Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for papa Hilshire

+6
West Nile
sasahara17
Danjo3
Nachtsider
ElfenMagix
emperor
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time for papa Hilshire Empty Time for papa Hilshire

Post by emperor Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 1:19

Time for papa Hilshire 009

Thx Tommy's scan vol.10

Let's guess if Triela didn't slept yet and wait ti hear what her parent will say!

Could she knows her past?

:bball:
emperor
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1638

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Time for papa Hilshire Empty WARNING! SPOILER!

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 22:14

emperor wrote:Time for papa Hilshire 009

Thx Tommy's scan vol.10

Let's guess if Triela didn't slept yet and wait ti hear what her parent will say!

Could she knows her past?

:bball:

she does now, thanks to Mario Bossi.

Not sure what you meant by not sleep yet, but if Hillshire is pouring his heart out just like when folks talk to a person in coma that'd be heart-felt. However, we do know that she woke up not recalling anything and only found his note.

I found this scene very moving as I've never seen such display of tenderness between a cyborg and her handler even with Jose and Etta. I tried to imagine what goes through Hillshire's mind as he watched Triela asleep with tears falling down her face. He must have one of those flashback of the past over and over again. I wonder if this is the moment where he decided he's going to stop waiting and just watching her die, and going to do something about it. Sigh* Victor Hartman sure carries a huge burden. He seems like a tormented figure.

Oh...papa Hillshire, I like that Emperor Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Time for papa Hilshire Empty Re: Time for papa Hilshire

Post by ElfenMagix Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 22:23

They carry each other's weight.
Eventually they are going to find out that with all that carrying, none of their feet are on the floor.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 May 2008 - 0:49

Its amazing, actually.

Triela see Hillshire different than how Hillshire see Triela as. Hillshire seems to see himself as Triela's foster parent or somehting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Thu 1 May 2008 - 0:52

And Triela...?
Nachtsider
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5722

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 May 2008 - 0:54

Well...someone special? Like someone she has a crush on...?

So I think it figures why Hillshire kept on 'missing the point' with Triela Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Thu 1 May 2008 - 6:02

wasyhuu wrote:I found this scene very moving as I've never seen such display of tenderness between a cyborg and her handler even with Jose and Etta. I tried to imagine what goes through Hillshire's mind as he watched Triela asleep with tears falling down her face.
(sniff) Excuse me, but I have something in my eye… (runs out of the room)
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Thu 1 May 2008 - 21:55

Oh...papa Hillshire, I like that Emperor Very Happy

Thanks,Wasyhuu!!

cheers
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 May 2008 - 14:30

In the next chapter, 52, Hillshire is discussing medication dependancy with Jean. Have I missed something? Is Triela steadily travelling downhill as Angelica had, or is her 'Papa' simply being cautious? Something isn't settling right with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Fri 2 May 2008 - 19:41

I really feel for Victor Harmann. It can only get worse for him seeing as how Triela's conditioning can only go in one direction. Never would have thought of that at the start, but I think out of all the handlers, he cares for his daughter the most.
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 2 May 2008 - 20:54

sasahara17 wrote: he cares for his daughter the most.

feeling warmth in my heart...

Never would have I thought of that from the first series, either. Victor just seemed like some old stiff dude with communication/socialization problem, and Triela just came across like a spunky lady who's too big for her britches. But then, reading about how they met for the first changes everything...

From a twisted perspective, at least papa Hillshire doesn't have to worry aout his daughter growing up, leaving home, hooking up with some douche bag, mixing up with the wrong crowd and ruining her life.......wait, he just have to watch her dying slowly every day =`( snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Fri 2 May 2008 - 21:11

wasyhuu wrote:From a twisted perspective, at least papa Hillshire doesn't have to worry aout his daughter growing up, leaving home, hooking up with some douche bag, mixing up with the wrong crowd and ruining her life.......

Too bad fanfiction's given us so many of those already...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sat 3 May 2008 - 9:11

Nachtsider wrote:Too bad fanfiction's given us so many of those already...
You said it brother. It seems that every time a fanboy goes hunting for a girl, it’s always Triela who ends up strapped to the hood. snipe
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 May 2008 - 11:22

feeling warmth in my heart...

Never would have I thought of that from the first series, either. Victor just seemed like some old stiff dude with communication/socialization problem, and Triela just came across like a spunky lady who's too big for her britches. But then, reading about how they met for the first changes everything...

*sniff sniff*

Yeah, Hillshire's a good operative and a caring 'father'. I like the pair of fratellos for the sense of relationship they give to each other--like father and daughter. She's like his precious little princess...

...speaking of which, remember Triela's determination on beating Pino? When Hillshy saw her getting beaten by the Carabinieri, he did complained once to him saying that its a bit harsh...is it? Did I remember this correctly...?

From a twisted perspective, at least papa Hillshire doesn't have to worry aout his daughter growing up, leaving home, hooking up with some douche bag, mixing up with the wrong crowd and ruining her life.......

Well, I can assure if Triela DID make it out to 19, NO ONE would dare mess with her--if so he'll end up either in the hospital with fractures, or in the morgue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 May 2008 - 17:15

Panzer IV wrote:...speaking of which, remember Triela's determination on beating Pino? When Hillshy saw her getting beaten by the Carabinieri, he did complained once to him saying that its a bit harsh...is it? Did I remember this correctly...?

Affirmative. Watching Hillshire makes me feel torn inside on so many occasions. On one hand, this supposedly seasoned detective is losing his professionalism and competence everytime he lets emotions and care for his little lady interfere with work. On the other hand, he's ready to give everything up, his career included, even lay down his own life for the sake of his daughter...and that's just something profound and IMHO worthwhile in this life...

...I better stop before starting another 800+ words essay, but often I observe my peers who's a single dad, raising a daughter, and it just seems she puts purpose in his life. He quits drinking, gets squared away in his life, all for the sake of being a good role model to his daughter, and being able to care for her as long as he can. OTOH, me? all I can think of is the next war

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Sat 3 May 2008 - 20:46

All the guys are realizing that their experiement is about to end and they all dont want to go with the same results as Marco did. They all see themselves in that situation, and they all dont like it. Angie's death was the boot to the head reminder that the girls will not live forever. Yet they can not live without their little sisters.

Hillshire and Triela do not always agreed with each other, but they loved each enough not to let it get in the way of doing their job... until now in volume 10.

I would stick my head out and say that Victor once believed that Triela was indestructable, but then she had been hurt and rebuilt on more occassions than he would want to admit. Angie reminded him that Triela is not as indestructable as he thought she was. He wants Triela to live longer, and last better. But at what price?

The issue is that Jean is once again putting ideas into the handlers head... he's done it before with Rabello, Allesandro and now Hillshire. He's tried with Marco, but Marco knows how to shrug him off. But now Hillshire has some doubt, and a man with doubts is a dangerous thing- dangerous to himself and the ones he loves.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 4 May 2008 - 0:36

wasyhuu wrote:I found this scene very moving as I've never seen such display of tenderness between a cyborg and her handler even with Jose and Etta. I tried to imagine what goes through Hillshire's mind as he watched Triela asleep with tears falling down her face.

As much as i agree with you, i have to say that, that statement is opinionated now in the forum... because SOME people think the tenderest gunslinger girl moment in between Petra and Sandro now bang head
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 4 May 2008 - 0:37

What happened between Petra and Sandro can hardly be called 'tender'.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 May 2008 - 1:04

West Nile wrote:
As much as i agree with you, i have to say that, that statement is opinionated now in the forum... because SOME people think the tenderest gunslinger girl moment in between Petra and Sandro now bang head
WTF!! How in the hell could anyone think that? I suppose if you’re the kind of person who considers molestation tender, then yeah, Sanrdo is one tender son-of-a-bitch. Comparing their relationship to that of Hillshire and Triela is like comparing Gigli to Gone With the Wind.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 4 May 2008 - 1:11

Word, Danjo - word.

I still barely believe that Martin Brest was responsible for that horror.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Sun 4 May 2008 - 1:23

well im just pointing out the constant growth of the Petra fan club, im worried
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 May 2008 - 1:34

Danjo3 wrote:
West Nile wrote:
WTF!! How in the hell could anyone think that? I suppose if you’re the kind of person who considers molestation tender, then yeah, Sanrdo is one tender son-of-a-bitch. Comparing their relationship to that of Hillshire and Triela is like comparing Gigli to Gone With the Wind.

Not Gigli, Gigi. Both qualitatively good. But in one case, a guy is about trying to get a person through life alive. And in the other case, a guy about getting into a person's pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 4 May 2008 - 1:41

Man, you never heard of Gigli, a train wreck of a movie from 2003? That film and Gigi cannot be compared, much less mistaken for the same thing.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 May 2008 - 2:05

Nachtsider wrote:Man, you never heard of Gigli, a train wreck of a movie from 2003? That film and Gigi cannot be compared, much less mistaken for the same thing.
Believe it or not, that movie (Gigli) got a 2.3 user rating at the IMDB. I didn’t think that was possible. Guh?
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 May 2008 - 2:20

Concern noted.

And of course, can't agree less with that one. 'Tender' moments between Petra and Sandro? More like Petra's 'tenderness' and Sandro's wee-fantasizing moments...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Sun 4 May 2008 - 2:59

Panzer IV wrote:

Concern noted.

And of course, can't agree less with that one. 'Tender' moments between Petra and Sandro? More like Petra's 'tenderness' and Sandro's wee-fantasizing moments...
Maybe if the Petra fan club (and the gen2 fan club while we’re at it) gets to be big enough, they may stage a revolution and start their own forum. We’d really hate to see them go but, tale è vita. Laughing

Last edited by Danjo3 on Sun 4 May 2008 - 3:32; edited 1 time in total
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 4 May 2008 - 3:03

C'est la guerre, c'est la vie.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 May 2008 - 9:20

Nachtsider wrote:Man, you never heard of Gigli, a train wreck of a movie from 2003? That film and Gigi cannot be compared, much less mistaken for the same thing.

I meant Sandro and Petra's... goings ons... are still at Gunslinger Girl's habitual level when it comes to story telling. Just not the kind of story that holds my interest.

Then again maybe my "Damn, this sure is creepy." reaction to Gigi isn't that widespread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 May 2008 - 11:18

West Nile wrote:As much as i agree with you, i have to say that, that statement is opinionated now in the forum... because SOME people think the tenderest gunslinger girl moment in between Petra and Sandro now bang head

I believe that their relationship can't be described as "tender", instead, I'll call it "lustful". It sure is a better word to describe their relationship. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Sun 4 May 2008 - 23:43

removing myself from that playboy and his s&m toy, i pose the question;

suppose hillshire had cornered an unarmed, bound and gagged, completely helpless pinocchio in a room, just after pino had caused triela to go all melacholy on him. what would an overprotective papabear do to the offending bully/potential son-in-law?

idea came from reading this;

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MamaBear
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Sun 4 May 2008 - 23:54

He'd go caveman.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2008 - 11:40

He'd go caveman.

Humm...

He could go caveman...

Or he could list all the horrible things he could do to him. Need examples of Japanese WWII torture? (yes, I know we did this--you don't have to start jabbering about this)

Need Pino castrated?

Need Pino humiliated?

Need Pino beaten up?

But of course, Hillshire could come up to him and say:

"If you ever, EVER did the same thing you did to my daughter AGAIN, you're FINISHED!!!"

Pino: Your daughter!? She's not your...

*punch*

Hillshy: SILENCE!!! YOU BOY NEED A LESSON!!

Then after Hillshire's finished, maybe Triela accidentally found Pino in the room. Then, seeing Pino as such, Triela would gladly lay a fist on Pino a couple of times for revenge...

now, seeing Hillshire like that...

...what if it was the other way around? What if Triela saw Hillshire returned from his office DRUNK? There he sat on his couch, snoring. What would Triela do, possibly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2008 - 11:50

Panzer IV wrote:
He'd go caveman.

now, seeing Hillshire like that...

...what if it was the other way around? What if Triela saw Hillshire returned from his office DRUNK? There he sat on his couch, snoring. What would Triela do, possibly?

I think Victor the-straight-and-narrow-path Hartman would be able to maintain his composure at such sight. He'll just book Pino and bring him to SWA for questioning. Please note that from the first encounter, he did not leave Triela heavily injured (at least not visible injury, concussion is bad, but emotional damage and damage to self-esteem can be worst)

OTOH, if it was Hillshire and not the DA who found Triela getting beat up by two pandania thugs on the street like that, he would have gone Man on Fire on them....perhaps mozambique drill on both.

Triela would return the favor to Hillshire. She would put blanket over him so he won't catch cold....and who knows, maybe she'll give him the most gentle hug as not to wake him up, and whisper to him kind words she won't say in person when he's awake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2008 - 12:17

Triela would return the favor to Hillshire. She would put blanket over him so he won't catch cold....and who knows, maybe she'll give him the most gentle hug as not to wake him up, and whisper to him kind words she won't say in person when he's awake

Sweet dreams, Hillshy! He'll lovingly wonder (even though he knew) who put a blanket around him Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Mon 5 May 2008 - 17:04

So now we got Father Hillshire.
What about Mother Roberta?

I mean, they seem to get along famously. I sure as heck wouldn't be surpised if they hit it off some day.
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 Mon 5 May 2008 - 20:04

Tommygunner70 wrote:So now we got Father Hillshire.
Tommygunner70 wrote:What about Mother Roberta?
Tommygunner70 wrote:Mother Roberta?
Tommygunner70 wrote:Roberta?
Um who again?
sasahara17
sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 5 May 2008 - 20:52

The prosecutor lady. Y'know, the one whom Petra and Triela protect from getting bumped off.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2008 - 21:15

Tommygunner70 wrote:So now we got Father Hillshire.

In a perfect world...aka the little dream-world I sometimes found myself in, the three of them would have a fresh start as a family, in Deutschland. (as mentioned before, Hillshire mom is a bioengineering head researcher in Duesseldorf, so she'd get Triela square-away in no time......)

That, or maybe if I dare to guess the next story development, Hillshire would take Triela to where Rachelle is laid to rest. She could then make peace with her past, thank her "mother" and bid her farewell at the same time. To move on, so to speak. Unfortunately, if Jean knows any of this, she'll be declared unfit for work, put on a heavy dose of conditioning/brainwashing, then assigned a new handler snow Hillshire will be accidentally offed by a pandania hitman that willingly admit the crime. We all know that could easily happen. Capt. Rabarro was given dirt nap by the SWA (implicitly) and Triela could be the one that "pulled the trigger" as some theorize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 5 May 2008 - 21:23

Wasyhuu, your post gave me two huge surprises. I never knew Hillshire's mother was a bioengineering head - could you direct me to the source? And whoa - people theorize that Triela pulled the trigger where Raballo was concerned? Man, I thought everyone considered Rico or Elsa to be the only possible candidates...
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 May 2008 - 21:29

Nachtsider wrote:Wasyhuu, your post gave me two huge surprises. I never knew Hillshire's mother was a bioengineering head - could you direct me to the source? And whoa - people theorize that Triela pulled the trigger where Raballo was concerned? Man, I thought everyone considered Rico or Elsa to be the only possible candidates...

errrr....as I mentioned in the beginning. That's in my perfect-little-dreamy world. Boy, I wish I have some access to GSG novelization that makes such claims, or if Yu ever go to that direction, I think I'll faint from the coincidence. Sorry for the confusion.

I read it somewhere once of such theory based on how Triela approach to Claes who was waiting for Rabarro Tai. To me personally, that's quite presumptious/farfetched and Rico/Elsa is indeed a better candidate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider Mon 5 May 2008 - 21:32

Don't worry about it, man - thanks for explaining, anyway.

That's one strange theory. I know it's speculation and all that, but even hypotheses should have their basis in the available facts.
Nachtsider
Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor Tue 6 May 2008 - 0:29

That, or maybe if I dare to guess the next story development, Hillshire would take Triela to where Rachelle is laid to rest. She could then make peace with her past, thank her "mother" and bid her farewell at the same time. To move on, so to speak. Unfortunately, if Jean knows any of this, she'll be declared unfit for work, put on a heavy dose of conditioning/brainwashing, then assigned a new handler snow Hillshire will be accidentally offed by a pandania hitman that willingly admit the crime. We all know that could easily happen. Capt. Rabarro was given dirt nap by the SWA (implicitly) and Triela could be the one that "pulled the trigger" as some theorize

Another sad story....
emperor
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Tue 6 May 2008 - 7:49

wasyhuu wrote:I read it somewhere once of such theory based on how Triela approach to Claes who was waiting for Rabarro Tai. To me personally, that's quite presumptious/farfetched and Rico/Elsa is indeed a better candidate
Agreed. I’ve always thought that Treila and Claes were BFF. I think that Triela would freak-out if she were ever asked to kill her friends handler.
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama Tue 6 May 2008 - 10:50

Triela wouldn't have been used, for several reasons. Her low level of conditioning would offer her to much chance to resist the order. It's rather obvious she would try to fight an order like that. It's rather obvious Hilshire would try to fight an order like that. Pulling down the Triela Hilshire fratello is just two unreliable for a hit like this. Far more likely is Lorenzo brought it to Jeans attention. Jean handled it personal, without Rico. Raballo was an old man with a cane. Jean didn't need Rico to kill him. What's more is he didn't need to risk her blabing about it. Jean probably didn't enjoy the task, but he did it. Nor will he ever, ever, ever talk about it. I imagine it is a major weight for him.

I don't think Triela knowing her past would make Jean delcare her unfit. He would chastise Hilshire for complicating the relationship with his 'hunting dog.' However unless Triela shows that she is know longer willing to do her job, there's nothing about this that makes her a problem.
Wileama
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 May 2008 - 6:26

Waaaw

If Hillshire DID quit the SWA, took Triela as her adopted daughter, put her to school, then I think he'll take her to where Ratiel was laid to rest. And following Was-san's dream...

Triela: *looking Ratiel's grave* ...goodbye, mother...and...thank you...*weeps*

Hillshire: *helps her up* there, there...

Triela: I-I...*weeps*...I never knew...her face...I...I seemed to know her, but I just don't! Mommy! Mommy! *Cries*

Hillshire: *hugs Triela* ... *sighs, smile*

...*SQUEEEEL~!!*

Oh crap, I am SO writing a fic up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 Wed 7 May 2008 - 6:53

I'll look forward to reading it, if you ever do put a story like that online.

BTW: Did I mention that I am a sucker for Triela centered stories?
Tommygunner70
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1956

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:04

0_0 no you didn't tommy, i seriously had no idea...
West Nile
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:25

It's like Nach said - everyone loves Triela. dancin\\'
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 7 May 2008 - 7:37

It's like Nach said - everyone loves Triela.

...in what way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 Wed 7 May 2008 - 8:11

Panzer IV wrote:
It's like Nach said - everyone loves Triela.
...in what way?
Every way! IMPO she’s pretty much the ideal GSG. Sure she may be a little headed strong and some what rebellious, but that’s the beauty of her. She’d be boring if she were just a lap dog. If I were twisted enough to become a handler, she’d be my first choice.

It would also be nice to have a cyborg you could go out drinking with.(just kidding)
Danjo3
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content