cyborg To Drive? - Page 2 2408826604_de8ff0ae84_b

I wonder if Priscilla would mind us borrowing hers to modify?
Alfisti
Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return Thu 1 Oct 2009 - 13:28

No sir, I don't think she'd like it. But we just need one of the cyborgs to give her the ole puppy dog eyes route and we're home free. Only a heartless monster can resist the puppy dog eyes.
Probit Return
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2