Welcome to Cyborg Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think

3 posters

Go down

What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think Empty What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think

Post by AustinBoston_14 Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 1:54

So i am literally crying right now because i can't find a season 3 of this anywhere. I saw season 1 and 2 on Netflix, thats how i found out about this. Someone told me the cyborgs are all dead. When do they die? Is there an extension from season 2??? What am i missing?

AustinBoston_14

Male

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : GS.G

Original Characters : Triela, Claes, Rico, Henrietta, Angellica

Comments : I love this anime

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think Empty Re: What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think

Post by Kiskaloo Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 2:11

There have only been two anime seasons, but they only cover around the first four volumes of the manga (more or less before Alessandro and Petrushka arrive, though Elizabetta does make a cameo).

Everything else is from the manga (which ran 15 volumes).
Kiskaloo
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10984

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think Empty Re: What am i missing? I only saw the first 2 seasons. Spoilers kind of i think

Post by AustinBoston_14 Thu 8 Aug 2013 - 2:17

Kiskaloo wrote:There have only been two anime seasons, but they only cover around the first four volumes of the manga (more or less before Alessandro and Petrushka arrive, though Elizabetta does make a cameo).

Everything else is from the manga (which ran 15 volumes).

Okay, im silly, i completely forgot about the manga, im going to give that a read soon. Thanks

AustinBoston_14

Male

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : GS.G

Original Characters : Triela, Claes, Rico, Henrietta, Angellica

Comments : I love this anime

Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 13:21

There is also 1 DVD - 2 episode OVA of Gunslinger Girl which continues after the second season. Like the animes, it is part of the manga.
ElfenMagix
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down